A Journey Through Porn Towards True Love
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2015 by golden girl

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I was newly divorced and looking for a job, I met a nice man and then an even nicer girl

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

It was after seven in the morning when I got home, still slightly drunk and definitely dishevelled, I'd had a night of incredible sex, I'd been fucked for hours, the best I'd ever had and I was going to see him again, soon, very soon!

I undressed in the bathroom, but then decided I wanted to sleep with his smell still on me, so I crawled into bed naked and slept for eight hours.

I woke up feeling refreshed and alive and I thought of the previous night, I'd never had sex like that before, it had been mind blowing, right from the moment he asked me to dance I knew how the evening would end,

He was tall, about six five I'd guess and well built, very well built, he smelled faintly of after shave, he had great teeth, his manners were impeccable, oh and he was black!

"I've never seen you here before" he said as we danced closely, his arms holding me against his muscular body,

"No" I agreed, "I've been living in Spain"

"Nice" he smiled, "I thought you had a nice tan"

"Thank you" I laughed, "But not as nice as yours"

He roared at that and asked me for another drink,

"Yes, why not?" I smiled, "You can help me celebrate"

"Celebrate?"

"Yes, I'm newly divorced"

"You don't look old enough" he said gallantly,

"Only just" I admitted with a wry smile,"I'm nineteen"

We walked to a table and he pulled a chair out for me,

"Want to talk about it?"

"My name's Amy Smith, I'm nineteen, newly divorced and I'm looking for a job"

"What do you do Amy?" he asked and I shook my head,

"Nothing of any use according to my ex"

"Well he's obviously biased"

"Oh yes, he's that all right, hypocritical too"

"How's that?"

I took a deep breath which he misunderstood,

"No, no don't tell me, it's none of my business"

"I've not told anyone about it yet"

"Well leave it at that, I'd rather not upset you"

I laughed and smiled at him,

"Oh I'll not be upset, I feel free for the first time in my life, I can do what I want, go where I want and wear what I want, so no Michael, you won't upset me"

He signalled for another drink and put a big, black hand on mine,

"I'm all ears"

"I was reared in an orphanage and never knew my parents, the staff at the orphanage were great, unlike a lot of kids, I actually loved it there, when I was thirteen I got a job delivering newspapers, just at night, then when I was fourteen I did a morning round as well, the shop was owned by a divorced man of fifty, quite a nice guy really, he never tried anything on, well apart from telling me every day what nice legs I had and encouraging me to wear skirts instead of jeans"

"Well he was certainly right there" Michael said, "They're gorgeous"

"Thank you" I smiled and squeezed his hand,

"Anyway, as my sixteenth birthday approached, the staff at the home began to look for a job for me as well as a place to live, that was when Henry stepped in, I knew nothing about it until I was called in to the matron's office, she told me that he had offered me the flat above his shop, I was thrilled of course, my own place. Then she dropped the bombshell, Henry had said he wanted to marry me!"

"Wow" Michael exclaimed in surprise, "He was thirty four years older than you"

"Yes" I agreed, "But as I said he seemed a nice chap, anyway I went round that evening after he shut, he made me a lovely dinner and gave me a ring, an engagement ring and asked me to consider becoming his wife! You have to remember Michael, I was still only fifteen, I said yes, he took me home to the orphanage that night and we spoke to the matron, she asked me if I was sure, I said that I was and two weeks later, we were married, I was over the moon, then it just got better, or so it seemed, he sold the shop to a well known property developer for just over £200,000 pounds and announced that we were going to live in Spain, he had a house over there in a small place called Xaviar quite near Benidorm"

I took another drink before continuing,

"It was beautiful Michael, absolutely gorgeous, right on the sea front, the waves actually lapped at the bottom of the garden, every morning I got up and ran naked into the sea, I was in heaven, I couldn't have been happier, well apart from the sex that is, it was a case of let's go to bed, a quick fumble, wham bam thank you ma'am and then he went to sleep, you see I wasn't a virgin, I'd had a fling with a boy at the home and I'd enjoyed it, he was a fantastic lover, but sadly Henry wasn't and I was left completely unsatisfied, now Henry wasn't a fool, he soon realised that he wasn't enough for a healthy and horny, very horny sixteen year old, so he suggested I take a lover, I was horrified at first, but then the more I thought about it, the more appealing it became and eventually I agreed"

Michael laughed at that and asked if I minded if we went outside for a smoke,

"Oh great" I giggled, "I'd love a cigarette" so we took our drinks out onto the balcony, it was a lovely night so we stayed out there as I continued my story,

"There was a lad who worked at a bar near our house, a black lad, a really nice boy, but big, very big, a bit like someone else sitting not a million miles from me"

"Why thank you ma'am" he laughed,

"Anyway, I got chatting to Karl, the lad I fancied and let it be known that I was interested and that Henry always went to the Brits ex-pat club to play dominoes on a Thursday night, so I had the house to myself, he was interested all right and arranged to call the following Thursday, Henry seemed pleased for me even buying me some lingerie, you know sexy little g-strings, stockings, that sort of thing and sure enough Thursday came round, off he went to his club and around came Karl, we sat talking for a while, me flashing my stocking tops and then we went up to bed"

I stopped then to have another drink, somehow it felt right to be telling this man, a total stranger about my life, he was certainly a good listener!

"He was good, far better than Henry, but not as good as the boy in the home, I had a nice orgasm but not as good as those I'd read about in some of Henry's books, or like some I'd seen in blue films"

"Have you seen many blue films?" he asked me quietly and I laughed,

"Only about half a dozen or so, why?"

"Well" he laughed, "Here's where this beautiful young lady gets up and walks out of my life"

"Why would I do that?" I asked mystified and he laughed again but this time his laughter was forced,

"I make blue films" he said and it was my turn to laugh,

"You actually make blue films?"

"Yes, I formed my own company two years ago to direct and star in my own films, I've made fourteen so far all for a well known German company who market them and handle all the distribution for me, so far I've been quite successful"

I sat back and looked at him, he smiled ruefully and drained his glass,

"Is that it, shall I go?"

"Yes, but only as far as the bar, I'd like another brandy please Michael"

I followed him in and we found two bar stools, he helped me climb up on one of them and moved his closer,

"So you're not going?"

"Certainly not" I giggled, "I'm intrigued, tell me more, what's the name of your company for a start?"

"Big, Black productions" he said and I burst out laughing,

The brandy was telling on me by then, I leaned closer and flicked my tongue in his ear,

"And how big are you exactly Michael?"

"Twelve and three quarter inches" he said softly and I felt a rush of moisture in my panties,

"That's not big" I laughed, "That's huge!"

"Well like you I didn't have any particular skills, I'd done a few dead end jobs, you know flipping burgers, serving bar, word got round you know from other staff that I was, well, big and before I knew it a couple of women were coming on to me, you know, married women, I didn't like to say no, so I obliged them, the funny part was that their husbands knew about it, knew and approved"

"And so you decided to make some money" I suggested and he nodded,

"Yes I'm planning on doing a series on wives cuckolding their husbands, that's the big thing nowadays, the Germans are coming over next week to finalise a contract with me for two films a month for the next two years, trouble is though I haven't found a girl who I consider suitable, yet"

"Really?, but you just said there was no shortage of women who fancy a bit of, you know"

"True but they are nearly all married and don't want to appear in any film, well unless their old man is behind the camera of course"

"What do you pay?"

"Why?" he laughed, "Are you interested?"

I shrugged and said that I might be, but inside I was on fire,

"I'd need to know how much I can earn though"

"Do you trust me Amy?"

"I think so yes, why?"

"Come home with me and I'll show you the set up, there's a pay scale I adhere to which is in my office, also at home" he smiled,

"Ok" I smiled and drained my drink, "Lead on"

He lived in a beautiful apartment above a parade of shops and proudly boasted that he'd bought two flats and had the builders knock them into one large one.

"It's gorgeous" I told him and meant it, my feet sank into the deep pile carpet as I stood admiring his collection of music,

"Put one on" he said, "Something we can dance to while I fix a drink"

I found a collection of old songs by Fats Domino and stood swaying to Blueberry Hill,

"Good choice" he said softly from behind me and kissed my neck, I turned and draped both arms around his neck, my body moulded into his and we moved slowly together in time to the music,

"I think I've got good taste" I smiled, "In music and men" and kissed him full on the mouth,

We stood mouths locked together as he undressed me whispering his appreciation as he discovered I wore stockings and a wispy little thong, I helped by taking off his jacket and tie then removing his shirt, my nipples felt good pressed against his broad chest as he eased my thong down over my buttocks, his tongue was like a serpent in my mouth and I sucked on it eagerly, then he gently pushed me down onto a couch and I felt his mouth on my cunt, nobody had ever done that before, it was something I'd only ever dreamt about, I arched my back and pushed my hips up to his face and heard myself mewing with pleasure as his tongue caressed my clitoris,

"Michael" I moaned, "Oh my God Michael" He left my clitoris and slithered his tongue up between my cunt lips, he gripped my buttocks as he feasted, I was in ecstasy, I'd never felt anything like it, I felt him moving and opened my eyes to see his hugely thick and long cock in front of me, that was something else I'd never done before but I needed no lessons and it was his turn to moan, my lips closed over it and I sucked it deeply into my eager mouth, I felt his finger caressing my rear hole and I wished I could open my legs wider for him, his mouth was all over me as he began thrusting very slightly as if he were fucking my mouth.

I was practically in a frenzy of lust, his cock was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen, I sucked and licked it like a lollipop, I licked his balls and gently masturbated him but he eased away and lay on top of me,

"Ready?" he asked, by way of an answer I pulled him down to me and kissed him again tasting myself on his lips,

"More than ready" I breathed as his cock nudged in between my puffy labia, I was so wet, so ready that he slid in easily, he was thicker and longer than I'd ever imagined, but I took him with ease,

"Oooh Michael, yes" I crooned, "That's beautiful" I wrapped both legs around his back and began moving with him as he began to fuck me gently, each forward stroke was long and deep and bought a moan of desire from my lips, his cock wasn't just big, it was solid, as stiff as an iron bar and it certainly felt like one inside me, all the time he was fucking me he was kissing my nipples or flicking them with his tongue, I dug my long finger nails into his back and urged him on,

"Fuck me Michael" I whispered in his ear, "Fuck me hard, I was born for you to fuck me"

"You're beautiful Amy" he gasped, "Work with me, we'll make a fortune"

"I'll work for nothing if this is work"

"Oh no" he laughed, "This isn't work, this is sheer bloody pleasure"

"This is the best ever" I agreed and rolled my hips just to remind him what we were about,

He began moving again but faster this time, I gripped his muscular buttocks and heaved myself back up at him,

"Come inside me Michael" I hissed, "I want to feel it all shooting up me"

His big hands went under me and I squealed as he fingered my anus,

"I'm going to fuck you there next time"

"Oh fuck yes" I felt a tremor starting in my legs,

"I'm going to cum Michael" I gasped, "You're making me cum"

He moved faster, harder and deeper,

"Michael, I'm coming, MICHAEL, OH FUCK YESSSSSS"

"Look at me Amy"

I opened my eyes and looked into his, stars exploded in my brain, lightening flashed between us,

"I'm coming" he said simply and I felt his cock erupting inside me, I screamed and held him as jet after jet of his seed sent me into raptures, he was like a pump filling me, another orgasm hit me, I screamed as his eyes bored into mine and I think I fainted!

He was still inside me when I came round and still hard, incredibly he began moving again, this time very slowly,

"That was a fuck Amy" he said softly, "Now I'm going to make love to you"

I felt my body reacting to him, my cunt muscles squeezing him, holding him, our sweat mingled as we kissed again exchanging saliva,

"You're incredible Michael" I whispered, "That was the best ever"

"And you're gorgeous" he smiled, "My best ever, bar none"

He withdrew slightly then pushed back in again slowly, I felt every inch of it, it drew a long moan of pleasure out of me, his balls still felt full and heavy as we kissed and even then I knew this was to be the start of something big between us!

"You'll make me cum again" I breathed and he smiled,

"It's your own fault, you turned me on, everything about you turns me on, your face, your lips, your mouth, that incredible little bottom, just everything"

"What about my cunt Michael?, tell me you like my cunt"

He licked my ear as he whispered,

"I love your cunt, it tasted lovely"

A thrill ran through my whole body at his words, I'd often used the C word in my masturbation fantasies, it was just something I really liked, I clutched at his buttocks and asked him to say it again,

"I'd eat my breakfast from your cunt Amy"

"Oooh fuck yes Michael"

"Your hot, juicy little cunt"

"Fuck my hot little cunt Michael" I gasped as my climax approached,

"MICHAEL. OH, OH, OH FUCK MEEEEEEEEE. OWWWWW, YESSSSSSSSSS"

He drove his cock into me hard and I felt him spurting again, his eyes were fixed on mine, every muscle in his body was tense for a few moments and still his cock spurted, then with a deep sigh, he lay on top of me and closed his eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.