Courtney's Conversion - Cover

Courtney's Conversion

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A mature wife discovers her suppressed sexuality courtesy of a dominant older couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   InLaws   DomSub   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

On a Saturday night we were lounging in bed after a hot fuck. They were all hotter now with the many erotic thoughts and memories. Courtney had two glasses of wine and was feeling pretty rosy.

“Sweetie,” she started, “There is something I’ve been wanting to tell you for a long time. You’ve been SOOOO good about me being seduced by that older couple and banging Ramiro and all the others that I hope you can be really good about another secret I’ve had for a long time. It’s been hard keeping such a thing from my own husband.”

“Okay, try me.”

She watched me closely as she slowly figured out the best way to reveal this long-held secret. The previous ones about my step-dad had been quite enough, thank you. What the hell would this be?

I got impatient, “How long are you going to keep me in suspense.”

“You weren’t the first guy to fuck me like you thought.”

Oh! That stopped me in my tracks, “I wasn’t? Who was? I didn’t think it was my step-father and his friend.”

“Well, they had sex with me after you did, but they weren’t the very first. Why do you think it was so easy for you to get into my pussy?”

I responded, “I thought it was because you used tampons or had a dildo.”

She grinned, “I let you think that, but it actually was Mr. Miller who I babysat for. You remember him, don’t you?”

I nodded, grim faced.

“He worked some crazy hours, like three 12 hour shifts overnight. Someone had to stay with his kids after his wife died. I would sleep over those times. Nothing happened until I turned sixteen.”

I kept nodding to keep her talking.

“One night he’d come home early in the morning and it was real warm in the house. I wore only thin cotton pajamas to bed and put on a robe when I got up. He came in to check on me as usual but I pretended to be asleep. My tits were pretty much grown by then and were kinda obvious through the thin top. He called my name softly but I stayed quiet. I’d peeked when he got undressed before and was real curious like adolescent girls are, so I wanted to see what he would do.

“He sat on the bed and gently put his hand over one breast. I didn’t move but my nipples got hard. I think he could feel that. He squeezed very gently and then left. I heard his bed shaking and he was probably masturbating. The next night was a repeat only he also slid his hand up my pajama bottom shorts. I’d left my panties off hoping he would do that. Then he got to my pussy and I couldn’t hold still. I just said to him quietly that I liked his touch and keep doing it.

“You know how I told you that I didn’t have a hymen because I used a dildo. Well, he bought it for me. We played around and did oral for a month or so before he got me the dildo. He learned my cycle and we finally had sex on a safe day. It was wonderful. He knew what he was doing having been married. We screwed on my safe days from then on.”

I interrupted, “I met you when you were 19. You were still babysitting for him then. Were you still fucking him?”

“Yes. He helped me know how to seduce you and act innocent. There were many dates with you where he’d done me that morning. I was on the pill by then so we banged a lot just like you and I were. He liked hearing about what I did with you. Kind of like you are doing now with the other guys.”

“When did you stop doing him?”

“After we got engaged he only got in me one more time just before the wedding. But not since, although he and his kids are still friends as you know.”

I was almost speechless, and real hard, but I said, “Damn, woman, all these years I’ve been talking to you about being sexier and you already were. I feel cheated. Not about your virginity but about knowing what you just told me.”

Courtney was near tears. “Oh honey, I just didn’t know how to tell you. You thought I was so innocent and I just couldn’t disappoint you so I have always acted reluctant to try anything new until recently. I’m so sorry. It feels so much better that you know. What can I do to make it up to you?”

My small head was now in charge, “First of all I want to watch you fuck Mr. Miller. We’ll go from there.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.