Bible Camp Blues - Cover

Bible Camp Blues

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Jake Parsons is a very disgruntled and jaded preacher's son and thinks that he has managed to seduce his pretty cousin Stephanie rather well into a sinful way of life. Turns out, however, that there is more to this kissing cousin than meets the eye.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Pegging   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Violence  

After a nice, very enjoyable morning of hot, sweaty sex with Henry Stewart and his two girlfriends, we had to part company, as that trio needed to go back to the summer camp. What could we do with our day now? Felix was off work that day, though he had to work a shift the next day. He also got an employee discount on movies, so I wasn’t too shocked at his next suggestion.

“How about we go see a film together? We can run into Anne-Marie, use my discount, and get you an application to work there? I would love to have you work with us, and face it, while it’s not the best job ever, it would hold you until there’s a better one, right? It would be honest work and better than shoveling horseshit, and it would be give you better access to us ... you know, and us better access to you. Plus, you’d get a discount like us. What do you say?” Felix encouraged me to seek a job where he worked.

“Sure, what the hell? Right? It would be work and give me something to do with at least part of my week. We could do all kinds of that wouldn’t get us in trouble, and then go home to fuck each other silly,” I agreed as we got dressed and headed for the cinema, admiring Felix’s bulge and his ass one last time before they were covered up ... knowing that he returned the favor.

Before we left, I called Dad and let him know what was up, much to his relief. He put Mom on as well, and she blew me a kiss over the phone, though hardly an incestuous one. It was very much a mother’s kiss instead. She was just glad that Felix and I were fine.

“So ... you’re adding this counselor and his girlfriends to the family? Sweet! More booty for your father and me alike,” Mom snickered, “sounds like they need your mentoring, anyway, to break totally free of the whole Christian worldview. Also, very proud that you’re going to get a temporary job to hold you for now. I’m glad that we gave you the work ethic, for what it’s worth. Though, hopefully, you still get plenty of free time for us, especially since your father doesn’t have much time left in this world. Don’t get too busy for us. Especially now that we’re closer and you’re one of the few men that I’ll let into my pussy.”

“Touche, Mom. Thank you. Love you guys,” I grinned at the reminder that Mom still planned to make me an exception to her lesbianism, along with Dad and Uncle Steve, but frowned at the other reminder ... that Dad didn’t have much of a future left ... stolen by Lewy body dementia.

“Love you, too, son,” Dad said first, followed by Mom.

When we got to the theater, we were immediately welcomed by Anne-Marie, who broke out into a huge smile when I asked for a job application.

“Oh, fuck, yes! I so hoped that we could work together! By the way, my parents play golf and tennis with the owners of this place, even go to the Derby together. Trust me, you’re as good as hired if I ask them, and I will, and what’s more, you’ll never get fired, either! Just try not to make me look bad, please,” Anne-Marie urged me, even as she got us set up with popcorn and soda.

“Honey, I would never do that to you, okay?” I told my sweet Belgian lover, caressing her cheek as we headed for the right auditorium for our film of choice.

“See, this is why I love you so much ... this ... and other things, of course,” Anne-Marie confessed, giving me a big, wet, sloppy kiss and telling Felix, “take good care of our boyfriend today, okay?”

“Of course, A1, you know that I will. He’s a great guy, this boyfriend of ours,” Felix winked at her.

“That he is, so spoil him rotten, because you know that he will do that for us. He already has,” Anne-Marie winked back at him ... and then at me.

The movie was a real ... well, guy’s kind of movie, of course. Felix didn’t live up to gay stereotypes by only liking musicals and rom-coms. For one thing, as he explained to me later, “Most romantic comedies are so hetero it’s ridiculous! It’s all about the traditional nuclear family and how to somehow ensnare some hapless hunk into it, and then make him happy about being trapped in straight, old-fashioned monogamy bullshit for the rest of his days. Screw that! At least action movies have lots of hunky men, often sweaty and rough.”

We didn’t completely misbehave in the theater, of course, but Felix certainly felt me up plenty and I returned the favor. There was a lot of PDA, I can tell you that, especially the lip lock that I planted on him as soon as the intermission hit. There were some really homophobic slurs tossed around when some macho types saw that, but Felix and I both handled that by openly ogling the men in question, particularly their bulges. I even stuck my tongue out and licked my lips in open admiration of their packages.

I was more than a little amused when at least one of those asshats got even harder, in front of his girlfriend no less, and she noticed it, causing her jaw to drop! Felix burst out laughing and the idiot looked red in the face ... and ready to clobber us, until his lady love stuck her hand down his pants and all but dragged him out of the room. I didn’t have to guess what she had in mind. She had that “I’m going to make you feel so fucking much like a man that you’ll never have to worry again” look on her face. I had a funny feeling that she was going to try hit some lucky guy up for the “Devil’s threesome” with her boyfriend someday soon, and that he was gonna love it! She was rather cute, in her own pixie-hairdo, emo, punk fashion, and clearly more open-minded than her caveman beau.

For our part, Felix and I slipped into the men’s room, and while we didn’t go all the way, he gave me a blowjob that I wouldn’t forget anytime soon, and then I returned the favor. We were both, thankfully, hard enough that it didn’t take long at all to bring us past the edge. His mouth felt like a volcano on my cock, and boy did I enjoy the taste of his dick ... and his fine, salty cum! It wasn’t the most extreme gay sex that we had, for either of us, but it was certainly the most risky encounter, since we could have been caught. Speed was of the essence, and while we wished for a less rushed encounter, we took what we could get right then. I had never been quite so turned-on during an action flick, but the female lead was even cuter than the male, and that was saying something, because he was a stud. I won’t drop any names, but let’s just say that she was a “fox,” and leave it at that.

Back in the movie, we were a bit less hot and heavy now, having blown our loads, but we certainly enjoyed our film, each other’s company, and the refill of popcorn and soda. It was still a rush to think of it, having had public gay men’s room sex in a theater during midday, making out in the auditorium with another man, too, and that after our skinny-dipping, bisexual orgy earlier. That this was done in the same theater where I hoped to work, and that it was in Kentucky, smack dab in the middle of the Bible Belt, well, wow, that was a serious turn-on! Kim Davis, eat your heart out!

The movie was certainly gripping enough in its own way, with plenty of crashes, chases, explosions, and fighting to keep us both drawn to it. Felix was a bit amused when the lady kept giving the hero attitude and making him sweat, mostly because it seemed like the same kind of bitchy stuff women often put men through, things that made him glad to be gay. I pointed out what an ungrateful cunt she was and openly speculated if the actress was like that in real life, but in a whisper, of course. I didn’t want people “shushing” me, after all.

They were already annoyed with me for being openly into my own sex, at least some of them. A handful seemed to like the openly same-sex dynamic between my boyfriend and me. Felix also agreed that she was a “stupid, cold hearted bitch,” to use his own words. We both groaned with derision at the one fly in the movie’s ointment, that he took up with the vain shrew at the very end and seemed to eat up the bitchy treatment after all.

When we got up, holding hands rather brazenly, I saw the same girl from earlier and she winked at me, mouthing, “thank you,” to me. From the way that she looked at her boyfriend and he at her, it was quite clear that the whole gay sex fantasy had her creaming her panties and really got her boyfriend and her out of a rut or something. He was still a bit embarrassed and awkward about it, but he also enjoyed the evident attention and affection that she showed him, so he soon let it go and started eating up the TLC from his girlfriend. Meanwhile, my hand was very openly on Felix’s ass and he soon put his on mine, which just reinforced how intimate we really were to the couple.

“Hey ... for what it’s worth, I’m sorry,” the boyfriend told me, looking very sheepish.

“Well, sorry, I’m Jake. Nice to meet you. This is Felix, my boyfriend,” I introduced us both, “he works here and soon I hope to as well, for my summer job between college terms.”

“Actually, I’m Trevor. This is my girl, Annabeth. I guess that I’m a little bothered by two men together ... because it kinda ... turns me on, and I don’t want to turn gay. I’m kinda scared that I might, because I like pussy a lot, too, and definitely don’t want to give up Annabeth here.”

“No danger of that, mister. I wouldn’t let you go for nothing or nobody, turkey! You’re stuck with my crazy ass for life! Who else would put up with me?” Annabeth told Trevor openly, even slipping her hands down the back of his pants to cop a feel of his butt, “but if you ever want to do a guy with me, I’m game for that. Just don’t leave me for him, even if he sucks cock better.”

“But ... you get jealous of me all the time!” Trevor protested, making Felix and me chuckle.

“That’s of girls, silly, because I’m afraid that they’d want to steal you! Even so, I’m bi, and someday I’d like to pick a girl that we can both enjoy for the other kind of threesome. Trust me, babe, I won’t leave you for her, either, no matter how good a pussy lapper she proves to be!” Annabeth giggled now, “you can even fuck her ass, but no getting her pregnant! It’s MY job to be your baby mama!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.