Courtney's Conversion - Cover

Courtney's Conversion

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 7: Camptime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Camptime - A mature wife discovers her suppressed sexuality courtesy of a dominant older couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   InLaws   DomSub   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Mark and Carly were having dinner out with us. They are about twenty years younger but we have a good time together. We've swapped with them but only on vacation. See the "Caravanning" story for some background.

Mark made an announcement, "Three weeks from this weekend we are going to a friend's hunting camp for the opening of deer season. I'll let you know what to pack."

Courtney and Carly and I looked at him with question marks on our faces. Courtney spoke up, "What do you mean WE? I don't know anything about deer hunting."

Mark laughed, "You don't have to shoot Bambi. This is more a getaway than anything. My Dad did this for years but he and another regular can't make it so I got invited and I can bring a guest hunter which will be Mike. I insisted that he come and he owes me."

Carly asked, "Who else is going?"

Mark replied, "There are six men who each provide something needed. Walt owns the cabin, Daryl and Phil bring the food, Albert gets beer and other drinks."

Carly pressed her question "So what are you two men bringing?"

Mark looked hard at the two women, "The two of you."

Courtney chimed in, "How is that 'something needed'"

Mark grinned, "A good deer camp needs cooks and pussy."

Silence reigned.

Carly started to object, "But..."

Mark cut her off with a firm tone of voice, "The only 'buts" are your cute ones. I'm sure these older guys are looking forward to younger 'stuff'. You'll like being in the woods and both of you love sex. This will be a lot more relaxed and enjoyable than the gangbangs you've both done. My mother went there as long as she could."

"Your MOTHER?" chimed the women.

"Why not? She was all woman and proud of it."

Courtney looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders. I wasn't real thrilled about the idea of my wife being continuously fucked by a bunch of guys for several days. I mean, a one-evening gangbang was one thing, but for her to be like a whore day after day, not just for one guy like in the camper, but for a whole bunch of horny dicks, seemed a little hard to take. But I DID owe Mark some favors and he was calling them in. And Courtney would do whatever he asked, I knew.

No more objections. Courtney revved up our sex life which was already pretty hot. Said she wanted her pussy in the best shape it could be for six men. Although she made reluctant comments from time to time I could tell that she was imagining what it would be like.

The women needed to pack mostly outdoor clothes since they would rarely be dressed in the cabin. Courtney would have to adapt to group nudity but she was getting used to being naked around the couples we'd fucked. The black guys had just pulled off her pants when they had all stuck their ebony shafts in, so that didn't count.

The gals sat in back on the three-hour drive to the cabin. It was almost a mile off the county road and we were glad we took our SUV. There it was, in a clearing near a nice stream. Classic log building with a big porch on the front.

The gals explored the cabin since we were almost the first to arrive. Walt, the owner, showed them around. He was mid-sixties, lots of grey hair and trimmed beard.

There were only two rooms inside. A big front room that had a fireplace and a kitchen area. The back part of the cabin was entered through a curtained doorway and contained two double-size bunk beds. Carly asked about the bathroom. Walt took them out back and showed them the two-holer with a trough for the guys. Showering was done in an outside area attached to the cabin. Two showerheads since you might have to share it.

The men carried in our belongings and made up the beds while the women figured out the kitchen. Then there was time to walk down to the stream.

Courtney mused, "This IS a pretty spot. I do like being outdoors." She stuck her hand in the water. "I don't know if I can swim in this though, too cold!"

The rest of the hunters began arriving. Daryl was middle fifties, tall and dark from tanning. He was apparently outdoors a lot. Phil was short and stocky. Near sixty, blondish and with a constant smile. Albert was near seventy but still sported dark hair and piercing blue eyes. He was much like me in body build.

Everyone pitched in to get the supplies stowed and help with dinner as best we could without getting in the way. The food guys had actually drawn up menus and shopped accordingly. Everything was pretty easy to fix. Simpler is often better.

Being fall, it got cool immediately when the sun went down. A fire was started. Courtney asked me to go on a walk with her so I got my boots and jacket on.

As soon as we got away from the cabin she said, "It's real nice up here so far but I'm nervous about later."

"Do you like the guys?" I asked.

"They all seem nice enough. But what's going to happen?"

"Mark has made up a schedule after talking to his Dad. These guys are used to this so just go along with the plan and I'm sure it will work out fine."

She squeezed my hand as we looked at all the stars you can see when you are away from city lights. I hoped she'd be all right. And I hoped I would be too.

When we returned the beer and bourbon were flowing. Carly was dancing in front of the fire and taking her clothes off as teasingly as she could. I told Courtney, "You're next!"

She whispered, "I can't do that!"

Mark heard her and said firmly, "You can and you WILL!" Courtney squeezed my hand again and took another swig of the wine he had brought her. That always got her courage and hornies up.

If Carly's dance hadn't gotten me hard, my wife's sure would have. I think she surprised herself how much fun it was. Guys who didn't have their dicks out already got them uncovered to show their appreciation. Her eyes darted from one to another as she danced.

She drank more of her big glass of wine as the music for her erotic dance ended. Carly was asked to slow dance by our now naked host Walt. It was obvious she liked rubbing her tits on his hairy chest and trapping his erection between her thighs since older peckers don't point as skyward as mine and Mark's do.

Walt was given a few minutes of pleasure before he was cut in on. He came over to Courtney and politely asked for a dance. She graciously accepted and I could see she was enjoying the body contact too. My dick was hard seeing them pressed close together. I knew his cock was very close to her honey pot.

Mark had explained the "pussy plan" at dinner. The eight folks were divided into "A" and "B" teams of one woman and three men each. Card draws decided which men were "attached" to which couple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.