Run
Chapter 36: Fences

Copyright© 2015-2018 - Chase Shivers

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 36: Fences - Gene and Tamara have an erotic open marriage. Their children, 16yo Lauren, 15yo Finch, and 14yo Logan have all the normal curiosities and urges as other teenagers. Together, the five of them are forced to take flight when Gene is targeted for mysterious reasons during the outbreak of global violence. Run is a fast-paced action thriller packed with explicit sex. Note: The first 4 chapters are mostly setup for the action to follow. Please have patience until the running gets started!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Gene sat on the front porch with Holly and Silver after a night spent doing little more than sleeping and fretting. He was feeling good after a day of pleasure with the blonde and Marisa, and the good night sleep didn’t hurt. They were still no closer to figuring out what to do next than they were when they first arrived.

“I can’t wait here much longer, Holly. If you expect me to delay my work on this any more, you’re in for disappointment.” Silver was growing more tense by the hour, and the more stress he showed, the worse he got at controlling his temper. “Goddamnit, woman. I’ve been working on this for fucking years! I won’t be stopped by some goddamned fluke of spacetime that seems to be centered around this goddamned place. I need to get somewhere with a signal. I need to do it today!”

“Fine, Hi-Ho! Fine. Go. Just...” Holly stopped shouting. “Just go. I understand. If you find anything, anything at all, find me. I ... I need to know, too.”

Silver nodded and raced into the house, returning a moment later with his sack. “I’ll go only as far as I need to go to get conn. I’ll be back as soon as I know something.” With that, he raced down the steps and down a gap between two fences across the street.

Holly grumbled, “fuck. I really hoped he’d have found something by now.”

“Not his fault.”

“I know that, Gene. Doesn’t help me right now, telling me shit I already know.”

“Just saying.”

“Whatever Anna’s up to, it makes less sense the longer this goes on. She’s never one to keep a target waiting. Never.”

“If it’s Anna...”

Holly didn’t respond.


“Where are we, Mr. Henderson? How long do we have to stay here waiting?” Logan was becoming restless. After his fun with Juliana, there had been a definite chill in everyone’s relationships. He’d spent the night again with Lauren and Finch, but none of them were in a mood to do anything fun. Lauren had let him feel her breasts, but she said she was too tired when he put his hand on her crotch.

Henderson and Panthea had returned late the night before, saying only that they needed to wait another day and that they expected to know more sometime soon.

He’d spent the morning moving from room to room with nothing to do. The others were either dozing or talking quietly, but no one seemed to know what to do next. This isn’t the way a hero spends the day.

“Thought we talked about this before, my boy. We’re in Mulhouse, France, just north of the Swiss border. How long? Well, I don’t know. Hours or days, not weeks, that’s for sure. Beyond that, I can only play by another’s rules until the way is clear.”

“What does that mean?”

“The man we’re going to see is occupied. Things are happening quick in the world, my boy. Things that a hero must deal with whether he likes them or not. Right now, we wait while he does just that. I tell you this, what he does means we’ll be safer, so take comfort in that.”

Safety was not exactly the care of a hero as far as Logan was concerned, and Henderson’s explanation did little to calm his restlessness.

“Can I at least go outside? I’m bored.”

Henderson looked around through the windows. “Tell you what. I believe my wife is eager to do the same. Stay with her, don’t go more than a few blocks, ok?”

Juliana looked mortified a moment before she caught herself and offered her husband a small smile. “Of course, Darling. That would be nice. Anyone else up for a walk?”

Hannah shook her head, as did Finch. Lauren was napping in her bedroom, Panthea sleeping on the couch. Georges nodded, said, “sure, I’m in.”

They stepped outside and Logan got his first good look at the area. It was a quiet neighborhood, a few people on bicycles on the streets. There were several apparently abandoned homes, several more which looked lived in but ill-cared for. Logan wondered if the whole city was like this.

“Let’s go down that way,” Juliana offered, pointing to where the street met a perpendicular lane.

They walked in silence to the end and turned right. The lane was narrow, no one in sight, bordered on one side by small lots with homes on them, the other was a large field covered in low grass.

“Juliana, dear. Am I getting through?” Henderson’s voice crackled just above the breeze through the small two-way radio she carried.

“Yes. Everything ok?”

“Aye. Just checking our comms. Enjoy your walk!”

“Thank you, dear.”

Silence again descended. Twice they heard jets roaring through the sky, but the heavy cloud cover hid any sign of their passage. Logan thought it might be fun to be a jet pilot, racing through the clouds, shooting down bad guys. He grinned thinking it might be the best kind of hero.

“Mom ... can we talk...” Georges said carefully.

Juliana hesitated, glancing at Logan. “Uh ... about what?”

“You know.”

Logan saw the woman flinch.

“I...” She let out a quick breath. “Yes ... yes we should...”

“Finch told me that ... uh ... that ... well ... what Hannah and I do ... you know he and Logan are with Lauren like that, right?”

She glared at him. “You know I do.”

“Well ... he told me ... that, you know ... with all that ... he ... he told me he thought about his mom that way ... too...”

Juliana said nothing.

Logan thought he had something to add, getting the gist. “She’s really pretty. I’ve seen her naked.” Logan giggled. “Pretty like you.” He took Juliana’s hand.

“Right ... so, Logan,” Georges continued, “you like being with your sister, right?”

“Uh-huh.”

“And ... what about your mom? I mean ... you’ve been with my mom, so...”

Logan thought a moment. “Sure. That’d be great. Yeah, she’s pretty. Nice boobs!”

Juliana stopped walking and let go of Logan’s hand. “Georges ... where is this going?”

“I just ... how do I say it ... I ... I think you’re pretty, Mom. Like ... really pretty.”

The teen was much taller than his mother, but she managed to look bigger to Logan when she replied.

“She told you.”

“What?”

“Lauren told you what I told her in private.”

“Huh? No ... No, I just ... you know, after what I saw ... you know ... I couldn’t help ... thinking you were really pretty.”

Juliana stared at him a moment. Her shoulders sagged slightly. “Ok ... you said it. Ok, I know what you mean, Georges ... I ... god ... fine...”

“I just ... uh ... wanted you to know ... like ... it was important that you knew I felt that way...”

Juliana nodded to where the fence had been broken and led them through the gap. She found a small area with foot-high grass and sat down, her skirt bunched around her thighs. Logan sat beside her, Georges a couple of feet away.

“Look ... I don’t know what to say, Georges, ok? Logan ... I really like what we did, right? And ... I admit I think about it often ... Georges ... how can I tell you such things? How could I have let you see such things ... see me like that...”

Georges said nothing.

Juliana struggled a moment and something changed in her attitude. “This is what you want, Georges, truly? To ... do ... with me what Logan and I did... ?”

He nodded enthusiastically. “I’ve dreamed about it often...”

“Me too...” She glanced at Logan. “And should Logan join us?”

Georges responded quickly, “sure. I’d like that.”

Juliana let out a long breath, stared at her son a moment, then leaned forward slowly, bringing he lips to his. Logan’s boner pressed hard against his pants. Juliana moaned loudly as her hands began to move over her son’s body, lightly touching his face and shoulders, working down to pull up his shirt and touch his stomach.

Logan watched as she pushed her son onto his back, kissing his neck, then his abdomen. She unbuttoned his pants and reached into his underwear. Georges groaned as his mother pulled his hard penis out of his boxers.

Logan had his own little cock out and stroked it freely while he began to run his hands over Juliana’s butt, reaching under her skirt to touch the crotch of her wet panties.

Juliana stared at her son’s dick a moment, shifting it from hand to hand. She lowered her head and started to give her son a blow job.

Georges leaned his head back and moaned as his mom sucked his cock. Logan’s fingers danced under Juliana’s underwear and slid along her dark slick labia. She reached back and pulled her panties down to her thighs, giving the fourteen-year old full access to her body.

Logan thought about what he should do, not having much experience yet. She had really liked it when he licked her privates, so he leaned down and brought his mouth to her warm vulva, his tongue slipping between the folds to taste the creamy, pungent discharge inside. Juliana moaned around Georges’ cock.

It lasted only a moment like that before Juliana was driven to take her son inside her body. She swung a leg over his body and grabbed his dick. Logan lifted her skirt so that he could watch as Juliana mounted her son and slid his fifteen-year old penis into her vagina.

She cried out and he moaned as their bodies connected. Juliana placed her hands on Georges’ stomach and began to ride him in slow movements. “Oh ... Georges ... oh, son ... oh, yes...”

“Mom ... oh ... ohh...”

Logan could only watch, not wanting to interfere with their moment together. He didn’t care, his cock was swelling quickly in his hand watching the mother and son mating.

Juliana bucked and trembled, her body jerking as her orgasm mounted fast. She cried out, “oh, Georges ... yes ... yes ... yes ... ohhhhh...” Her son’s eyes were closed, his hands on her breasts as his hips humped up into his mother’s vagina.

Georges groaned and climaxed. “Oh ... Mom! Oh ... oh ... ohhhhh...”

Logan’s cock began to explode, semen splashing on Juliana’s leg and on the back of her skirt. Another shot hit Georges’ leg, one more landing on the woman’s sandal-covered foot.

The incestuous coupling slowed and stopped. Juliana leaned down and kissed her son deeply, moaning into his mouth. Logan knew Georges had just cum inside his own mother’s pussy, and Logan wished he could do the same to his mom.

Juliana slid off her son and flopped onto her back. Sperm had leaked out and pooled around Georges’ softening penis. Juliana’s skirt had ridden up and Logan could see her gaping hole and the semen leaking from it.

Not thinking, Logan again offered his tongue and settled between Juliana’s legs. She watched him a moment, then laid her head back and moaned as he licked her son’s cum from her pussy. Logan wasn’t sure about eating another boy’s semen, but the taste wasn’t unpleasant, salty, a touch sweet. He lapped it up and swallowed, hoping Juliana enjoyed what he was doing.

By the time he finished, he was hard again, and she didn’t stop him from sliding over her and slipping his little penis into her hole. She held his shoulders as he humped against her. A few moments later, Logan became aware of the growing tension in his groin. He swelled inside Juliana’s pussy, the friction of her pubes and the slickness of her velvety cunt had him ejaculating strongly into her body.

He filled her quickly and slid off of her, smiling and feeling light.

Before she could move, Georges moved between her legs and started to clean up Logan’s cum from his mother’s vagina. Logan watched as the teen licked her quickly to an orgasm, Juliana’s thighs clasping her son’s head as she trembled and bucked against his movements.

They rested a few moments before Juliana finally sat up. She looked at her son with a small smile. “Well ... I didn’t expect that today ... I love you, Georges.”

“I love you, Mom...”

They shared a kiss and a long, tight hug. Juliana looked at Logan, “come here, Logan.” She kissed him as well, then said, “I think, young man, you have a bit of clean on my legs and skirt to take care of before we go back, yes?”

Logan grinned and started licking the sticky cum from her leg.


“Would you please tell me where we’re going?” Tamara asked for the third time.

They had just gotten on the road again after stopping for a piss break. Tamara had been all too aware of how Major Danielson had chosen to urinate right next to her while Tamara was crouched and steadily pissing. She had felt the woman’s eyes on her, and it made her uncomfortable.

Danielson had slid into the back with Tamara and sat facing forward, ignoring her question.

After a moment of silence, Danielson finally replied, “Salzburg.”

“And where are we now?”

“An hour from the Bulgarian-Hungarian border. Long way to go, Mrs. Polanski.”

“It just keeps getting longer...”

The woman turned towards her with her typical unreadable expression. “Can I call you Tamara?”

“Please.”

“Call me Ingrid,” the Major replied. “Things are fucked up right now, Tamara. I know you know that, but the details matter. Because I need you to understand the situation, I’m going to give them to you. M1 has had an attempted coup, of sorts. After Victor, there was a power struggle between Spider and his third-in-command. It left M1 with a schism.”

“It has been difficult. There are loyalties to both men, and we’ve had fights break out often, some killed. Mostly, that has sorted itself out in the last few days, but there is panic at the top surrounding who knows what, who control which assets. You’re going to Salzburg. We know it is ours and trust its security.”

Ingrid stared at Tamara a moment. “Do you play chess?”

“Chess? Uh ... yes.”

“Good. Tonight, let’s play chess.”

The Major turned forward and her body language suggested the conversation was over.

Tamara wasn’t sure how to take Danielson’s words. A schism? Another schism? Victor’s betrayal seemed so far in the past that it was almost someone else’s life.

The woman’s demeanor was confusing. On one hand, Tamara hated to be treated so brusquely. The Major’s tone was never pleasant nor welcoming. On the other, there was something about the way the woman’s eyes pierced her own. They were a bright light-green, almost translucent. Where everything else about the woman was hard, her eyes were pillows of softness. Her mixed signals left Tamara uncertain what to think of the Major.


Bendal and Marisa had gone out scouting again, leaving Gene and Holly to nap. They slept in their clothes, spooning, Gene’s arm wrapped around the nineteen-year old’s waist. He woke to the sound of heavy footsteps on the wooden front steps.

“Holly. Someone’s here.”

The blonde was on her feet quickly and Gene followed her out of the room. They listened a moment, then the door opened.

“Holly!” Marisa shouted inside, “Holly!”

“I’m here. What?”

“We saw Anna!”

“Anna? Where?!”

“About a mile away. She rode by with three grunts in a sedan.”

“You’re sure it’s her?”

“No doubt. Bendal’s tailing them on a motorcycle.”

“Fucking Hell!” Holly yelled. “Got comms with him?”

“Two-way, that’s it.”

“Find him, get me there.”

They grabbed their bags, raced outside, and jumped into the car, Marisa speeding them off quickly to the north.


Finch was as bored, as well. With Henderson and Panthea still in the house, he couldn’t fool around with Hannah, or with his sister, not easily, at least. Besides, Hannah was cramping and not feeling well, and Lauren had taken it upon herself to keep the pretty brunette company. The giant of a man was upstairs, perhaps napping, and Panthea slept on the couch, snoring softly. Finch eyed her a moment from where he sat reading a book, couldn’t help wondering what the older woman looked like naked, wished he could find out.

While Juliana, Georges, and Logan were off on their walk, Finch listened as Lauren and Hannah talked about their periods, and the fifteen-year old was somewhere between curious and disgusted by what he heard.

“Yeah, sometimes,” Hannah was saying, “it gets heavy about every other time. Thankfully, this isn’t too bad, but still ... I feel yucky.”

“Trust me, I know. When we left home, mine hit and I didn’t have any pads or tampons. I had to use toilet paper! Isn’t that just gross?”

Hannah shrugged, “yeah, could be worse, I guess. I just hate it when I don’t catch it in time and bleed in my underwear. I’ve ruined a few pairs...”

“I thought the birth control shots your mom gave out ... I thought those made your period stop.”

Hannah shook her head. “Not stop, just less frequent. I still get mine a few times a year.”

“Oh,” Lauren replied, “I guess I’d kinda hoped I didn’t have to deal with that for a while ... Mine always seems to come at the wrong time...”

“When was your last?”

“Weeks ago, back when we were leaving the US, haven’t had once since then...”

“Ah,” Hannah said, bending forward and holding her stomach.

Lauren looked at her own chest a moment, “do yours get kinda sore during? Mine do. Like ... they swell and get really sensitive.”

“Same. They always feel heavier.” Hannah leaned in, spoke just loud enough for Finch to hear, “makes me really horny, too ... I usually just do myself, but ... sometimes I let Georges play with me...”

Lauren’s face wrinkled. “Really? He isn’t grossed out?”

Hannah shrugged again, “doesn’t seem to mind. I mean ... we know it smells kinda weird, and ... you know ... it’s bloody and all, but ... he doesn’t care. We use an old red blanket so Mom never knows. The one time she saw it, she just assumed I’d gotten my period unexpectedly.”

“Does he...” Lauren’s voice became quieter, “eat you?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.