Sultry: Another Country Heard From - Cover

Sultry: Another Country Heard From

Copyright© 2015 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 6

Sultry: Another country heard from; 6

Even though Eva was 'getting her ducks in a row' on Cassandra for a week, she was in the bank with folders and a few official 'tricks' ten seconds after she left Chaos.

Time isn't only elastic ... it's optional, she thought. Verra interesting.

The lobby was settling in. The Powers that Be were arguing about sleeping accommodations ... was it easier to sleep on the floor together ... as in one piece ... or disunite and spread out.

Six and Four, being male, wanted to sleep with the girls. The girls were sure Six and Four would take advantage and whack off using the free hands.

EE-WWWW! Sick!

"Come on," Four said, "It'll be warmer."

"You said that last time!"

Sultry was discussing the situation with Cassie but Cassie wasn't having it. She wanted to go home.

"But Cassie," said Sultry, "Think. You'll be the first Heroes Caretaker to assist in the physical rescue of one of the Damsels. Appearances on Cassandra in the Morning show. Auditorium tours, autograph signings ... BOOK offers ... Why, You might have a movie made ... with just a little makeup you could play yourself. FAME! FORTUNE!"

The part about the makeup settled that. "Fuck a bunch of fame and fortune! I wanna go home!" She did give it a second think, though. "I wouldn't mind going on the Cassandra in the Morning show. That was fun."

"See," said Sultry.

"Their Green Room Caterers are the best on Cassandra ... the Eclairs! Yum!"

Of course, that led to a short debate over which planet made the best pastries. A debate that couldn't be resolved without sampling ... and that led to wondering if the Inn had any stew left.

The NO! sign was in the bank door glass and the green drapes were drawn over the filthy windows. It wasn't all that dark yet but Sultry had had a very traumatic day. A little R&R time coming up. She needed it.

The day sleeper in the office, there so customers found it easy to believe that the Banker lived in the office... Poor man, so thin ... he needs a wife, thought the Chaosian wives. Lucky fucker, neat little hideaway from the wife, thought their husbands, ... Eva thought it was comfortable enough and she was tired. The movers and shakers of Cassandra are a tiresome bunch. "Retirement?" she asked herself.

Cassandrian Banks on Chaos get their breathing air through Cassandra. It's one of the reasons the bank has customers ... fresh air. That and a safe place to store excess. Mostly, it's the air. Every other building in town reeked of Chaos.

Eve had no more than laid her head to rest than she was asleep and dreaming of blue skies, warm beach sand, and Mai Tai's at her beck and call. Retirement ... ah yes ... blessed retirement.

The time ... ah ... the time, Chaos, Two in the morning, time. There was something wrong and it woke Eva from a very sound sleep. A light ... bluish green ... flickered under the crack at the bottom of the office door. A shadow passed past the light and stepped into the lobby.

Careful to not make a sound, Eva slid off the sleeper and went to the magic glass.

The glass was there so the banker could see who was in the lobby when the teller knocked on the office door. There were many times he just refused to step into the hall. Robbers, con men and Heroes with and without Damsels he did his very best to avoid.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.