The Loser
Chapter 2: Laarusk

Copyright© 2015 by Capt. Zapp

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Laarusk - Sometimes when everything seems to have gone wrong, something good happens. Or at least something unexpected. Loosely inspired by cmsix and others. Codes may refer to off-screen action or later chapters. There is no sex until well into the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Aliens   Far Past   Time Travel   Incest   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

Well, it wasn't what I expected to happen. The steam suddenly stopped. I don't mean that it stopped steaming, I mean it quit moving. It was like looking at a picture. The steam was still there, but it wasn't 'steaming'. I was deathly quiet. I looked around and saw the taillights of the truck that ran me off the road. They didn't appear to be moving either.

'What the heck?' I though to myself. 'Did I die?'

"Actually, no, you didn't. Or at least, you haven't yet."

I spun towards the passenger seat, where the voice had come from. Sitting there was a ... well, I guess you could call it a man ... a person? ... was someone who was definitely NOT there before. He looked like he might be taller than me, maybe six feet with shoulder length orange hair with blue stripes. His head and face were long and narrow and he had green eyes. I wouldn't call him a body builder, but he was definitely not wimpy by human standards. He was wearing what looked like a lab coat made from aluminum foil.

"Don't be frightened, I'm not here to hurt you. My name is Laarusk, and I couldn't help but overhear your question."

"My Question?" I asked.

"Yes, you asked for a chance to win at life."

"I did?"

"Yes, you did. You also wondered if you had died."

"That's Right! And you said I haven't ... YET. What did you mean by that?"

Laarusk said, "Well, you may not have realized it, but that is not steam coming from your vehicle, it's smoke. When you crashed, the oil filter ruptured and sprayed over the exhaust. It was about to ignite violently when I popped in and ... well, let's just say I slowed things down a bit."

I closed my eyes and shook my head, trying to clear it. I must have gotten hit by a piece of equipment that wasn't secured properly when I went off the road.

"You are physically fine, but you would not have been able to escape from the vehicle. When you crashed, the frame twisted a bit and the door is jammed. You would not have been able to open it. The smoke and flames would have overcome you before help arrived."

"So you are telling me that if you hadn't shown up, I would be burning to death right now? How did you manage to 'slow things down'?" I asked.

"It's quite simple really. My people have developed ways manipulate time, as well as to travel through space and alternate dimensions. That is part of the reason I am here actually."

"I am afraid I don't understand. What do your abilities have to do with me?"

"I will try to explain." Said Laarusk. "You see, we have found several alternates of your planet in other dimensions that have not advanced as far as yours. Some are about equal to your medieval period, others appear to be in what you would call colonial times, some in your old west, and some are in your prehistoric eras. Those are actually the ones we are interested in."

"But what has that got to do with me?" I asked.

"We, that is, my team, would like to take you to one of these alternate worlds and see how you survive" he said cheerfully.

"WHAT? You expect me to survive in prehistoric times all by myself? I wouldn't last a week! Maybe not even a day! There is no way a single human could survive alone in a situation like that!"

"Well, you wouldn't exactly be alone. There are natives similar to those in your ancient past. You would be able to join with them and they could assist in your survival."

I laughed. "You're kidding, right? You think that they would help me to survive? They would probably kill me as soon as I showed my face."

It was his turn to be surprised. "Why do you say that? From what we have observed, they seem to be quite peaceful. There have been disputes between different groups, but they usually talk first. There seems to be quite a bit of trading between groups as well."

"That may be so, but they have probably known these other tribes or clans for a long time. They may even be members of the same clan that has spread out in separate tribes. It would be quite different for a stranger to approach them."

"But..."

"Humans are a very suspicious race. Even the most trustworthy person is suspected of having ulterior motives. And another thing, how do you think they will react to someone who can't understand them, much less talk to them?"

"I begin to understand your point" he said sheepishly "but it is still possible. We have many ways to overcome the issues you brought up."

"Really? You have some technology I can use to talk with them?"

"Not exactly, however we can make it so you can learn to understand and speak their language very quickly."

"Um ... How quickly?" I asked. "It would have to be really fast if I need to negotiate for my life!"

"We could make it so that just by listening to a short conversation between them, you would start learning immediately. It is similar to the 'universal translator' from your 'Star Trek' TV show."

"That would definitely be a BIG help. But what about other survival needs? Shelter, food, clothing, weapons ... sex?"

Laarusk seemed shocked. "We would not drop you off naked and unarmed! As for food, the creatures and plant life are suitable for human consumption. We will make some modifications to your body to eliminate the possibility of disease and..."

"MODIFY MY BODY???"

"Well, yes. We would make sure that any defects you currently have, any cancers, hormonal, systemic ... any physical defects or diseases would be one hundred percent eliminated and would not be able to reoccur. We would also change your physical appearance to something a bit more ... physical."

"More physical?"

"Well, you have to admit you are not exactly in prime physical condition."

"Oh. Yeah. I guess I'm not. But hey, give me a break. I am fifty five years old!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.