Courtney's Conversion - Cover

Courtney's Conversion

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 10: Celebrating – Birthday pussy for Albert’s father

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Celebrating – Birthday pussy for Albert’s father - A mature wife discovers her suppressed sexuality courtesy of a dominant older couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   InLaws   DomSub   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Courtney reminded me every day that she wanted to give a special birthday present to Albert’s dad for his ninetieth. Albert was the older guy she’d enjoyed the most at the recent deer camp outing. I figured she also wanted to spend some up-close-and-naked time with him too.

I made the call and Albert was delighted to hear from us. Of course we were welcome to the celebration and could stay at his house. His father lived with them now too. Courtney had told him about her gift idea and he said that he thought his dad could accept it one way or another.

We settled into the guest room and had a nice dinner with plenty of beer and wine. I wondered what would happen at bedtime. Dad’s birthday wasn’t until tomorrow.

Courtney answered my question when she asked me privately if we could trade partners with Albert for the night. I nodded my OK. Albert’s wife Clara was a very pleasant white-haired sixty-six-year-old. I just hoped she didn’t snore.

Clara surprised me by coming to bed naked. Her still-full boobs sagged a lot but her hips were trim and her greying pussy hair was neatly trimmed.

She smiled and said, “I know all about the deer camp. I was a camp girl several times when I was in my forties like Courtney. Those were great experiences and kept us hot for a long time afterwards. It made me feel the most female of any time in my life to have all those eager men wanting and fucking me almost non-stop for a whole weekend.

“I’m glad your wife and Albert became good friends. I also am happy he gets some pussy from other women because mine can’t take a cock any more. However, there are other ways to have sex and I like them too.”

She bent down and gave my cock a kiss and a suck. “My titties still like attention.” I got busy.

A little later she asked, “Could you see if my pussy tastes good to you?” It did and she got off twice.

Finally, she sucked a load of cum out of me and we snuggled down to sleep. I felt her mouth get me hard and off during the night. I used my fingers to give her pleasure in return.

In the morning I asked Clara why she didn’t have intercourse anymore. She said it had become painful and her doctor wasn’t any help. I’d noticed that I couldn’t stick my tongue very far into her vagina. I had an idea I wanted to try later.

Courtney had obviously had a good time too and winked at me. We didn’t have much of a chance to talk privately but I did tell her that Clara would suck Dad off at least once a week and he had gotten some Cialis from his doctor for this special event. Courtney smiled at that.

At lunch, my hot wife announced that it was time for the “birthday boy” to get a special present. She took his hand and announced, “See you all later”. Clara announced that she wanted both of us to get naked with her while they were busy.

We had a lot of fun playing around. When I got close to cumming I made a special request. “Albert, I want to shoot my semen inside your wife. I know I can’t penetrate but there is a small opening on the outside. Please put my cock head up against it and jack me off so I can squirt in there. I’m ready now and I’ll explain more later.”

He did as I asked and Clara gasped with pleasure as I spurted several times. “Oh, that feels so good! It’s been so long!” She orgasmed.

I did the same for Albert when he was ready to ejaculate and then we talked. I explained that I’d read about the makeup of semen as being really good for women and their vaginas besides carrying the sperm. More sex made for better sex, I guess. I also suggested she see a specialist about hormone therapy since I had heard about creams that made the vagina more flexible and moist. She quickly said that my therapy was a great start and a lot more fun than medicine!

Courtney came into our bedroom and said that gift-giving had been a complete success and Dad wondered if Clara wanted to take a turn? She hopped up and headed that way, rather excited.

Courtney was so proud. She wanted us to feel for ourselves the evidence of her gracious giving. Albert dipped his dick for a few strokes in his Dad’s cum and then I did likewise. Courtney was HOT.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.