Bible Camp Blues - Cover

Bible Camp Blues

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Jake Parsons is a very disgruntled and jaded preacher's son and thinks that he has managed to seduce his pretty cousin Stephanie rather well into a sinful way of life. Turns out, however, that there is more to this kissing cousin than meets the eye.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Pegging   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Violence  

We all killed time as best we could while they were in surgery, with sex right then the furthest thing from our minds. For the second time in one day, someone was being castrated, in a secret operation conducted in a private residence, with plenty of witnesses but no physicians present. It was illegal, it was dangerous, but in this case, it was voluntary. It was rather hard to think of sex at such a moment, but then we could all use the break. Our private parts were all rather sore from what had apparently been an all-night drugged orgy, followed by various sex acts the morning after it.

“I wonder if anyone got knocked up during all this already? If so, we would have to make adjustments, but it would be a rather nice plus. I also wonder how Aunt Leigh is going to feel after she awakens from her post-surgery nap. And really, even Melissa should take one for now. She didn’t get one after her operation, and I think that she could use the rest to recuperate. Even fuck toys need a little chance to recover from an operation like this,” I noted, adding, “Maybe they should snuggle up together in the same bed.”

“Not the worst idea. And while they do that, we can watch TV and chill for a bit. Eventually, though, our genitals will recover and our bodies will be in the mood for sex again. I predict that some time around dusk is when it will happen, given how busy we’ve been,” Crystal observed, winking at Mom and me both.

“Yeah, I’m still a bit hazy about who all I fucked. That’s a bit of an uneasy feeling, but I think that we’re all due for showers, too, just to be sanitary, given the unknown,” Dad pointed out, getting some agreement there.

“Yes, good idea. Even for me. My shower wasn’t exactly spent washing the whole time and I’ve been quite busy on the sexual front since. Not that sex is dirty. Just that I did some wild stuff afterward and a second shower wouldn’t do me any harm,” I noted as well.

“Well, I can tell you one thing. I’m pretty sure that I did things last night and this morning that I was taught would send me to the deepest pits of hell when I was younger. Things that my parents would have considered unspeakable. And I loved every fucking minute of it,” Aunt Nora confessed, winking at us all.

“You know what? I hope that I did get pregnant last night! I’m sure that somebody did. It was wild for sure! And while it wasn’t exactly consensual, I confess that I think that I had a really good time. From what hazy memories I can collect, I seem to recall being bent over a lot and fucked from behind by several men in a row. You guys must have really enjoyed my ass! Looking at while you fucked my pussy ... and fucking it, too,” Kathy licked her lips just then.

“Any ideas for names, in case of boys or girls?” I asked her.

“That’s up to you, Boss! I must admit that I love the idea of being your naked slut. You don’t mind if I go around nude a lot, do you? I don’t see any reason why I shouldn’t. I can picture myself running down the halls of this big mansion we’re all supposed to live in soon ... This is Anne-Marie’s place, right? Anyway, running naked down the halls, getting pulled into various rooms for sex, running out of said rooms with cum dripping down my legs, and then being yanked into another room so someone else can fuck me. I would love to run a gauntlet like that someday!” Kathy licked her lips at this idea and I could sense just how much it excited her.

“Well, I would like to convert one of the rooms into a glory hole chamber ... and then invite people over to it, so they could fuck some of us and not even know which of us it was. We could also throw masques, orgies, blindfold parties, room parties where you’re assigned to random rooms and told to fuck someone without asking questions about identity, etc. The mystery and anonymity of it would be very sexy indeed. Imagine having no idea who you just fucked, but spending the whole night with that person, with the rule that you don’t learn who it was until the morning. The masks would stay on all night long, and everyone would be filmed during the act, so we would know who cheated,” Anne-Marie laughed at this idea, which excited several of us, in fact.

“We would also have quite the collection, wouldn’t we? People would have to know that they were being filmed, but with the caveat that the films would not be distributed without the permission of both parties. It would just be for our private porn collection,” I decided with a grin directed at Anne-Marie.

“True. By the way, from now on, though Maman and Papa remain my playthings, I am yours, too, and therefore they are as well. They and I will wear as much, as little, or whatever else that pleases you at all times. I yield all claims to ownership of the house to you. You are man of the house in my mansion and you are lord of the land, etc. You will have full droit de seigneur to Maman, Papa, and me, I promise. Just know that I live to serve you, from the bottom of my heart, I swear it. They will do it because they adore their slut princess. I will do it because I worship my Master,” Anne-Marie swore to me with several kisses to my hands and feet.

“Well, then. Count on the three of you being naked a lot, because that’s my favorite look on people. Their bare skin. Same goes for the rest of you. I like naked flesh. Don’t expect to wear a lot of clothes on my watch. That’s not absolute, all the time for everyone, of course. There will be moments when I want to see you in lingerie, boy shorts, crotchless panties, pajamas, etc. Whatever mood I’m in, I’ll let you know, so you can wear what pleases me. And in certain contexts, especially once we get started on raising families, some of that will be adjusted as needed. But only as necessary and as it suits my mood,” I grinned wickedly right then, making a shiver go up several spines, even as I could smell the dampness of several ladies’ twats.

That was the moment when Uncle Steve, Aunt Nora, and Emily returned from surgery, were promptly updated on my decisions, and gave us a report on Aunt Leigh’s condition.

“She’s actually sleeping right now and I think that Melissa needs to get some rest, too. It will be good for both of them. They’ll wake up later and hopefully feel much better for it. We’ll see, I suppose. They will both be in a bit of pain for several days, at least, just so you know. Once the drugs wear off, the pain becomes rather intense for a while. Melissa might take longer, since her recovery started later, but they will both be back out of it before you know it.

“And then they will both need plenty of estrogen to make up the hormonal deficiencies. A lot of their interests will change, too. I mean, seriously. Their emotions will change. And if they have any genetic predispositions toward male-pattern baldness, that’s likely to ease up a bit, since it’s caused by a form of testosterone,” Aunt Nora assured us all.

“Alright, Melissa, come with me,” I said, as I led her and Aunt Tricia to the bedside of Aunt Leigh.

Aunt Tricia kissed her wife’s face repeatedly as she slept, kissed her hands, ran her fingers through her hair, and spoke sweet, loving words to her, even though she was asleep and couldn’t consciously hear them. There was, thankfully, plenty of room on the bed, and so we let Melissa lie down next to Aunt Leigh, the two of them soon snoring and spooning, proof that Melissa was far more drained by her surgery than she had let on. We liberally doped both of them up, too, even giving them morphine for now. We didn’t want either of them to suffer from this, even if Melissa wasn’t our favorite person in the world right then.

“They look like angels. Who would have guessed that Melissa had such an evil side to her, looking at them right now? Well, we’ll see how they behave now, with their hormones and emotions so radically altered. The men that they were are dead. They’re women now, so let’s treat them like ladies,” I proclaimed as I led everyone else back into the living room to watch a movie on TV and kill the time a little further.

One edited for TV movie, a series of showers, two full episodes of a sitcom, a reality TV show (not my idea, but even a leader must grant concessions to his followers now and then), and several club sandwiches later, Melissa and Aunt Leigh awoke at last from their slumber, and yes, both were in considerable agony. Emily changed their bandages, Aunt Nora refilled their morphine, and both took care of whatever else the girls needed before putting them back to sleep for a good while.

Several others had taken their showers already, so I went to take mine, only to have company: Mom. My own, dear mother joined me in the shower and started washing my body without being asked. She also invited me to wash her flesh and I gladly did, though I was mystified as to why she wanted this, given her sexual orientation. I was even more stunned after we dried each other off, when she began kissing me all over and finally bent over the sink in the bathroom to offer me a chance to take her from behind.

“Okay, who are you and what have you done with my mother? You know, the avowed lesbian who only reluctantly fucks men when necessary?” I smiled and teased her, but she laughed.

“I won’t lie. I’m pretending that you’re Crystal with a strap-on. That’s what I’m going to do every time that a man fucks me. I could pretend that you’re other women, but Crystal is the one who can give me the strength to go through with this. So, I apologize in advance if I start calling her name out, son, but I am in love with her. Still, I care very much about you and this is my sacrifice for that love. Sometimes, mothers have to do things that don’t appeal to them, just out of love for their sons and daughters. As sacrifices go, this is a tiny one. More than worth it. I’ll even enjoy it, as long as I don’t think about it being a man’s flesh and blood cock entering my cunt!” Mom urged me to fuck her, “Don’t be gentle, either. Crystal can get rough at times, surprisingly so, but that’s part of the fun with her. She’s such a gentle soul, and yet she knows how to give me the wild, kinky sex that I love.”

“You’re always the bottom or do you two take turns?” I asked Mom as I nailed her, admiring her lovely butt as I screwed her, still bent over the sink.

“We take turns and I can be shockingly rough, too. Mostly because Crystal sometimes likes to just be taken like that. Oh, God, imagining that you are her is hot, but so is talking about her that way! Just keep talking about Crystal as you fuck me from behind! I want to think about the next time that she and I make love! I still hope that you’ll give her a threesome now and then! I don’t care about them as much, but I want to do it to please her ... and few things will please Crystal more than fucking both mother and son in the same bed at the same time!” Mom egged me on, as we kept rutting, my dick plundering her twat roughly in the bathroom, while I looked in the mirror and saw the enjoyment on Mom’s face.

I could tell that she was aroused and excited by something, close to a release in fact. I didn’t know what for several more minutes, while we fucked like crazy. The first time we screwed, I was drugged and didn’t remember it. This time, I was well aware that I was committing incest with my own mother, who was still legally married to my father. This was incest and adultery, two things that I was once taught were completely wrong, though I didn’t believe that BS anymore. At nineteen years of age, I was pounding a forty-year old lesbian who had consented freely to a taboo sexual encounter that went entirely against her own orientation. What was more, she had made it plain that this wasn’t a one-off. I was going to get more chances to bone my own mother, despite her being gay.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.