Courtney's Conversion - Cover

Courtney's Conversion

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 5: Coercion – Black sex continues

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Coercion – Black sex continues - A mature wife discovers her suppressed sexuality courtesy of a dominant older couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   InLaws   DomSub   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

A week ago my wife had non-consensual sex with six black guys and one of their sluts. We had been recovering OK from that incident and even getting turned on by parts of it. She would tease me about how could my one white dick possibly compare to six black ones. And wouldn't I like to see how that black meat looked sliding between her pale pussy lips.

Abruptly the hot talk stopped. She still fucked when I instigated it but didn't seem as excited. What was going on? My questions went nowhere. A couple of days later I asked a neighbor if she'd seen anything unusual. Yes, indeed. A big black guy was recently stopping by the house every day before the kids got home from school. He'd be there about a half hour each time.

That night when we were in bed I asked Courtney what was going on with the black guy.

She looked embarrassed as she said she'd hoped I wouldn't find out. He was the gang leader and started coming by and forced her to go to the yard building where she'd been gang-banged. He said he liked her white whore pussy and made her suck and fuck him. He'd slap her and pinch her nipples and even bite her pussy lips. His talk was mean and cruel. He didn't care if she got off or not.

When she resisted, he said his gang would hurt me unless she did what he wanted. So she went along but was actually glad I found out.

I told her I'd think of a plan to stop his abuse. A while later I texted my boss and asked for a day off. Courtney was to act exactly like she had been and I'd do the rest.

Sure enough, the black dude showed up and grabbed Courtney's arm and half-dragged her out the back yard. He almost tore her clothes pulling them off. I know because I was watching from some pre-planned vantage points. It was hard to hold back when he inflicted some pain on her body but the time wasn't right yet.

Soon enough he pushed her knees apart as slid his tool, which wasn't any bigger than mine, into my trembling wife. I watched a few rough strokes before I made my appearance, quietly pressing the muzzle of my Glock .40 against the side of his head. Courtney clamped her legs around him and he was pretty helpless.

"OK shithead. I don't like you raping my wife. I can kill you right now and with the video I just took I'll not spend five minutes in jail. But there is a less messy alternative. Pull that puny dick out of my wife and listen up."

It was a wilted black penis that exited Courtney's cunt. He was told to sit with his hands behind his head as Courtney got dressed. Handing the pistol to Courtney with orders to shoot if he moved, I set the video camera on a tripod.

"OK, big boy, here is your alternative to death. I'm pulling out my white cock and you are going to suck it until I shoot a load all over your black face. The camera will get it all, and if you are ever within a mile of my wife or me, it will go on the web. You would be dog meat if it did, understand?"

He almost turned white and he nodded.

"And if you hurt me during this you die right away. Got that, Courtney?"

He gave a decent blowjob and I sprayed white cum all over his black face. We never saw him again.

Courtney was terribly excited by the episode. She nearly fucked me senseless for days afterwards. Then she teased, saying, "Maybe I need to be raped and rescued more often. You are my hero, you know, and I love you."

Watching it is fun from time to time. I tease Courtney that I might go Black if she isn't good to me. Neither one of us is very worried about that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.