The Loser - Cover

The Loser

Copyright© 2015 by Capt. Zapp

Chapter 7: Final Preparations

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Final Preparations - Sometimes when everything seems to have gone wrong, something good happens. Or at least something unexpected. Loosely inspired by cmsix and others. Codes may refer to off-screen action or later chapters. There is no sex until well into the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Aliens   Far Past   Time Travel   Incest   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

I woke the next morning around 6. I was still holding Kendra with her head on my shoulder and her arm across my chest. She had finally settled down just before I managed to fall asleep around 3am. The smile on her face told me she was no longer dreaming about the abuses at the hands of her stepfather and his friends. I wished I could be here to help her but knew I had less than 4 days left to do anything. I kissed her forehead and stroked her arm. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled. She leaned her head upward and kissed me.

“I’m sorry about last night Andy. I really thought I could do it. I wanted to so badly. I wanted to feel you taking me with love and tenderness instead of how I was used before. I don’t know if I will ever be able to feel that though. Just having someone removing my clothes brought it all back and I couldn’t help myself. I’ll understand if you don’t want me anymore.”

“You have nothing to be sorry for. If I had been through what you had, I don’t even know if I would have survived. You are a very strong woman Kendra and I will always want you by my side.” I kissed her. “What would happen if you were a little late to school today?”

“I can’t be late again before regionals or I won’t be allowed to go. Why?”

“Well, I thought I would keep you here and see if I could get you relaxed enough to... ,” her face took on a terrified look. “Relax Baby, I was just kidding. I actually wanted to take you to the courthouse and get a marriage...” I was buried under 96 lbs of soft sweet lovable Kendra.

“Oh Andy! That would be so wonderful. I don’t mind skipping the trip...” She stopped as I put my finger to her lips.

“No Baby, I don’t want you to miss the trip. No matter what time we get it today, we can’t use the license until Tuesday. You’ll get to school on time every day until the trip. Once it’s over...” I was going to say we could spend all the time we wanted together, but remembered my time was limited. “We can go as soon as you get home this afternoon. As a matter of fact, I will pick you up to save time. Right now though, I need a shower. You going to be okay for a bit?”

She said she would be and I asked her if she would start breakfast for us. She laughingly asked if she was the hired help now.

I started the shower and let the water get good and hot before stripping off and getting in. I was standing there under the water with my eyes closed, letting the steam soak into my body, when I heard the door softly open and close. After a few moments, the shower door opened and I heard Kendra step in behind me. I tried to remain calm, not wanting to panic her with my actions. I wanted to turn around and pull her naked body to me, but instead slowly turned around and opened my eyes ... and burst out laughing.

She had a half smile and worried eyes. “I wanted to come in and join you, but I couldn’t bring myself to do it naked. So, I did the next best thing. Do you like my swimsuit?”

She was wearing a blue and white one-piece. The neckline was low enough I could see the tops and well into her cleavage. I couldn’t say anything so I just reached out and pulled her to me and kissed her long and deeply. Even with the swimsuit between us, her body felt wonderful against my nakedness. I worried that my reaction would frighten her again as it pressed against her.

She helped wash me down except for a certain part which was begging for attention. I then returned the favor by washing her hair. I had to admit, She looked good in a one-piece.

After I finished her hair, she asked me to go and finish making breakfast while she finished with her shower. Sadly I agreed and started to climb out. Just before I did, she took my hand and kissed it, then placed it on her covered breast. It was small and firm and fit perfectly in my hand. “I had to make sure I could do that. I want to feel you, but ... Just know I love you Andy. Forever.”

Now I definitely didn’t want to go. Everything was making it more difficult to leave this place. I had a love of a lifetime with her. Why couldn’t they just let me take her with me? It was so frustrating.

I dressed and headed downstairs to start coffee and breakfast. I fixed a batch of southern style biscuits and gravy with scrambled eggs and poured her a glass of orange-mango juice. I left the biscuits in the oven with the door partly open to keep them warm.

She was down a few minutes after all the food was ready so I served up a plate for each of us.

I couldn’t help but stare at her across the table. She may not be considered more than average looking to the rest of the world, but she was the most beautiful woman in my eyes.

I decided to drop her off at school on my way to town. I told her I had some things I needed to take care of before this afternoon. I needed to go see my lawyer, Matt, and update my will. I also needed him to write up something to prevent the school from abusing the monetary gift to the girls athletic program. I needed to get a power of attorney for Kendra so she would be able to take care of the ‘estate’ after I left. She needed to be able to dispose of anything she didn’t want and to keep what she did, without the state stepping in and trying to take it all for themselves. Then I had to go see Josh, my insurance agent, and get her on my policies.

We finished eating and loaded the dishwasher. While I finished setting it to wash, Kendra got her schoolwork together.

“You know it’s so strange having someone take care of me and help me in the morning. When I was up there, I worried you might hear the alarm going off so I kept it under the pillow. I had to peek and make sure you weren’t around before I could leave for school. That’s part of the reason I have so much tardiness on my record. You wouldn’t go back inside!”

“Well, if you had let me know you were living there, I would have let you come and go as you wanted. I’m kinda glad it worked out this way though. Now I have you as my very own.”

At 7:45 I told her it was time to get loaded up because I didn’t want her to be late. It was still a bit early since school didn’t start until 8:30. I told her she could use the time talking to her friends about working tomorrow. Or maybe they would have something else to talk about.

As we rode down the street, I told her I would take her away from here with me if I could and get away from all the ugliness she had been through. She smiled and was about to say something when she suddenly grabbed the dash and yelled “STOP!”

I slammed on the brakes just as a girl walked out from behind a car and stood in the road in front of us. She didn’t stop in panic at my approach, but seemed to be surprised that I had managed to stop without hitting her. Kendra jumped out and grabbed the girl’s arm.

“What the heck are you trying to do Emily? You almost got yourself killed!”

Emily looked at her and bitterly said “That was the whole idea, Kendra. Besides, what do you care, You have your white light and I’ll never have one. We used to walk to school together and now ... You haven’t even said hi all week. Not since you found HIM. It’s not fair. I know it’s my own fault and I tried to leave the pinks alone, but nobody else wants me.”

I was totally lost with all the colors, but Kendra seemed to understand and put her arms around Emily. “You’re wrong Em. Can’t you see? I have white for you. Remember? You told me before that I did. Has that changed? Just because Andy is my white doesn’t mean I don’t have white for you. Can’t you see it?”

“Oh Kendra, I do see it. I’m sorry. Please forgive me. I don’t know what I would do without your white for me. Please don’t take that away.”

“I’ll never take that away from you Em. Not ever. Come on and get in and I’ll introduce you.”

They climbed into the back seat and Kendra introduced us.

“Andy, this is Emily Davis. Emily, This is my ... Andy.”

Emily leaned over and whispered in Kendra’s ear. “He’s your White! And such a bright white! There is so much white in him he tries to share it with everyone. Even his blue is whiter than I’ve seen before! You are so lucky to have him as YOUR white.”

I looked at my arms. I was definitely not white. I had worked outside during the summer and had a darn good tan. So what is she talking about? Kendra saw my confusion. “Em, is it okay if I tell him?”

Emily shook her head. “I would rather tell him myself. I think that would be better.”

I’m glad somebody is going to fill me in. For a “bright white” I sure felt in the dark!

I pulled up in front of the school and went around to open the door for the girls. Kendra kissed me and Emily looked at me with wanting. It wasn’t a sexual thing, but something completely different. She wanted something from me, I just didn’t know what it was.

I left and headed to my attorney’s office. At least I could understand what he said. At least sometimes. I think.

Matt had been my attorney for a long time. I don’t remember how we met, but I know we hit it off. Since my divorce, I hadn’t trusted lawyers until I met Matt. He had never steered me wrong ... that I was aware of.

We greeted each other and got down to business. I told him I needed to update my will to leave everything to Kendra and I needed her made beneficiary for my insurance and that she be added as a covered as well.

“I can change your will, no problem. All that takes is a little paperwork. You’ll have to see your agent about the insurance though.” he laughed.

I felt so small. “What about a power of attorney so she can manage things if anything should happen to me?”

“Well, the PoA would help her in the short term by allowing her to manage things until the will is finalized. Once that is done, everything will be hers to do with as she sees fit. Do you happen to know if she has anything set up in case anything happens to her?”

I told him I didn’t think she did. He said he could put a basic will and PoA together for her if we wanted to come by later and take care of it all at once. When I told him it would have to be after school hours, he smiled and said “Caught you a school teacher, huh?”

My smile was even bigger as I said, “Nope, student.” then turned and walked out. I could just imagine the look on his face. Little did I know...

I got into my van and headed for Josh’s office. He was another one I have dealt with for years. I got my first car insurance through him. If it dealt with insurance, he was the person to see.

“Hey Andy. What can I do for you? Get some angry husband after you and need more life insurance?”

“No, but I did have an angry father after me.”

“I sure hope you’re kidding. You don’t need to be messing with jail-bait.”

“No worries there. She’s legal.”

“That’s good. So, what can I do for you today?”

I told him I need to change my beneficiary on my policies and to add Kendra as an ‘insured’ as well.

“I can do that for you. So you get married again against your better judgment?”

“Not yet. We’re heading over to get the license after school. Won’t be able to use it until Tuesday though.”

“You’ll have to come back then, I’m afraid. I can’t add her to your policy as an insured unless she’s family.”

“How about her own policy then. Can you do that?”

He said he could, but she would have to come in to sign the paperwork. I told him to get it set up and we would be here after school. Today was turning out to be busier than I had expected. It’s a good thing all my ‘people’ are in the same general area since I have to bring Kendra around to finish all this paperwork.

I decided to stop at a family owned restaurant for lunch. One of the servers was obviously having difficulty keeping up with the orders. As she moved by my table, I could tell her leg was bothering her. After she dropped off a ‘businessman’s special’, she passed my table again. I touched her arm to get her attention. She winced.

“Are you okay? You seem to be in a lot of pain.”

“I’m fine. I had I fight with my boyfriend and he got a little carried away again. I’ll be fine. I’m sure he’s sorry. It was probably my fault anyway. It usually is.”

Something about that just didn’t sit right with me. “How long before you get a break? I’d like to talk with you. By the way, I’m Andy.”

She introduced herself as Marie and said her next break wasn’t until after the lunch rush was over, so probably not for at least another hour. I told her that, if she didn’t mind, I would wait. She said that would be nice, but I had to order something to eat. After looking at the menu, I ordered the businessman’s lunch with sweet tea. She smiled and went to give the kitchen my order. She was on her way back with my tea when she suddenly stopped. Her face contorted in pain and she dropped her tray. She began moaning and holding her stomach. I jumped up to help her when she screamed and fell to the floor. Her body started to spasm and I yelled for someone to call 9-1-1. I told everyone to get back unless they were medical personnel or a first responder. I held her hand and tried to comfort her. She was having difficulty breathing and I could see a tinge of blood on her pale lips. I could hear the ambulance’s siren in the distance and prayed it would arrive in time. As the paramedics came through the door, I yelled for them to hurry. She looked at me, squeezed my hand and smiled, then her hand went limp and her breathing stopped. I was crying as the paramedics moved me away. Officers arrived on the scene and began asking if anyone knew what happened. I told them what Marie had told me. I told them I didn’t know who he was but if I ever found out...

“I feel the same way, but you have to let us do our jobs. Please don’t try to take matters into your own hands. That would only make trouble for you.”

I fought back the tears and anger and promised not to do anything to find or take revenge against him.

By the time they had loaded Marie in the ambulance, I had lost my appetite. I noticed that there was no siren when they pulled away. I went to cancel my order and overheard one of the other servers saying someone named Tommy would probably not even care and that it was none of her business anyway. My blood boiled with anger at these people who didn’t seem to care what happened to those around them. One of them saw me and came over.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.