The Loser - Cover

The Loser

Copyright© 2015 by Capt. Zapp

Chapter 15: Reunions - Part 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: Reunions - Part 1 - Sometimes when everything seems to have gone wrong, something good happens. Or at least something unexpected. Loosely inspired by cmsix and others. Codes may refer to off-screen action or later chapters. There is no sex until well into the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Aliens   Far Past   Time Travel   Incest   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

"Andy. Why did my father say you are a worthy mate? Did you tell him I was your mate? You should have asked ... Did you ask him for me to be your mate? Are you taking me as your mate?" She was going a mile a minute. I finally had to stop her.

"Etala! I did not ask him if I could take you as a mate. I think he assumed I was your mate because you brought me to him. I am still not ready to take you or anyone else as a mate yet."

"Oh Andy! I am sorry. I thought that maybe ... Please forgive me."

"There is nothing to forgive, Etala. It was easy to misunderstand. Even I was surprised by his words."

"Andy. Etala forgets that our father spoke many times of things that had not happened yet. I believe that is what he was speaking when he told my sister to take care of you. He saw you as her mate tomorrow."

Wonderful. I have a future mate. I don't want any new mates. I want my old mates. If only ... Dammit all! At least I know she is still alive. I hope when she recovers that she will find someone new and be happy.

"Keela, Why did your father say you had not seen each other for so long? The camp is not so big that you could not see each other."

"It was not a literal seeing he spoke of. When I mated with Keedo's father, he spoke of tomorrows. He said we would end in sorrow. I did not believe and mated anyway. Father was upset and we did not speak for many moons. I was happy with my mate and he was very good to me. I especially enjoyed his ... ways in the furs. When our son came, we named him for my father, hoping that it would bring us back together. For 2 summers we were together again. Then one day, father spoke again of coming sorrow. He told me to not let my mate go on the hunt. My mate would not listen and left. When the hunters returned, they said my mate had been trampled by kam-bu. Father blamed me for not stopping him and we did not see each other afterwards. This was the first time we have been together since then."

"Were you forced to be one of the used woman after your mate died?"

"Some tried to take me, but I would not go. Etala would bring me meat when she had extra. I am sure father knew but did not say anything. Someone else would leave food in my tent while I slept. If it were not for them, I do not think I could have resisted for so long. I am glad Anton is the new leader. He has always been a good man. He will not let another like Goraabo into our camp. If I could choose my mate, it would be Anton."

"Why don't you ask him?"

"I have asked before, after my mate died. He would not have me."

"He would not have any mates before, yet now he has taken two. Maybe it is time to ask again."

"No, I will not ask again. Will you take Keedo and I with you to your camp? Etala says there is room, but that I must ask you."

I looked at Etala, who had been packing things and keeping Keedo occupied. She saw me and smiled. I looked back to Keela. Another smile. How could I resist such pretty smiles? Keedo got my attention with a laugh and smiled too. I just can't win.

"Very well, You may come with us. Etala knows there are things I require done if you plan to stay in my camp. I am sure she will explain them to you. Gather together what you wish to take. I must go speak with Anton and will return soon."

I left the tent to find Anton. I found him with a group of men who were dragging the dead men out of the camp.

"Anton, you got a minute?" He said he did, so I continued, "What is the proper way to take care of the dead? Do they just drag them off like those men?"

"Those men are being left for the wild animals because they were evil. Usually they build a funeral pyre. Why do you ask?"

"Keedo the Elder died from injuries inflicted by Goraabo's minions and I thought he deserved a burial or whatever was done here. His daughters will be going with me to my camp."

"That's too bad. He was a good man. A unique man. Did you know he could predict, no, not predict, he could see things that were going to happen. Gave me chills sometimes. And when he looked at me, it was like he knew I wasn't a 'real' native. I will arrange a funeral for him. He once told me that I was not meant to mate his daughters. Took all I had to turn Keela down after her first husband died. I couldn't let her turn into a used woman though, so I secretly did what I could to help her out. I always made sure she and that boy had plenty to eat and enough wood and skins to keep warm. I wish I could have saved her sisters and mother from Goraabo and his sons. All the women in that family are foxes!"

We discussed the funeral arrangements and planned it for the evening.

I went and found Etala and Keela to let them know about the funeral this evening, and also that I had to leave for a bit. I took Etala aside and told her to make sure everyone got cleaned up before I got back. I also reminded her to not talk about Taabo being alive. I wanted to surprise his mother and his mate. I left the camp to find Karen and Taabo.

I knew there was no way I could carry everyone and everything back on the ATV, and walking would take way too long. So I figured I could take Taabo back to the cave with me on the ATV, then I could come back in the truck with a trailer. I would be able to carry everyone with that setup. If I hurried, I would make it back before dark. Karen had a different idea.

"You expect me to sit out here in the woods by myself while you take off again? It was bad enough playing sniper against those assholes, but I will NOT sit here and let you have all the fun. I can take Taabo back to the cave on the bike and bring the truck and trailers back. You can go back into camp and make friendly with the natives."

I had to admit, her plan did sound better. I know I wouldn't want to sit around out here all day if I didn't have to. The only thing I could see wrong was how Taabo would react to the ride. He's a brave man, but even I had problems my first time, and I had grown up around them! I figured he would at least feel safer inside the ATV. I suggested she take him for a little ride around here before taking off.

I don't know who I felt sorrier for, Taabo for having to learn to ride, or Karen for being crushed by Taabo's death grip. After five minutes, he relaxed enough for Karen to breathe comfortably. After fifteen more minutes he was having a blast. Maybe she could teach him to ride.

"We won't be able to leave until tomorrow sometime since Etala's father's funeral is tonight. You can take your time getting there. You can even enjoy a hot shower and spend the night in a bed. It looks like Etala has told Taabo about bathing, so that's one thing you don't have to do." I smirked at her and she stuck out her tongue. "Then in the morning, you can have a nice breakfast before coming back. I can have the women pack everything they want to take so all we have to do is load and go."

"Just how many women will be packing their things, Andy?"

"I had only planned to get Taabo and his brothers' mates..."

"How many?"

"Then there were Goraabo's ... and his lieutenants'..."

"Andy ... How Many women?"

"It could have been worse..."

"Dammit Andy, just tell me how many women we're taking back to your compound!"

"Only 5." I said sheepishly.

"ONLY 5? What are you planning to do with 5 women? Start a harem?"

"No! I'm not planning to do anything with any of them!. Besides, one is Taabo's mate and another is his mother. And I'm lucky it's only 5. I almost had 10 others on top of them!"

"Yeah? And I'm sure you would like to be on top of them too!"

"What are you talking about? You know I'm ... I wouldn't do that!"

"I bet you would though, if one of them wanted you too. You just don't want ME!"

Where did THAT come from? "I don't know where you got that idea from, Karen, but I ... maybe someday. I am just not ready to be with ANYONE yet."

"I'm sorry, Andy. I don't know why I went off like that. You've been nothing but nice to me, even back on earth. I know guys that would have taken advantage of me in every situation I've been in with you. But you didn't. You have treated me with kindness and respect the whole time I have known you. That really does mean a lot to me. Forgive me? It must be almost time for my monthly visitor. Oh Crap! I don't have any ... supplies!"

I laughed. "Of course I forgive you. You just caught me off guard. When you get back you can ask Mallie where the supplies you need are. I'm sure there are some in one of the containers."

"There are? Thank goodness. I don't know what I would do without ... those." She kissed me on the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow. Are you ready to go, Taabo?"

They mounted up and headed back to the compound. I don't know why I call it that. Calling it a camp doesn't seem to fit. I went and sat in the ATV to think about Karen's 'accusations'. Why all the women? I was bringing Kima and Shahana for Taabo, but why bring Keela and Lita? Okay, Keela is Etala's sister. I couldn't leave her and Keedo behind. Etala would be very unhappy and I didn't want her mad at me. I am quite happy with my 'chuka' right where it is.

"Andy? Can you hear me?"

"Hey Mallie. I was just going to call you. What's up?"

"Uh huh. Sure you were. Just letting you know there's a big storm heading your way. It's moving fairly fast, so it shouldn't last very long. It'll arrive in about three hours. It could be pretty bad. Hail and lightning at least with plenty of rain. You wouldn't want to get caught out in it."

"Check Karen's position. Will she make it there before it hits?"

"She'll be fine. It's only 15 miles from here to there. She'll be back in less than a half hour."

"So why did it take us so long to get here?"

"That's easy. You didn't want to drive into a ravine." she replied with laughter. They were NEVER going to let me forget that ... unless I did something worse.

"Thanks for reminding me. Again. Did Karen fill you in on our guests that will be coming back with us?"

"She sure did. Five women! You must be starting a harem." giggle.

"Not you too. I already went over that with Karen."

"I was just trying to give you a hard time, Andy." Another giggle."I have rooms set up for all of them. Unless you want them in your room."

What did I do to deserve this? "No, I don't want them in my room. I don't want any of them even close to my room. I thought you were going to have them in the cave."

"Why make them stay in a cave when we have all these vacant rooms? Maybe I should make YOU stay in the cave!"

"I'm sorry. I just can't understand why there are so many rooms though. I guess it is for situations like this. I hope it doesn't mean I will have women in all of them!"

"No, at least not your women. Some will be families, like Taabo and Shahana or Keela and Keedo. There are currently accommodations for family groups of up to five members, and those can be expanded if needed. Right now, the largest family group the team has found is twelve, but that includes multiple wives and their children. They're in a camp about four days drive to the south."

"About that storm, we are supposed to have a funeral pyre tonight. Will it affect that?"

"Well, it'll probably ... Laarusk says to go ahead with it and be ready for a light show."

"I didn't know you were his spy." I said coldly.

"I'm not a spy! Honest! He interrupted me with the message. I was going to say it would probably get washed out!"

"I believe you. After all, I am here so he can 'watch me and learn'. I guess I just forgot. Did he say what's going to happen?"

"Just that, if the natives ask, you should tell them that 'Keedo the Elder has been taken to the next world'."

"Okay. Well, I better head back to the camp. I wish there was a way we could keep in touch when I'm away from the vehicle. It could come in handy if I got into trouble."

"Like falling into a ravine?"

I growled. This is getting old and irritating.

"I'm sorry, you sound upset. I'll stop reminding you. At least until you do it again. As for keeping in touch, check the compartment on the dash. There's an earpiece that works like a 'bluetooth', but with a lot more range, up to 3 miles from the vehicle if there are no obstacles like trees or hills. I will only be able to hear you if you say my name first, kind of like 'speed dial'. That goes for anyone else that gets one as well."

I found the compartment and put the earpiece in my ear. It was about the size of an 'in the ear' hearing aid; practically invisible. I locked the ATV and started back to Anton's camp.

"Mallie. Will you let Karen know about the earpiece, please?"

"I will. By the way, you don't have to talk out loud for these, just sub-vocalize and it will pick up what you are saying. And Andy ... please be careful. That storm looks like it is getting worse and I wouldn't want anything to happen to you. I like you."

"I like you too, Mallie. I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Okay. Call me before you go to bed, okay? Bye!" I heard the line drop.

I went to find Anton to let him know about the coming storm. I found him and several other members of the camp putting the final touches on the funeral pyre. All that was left was to place the body and light it. I told him there was a storm approaching and we needed to get the body ready before it got here.

"But if we start the fire, won't the rain put it out? If the fire goes out before the body is consumed, it'll get awfully ripe."

"It doesn't matter if the fire is lit, just have the body put on so at least it's ready. I think our friendly alien has something planned."

"Oh hell. I thought I was done dealing with his tricks. Alright, I'll have him ready to go in about 30 minutes. There is a ritual while the body is moved into place. I'll have to try and time it so it's there before it starts raining."

Thirty minutes later a procession began at Keedo the Elder's hut and proceeded through the camp to the pyre. He was dressed for hunting and wrapped in his best fur. When the body was on the pyre, Etala and Keela went up and placed his best spear and knife in his hands. Others went up and added their gifts for him to take on his journey. There were bags of food and water, more weapons, and furs. Finally Anton offered up a speech wishing Keedo a safe journey and for good hunting in the next world. Just as he finished, the rain began to fall. Men ran and put skins over the wood trying to keep the rain off. Flashes of lightning lit the sky and the rain fell harder. Before long, hail began to fall as well. Anton and I ran to the leader's hut as the villagers ran to their tents and huts for cover. A bolt of lightning struck the pyre and set it on fire. The flames seemed to dance around the body for several minutes. Almost everyone was watching from their doorways. Several women screamed when they saw the body stand up and gather his gifts. He looked over the camp and smiled, and then nodded his head to Anton. He raised his spear to the sky and was immediately struck by several more lightning bolts. When the observers could see again, the pyre was totally consumed and Keedo the Elder was gone. For the next few minutes, the weather got worse. The hail became larger and drove everyone further inside. Another lightning bolt struck nearby. In the midst of the storm, I heard a female voice cry out.

"ANNNDYYYYY! HELLLLP MEEEE!"

I knew the voice! I started out the door and Anton grabbed my arm. I told him I had to get out there and there was nothing he could do to stop me. He nodded and let go. I grabbed a fur to protect me and ran out into the maelstrom, searching for the source.

"PLEASE ANDY, IT HURTS. HELP ME!"

Then I saw her, crouched down, trying to keep from being pelted by the golf-ball sized hail. I ran and covered us both with the fur to keep the hail from hitting us. She had on only a single skin worn like a poncho, with a 'belt' tied around her waist to keep it closed. I ran my fingers through her brown hair and whispered to her.

"It's okay Baby, I have you. You're safe now. Andy's here." I kissed her ear.

"Oh Andy, I knew it was you!" She turned, threw her arms around me, and kissed my lips, and then gave me a funny look. "What happened to you Andy? You look different. You're not ... You don't look ... You look amazing ... and so much younger! Oh Andy, I missed you so much. I couldn't stand losing both of you. It was just too painful." She peeked out from under the fur. "Where are we, Andy? Is this hell? Am I being punished for killing myself? No, it can't be hell, not with you here. Is she here with you? Where is she? Oh how I've missed your white light! I can feel it warming me even now."

"Oh my sweet Emily. I've missed you too. No, this isn't hell. This is ... I'm not sure what they call it. I'll tell you all about it later. Let's get into some shelter and we'll talk." I picked her up and carried her to the nearest tent. The owner held the flap and let us in. I shrugged off the fur and spent the next five minutes just holding and kissing one of my wives. One I thought I would never see again.

When we finally forced our lips apart, I ran my fingers through her long brown hair. She is so beautiful. She... "Emily, how long have I been ... gone?"

"You ... died ... almost six months ago. Kendra never came out of the coma and passed away last month. I couldn't stand being alone with both of you gone. I ... I took a whole bottle of sleeping pills. I laid down on our bed and felt myself drifting away from my body. I saw a bright white light. I knew it had to be you, so I ran toward it. I ran and ran until I was too tired to run any further. I laid down and cried because I couldn't reach you. I guess I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew I was being pelted by rain and hail. I was blinded by the water in my eyes, but I could still see and feel your light nearby. That's when I called for you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.