Bible Camp Blues
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Jake Parsons is a very disgruntled and jaded preacher's son and thinks that he has managed to seduce his pretty cousin Stephanie rather well into a sinful way of life. Turns out, however, that there is more to this kissing cousin than meets the eye.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Pegging   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Violence  

Chapter 14

“So, does that meatlessness extend to sex? Are you straight or bi?” Felix asked Troy, who shrugged.

“I’ve never been with another guy. I wouldn’t mind trying it, though, if someone wanted to initiate me that way,” Troy confessed, about three slices in by now.

“Top or bottom?” I inquired now, truly curious.

“I’d try both and see if I liked either or both of them. But first, I really want to try it with a girl again. Finish what I started,” Troy explained.

“Alright, then, Camille. Complete the transaction. Offer up your pussy, and let Troy fuck you here and now. Let’s see how long he lasts and if he is trainable in that way. You get to be the guinea pig, of course. Troy, I don’t think that I have to tell you ... no bragging! This could ruin all of our lives, including your own,” I told the boy, “Nobody give him any instructions. Just let him do what comes naturally for him. I want to see what he needs to learn ... and I want to see how Camille reacts to a young, untrained fellow in the sack. Camille, strip, lie down on the sofa, and let Troy have at you. Everyone, let’s watch. No camcorder for this one, sadly. We don’t want evidence of breaking the stupid age of consent laws.”

Camille undressed quickly until she was completely nude, lying on the sofa and spreading her legs for all of us to see her pussy on display. Troy didn’t even hesitate. He went down on his knees in front of us and just started licking her twat, as if it were dessert or something. Camille didn’t take long to start moaning, sighing, her breasts heaving, her pulse racing, her whole body shaking as Troy went south of the border without any coaxing. Camille’s eyes just started bugging out of her head as she felt the waves of pleasure taking over her body, rocking her with each lick of Troy’s tongue. She found her hands wandering over to Troy’s head, holding him in place as he licked the right spots by accident, tasting her for the sheer hell of it.

“No, stop that! Let him control this! Don’t try to guide him! He needs to do his thing and learn what to do without any coaching. Just be glad that he made a point of eating you out first,” I warned Camille to stop trying to Troy’s actions.

Even so, Troy kept it up, while Camille gulped and bit her bottom lip during his oral services. Pretty soon, she was desperate to cum, but afraid to do so without my permission, as it was clear that I was still in command of this scene, guiding Troy in his handiwork. I smiled, nodded at Camille, and gave her the thumbs-up sign, causing her to relax at last and gush all over Troy’s face.

That was when Troy lifted her legs above his shoulders, gave a mighty push, and entered Camille rather brutally, screwing her without mercy. He kept kissing her neck and breasts as they fucked, much to her delight, and she didn’t even complain about his lips tasting of her own pussy when he kissed her mouth ... with tongue! He rammed deeper and deeper still, while Camille thrashed wildly under the impact of his prick inside her. He continued to use her, showing no mercy, no sympathy, and no reluctance to drill her fine pussy as much as he could. He kept it up for a few more strokes, but finally, he exploded inside her, leaving her a mess unable to think or speak coherently as a result of him screwing her so hard.

“Nice work there, especially at the start. One can’t go wrong with a little oral first. That’s some real raw talent, just needs some further training, that’s all. So, anyway, congratulations. You’re not an orgasm virgin anymore, either, just as you’ve stopped being a virgin at all in terms of taking a woman’s twat. Alright, I’ve decided on a series of gang-bangs, at least for now. We’ve got the first phase all begun, so why not continue? Everyone, let’s take turns fucking Camille,” I directed the rest of the men, all of whom began to line up ... except for Felix and Emily’s exes.

“That includes you guys,” Emily urged them, “We can talk about what future we may or may not have, guys, but if you want a chance of ever being with me again, you’ll take your place in line and help screw Camille within an inch of her life. Time for the camcorders, guys?”

“Very much so, as long as no one sees Troy in this,” I agreed, while Rory, Fred, and Joey all joined the line ... clearly, they were shocked into compliance.

For the next hour or so, Camille was the belle of the ball, the star of the show. She was fucked in every position possible, while Troy looked on in total amazement at the pounding that she took from me, from Dad, from Uncle Steve, etc. She was fucked in all three holes, and despite being gay, even Felix joined in when she gave him no mean blowjob to his astonishment. I used her ass and I had to admit that she definitely knew what to do with that hole, too. It was hot, tight, and slippery, much to my satisfaction, and Camille moved her ass, her hips, and her whole body in ways that I never expected, just bring me off, while she bit her lower lip yet again from the intensity of the act.

“Well, I dare say that you were the first participant in what turned out to be your first ever gang-bang. Wouldn’t you agree? When Melissa and Aunt Leigh are in better shape, you’ll get to help gang-bang them, too,” I chuckled, as Camille got up, limping her way to the bathroom for a shower ... she had certainly earned it.

“I think that she loved it,” Troy expressed surprise.

“Exactly. She enjoyed every last fucking second of that gang-bang and don’t let her try to convince you otherwise. She’ll have trouble walking normally for a little while, but she’ll recover before you know it. It’s for her own good ... and yours. She’s going to be your wife someday, if you go along with this. You need to know what kind of wife you’ll have. I think that you’ll find this quite the life to lead. Very wonderful, in fact,” I chuckled, now turning to Emily, “Alright, every man here has cum at least once since supper. We’re all calmer now. Say your piece, babe.”

“Okay, then. Allow me to propose this, Rory, Joey, and Fred. Joey will marry me. He was first, anyway, into my pants, and I guess that I have a soft spot for him for helping set me free of the whole abstinence BS. Rory, you can wed Samantha, while Fred gets Bethany. Now, these are NOT monogamous marriages, lovers, as indicated by the fact that you each got a piece of ass just now, didn’t you? I don’t plan to stop fucking the men of this tribe, nor do my sisters or cousins. You’re not going to be left out of the fun, either. Any woman who wants to fuck you gets to fuck you, and you’ll get fuck most of the women here, though there are exceptions.

“Just accept that your brother-in-law is the boss and do what he says. It will go much better for you if you comply with his will. Accept him as head of the family ... the patriarch or whatever here. Girls, are you okay with this, too? Being married to them?” Emily spoke up now.

“Works for me,” Samantha declared, reaching for Rory, while Bethany winked at Fred.

“Okay, I guess that I’ll try it. I can leave if I don’t like it, right?” Rory asked.

“Naturally,” I told him.

“Count me in, then,” Fred smiled now ... clearly, he was thinking of his wedding night.

“And me, then,” Joey grinned as he admired Emily’s tush.

“Don’t stare at it, honey. Squeeze it! I’m going to be your wife! No need to be shy around me!” Emily urged Joey, who gladly went along with that idea, fondling her ass.

“Okay, that deals with that. Now, for those of you who don’t know, Melissa and Aunt Leigh are still recuperating from their voluntary castrations in the other room. They both agreed to be neutered, and so they have. Dad here is a kind of emeritus head of the family, but he’s dying of Lewy Body dementia, a rare and always fatal condition. Mom and Ruth are his wives, Mom being official, Ruth unofficial, but very close to him. Mom is also married, unofficially, to Crystal, and she plans to formally wed her in the future, at an appropriate time.

“Mom is gay, but she has agreed that three men, and three men only, will be permitted to use her body sexually, and this is a selfless, completely voluntary sacrifice on her part. Those three men are me, Dad, and Uncle Steve here. Don’t gripe at being excluded. She’s gay. She doesn’t have to sleep with any men if she doesn’t want to, and if she ever changes her mind, I don’t care if you have precum leaving your dicks, you’re to stop the moment that she withdraws consent. Are we clear? We’re lucky that she has consented to something like this, given that it’s against her sexuality. We don’t rape people around here. Is that understood?” I warned them all.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.