Courtney's Conversion
Chapter 4: Compliance

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Compliance - A mature wife discovers her suppressed sexuality courtesy of a dominant older couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   InLaws   DomSub   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

I came home yesterday and couldn't find Courtney. She's usually making dinner or on the phone or the computer. Not this time though.

I found her in our bedroom, sitting in a chair crying. She was wearing a muddy and torn shirt and jeans. She was barefoot with dirty feet.

I spoke loudly, "What the hell is going on here?"

She didn't look up and said softly, "I've been fucked."

"What the hell! When and who?"

"It finished less than an hour ago. I don't know who they were."

"THEY!!!"

She looked at me with a tear streaked face as I sat down and took her hand. This wasn't an affair. I was puzzled and concerned and, surprisingly, getting erect.

"You know the old shed we have in the back yard? [I nodded] I saw some kids going in there so I went out to chase them off like we have to do. Well there were six teenagers and they had a girl with them. One guy was on top of her pumping away when I went in. I started to get mad and yell to get out and two of them grabbed me. They threw me down on the old mattress next to the girl who seemed to be having a good time. My pants were pulled down and my legs pried apart. The biggest guy said to be quiet or I'd get hurt.

"Oh sweetie. They each fucked me and the girl at least once and maybe more. I kinda lost track. What could I do? I was outnumbered. They just kept putting their dicks in me and pumping and shooting sperm. One after another. They had the girl put her messy pussy on my mouth and all the sperm ran out and I had to swallow it. She was a real hussy and ate my pussy when the guys were resting."

"Resting?"

"Yes, they each fucked me several times. I didn't keep count.

"There is a part I'm most embarrassed about and I hope you still love me after all the years we've been together."

I reassured her, "It's OK. Tell me."

Dear Courtney squeezed my hand as she said, "At the end of the third guy I had an orgasm. And I enjoyed them moving in and out. I couldn't help it. Their cocks felt so good like yours does. After a while when I'd feel the hot stuff shooting from one cock I wondered what the next one would feel like. My pussy tingled when the head pushed against my pussy lips and started inside. I was so wet and open it went in all the way real easy. My hips automatically pushed back. I was getting noisy when I came and the big guy put his hand over my mouth and told me to 'Keep quiet whore!' like he didn't like it because I was getting pleasure. After a while I almost didn't want it to end."

She paused and I wiped away some tears.

Then she said quietly, "Does this make me a whore?"

I kissed her and put her hand on my hard cock saying, "Nature designed your pussy to be very good at drawing sperm from hard cocks. It will fit around most anyone out there. You didn't have any choice and your body just did what nature intended. I think that makes you a real female. Actually I want you to be OK with it. I'm not sure if I'm more angry or turned on. There is a lot of both."

She got a happier look on her face and squeezed my very hard cock as she asked, "Do you still want to fuck my nasty pussy after all those guys squirted in me?"

I rolled on top of her and slid into the soupy mess. "Just try to stop me!"

As I was slamming my rod into the silken slipperiness that was all their sperm inside my precious wife she added, "There is one more thing. They were black."

My cock exploded and I passed out.

When I woke up she asked me, "Are you sure you're OK with what I happened to me? I know who the girl is. Since you like me being such a natural female, do you want me to have them come back again? You seemed to like hearing about it. Maybe watching would be fun for you and you could take your turn too."

I hugged her as my cock rehardened, "Not many wives can fuck their husband senseless like you just did. I love you. I would want to watch if there is a next time. Can I fuck the girl?"

We got little sleep that night.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.