Bible Camp Blues - Cover

Bible Camp Blues

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Jake Parsons is a very disgruntled and jaded preacher's son and thinks that he has managed to seduce his pretty cousin Stephanie rather well into a sinful way of life. Turns out, however, that there is more to this kissing cousin than meets the eye.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Pegging   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Violence  

The beads of sweat formed on Marten’s face as he fought back the urge to cum, more than once holding himself back, partly due to the desire to drag out the delights of fucking Kathy for the first time (that he recalled). Nicole didn’t help matter as she spread Kathy’s butt-cheeks and licked her booty without any shame whatsoever. In fact, she later confessed to me that she “could eat that derriere for the rest of the night without any trouble at all.” As it was, Kathy admitted to me that, even if Marten’s “expert fucking” (her words) hadn’t made her cream herself several times over, Nicole’s tongue on her crack would have done so for sure.

In any case, when Marten finally came, he slumped over from pure exhaustion and was hors de combat for the rest of the night. Nothing could revive him, though Nicole gladly slipped into sleeping bag with him and just enjoyed spooning with him (this erased any lingering doubts that anyone had that this sweet Belgian vixen adored and loved her husband for his own sake). We could hear her sweet, passionate kisses as she practically soothed him to sleep with her obvious warmth and affection, her arms around his waist from behind. Anne-Marie gave both of her parents a goodnight kiss and helped tuck them in, a rather fascinating role reversal indeed, and one which put tears in Mom and Dad’s eyes.

“Now, that is love!” I praised Anne-Marie as I held her to my chest and let her rest her head on my shoulders.

“Oui, I adore my parents! I really do, much as they do with me! I hope that people understand that just because I dominate them doesn’t mean that I do not care for them. Quite the opposite. They are both submissives. I am a switch. Dominating my parents is the most loving thing that I can do for the both of them. I love Maman and Papa enough to give them both what they actually need: a firm hand,” Anne-Marie said, even as she made it plain to me that she was very submissive to me.

“No doubt, my sweet. No doubt of that at all. You’re one of the sweetest, sexiest women alive and you know that I adore you for who and what you are. You’re certainly far from selfish, of course. I also meant, though, that you can see how much your mother loves your father and vice versa, too. That is definitely no shortage of love. I know that some outsider looking at various moments might think that we have no feelings that begin above the waist, but moments of emotional intimacy like this give the lie to them.

By now, Kathy was ready for the next participant, so I tapped Joey on the shoulder and told him, “Okay, brother-in-law, it’s your turn to give our lovely Miss Kathy here the lovin’ that she needs. Give it to her good, too. Don’t hold back. Remember, all of us men here are going to have her, sooner or later, most of us more than once. Even Felix at least this once. Even if he has to feel something in his ass to make him think of me during it. Rory and Fred are next, followed by Felix, and then Duncan and the rest of you guys. Kathy is going to be very sore by the time that this is done, but I get that you’re used to it, aren’t you, Kathy?”

“Hell, yeah, and I love it! Fifteen men here, and I’ll collect my dues from Manny and Raul when they arrive! Yummy! Hey, I’m not going to pretend that I don’t like dick. White, black, brown dick, it doesn’t matter. Though admittedly it’s a turn-on to know that, this time around at least, it’s all interracial. That’s hot! All these white boys sticking it to me! I would never rule out a brother, of course, but it’s a nice, kinky thrill for this occasion! I can’t wait to get knocked up!” Kathy confessed, deliberately not mentioning the sixteenth male around, of course ... Troy.

That could never be admitted on tape, as it was evidence of a crime if it was. Not, mind you, that I really thought that people were criminals for fucking Troy, just that well, the State wouldn’t understand. In fact, Troy had to rush back to his parents’ at this point after showering to not smell of sex, but all of the women gave him hugs and kisses before he left. Even Nicole gave him a peck on the forehead, though he had to lean over and he also had to wipe off the lipstick smear afterward.

It was a close call, but he made it and later informed us that he wasn’t confronted or grounded or anything. That made him a luckier bastard than me, of course. It helped that the camera was focused on Kathy during this and the recording stopped when she gave Troy a kiss on the lips in the middle of her action. We weren’t taking any chances here more than was absolutely necessary.

The rest of the night was a truly fun occasion, even if it seemed a blur in terms of the gang-bang at times. We all had fun with it, at least, from the dancing that various pairs did while Kathy got busy, to the fluffing (and there was more than a little of that from the ladies), to the snuggling, to the movie on Netflix (Dracula Dead And Loving It), to the just plain voyeurism and jokes about the gang-bang. Kathy took it in stride and was a good sport, as was each man, as her snatch became progressively sloppier and juicier. She didn’t mind it and neither did any of the men, from what I could see. It was all part of the fun and games.

It did become a little more awkward when Felix tried to keep it up, being gay and all, and I had to work with him anally to keep him stiff. Kathy was nice enough to let me use one of her vibrators to do the job, as I wasn’t quite ready to get hard again and didn’t feel like taking more Viagra. She made Felix promise to wash the dildo clean and he did, but it worked and he spilled a load inside her eventually, though mostly due to the prostate massage.

I could already tell that Felix would have a rough time keeping up with this stuff and I made myself a promise not to use him for any more straight sex than absolutely necessary in the future. Mom was one thing: she was a woman and could use her mind to keep herself wet, plus it was a voluntary sacrifice on her part. Felix hadn’t volunteered for this and I swore to myself to seriously limit his participation in straight sex in the future. I had to respect the man’s feelings and desires, after all. He was a young gay man and didn’t need people shoving straight sex down his throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.