Bible Camp Blues
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Jake Parsons is a very disgruntled and jaded preacher's son and thinks that he has managed to seduce his pretty cousin Stephanie rather well into a sinful way of life. Turns out, however, that there is more to this kissing cousin than meets the eye.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Pegging   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Violence  

“You know, one thing that I considered was the National Guard. There are a lot of pluses to that idea. There is the risk from the UCMJ regarding adultery and such, but my understanding is that there has to be some military reason, something affecting unit cohesion and such, for the commanding officer to turn matters over to the JAG and the courts-martial. I would have to be careful while on deployment and such, at least in terms of comrades, if that ever happened.

“I would also have to be careful about Troy and others like him, at least for the next six years. Maybe only do things with male and already pregnant female youth, at least until they’re of the age of consent. Which might delay our camp idea a bit, perhaps, or require extreme discretion. Maybe I would just stick to the counselors and other adults for the first six years and hope for the laws to change,” I considered, while in the food court and enjoying both Anne-Marie’s and Felix’s company as they flirted with me.

“Or just do oral and anal with the girls until they’re knocked up. Or set up the camp outside of the US jurisdiction, though that carries the risk of sex tourism charges. We would just have to be very careful, in any case. Go on vacation during the summers, set up the camp in a country where they don’t mind that stuff, and make sure that any Americans are adults, only letting prospects from the USA come when they can travel without parental consent. It might require some adjustment of our vision, but not too much, and once the laws change or you’re out of the Guard, you’d be good to go. We’re just trying to avoid a court-martial here, since for civilian authorities, well, hey, I hate corruption as much as the next person, but here it’s in a good cause,” Anne-Marie winked at me, “and I have the money to help bury this crap in many cases.”

“And smother any moralistic crusaders in lawyers and red tape up to their chins,” Felix smirked, agreeing that the cause was still worthwhile, “and if we’re not directly in competition with them, the Bible thumpers won’t mind or care. Being local, at least for now, that can be tricky in terms of competing too much for the same youth. Sucks for the local youth, but that’s how it is. Once they’re of age, they’re invited to join the camps ... and once deprogrammed, no longer brainwashed with Christian morals, free to become camp counselors.”

“We just can’t take it to another state or territory, thanks to the Mann Act, which is just bullshit,” I added my observations.

“I can buy land somewhere, with my parents’ support, maybe in Mexico or somewhere close like that. I would say Canada, but we all know that the Canadian authorities can be self-righteous about this kind of moralistic crap, too. Never mind that this camp is beneficial for the youth, a chance to embrace their sexual freedom and learn about life together, to bond with other youth and with like-minded adults,” Anne-Marie snorted, enjoying this plan, “maybe someday, there will be a world where we can set up multiple camps in several countries at once, and then hold international camping events, etc. I also plan to donate heavily to research in eradicating STDs for good, so that’s no longer a concern at all, and thus eliminate another talking point for the religious fundie types and other prudes.”

“Yes, imagine a world with complete sexual freedom, no worries about STDs, and where unwanted pregnancies are handled through adoption pacts, that sort of thing. Once free from the scares that are heavily overemphasized by the naysayers and moralistic censors among us, we can break free from the kind of society that existed before and embrace sexual ... and social enlightenment. Good thing that you’re willing to put your money where your mouth is, then,” I smiled at my Belgian love slave, knowing that she was the power in her wealthy family and apparently eager to contribute her vast resources to the cause.

It WAS a cause, after all. This was bigger than me and my loving family and friends, our circle of lovers and companions, of sharing, swapping, swinging, and polyamory. This was about a society where sex was no longer something shameful, where modesty was no longer used to teach body-shaming, where the human body was admired for both its aesthetic, sexual, athletic, and other uses, and nudity would be an everyday reality, taken for granted and free from any shock value. This was a larger vision, and we were starting to wake up to it.

This was an epiphany of sorts for all of us. I didn’t want any more men and women to grow up as my parents and I did ... and my sisters did, afraid to be themselves, living in constant terror of a mythical celestial sadist and his narcissism and preference for violence over sensuality (if he existed, which was highly unlikely). That exposing youth to violence was condoned and celebrated, while society felt the need to shelter them from nudity and sex was symptomatic of how sick our civilization really was. My friends, my family, and I were steadily moving in the direction of a new sexual revolution, one far more complete, liberating, and irrevocable than the first one.

“Hey, Earth to Master!” Anne-Marie broke me out of my thoughts, giving me a kiss and asking me, “So, how about that public threesome? You, me, and Felix? Maybe he can do your butt while you do my pussy, too.”

“We’d need lube for that,” I pointed out, grinning though.

“Lucky us,” Anne-Marie brought out a giant bottle of lube for us, “plenty for your ass ... and mine, in case we get around to anal with you and me at some point today.”

“Porn theater, perhaps?” I proposed.

“Oooh, nasty! I love it!” Felix interjected, while Anne-Marie rubbed her ass against my crotch, making it very hard for me ... and for her.

“You won’t mind some backdoor action, then, right?” I winked at him.

“God, no! I prefer to bottom with you, but for a situation like this, Topping now and then and being flexible is for the best, since you only have the one dick,” Felix told me with a steamy tongue kiss, while Anne-Marie continued grinding against my groin with her butt-crack.

“Pity that he doesn’t have a hundred dicks, to do a hundred partners all at once,” Anne-Marie licked her lips before French kissing me once Felix came up for air, “still tempted to rim Felix someday after you’ve come inside him, but I understand if that’s not okay.”

“Understandable temptation, girlie, though no offense, but keep your girlie tongue away from my cornhole! I like you and you’re very pretty, and I know that you like my ass and his cum, but, well, I don’t feel comfortable with where this could lead ... such as me eating his cum out of your tush and your twat, too. Besides, you have plenty of bi girls that you can do that kind of thing with, right? Not to mention your bisexual submissive Daddy, right?” Felix made that clear, but he also kissed Anne-Marie on the cheek, “look, you’re like a very sweet sister to me and I adore you, don’t get me wrong. But there is no way that I’m ever having sexual contact with a woman again. Nothing personal, but I tried it, and it’s just not happening. I’m fuckmeat for men, not women, and particularly for this man.”

“I know, I know ... besides, I’m fuckmeat for him, too, and I love it!” Anne-Marie took one of my hands, while Felix took the other, and we headed for the adult theater ... luckily, they weren’t going to know who she was there, or that she was sixteen.

Once at the adult theater, we noticed that almost every eye was on either Felix or Anne-Marie, of course. They assumed that she was at least eighteen (though sixteen was legal, too, in our state), and there were more than a few men who got very stiff boners from the sight of the Belgian babe (and some women got wet at the view, too). The adorably shameless way that she flirted with men also brought home to me how wrong and sick society’s rules were about this sort of thing. If she wanted to suck dicks and bend over for total strangers, why not, aside from the obvious risk of disease, and if society wanted to eliminate that, it could. It just didn’t wish to do so, because it wanted there to be a “price” or “consequence” for sex, as if sex were a bad thing.

Felix got plenty of attention, too, though, including from one man that I recognized as a minister friend of Dad’s, much to my amusement and excitement. Clearly, this man had secrets and a very hypocritical double life, so perhaps it was time to really fuck with him. I pointed him out to Felix, who grinned, flattered as well as scornful now. The only thing worse than a homophobe was one who was secretly either bi or gay, but living on the downlow. One wondered what his wife would think of this, after all. Perhaps it was time to use our secret weapons against the clergy and go on the offensive, ruining the moral influence of these liars over our community, one exposed preacher at a time. Enough of a critical mass, and who knows what could happen?

“Let them watch us in action, first, and that will really make people like him eager for some action from you,” I instructed, knowing that we were all three excited by this, as I felt both of my lovers unzip my pants and start devouring my cock.

Far from interfering, the staff seemed to do its best to bring attention to our little threesome, enjoying the sight of a man getting blown by two young folks, one of each gender. It was such brazen bisexuality and polyamory that it really captivated several people at once. Pretty soon, we were the center of attention for most people there. People were even taking video and photos on their cell phones, though the lighting was somewhat dim in there, and I wondered about the quality of said videos. Clearly, many of them just wanted jack-off (and jill-off) material for later.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.