The Loser
Chapter 4: Kendra

Copyright© 2015 by Capt. Zapp

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Kendra - Sometimes when everything seems to have gone wrong, something good happens. Or at least something unexpected. Loosely inspired by cmsix and others. Codes may refer to off-screen action or later chapters. There is no sex until well into the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Aliens   Far Past   Time Travel   Incest   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

I opened the door to find a young girl standing there. She was about five feet two inches tall with blonde hair and green eyes. "Hi, My name is Kendra and I'm with the NCPS girls baseball team. We are doing odd jobs to try and raise money to go to the regional tournament. Is there anything you might need done?"

What perfect timing! "Well, I am getting ready to do a major remodel of the house in a couple of weeks and need to put everything into storage before then. Do you think you could handle that?"

Kendra looked around. She could see there wasn't really much there, but asked, "That's actually more than I had planned on having to do. Would I have to box it all up as well? I know I can't do it all by myself, but I might be able get some of the other girls to come help. And it also depends on how much you are willing to pay."

"How much is it going to cost for your trip?" I asked.

"We figure it will cost about $400 per girl for the trip. That includes transportation, meals, and our hotel. Our sponsors have agreed to cover some of the cost if we can raise the rest. We have to provide our own money for anything else we want like souvenirs."

"How many of you do you think it would take to get it all packed and moved over the next week?" I asked.

She tilted her head and squinted her eyes. "Well, if there were five of us, we could probably get it done over a weekend, but if you want it done after school..."

"Over a weekend would be fine. I wouldn't want to interfere with your schoolwork or practice. If five of you can come out next weekend, I will pay you five hundred dollars each to get it done. Four hundred dollars is for the trip and the rest as 'mad money'"

Kendra's jaw dropped and her eyes went wide. "Did you say Five ... Five Hundred Dollars ... Each?" she stammered in shock.

"Well yes. There is a lot of work that has to be done. Besides, it is for a good cause." I said cheerfully.

"Yeah, but that's a LOT of money! You could hire professionals for that much."

"That's true. But would that help you go on the trip?"

She looked likes she was going into shock. "Well no, it wouldn't, but ... Five Hundred Dollars?!"

"If that's not enough..."

"Mister, that is more than enough! I can't believe you would do that!" then she muttered, "They'll never believe me either. They never do."

"In case you have doubts, I'll give you one hundred dollars now as a down payment." I pulled out my wallet, counted out one hundred dollars and handed it to her. "Is that enough?"

She looked at the money, then at me, then back at the money. "Th ... that's plenty I guess. When do you want us to start?"

"First, I would like you to bring the girls that will be helping you by so I can meet them. If I approve them, I will give each of them their own deposit. You can describe the job, but I prefer you don't tell them how much they will be paid."

"Yes Sir!" she replied. "Can I bring them by later today?"

I laughed. "Please don't call me Sir, I worked for a living. Just call me Andy." I then asked if she thought they could make it today.

"Okay Andy. I can text them and ask, but I don't know what they will say," she said as she pulled out her Iphone.

"Bring as many as you can then, just in case there are any problems."

She began texting furiously, her fingers nimbly dancing over the screen. "What time should they come by?"

I didn't really have anything planned for the day besides figuring out what to take, so I said, "Any time before 8pm is fine. I hope you will you be coming back with them."

She said she could come with them if I wanted her to, so I asked her to do so. I gave her my number so she could call when they were on their way. We chatted for a bit more about the upcoming tournament and then she said she would be back with as many of the others that would come. As she walked away I wondered if the 'natives' would be as cute as Kendra.

There was a beeping coming from the laptop so I checked it and found a message from Laarusk.

'Aaka asked me to let you know he has filled your current requests. I don't know how he did it; we usually have to wait on him. He also said to let you know he provided you with an assortment of firearms for both for hunting and defense. By the way, having the girls do the packing and loading for you is a stroke of genius. We could not have planned that better for you.'

I typed back. 'I thought so too. Can I get some portable storage containers put in the driveway instead of a trailer? They will probably draw less attention.'

'That is an excellent idea. They won't be as curious if the containers are gone, they would just assume they went into a storage facility. Is there anything else we can do?'

I told him I didn't think so for now and he left.

I thought of a few more items so I returned to the list. Paper products of all sorts: writing, graph, drawing, paper towels, tissues, and toilet paper – Definitely toilet paper. Darn it. Pencils, rulers, erasers, paint for art and buildings. What about clothes? I would need a lifetime supply just for myself let alone any natives that joined me! Shirts and pants for warm and cold weather, both for work and leisure. Hats, coats, gloves, underwear, socks, t-shirts, pajamas ... what else?

Two weeks ... I was going to go crazy trying to think of everything I would need. I could come up with the general categories, but for the life of me I could not think of specific items. And in the end I would probably still forget something.

Around 4:30 my phone rang. It was Kendra asking if it was okay to bring nine other girls over at 6:00. I told her that was fine and asked if they had eaten yet.

"We were just getting ready to order a couple of pizzas to eat before we came over."

I told her I would take care of ordering the pizzas if they wanted to come earlier. I could hear them in the background as they discussed it. I heard one voice say "What the hell. If he f'n wants to spend his damn money buying sh't for us I don't give a sh't. Long as I get to go on the f'n trip." I would have to find out who that was and make sure she was not one I selected.

Kendra came back and said that they agreed to come at 5:00 since I was providing the food. I asked what toppings they wanted, and then told her I would order as soon as we hung up.

"You're a really nice guy, Andy. You know you don't have to do this."

"Consider it an interview. I will see how you all act in my home and will be better able to decide which of you I will hire."

Here was more discussion. "Andy, 'K&K'; that's Kaylee and Karlee, said they couldn't come, since they don't know you, unless their older brother comes with them. Is that okay with you?"

I told her that was fine with me. I didn't want them to feel uncomfortable or under stress.

She giggled. "Cool! We'll see you in about half an hour then. Thanks Andy" and hung up.

I called the local pizzeria and order five large pizzas with the requested toppings and then went to get a quick shower before my guests arrived.

I was out of the shower and getting dressed when the doorbell rang. I pulled on a t-shirt and shorts and went to the door.

- Meeting the crew -

"Welcome to my home. Please come in and make yourself comfortable. The pizzas should be here in a few minutes." As I spoke, I saw a car with the pizza place sign turn the corner. "As a matter of fact, here they come now!"

I heard a muttered "'bout f'n time. I'm f'n hungry." I turned to see if I could catch the girl that had spoken but didn't see who it was.

I paid the driver and took the food to the kitchen. I set out some paper plates and napkins. "Go ahead and help yourselves. There is soda in the fridge"

As they came up, I introduced myself to the girls and to 'K&K's brother, Jack. As we finished introductions, the girl who said her name was 'Tracy' "spelled Tre C" interrupted. "Nice f'n place you got. Lots of nice sh't too. You must be f'n rich as fuck" came from.

"Tre C, I would appreciate it if you would watch your language while you are in my home."

"Fuck you old man. I can f'n say whatever the fuck I want. It's a free country."

"Not when I'll be paying you to do work in my house. If you can't abide with my rules, I have to ask you to leave."

She looked daggers at me then at the others. "Fuck this sh't. He probably ain't gonna pay sh't anyhow. I'm outta here." She turned and stormed out the door.

I asked if anyone else had a problem with civilized behavior and got a big laugh from all of the girls. "We told Trey her mouth was going to get her in trouble. She can't seem to say anything without cursing."

"Well, I certainly don't have to stand for it in my own home. Now, let's finish eating and I will show you around. Did Kendra tell you what I needed done?"

"She said you needed all your stuff put in storage," said Kaylee.

I explained that I am having the house re-modeled beginning in 2 two weeks and had to have everything out of the house. I told them I was having storage units brought to put things in which would be trucked to another location until the work was done.

Karlee piped up and asked what things needed to be packed and stored.

"Everything in the house has to be gone. I will walk you through the house so you can see what there is. I will have a dumpster for anything that needs to be thrown out. If there is anything worth keeping that I don't want, it can be set aside for donation to charity. If you see any items you like, I might let you have them. Just make sure you ask."

Once we finished with the pizza, I asked them to follow me as I gave them a tour. At the bedroom I heard one of the girls, referring to my California king bed, whisper "Sure would like to bounce on that." I smiled. I wouldn't mind that either.

Once we finished, I asked if anyone had any questions.

Julie, the tall blonde, had two. "When do we start and how much are we going to make?"

"I planned on next weekend so it won't interrupt your schoolwork. I usually work evenings, so we wouldn't be able to get much done after school anyway." Okay, so I fibbed a little. Kendra gave me a strange look. "I have discussed the payment with Kendra and she has assured me that it is enough."

Erin, a redhead, complained, "Kendra gave us each ten dollars just to come over, but wouldn't tell us how much you were going to pay. She probably thinks ten dollars each would be enough."

"I do not!" shouted Kendra; "Besides, it's a lot more than that."

"Erin, if you don't think she made a good deal, then why did you agree to come? Because she gave you ten dollars? Don't you trust her?"

La'Vonda looked around then smiled at Kendra. "Not all of them do, but I trust her. And she did say it would be worth it."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.