Bible Camp Blues - Cover

Bible Camp Blues

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jake Parsons is a very disgruntled and jaded preacher's son and thinks that he has managed to seduce his pretty cousin Stephanie rather well into a sinful way of life. Turns out, however, that there is more to this kissing cousin than meets the eye.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Pegging   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Violence  

I now turned around and saw Melvin Warner, one of the camp counselors, who clearly wasn't there to enforce the camp code of conduct. He seemed to be up to something else. Of course, he was only a year my senior, at twenty, also on summer break from college. He had tried to recruit me as a counselor, but I had declined. I got the impression that he was up to something even then and I hadn't wanted anything to do with whatever he had in mind. Fucking teenage girls was one thing, but Melvin seemed to have an agenda at which I could only guess, and I suspected that he liked to twist people's arms, which made me very uncomfortable. He was a lifelong bully, after all, and when I was younger, he had mugged me for my lunch money more than once. I simply didn't trust him.

"Well, well, what do we have here? Got yourself some jailbait cousin booty, did you, Jake? I guess that I'll have to tell the cops and your folks," he threatened with a grin.

"What do you want?" I pretended to yield to blackmail.

"Your ass and her pussy. A bit of both. I want to fuck you both. I want you to suck my dick, too ... both of you. Otherwise, I tell everyone and I have the proof," he warned me, waving that camera in my face.

"Okay, okay, I'll let you do everything ... just stick to me and leave Jake alone," Stephanie offered herself up.

"No, use me instead of her. Let her go," I interceded.

"Both of you, or else I turn over this evidence," Melvin insisted, at which point Stephanie nodded and began unzipping his pants.

"You, too, pretty boy. Let's see your mouth open like the faggot wimp that you are, ready to suck my dick," Melvin said as he grabbed Steph's head to make her suck harder.

That was when I saw my chance and I walked closer, feigning that I was about to kneel. Instead, I seized his camera from behind his back, and while Steph distracted Melvin, I struck him on the side of the head with it. He howled in pain, to which Steph added by squeezing his nuts very hard. He seemed to lose his balance, ironically held up only by Stephanie's hand. I removed the film from the camera and lit it ablaze. While Melvin shielded his forehead and recoiled from the blinding agony, I put his rather average cock in a vise-like grip that matched Steph's on his balls. He was now at our mercy, not the way around, quite the reversal of fortune.

"Seems to me that you're guilty of blackmail, possibly rape or forcible sodomy. Yeah, I studied a small bit of law while away, something that never occurred to you. Seems that it's quite legal in Kentucky for me to fuck Stephanie, but because you're in a position of authority and trust, etc., she can't consent to sex with you, not even factoring in the extortion and threats. Oh, and this particular area is over the line ... it's not on camp property. You're trespassing on my family's land. What I did could be argued as self-defense or defense of a minor," I deliberately laid it on thick, determined to terrify the bully for a change.

"Please, no ... I have a fiancée, college, a future. Don't do this!" Melvin now pleaded with us.

"Should have thought of that before you intruded and tried to blackmail us into sex, bum boy," I grinned now, while Stephanie continued to keep her grip on his balls.

"Squeeze him a bit harder, see if he likes that," I told her, to which she responded by winking and tightening her hold on his nuts.

Melvin yelped in excruciating pain now, while I took a small bit of twine that I found and tied it tightly around his private parts, threatening to cut off the blood flow to his balls. I then pushed him down, shoving his face into Stephanie's crotch where he could smell my cum. I grabbed his hair with one hand and pinched his nose with the other, forcing his mouth wide open.

"Lick it. Lick it all up. Clean up my mess. Eat Steph's creamy cunt!" I pressed Melvin's face into my creampie.

Melvin resisted at first, but then Steph used her hands and held his head in place, while instinctively moving her hips to get her pussy onto his tongue. His nose could smell my cum and hers mixed together, and I could tell that he didn't exactly enjoy the blended favors. His protests were muffled, even as Steph relaxed her bladder and peed into his mouth. I chuckled and Steph snickered at the desperate efforts of Melvin to pull away from her now rather smelly snatch. I made out with her and fondled her breasts while she kept forcing the counselor to eat her out. She didn't let him up until she came, more than once, after giving him little hope or choice but to tongue her until her climax.

I then used my phone to take photos of Melvin's face, covered in my jizz, her womanly juices, and her piss, even as he began to retch in disgust. She put her hand to his mouth and closed his lips, keeping him from throwing up. He tried desperately to remove the twine from his balls, but I now grabbed his waist and pushed him over the boulder. I used the various fluids to lube my cock and spread his cheeks before I rammed my dick into Melvin's asshole.

I wasn't gentle, either. While Steph held Melvin down and smeared her remaining juices all over his back, I viciously pronged his ass, threatening to split him with my large cock. My left hand gripped his cock and balls while I butt-fucked him, too, leaving him very worried about possibly losing his nuts due to lack of circulation. I didn't deliberately hold back, of course, but since I already came twice inside Stephanie, it took a bit for me to get my release, shooting my load toward his prostate. I withdrew and finally took off the twine, before handing him back his camera, minus any undesirable film.

"Now, listen here ... that was just a taste of what will come in the future if you cross us again. Know your place and follow instructions from now. You see, as of tonight, you're our bitch, especially mine. You'll do whatever you're told. I'm done with being bullied by you. Your turn to be pushed around for a change. Not so much fun on the receiving end, is it? Poetic justice, or is it karma?" I taunted and warned Melvin while Steph abruptly squeezed on his genitals.

"Melvin, this dick is not really the type I would have expected from such a macho man like you. Kinda disappointing. Maybe you're the girly man, not Jake here. Who knows? Maybe I'm a size queen. Guess that I'll have to blow you after all, just to see if I like it," Steph stunned us both by sucking Melvin's cock, which resulted in the pressure building further in his tormented balls.

"I think that you need to take charge of his dick, just as I will take charge of your pussy," I laughed.

Melvin's cock stiffened a bit, though we weren't sure of whether it was merely from the blowjob or from our words.

"Don't forget my ass ... and his. Oh, and our mouths. I think that you own all three of my holes, plus Erin's and Deanna's, as well as both of Melvin's holes here as well. The only things that I own on Melvin are his cock and balls. These are my property now, aren't they? Unless, of course, you'd rather they belong, along with your ass and mouth, to some tough cellmate in prison," Steph snickered for a second before resuming her work on sucking him off.

"Maybe you should bite his thing off and leave him with a gash of his own," I joked, causing Steph to giggle and wink.

Melvin's face paled as he heard that and he squirmed the next time that Steph opened her mouth, especially when she used a small amount of teeth to scrape his cock lightly with them. He was truly afraid that she'd bite off his manhood it seemed, much to our amusement. Meanwhile, I took my belt and began to slap him across the buttocks with it, causing notable welts and screams of agony and terror from our victim. His tears fell down his cheeks, but in spite of this, he was unable to hold back due to Stephanie's magical mouth and he exploded down her throat.

"I didn't give you permission to cum, bum boy, and especially not in my mouth!" Steph slapped his face before suddenly kicking him in the nuts.

Melvin doubled over in excruciating pain now, which I made worse with another kick, this time to his pale rump. He soon curled up into the fetal position, from which I forced him to rise by pulling on his hair. I now had an idea, but I decided that we would have to work to bring it to fruition. It might need revision, anyway. For now, it was about time for everyone to head to bed. We could use the sleep, though I planned to shower first.

"Alright, you're free to go for now, but you will not say a thing about this or in any way report or punish Steph. You will return to the camp and shower a bit before returning to your bunk. You will not masturbate or even touch your dick except when you piss without permission from Steph.

"Tomorrow night, you'll show up here, at this very spot ... in a dress. Steph, see if you can borrow one from Deanna, that would be closer to Melvin ... I mean, Melissa, in height and build than anything of yours. I'm keeping your panties, of course.

"Every night for the rest of your stay at the camp, you must report here and every day you must follow any commands from Steph and myself. Anything having to do with your privates, Steph has final say. Anything else, I am in charge. Make him jerk off whenever it suits you, but you don't have to let him cum at all. I want him to build up a nice, big load of cum during the daylight hours. Be a cock tease to him and see if Erin and Deanna can do the same as well.

"Try to keep him more or less constantly horny if at all possible. He needs to have blue balls every time that he shows up here. It will make him easier for us to control. It will be handy to have a camp counselor so utterly under our thumb," I grinned as I gave Stephanie a very passionate kiss.

"You, get dressed. Don't even think that we're finished with you. Not by a long shot. You crossed us one time too many and I warned you that one day I would have revenge. You should have listened to me back then, bum boy. Your bullying is going to cost you quite a bit more than you would have ever guessed," I ordered Melvin around, enjoying the sight of my jizz leaking from his ass before he pulled up his pants.

"Oh, and Steph, make sure that he wears panties from now on. Yours, Erin's, or Deanna's. I don't care. He doesn't deserve men's underwear anymore, if he ever did. You might end up using and soiling a lot more undies this week, but it will be worth it to properly humiliate him. Bring Erin and Deanna with you tomorrow night. We're going to have a lot of fun with each other and with him. Oh, and bring a razor, will ya?" I directed Steph, to which she responded with a kiss.

As we parted company, I could see how stricken Melvin was with terror, but I laughed it off. I headed home and took a quick shower before anyone seemingly knew that I was gone. After all, my parents were heavy sleepers and my sisters, Samantha and Bethany, often seemed to be, at least. I sometimes wondered if there was something Sapphic between them, but I didn't mind that, since it was a very delicious idea. Their secret, if they had one, was safe with me.

Not half an hour later, this was confirmed when I heard a knock on my door, disturbing the sleep that I barely began. I opened it slightly and saw Bethany, the slightly older of the twin girls, seventeen years old and drop dead gorgeous. She seemed rather distraught, so I let her in. She hugged me tightly and stunned me by planting her pajama-clad body on my bed. I closed the door, but didn't lock it, and I went back to sleep, letting my sister snuggle up with me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.