Courtney's Conversion
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A mature wife discovers her suppressed sexuality courtesy of a dominant older couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   InLaws   DomSub   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

It was our twenty-fifth anniversary. We went back to the cheap motel we’d had our honeymoon in just for kicks. It had been a mom and pop place then but was part of a chain now. A low-end place still, but recognizable.

I didn’t know why Courtney was so insistent about these particular details. Anyway she made all the arrangements, keeping me in the dark as a surprise, she said. She had asked for a specific room in our reservation, it turned out.

When we got there a lot of old memories came flooding back. This place was right behind the restaurant she had waitressed at when we were first “shacked up”, as living together was called then. It too hadn’t changed much. We’d have our dinner there “for old time’s sake”.

I was nineteen then and she was a year younger. She wanted to get out of the house where her step-father was screwing her all the time with no objection from her mother. I didn’t find out about all that till later.

I had already noticed how compliant she was, never resisting for long my clumsy and inexperienced attempts to go around the “bases”. I was pleased, in my naivety, to get her legs apart as quickly as I did. When I commented that she didn’t bleed when I first fucked her, she’d explained that she had a sex toy and used tampons. I bought it.

She kept asking to live with me because she “wanted to be on her own”. I was thrilled, of course and went along with it. We found a cheap furnished apartment and I was delighted to get pussy every night and sometimes during the day too.

I was working at a manufacturing plant and making decent money. She found an evening waitressing job a long walk away which was great since we only had one car. I worked second shift so I could pick her up after work when the restaurant closed at 2AM.

That’s some background for this story. Now I’ll tell what happened at our celebration.

When we first got in our room and I opened the champagne I’d brought, she wanted us to be naked. That was fine with me. We sipped our first toast and she dripped a little on my pecker which was already rising in anticipation of some action. Her mouth was chilled from the bubbly and felt neat on my cockhead.

She was already hot and eager to fuck. Who would complain about that. She spread her legs and urged me to “cum on in”. After a dozen strokes she wanted to roll over and started talking as she slowly rode me.

“I’ve got some things to tell you about this place, and especially this room.”

I looked puzzled. She grinned as she continued, “I’ve been in this room a bunch of times before. Doing this too. It was a long time ago but I remember it well. I want to tell you about it so just listen while we fuck.”

Long ago I’d given up being surprised by my hot wife. I just went along for the ride and listened intently, wanting to remember every detail.

Here is her story:

“One of my waitress friends who worked with me at another job told me about this diner that was looking for help. They wanted their waitresses to wear a generic uniform, white top with purple bowtie and black pants and white or black shoes/sneakers.

“The extra money for a uniform that we had to pay for was a bummer for us because money was so tight. But my friend assured me that good tips were possible.

“My first day went normally. The Greek guy that was my boss was very demanding and sometimes rude. It was a slow day in October. He trained me on a normally slow day to get my footing and used to things. I found it awkward that he wanted to take several full length pictures of me stating they were for his insurance and how they were needed.”

My comment: She was a total knockout at 19. Long red hair, great legs, green eyes. Not someone you would normally find in this back woods town.

Courtney continued her tale, “My second day wasn’t until October 17. She thought maybe he didn’t want me. But I was anxious to go due to it being the first day of turkey season in our area. That would bring lots of hunters to the restaurant and they tipped well.

“You remember that I worked the 4pm to close shift, usually around 2am. There were many waitresses on the night shift, more that I had ever seen at a job like this. Some were cleaning tables, others just helping and chatting. It was very odd, and annoying because I wondered how big the tips would be if I only got 2 tables at a time.

“I noticed that some of the waitress would take turns just disappearing for a short period of time, well after their approved breaks. My friend being was one of them. I came to find out the owner was pimping us out to hunters. As each patron would walk to the counter and pay, the owner would show certain patrons a special menu he had under the counter. The pictures of all the waitresses on duty. Ones not on duty would have a piece of paper over them. Night after night they would keep asking for the young redhead but he kept telling them I was not on the menu yet due to my being new and unaware of the situation.

“The following week our car was broke down and I needed a ride to work from my friend Helen because it was so cold out. When it was time to get a ride home Helen was nowhere to be found but her car was still here. So I grabbed the keys from Helen’s coat and waited in her car.

“Then I saw Helen come from one of the sleazy hotel rooms behind the diner, run inside to get her coat and jump in the car. She claimed the owner had her clean the room for him. We stopped for gas and I noticed the 100 dollar bills in Helen pocket. That’s when Helen told me the truth.

“When I found out how much money they were making fucking hunters and truckers and other male customers of the restaurant and the motel, I asked her for more details. She took me to the owner and he explained the rates and that his cut was half. I could still make up to fifty bucks for a half hour of my time and body.

“We weren’t committed yet, just living and screwing together. I’d fucked some other guys besides you, and I figured I’d just do it to make some money and then quit. If I was careful you’d never find out because they would wear condoms. So I told him I would do two nights a week for starters.

“There was such a backlog of guys wanting me that I did a lot more than I had thought. Like five johns a night. When I got home I pleaded fatigue to you because I was really tired out. My pussy was kinda sore too. But I had a bunch of cash to stash away.

“Helen told me that the other girls didn’t want me working more because e I was taking their customers away. That was OK with me.

“It was easier that I thought to slip off my uniform and lay back on a clean towel on the bed, make sure they had a condom on, and spread my legs. The john did most of the work, playing with my tits and pumping away. I’d do some hip thrusts, moan a bit and fake an orgasm like Helen told me to do. I’d usually feel them cum and then it was over. The owner collected the money so I didn’t have to deal with that. I was so popular that some nights I’d just stay naked until the next john arrived a few minutes later and off we’d go again.

“I was glad to get back with you so I could have some real orgasms though. A very few of my johns, mostly regulars, would take the trouble to get me off. I think I’d better get you off, my dear, so we can go have dinner. I’m getting hungry. I’ll have more for you later.”

As we paid the dinner bill, Courtney asked what had happened to the Greek man who used to own the place. The man at the register said, “I’m Demetrius and he was my father. He passed away a few years ago.” He looked closely at Courtney and exclaimed, “Did you use to work here a long time ago?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.