The Loser - Cover

The Loser

Copyright© 2015 by Capt. Zapp

Chapter 10: Departure

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Departure - Sometimes when everything seems to have gone wrong, something good happens. Or at least something unexpected. Loosely inspired by cmsix and others. Codes may refer to off-screen action or later chapters. There is no sex until well into the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Aliens   Far Past   Time Travel   Incest   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

I came to in a bed surrounded by a curtain. The insistent beeping was aggravating. I tried to talk, but my throat felt raw. Where was I? What happened? All at once it came to me.

"KENDRA!!!"

She was lying in my arms. Her face smashed by a baseball. Her calling me, begging me to take away her pain. Telling me how much she loved me. Her voice fading. "KENDRAAAAAAA!!!" I tried to get up off of the bed.

I was soon surrounded by a bunch of people wearing scrubs.

"Where is she? Where 's Kendra?"

Holding me down.

"I have to find Kendra! She needs me!"

Injecting something into my arm.

"She needs..."

Darkness

Beep ... beep ... beep

My beautiful girls need me. I have to go to them. Kendra ... Emily ... Where are you? I need you. I need...

Darkness

Beep ... beep ... beep

Someone holding my hand ... Kendra? I love you so much ... Stay with me ... Don't let go ... I'm here ... I'm...

Darkness

Beep ... beep ... beep

"Andy? Can you hear me? Please wake up, Andy. I can't do this by myself. I need you to come back to me. We need you. Please Andy. Can you hear me? I love you."

"Em? Oh God, Emily. Tell me she's alright. Tell me she's not dead."

"Oh Andy, I was so worried. I thought I would lose both of you. They said you went crazy in the ER when they brought you in."

"Emily, how is Kendra?"

"The ball ... it hit her right below her left eye. It ... it shattered her cheekbone, and eye socket, and broke her nose and jaw too. They had her in surgery for six hours trying to save her..."

Oh God ... My Kendra was dead ... I screamed. "NO! She can't be! She can't be dead! Laarusk Do Something! She Can't Be DEAD!"

Emily shook me hard. "ANDY! Listen to me! She's NOT dead!"

The nurse came in and injected something into my IV line. Things started getting fuzzy.

"Andy, Kendra is in a coma. They say her brain activity is very weak, but she's not dead! They have her in the..."

Darkness

Beep ... beep ... beep

Where was Kendra? Emily said she was ... where? She's ALIVE, that's all that matters.

I groaned. "Emily?"

"I'm here, Andy."

"Have you gotten in to see Kendra?"

"They won't let me in to see her. I'm not 'family'"

"You have to get my briefcase."

"Your briefcase? Why? Where is it?"

"It's in the van next to the driver's seat. It's very important. Go get it right now and bring it to me."

"But I don't want to leave you."

"Please Emily, it concerns all of us. Our futures. Get it now."

"Okay Andy. But promise me you won't die while I'm gone."

I tried to laugh. "I promise."

She kissed me and hugged me before she left.

"She's an amazing girl ... they both are."

"Laarusk! Please, you have to save her. She's..."

"There's nothing to be done, Andy. This is what had to happen."

"I can't believe that! You would let her suffer..."

"We are not evil, Andy. She is not in any pain now.

"It's time to go, Andy."

"It can't be! You said I was going to die in a car crash! Besides, I promised Emily I wouldn't die while she was gone. And I have to see Kendra and let her know..."

"Okay Andy. I can see this means a lot to you. As I said before, we didn't expect to start learning from you before you were relocated. And right now we are learning a lot about human bonding and dedication. You will be allowed to stay until you can see Kendra, but then you must go with us."

I felt defeated. My will sapped. There was nothing else to do. I had lost again ... Andrew Williams, Loser

"Okay Laarusk, as long as I get to hold her one more time."

"You will, Andy. I promise. And Andy..."

"Yeah?"

"You're definitely NOT a Loser."

I fell into dreamless sleep.

"Andy? Come on baby, wake up. It's morning."

"Emily! I am so happy to see you! Did you find the briefcase? Come give me a kiss!"

She leaned in to kiss me and I pulled her onto the bed. "Andy! What are you doing!?"

"I can't stand to not hold you Emily. I need you beside me." I began kissing her lips, cheek, neck, and shoulder. I cupped her small breast and rubbed her nipple to hardness with my palm.

"Oh my God, Andy! I can't believe you're ... You're making me so wet!"

I stopped rubbing, but held her tight. "Sorry baby, I'll behave. Have you gotten in to see her yet?"

"They still won't let me in because we're not related. I don't know what to do, Andy. She's all alone in there!"

"Hand me my briefcase. I think I might have something in there that will help."

She had to get out of the bed to get it, and sat on the bedside while I opened it. I noticed several things right off. First was the completed marriage certificate for Andrew Williams and Kendra Dawson. Second was the adoption papers making Emily Davis, Emily Williams, my legal daughter. I handed those two to Emily. Her jaw dropped as she examined each document.

"How did you do this? I don't remember any of this happening. They can't be legal, can they?"

"How is not important. I don't think I could explain anyway. And they are perfectly legal. If you go to the courthouse and check vital records, you will find they are quite valid. You can explain things away by saying it is so recent you keep forgetting. We've only been a family since..." I looked at the documents before I put them back in the briefcase. "Friday"

There was also a significant amount of cash, at least one bundle of bills in each denomination. I handed her a bundle of twenties. "These are real too. Why don't you go get us something nice to wear to visit your 'step-mom'."

She smacked me with the money and then kissed me. I tried to get her back on the bed but she managed to pull away. She said she would be back soon and left.

There was also a letter of incorporation for 'Marie's Meadows', a non-profit home and shelter for abused women and troubled teens. The address was the vacant lot next to my house. A note paper-clipped to the letter indicated the head of the agency was, tentatively, the retiring principal, Ms. Edith Wilson, pending her acceptance of the offer. The offer letter was also attached. There were artists renderings of what the proposed building would look like as well as floor plans. From the looks of things, there would be enough room for 30 singles and 15 family units of up to 4 members. It reminded me somewhat of a military barracks, only with more comforts. Funds for construction were being handled by Matt. Building permits and all supporting documents were in an envelope. Construction was to begin in 2 weeks and should be completed about the end of the school year next summer. I was pleased to see that Ray was one of the contractors.

I picked up the phone and got an outside line, then called the school and asked for Ms. Wilson. When she got on the line, I asked if she could possibly come by the hospital to see me during lunch.

"It's so good to hear from you, Andy. Yes, I can come by then. I'm fairly free this morning and can come now if you'd like."

I said that would be fine and I would see her in 20 minutes or so. I closed my eyes and rested until she knocked on the door.

"Come in Ms. Wilson and have a seat." She sat in the chair nearest my head. I began, "How serious were you about helping girls and women like Marie?"

"Andy, if I had the means, I would do anything I could to help them. I have so many ideas. I am just not able to find anyone to help me get started. If I could get the funding..."

"Would you be willing to manage a shelter or home for abused women and troubled teens?"

"Oh yes! I've dreamed of being able to do something like that!"

"Would you be willing to be the head of an organization to do what I just described?"

"Andy, why are you asking me all these questions? I almost feel like I am being..." she stopped and stared at me with her big blue eyes.

"Ms. Wilson, I have here a job offering as head of an agency with those goals in mind. It is going to be built on the properties adjacent to my home." I went on to describe the features and amenities of the home. When I told her how large it would be, she held up her hand to stop me.

"Andy, this all sounds wonderful and I would love to run something like this, but it would be just too much for me to handle by myself. I'm sorry..."

"You wouldn't have to do it alone. You can hire those you feel would be best to help you. Teachers, assistants, health instructors, counselors. They would all answer to you. All funding will be coming from a self perpetuating trust. Think about it Ms. Wilson. And if you decide to accept, my lawyer, Matt, will be happy to receive your acceptance letter." I handed her the package on the home. "Take this information and look it over before making your decision."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.