Bible Camp Blues
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Jake Parsons is a very disgruntled and jaded preacher's son and thinks that he has managed to seduce his pretty cousin Stephanie rather well into a sinful way of life. Turns out, however, that there is more to this kissing cousin than meets the eye.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Pegging   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Violence  

Troy had, not surprisingly, more than a little difficulty not coming sooner upon fucking his second woman ever in his short lifetime, but he held back as long as he could. She didn’t help him resist, either, pushing back at him with her hips with a vengeance, eager to get that cum inside her snatch. Kathy later confessed to me that all that she could think about right then was getting knocked up by Troy. It was just such a sexy fantasy for her that she came several times in quick succession to his many thrusts inside her slit. She admitted that, while she generally had such an intense impregnation fantasy, anyway, the idea of a fourteen-year old boy putting his spawn inside her womb was the biggest turn-on of the night.

Once Troy came inside Kathy, I turned the camcorder back on and we captured the next scene, which was Dad’s turn to fuck her, per my instructions. He didn’t have much time left, so his first interracial encounter was a pretty big deal. I didn’t know if he quite had an official bucket list, but if he did, he wouldn’t have to put this on it. This ebony sex goddess would be a partner that he wouldn’t forget, either. As with Troy, it turned out that she had fantasized about getting him to knock her up.

“Oh, I always think about impregnation with whichever man it is, at least if they’re in my pussy. It does a real number on me. Part of why I hate condoms so much. I love the idea that any man who fucks me might put his seed inside me and make a mommy out of me. But, yes, a retired preacher whose son has already screwed me ... and who has probably done so himself already ... Yeah, that’s hot!” Kathy confessed when I asked her about Dad.

Anyway, Dad did his best to hold out, but Kathy had her wonderful, mysterious ability to milk a man’s dick and balls for all that she could squeeze from him. Either way, Dad tried hard not to cum too soon, but Kathy worked on him just as she did on Troy, and God, he came buckets inside her sweet twat. When the camcorder zoomed in, we could see the jizz oozing in large dobs from her pussy, leaking down to her thighs, much to her obvious delight, as she showed by twerking a bit and turning her head to wink at the camera.

“Uncle Steve, you’re up!” I tapped my uncle on the shoulder and he didn’t hesitate to grab some booty, either.

Aunt Nora not only didn’t complain that her husband was about to screw Kathy. She even slapped him on the ass and sent him after the African-American cutie, just like the girl from Devo did with the “cowboy” in the video. I chuckled as I saw that and she winked at me before walking my way.

“You know, at first, this was a bit of a shock. It really was. But now ... Now, I really see the appeal. I kind of like seeing Steve’s sexual prowess from the outside, watching how it must look, knowing that he’s giving it to her good, and that she’s going to really make him cum. I like sharing him and having him share me, getting and giving sloppy seconds. I love how much it has gotten us both hot and bothered, given us both crazy, incredible lust for each other. It has reminded me that, ‘Hey, wow, I have a real stud, ‘ lest I forget, and he remembers what a babe I am. We hadn’t planned on opening up our marriage, but having both stepped out through the drugged and drunken orgy, we can’t and won’t return that genie to its bottle. It’s a lot more fun to play with it,” Aunt Nora told me with a playful twinkle in her eyes, as her husband went after Kathy with a vengeance.

“Well, just you wait until it’s your turn, Auntie. I intend for all of the ladies to be gang-banged, sooner or later, except Mom, of course, given her lesbian nature. Other than that, I am eager to see you all get it good, several times over, and thirty ways to Sunday. Sometimes in all three holes, and if necessary, I can adjust to any possible outcomes, or I can step in to select the holes in question, if I so desire,” I licked my lips as I kissed her and saw Uncle Steve really give it good and hard to Kathy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.