Bible Camp Blues - Cover

Bible Camp Blues

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jake Parsons is a very disgruntled and jaded preacher's son and thinks that he has managed to seduce his pretty cousin Stephanie rather well into a sinful way of life. Turns out, however, that there is more to this kissing cousin than meets the eye.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Pegging   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Violence  

About the time that I began fucking Melvin in the ass as part of his slave training, Dad remembered that today was Sunday, so he had to get showered and dressed in a hurry. He had already missed the chance to arrive on time for Sunday School, but after today none would care, anyway. At any rate, Ruth and he departed for church, as did a few others for now, all saying that they would be back. Mom and Crystal were not among them. Nor was Uncle Steve, who was Mom’s brother after all.

That was when I got the bright idea of calling Felix, the counter clerk from the cinema, to invite him over to Mom’s place, which he was only too eager and willing to visit. He could hear by my grunting and Melvin’s that there was sex happening, and this made him even more enthusiastic from his tone. I still didn’t know his sexual orientation for sure, only that he was attracted to me and vice versa. The girls were ecstatic when I encouraged Felix to come, as Stephanie in particular made clear to me.

“The idea of Felix bent over while you sodomize him is a serious turn-on! I wonder if he is a bottom or a Top. I’m guessing bottom, in which case I can relate,” Steph whispered seductively as she played with my ass and my balls, even pushing me harder inside Melvin’s butt.

“I think that I’m definitely more of a Top, though I’m willing to bottom at times, as Aunt Leigh saw earlier. The whole appeal of Felix is the idea of doing this to him, albeit a little nicer about it,” I smirked as I continued buggering Melvin, who was excited in spite of himself.

“I dare say that Melvin’s discovering that his new sex life is going to be different now as a bottom. He won’t even have a say in that. Welcome to our world, though I admittedly enjoy it ... especially in the ass,” Annie-Marie licked her lips before locking them with Steph’s.

“Yes, that’s right. Melvin will serve, will shut up, learn his place, and obey our commands. He must cater to our every whim. I’m thinking that he’ll need some ink, a collar, a leash, and a few other accessories that remind him of his new life of servitude. Look on the bright side, Melvin. You won’t ever have performance anxiety again,” Mom said as she ran her fingers through his hair, “I think that he needs to pay better attention to his hair.”

“He also needs some kind of replacement hormones, or else his health will decline a bit. Might I recommend some estrogen? The testosterone will only cause us trouble, make him aggressive again. He needs to be made more sensitive, more feminine, don’t you agree? I’m a nurse. I sometimes get supplies that are about to be discarded, anyway, before they actually expire. I can start him on some estrogen discreetly. No one outside our circle need ever know about it,” Nora offered.

“Same here. Between us, we can help turn Melvin into Melissa. Feminize him. Of course, unlike actual transgender women in the normal sense, he’ll be doing this against his will, but it’s a small price to avoid prison for rape, don’t you agree, Melvin, or should I say, Melissa?” Emily demanded, while playing with Melvin’s useless dick.

“Yes, I suppose!” Melvin groaned, even as he met my hips with his own, his body betraying his enjoyment of the act, even if his pride found it hard to stomach.

“Hard to believe that not that long ago, I was a fairly traditional Christian wife and mother. Now I’m in a lesbian relationship, I’ve committed incest, and I now own, or rather share ownership, of two sex slaves. By the way, don’t forget about Camille here. You can still marry Melvin, by the way, but it’s going to be a marriage to the new him ... as the new you. It definitely won’t be a conventional marriage, not when your wedding night will see you both underneath other people, and your honeymoon is likely to be spent on your bellies, with your married sex life all being behind you,” Mom snickered as she started toying with Camille’s tits, as Crystal put her arms around my mother’s waist.

“Oh, God, I love this side of you, Hannah! I’m going to enjoy fucking you a lot like this ... openly, aren’t I? And you’re going to love fucking me,” Crystal told her with kisses to her neck, “I’m definitely over any embarrassment that I felt around Jake and the rest.”

“What can I say? Jake had to have gotten his wild side somewhere, and it damn sure wasn’t from his father!” Mom laughed as she ground her ass against Crystal’s pussy, “No offense to Larry, but he is, or rather has been, more than a little on the vanilla side.”

Right then, I came deep inside Melvin’s asshole, flooding his bowels with my jizz, just as Felix arrived and Deanna invited him in. He saw me pull out of Melvin, and without any hesitation, he walked over to me to plant a soul kiss on me with his lips and tongue. Felix then took my hand, led me to the bathroom to wash my cock, and led me back out of it so that he could suck my dick in front of everyone. He didn’t even try to hide his eagerness, his hunger for my meat. He practically my prick as he knelt in front me, worshiping my cock openly, while Stephanie joined him on her knees to suck me off.

“Master, I am yours. Yes, I said it. You’re my master, if you’ll have me. I’ve wanted to be your slut boi for over a week now. Word of warning, I am gay, but I’ll do whatever you ask of me, even if you require me to screw girls. It will be hard to do, but I will obey and at least enjoy that part of it, an act of surrender and submission to you, sir,” Felix swore to me as he shared my dick with Stephanie.

“I see. Well, fuck Melvin then, for now. Give him a good pounding. You seem like more of a bottom, but since he has no balls anymore, long story there, you’ll have to Top when you’re with him. Don’t worry. I’ll fuck you good and hard when I desire it, but for now, leave a little trace of yourself in Melvin’s backdoor,” I swatted Felix on his delightful ass and put him to work, after he stripped totally nude for me.

“You gelded him, eh? He must have done something God awful for that!” Felix laughed as he began ramming Melvin’s booty without mercy.

“Try a conspiracy to use date rape drugs to turn us into his entertainment,” Mom informed my new slut boi, who grinned savagely when he heard and became extremely rough on Melvin’s butt.

“Camille was involved, too,” Crystal indicated her.

“Hmmm ... well, that bitch is gonna get it, too,” I assured them, my cock already starting to recover, thanks to a certain blue pill that Emily handed me.

Before Camille knew it, I was inside her twat, slamming her pussy with the full vigor of my youth, as she took it deep. I pulled her hair, too, letting her know just how much she was now my bitch. She would serve and she would like it, just as Melvin did, despite his protestations against his new life of bondage. In fact, Camille was already squirting on about the fourth stroke, as I took her so roughly that her whole body shook from the force of my thrusts. I showed her no mercy at all, using her in such a way as to punish her and also take my pleasure without caring about hers. Why should I care if she came or not? She was now my captive. She would do as she was told and that was that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.