The Loser - Cover

The Loser

Copyright© 2015 by Capt. Zapp

Chapter 6: Attachments

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Attachments - Sometimes when everything seems to have gone wrong, something good happens. Or at least something unexpected. Loosely inspired by cmsix and others. Codes may refer to off-screen action or later chapters. There is no sex until well into the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Aliens   Far Past   Time Travel   Incest   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

"What are you trying to pull, Laarusk. You said I had 2 weeks now you are taking 5 days away? How can you expect me to be ready in 4 days?" I shouted.

"Well, you seem to have gotten prepared, at least with supplies, in a lot less time than we thought it would take. You still need to decide on your vehicles. But that's not the problem. It seems that your personal interactions these last few days have caused ... unexpected results. We need to move you before anything else happens."

"Dammit Laarusk, Quit sneaking up on me! And what do you mean by my 'personal interactions'? You mean my relationship with Kendra?"

"Not exactly. She is affected, but nothing we hadn't considered and prepared for. It's all the others."

"Others? What others?"

"All of the others that have become ... attached to you."

"You aren't making sense Laarusk. The only one I am attached to is Kendra."

"I didn't say that you are attached to them, but that they are attached to you."

"I still don't get it. Who are you are talking about?"

"Andy, those other girls you rescued have become attached to you."

"You mean they think I am some kind of 'knight in shining armor' or something?"

"Yes ... No ... It is the same, yet different. What you describe is an emotional reaction to your rescuing them. What I mean is there is now a ... spiritual ... attachment between you now."

"So what do I do about it?"

"I am afraid there is nothing you can do. My people will have to come up with something before things get out of hand. In the meantime, try not to rescue anyone else and be ready to leave Monday night." and with that, he vanished.

This is so screwed up. For 55 years, I couldn't get into a good relationship, and now I have girls 'spiritually attached' to me.

I decided, since there was nothing I could do about the attachment problem, I may as well look into the vehicles. I searched the web for 4x4 truck and came up with everything from remote controlled toys to monster trucks. I needed something I would be able to take long distances and yet be comfortable and still have cargo space if I needed to carry a carcass from a hunt. I really wanted a van, but there was no way I wanted a dead animal inside with me. Then it hit me. I could get one of those vans like people use to haul fifth wheel trailers. That way I would have a comfortable 'living' area as well as the bed for hauling dead critters! I wouldn't need the fifth wheel plate, but maybe a hoist to load a large and heavy carcass. And of course, the heavy duty winches on both ends.

For my second vehicle, I was torn between a small and nimble ATV and an ultralight aircraft. Without roads, I could use the ATV to get around quickly along animal trails until I could get enough 'roadway' cleared to use the truck. By hooking up a trailer, I could haul things to trade with the natives or bring back the results of a hunt. The aircraft would make it easier to get around quickly and reconnoiter large areas, but would be severely restricted for passengers and cargo. And I couldn't pull a trailer with it either.

I finally decided on a 4 passenger 4x4 ATV with an enclosed cabin. I figured I may as well be comfortable whatever the weather threw at me. High intensity lighting would allow me to travel at night as well as help keep predators away, and a winch that I could move to either end would help me out of anyplace that might bog me down.

I added the vehicles to my request list. It occurred to me that I would need food and water while out and about, so I added some air/watertight storage containers and canteens that could easily be carried in a backpack. Oops. Add backpacks to the list too. The storage containers would probably be good around the 'compound', so I requested 100 each in 'normal' sizes from 55 gallons down to 1 pint. I needed a way to preserve fruits and vegetables, so I added 1000 'bell' jars of each size and canning supplies. I remembered seeing those vacuum sealers and dehydrators on late night infomercials. I added 10 of each in regular and industrial sizes. Might as well have them make all of the storage containers vacuum seal-able too.

I decided I better get to the bank and get the money for the work crew. I gave the teller my withdrawal slip for $10k from my account. She gave me a funny look when I asked for it in hundred dollar bills, but completed my transaction. She also reminded me to file my tax form. I was disappointed to see how small a stack it was. I was expecting to see enough to fill a briefcase, like in the movies. Oh well. I put the cash in my briefcase, grabbed a sucker, and headed out the door.

It was just after noon so I decided to grab a bite to eat before heading back to the house. Ray was loading his tools into his truck as I pulled up.

"Well, I managed to get it replaced with a high security door. I doubt if anyone will get through that door without using explosives."

I invited him to come in and visit, but he declined and said his wife was waiting on him. He handed me the new door keys then said goodbye and left. I went in and kicked back in the recliner to 'rest my eyes'. The next thing I knew my phone was ringing.

"Andy, can you come and pick me up at the school? I was starting towards home but I twisted my ankle. I got the nurse to give me a cold pack to put on it. It's not real bad, but it would really make it hard walking home."

I told her I would be there in a few minutes and headed for the van. It took me less than 5 minutes to make the trip and when I arrived, she was sitting on a bench outside the entrance with her leg up with a disposable cold pack on it.

I leaned down and kissed her and asked her what happened.

"I had just left the building and was rushing to get back to y ... the apartment and I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. I got to the end there and caught the edge of the sidewalk and twisted my ankle. I had a couple of guys help me back to the nurse's office. She said it wasn't broken and gave me this cold pack. I called you and then came out here to wait. I hope I didn't disturb you. Were you busy?"

"I was actually waiting for you to get home. I need to take you someplace but I don't know if I should now. I don't want to make your ankle any worse than it is."

"It's really not that bad. I can put some weight on it if you'll let me lean on you for support."

"I have a better idea." I said as I leaned over her. "Take the ice-pack in your hand so we don't lose it, then put your arms around my neck." As she put her arms around me the ice-pack hit my back. "Um, maybe you better put the ice-pack on your lap."

She did so, then put her arms around me again. I put my arms around her back and under her knees. "Ready?"

She looked nervous, but nodded her head.

"Okay, here we go!" I picked her up and carried her towards the van. She rested her head on my shoulder. It felt wonderful. When we got to the van, I had her open the door so I didn't have to put her down, then put her in on the seat. As I went to move away, she held me tighter.

"I love being in your arms Andy. I feel so safe there. Promise you'll keep me safe?"

I kissed her and promised I would keep her safe as long as I was on this earth. Technically, I was being 100% honest, even though I felt like I had just told her the biggest lie. I buckled her in and then pulled out of the parking lot. She noticed I didn't turn towards home.

"Where are we going?"

"I told you we had to go someplace and you said you could stand, so..."

I drove a few miles and pulled up in front of a store. Her eyes went wide and started to fill with tears.

"I thought it would be a good idea to get rings. That way everyone will know you are mine," I said with a grin. "I wouldn't want anyone to try and steal you away from me."

We walked into the store with her hanging on my arm with both hands. She was trying her best not to put much weight on her injured ankle. The saleslady smiled as we got up to the counter. "Welcome to Jay's. How can I help you today?"

I told her that we were looking for 'the perfect rings for the perfect couple'.

"Oh how wonderful!" she exclaimed. "It's so nice to help such a happy couple. Do you know what style you might like?"

Kendra pulled me down and whispered "I don't want anything obnoxious or gaudy. I would rather have something simple to show our love for each other."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.