Run
Chapter 35: Refresh and Recharge

Copyright© 2015-2018 - Chase Shivers

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 35: Refresh and Recharge - Gene and Tamara have an erotic open marriage. Their children, 16yo Lauren, 15yo Finch, and 14yo Logan have all the normal curiosities and urges as other teenagers. Together, the five of them are forced to take flight when Gene is targeted for mysterious reasons during the outbreak of global violence. Run is a fast-paced action thriller packed with explicit sex. Note: The first 4 chapters are mostly setup for the action to follow. Please have patience until the running gets started!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Lauren’s pussy felt sticky when she woke the next morning. She hadn’t moved in the night, and if her brothers had, they were roughly in the same positions, curled up against her, heads on her chest. She smiled at the warm feeling she had, remembered the lovely moments the three of them had shared in the night. Her clit rose as her body relived the sensations of her brothers’ cum splashing inside her vagina.

A soft knock at the door was followed by, “anyone up?” Hannah’s voice.

Lauren tried to be quiet, “I am ... they boys are still out.”

The door opened a crack and the fifteen-year old girl leaned her head in. She saw the three siblings cuddled together and smiled. “We’re starting breakfast, thought you might want something to eat.”

Lauren nodded, said, “be there in a few. I need to wash up first.”

Hannah gave her a knowing grin, said, “I just did the same,” and closed the door behind her.

Lauren tried to ease out from under her brothers but doing so caused both to wake and stretch. She kissed each on the forehead, said, “breakfast soon, sleepyheads,” and crawled off the bed. She’d kicked her pants and underwear off in the night and had to fish them out from under the covers.

Both of her brothers still had their pants down around their knees, and she admired the way their penises looks so different in their soft states. Finch’s cock hung to one side, not large, but clearly bigger than his brother’s. Logan’s smaller, soft dick was just a nub, really, barely protruding over his little, slightly hairy balls. Lauren barely resisted the urge to suck them both.

Instead, she pulled on her dirty clothing and slid out to the washroom, where again she would have to use a rough cloth and cold water to clean herself. She ran water and prepared to feel the cool discomfort.

Her pussy was tingling from her arousal. It was a constant state for Lauren in the last few weeks. She couldn’t seem to stop wanting sex, and smelling the stale cum wafting from her pussy just made her more horny.

Lauren stopped preparing the washcloth and spread her legs slightly, pressing fingers into her vagina. Two went inside slowly and she sucked in her breath, pulling her hand to her nose and smelling herself more strongly then, enjoying the knowledge that her brothers’ sperm had soaked inside her body all night. She inhaled deeply, the ripe, musky scent so intoxicating. She put her fingers in her cunt again, her palm rubbing against her hard clit and providing just enough stimulation.

Lauren closed her eyes and relived Finch’s movements inside her. He’d been gentle and slow, almost caring. She liked it faster, too, but something about a slow lovemaking experience was her favorite. Logan’s movements were still very inexperienced, a bit awkward. Plus, he barely lasted a few seconds inside her before he ejaculated. Still, she loved that too.

The door opened and Lauren’s eyes shot open. Panthea stood staring at Lauren’s genitals.

“Ah ... sorry ... I’ll ... uh...” Panthea didn’t move. Neither did Lauren. Panthea looked behind her, then breathed quietly, “would you ... uh ... like me to...”

Lauren could only nod and Panthea closed herself inside, dropping quickly to her knees and inhaling Lauren’s scents. “Oh ... Lauren ... you smell...” She paused, cocked her head, “you’ve were with one of the boys last night ... I can smell sperm...” Whatever Panthea thought about that, or whether she knew it was her brothers, the woman pressed her face against Lauren’s crotch and her tongue was lapping the night’s sticky mess from her pussy before the teen could even worry about being found out.

Lauren moaned quietly as Panthea’s excellent tongue tasted her slickness, dipping into her vagina before circling her clit. Lauren held her head, bucking against the woman’s movements. It took only a moment for Lauren to climax hard against Panthea’s face. She moaned with her mouth closed, hoping she was quiet enough.

Her thighs relaxed and Panthea stood up, glistening juices on her lips and chin. She leaned in and kissed Lauren, and the teen could taste her own pussy and her brothers’ stale cum in the woman’s mouth. Lauren loved the sensation and without saying a word, dropped to her knees and pulled down Panthea’s slacks.

She buried her face in the woman’s hairy pussy, smelling the night’s sweat and rising arousal, tasting the complex flavors between Panthea’s legs. Lauren lapped the woman’s clit, the hard nub sticking out from the tickling hairs around her vulva. Panthea moaned, then covered her mouth, her other hand rubbing her breasts over her shirt. She leaned back against the sink and spread her legs wider.

Lauren’s tongue ran up and down Panthea’s slit, teasing her from clit to anus and back again. Panthea rocked her hips and ran a hand through Lauren’s dark hair. The teen probed the woman’s vagina, teasing out creamy discharge before lapping her straining clit. Panthea came in small jerks, spasming against Lauren’s face, juices squirting out and over Lauren’s lips and chin. It wasn’t piss, but it had a consistency like water, and tasted only slightly of salt and pungency. Lauren lapped all of it up.

Panthea straightened and pulled Lauren in for another kiss, tasting herself in the teen’s mouth. She whispered into Lauren’s ear, “oh, Sweetie. How I wished to do that with you again. I feared I might never have the chance...” She glanced towards the door where they could hear footsteps going past. “We better clean up in a hurry. Shouldn’t let anyone find out...”

The woman seemed to realize that she’d just had sex with a sixteen-year old girl and was almost panicking trying to wipe herself and slip out unseen. The door closed, leaving Lauren alone again, her cunt slowly drooling. Lauren looked at the cloth and dripping cold water and decided she’d rather let her crotch stay coated with discharge and Panthea’s saliva, and pulled up her panties, then her pants. She looked at her face in the mirror, considered wiping away the juices from Panthea’s cunt. Instead, she used her fingers to draw the wetness up to her nose, inhaling the woman’s odors deeply, and looked forward to smelling the wonderful scents of Panthea’s pussy all day.


The small metal cot and thin mattress had provided no comfort in the night for Tamara as the convoy stopped for four hours on the backside of a ridge somewhere in Bulgaria. She was awakened by a quick shouted command through the tent flap and heard the other three women inside up and moving quickly. They’d spoken not at all, and it compounded Tamara’s feeling of isolation despite the presence of the others.

The smell in the tent was ripe with unwashed bodies, but Tamara had weeks ago become accustomed to the odors from herself and others. It came with the rushed movements and infrequent opportunities to refresh and recharge. She’d slept in her clothes and grumbled to herself about how they felt sticky and coarse.

She found a small cook fire nearby where bitter coffee was offered to her without comment. She sipped it and tried to force down a small biscuit and a handful of dried plums and almonds. Tamara looked around for Erol, hadn’t seen him since the brief moments the night before. She felt less worried about him knowing he’d come along and was somewhere among the two hundred or so people who made up the convoy’s passengers.

Major Danielson walked up to the fire and cast a glance at Tamara. Her eyes lingered just a moment to long, and Tamara felt uncomfortable as her gaze slid lower over her body. Danielson pulled her aside and said quietly, “I’m sorry, Mrs. Polanski. I’m not one to be rude, but I have a job to do here. I understand you are going through a very difficult time right now, and, to be honest, you and the boy are just two more complications in my day.” The woman sipped her coffee. “However, you’re not one of my soldiers and Spider reminded me that I should be ... polite ... to you.”

Her statement was left to hang. Tamara didn’t know if she was expected to respond or acknowledge the flat apology, so she simply nodded and drank from her cup.

Danielson stared at her face a moment. “You remind me of someone I knew once. Good woman,” she said, and turned quickly to walk off to another group of uniformed soldiers.

Tamara shook her head, unable to figure out the woman’s conversation style. She shrugged it off and chalked it up to her military background and the stress of moving a couple hundred people and dozens of vehicles across Eastern Europe.

She wanted to ask about Skopje and Krakow, wished to know why they were making a detour, why they were headed to Poland. Tamara fantasized briefly about grabbing Erol and running off, but she acknowledged that it was foolish. She didn’t exactly trust Danielson or Spider, or M1 for that matter, but for the time being, they offered the best chance to find her family and avoid whatever was coming after her.


“You all know we’re waiting on word on when to proceed,” Henderson stated as they ate breakfast, some sitting at the table, others standing and pacing. Finch watched as the man took a bite of a tomato. “Right now, we stay here. I’m awaiting contact and for some reason, my normal channels are not functional. Fear not, however, we are safe here and I expect to know more very soon.” He cast his eyes towards Finch and then the others. “Don’t leave the house, however. I need you all close for when we are ready to move.”

Finch swallowed a bite of cheese and washed it down with something resembling grape juice. Hannah sat next to him at the table, and her leg was pressed against his. He looked at her quickly, saw her grinning as her fingers walked over his thigh just out of sight. His hardon pressed against his pants, and he wondered if there would be an opportunity to explore the girl’s thigh somewhere more private.

A short time later, Henderson announced, “I am heading out with Panthea, we need to take care of something. Juliana will stay here with you children. I’ve got a simple two-way means of letting you know what’s going on. It is in the clear, so I may not be free to speak details, but if there are any issues here, Juliana can contact me quickly. Be good!”

Finch saw Panthea glance at Lauren briefly, a small smile on her face, then the woman followed Henderson out the front door. Finch saw his sister blush and try to hide a grin. He wondered just what that was about.

They sat in silence a moment, Juliana the only adult left in the house. She looked them over, asked, “so ... just us for right now, gang. We should make the most of it.”

Finch asked, “what’s there to do?”

Juliana hesitated, “well ... I was kinda hoping to take a nap ... perhaps ... you’re all a bit tired too? We should get what rest we can now, never know when we might have to be moving through the night.”

“Is it bad?” Logan asked.

“Oh, no, Logan. No. Not like that. I just ... Listen, I’ve been with Erns a long time, and ... there have been times that were not easy. You three know,” she said, looking at Finch and then Lauren, “you came to us after one such time. I’ve learned that you can’t pass up ... opportunities. Especially to sleep and eat. I suggest you all try to rest and refresh as best you can. I know there’s no hot water, but,” her eyes cast to Lauren and his sister seemed to wilt a bit, “take the time to wash up. Its not fun to go too long without that...”

Finch didn’t understand the reference, but he agreed that he like the idea of washing up.

Before he could rise, he saw Juliana motion Lauren to join her down the hall. Just what is that about?


“I ... I’d like to talk to you about Logan...”

Lauren wondered what the woman was wanting. She waited patiently for her to continue.

Juliana wrinkled her nose a bit, then almost hummed. Her voice lowered, “you smell intoxicating, Lauren. Were you with the boys last night?”

Lauren hesitated, “uh ... yes...” She didn’t mention her moments with Panthea in the bathroom.

“Thought so ... look, I ... do you think Logan might like to ... take a nap with me? A quick one ... I don’t want Erns to find out...”

Lauren smiled, shrugged, “probably. He is a little perv.”

“Would you ... maybe stay downstairs and keep an eye out? If my husband comes back ... warn me?”

She nodded. “Ok. I can do that.” Lauren paused. “It’s small, you know. Logan’s dick. But ... it feels really good anyway ... especially when he shoots in me...”

Juliana shivered. “Oh, God, Lauren ... I want to feel that ... would you send him upstairs in a moment? I want to wash up first...”

Lauren smiled again, “of course.”


Logan’s cock was hard before he opened the bedroom door. His sister hadn’t said what was going on, but the thought of being in a bedroom alone with Juliana had his mind racing with possibilities.

He opened the door and closed it behind him. The woman was sitting on the edge of the bed, blushing, her small frame not much larger than his. “Sit a moment, Logan. If you wish...”

Logan sat down and stared at the floor, eagerness clear on his face.

“So ... I understand that your sister made you a man recently.”

He grinned. “Uh-huh.”

“And you enjoyed it?”

“Uh-huh. A lot.”

“Logan ... the other day ... I almost let you ... do that with me ... remember?”

How could he forget? “Of course. I wanted to ... you stopped me, though...”

“I did. I ... I thought that was something Lauren should do with you ... at least for your first, but ... now that you’re a ‘man’ ... I thought maybe you might like to try it with me?”

Logan nodded vigorously.

“Good, because ... I’ve been thinking about it a lot ... and I really want to feel you inside of me ... I loved what we did before, and I want to do more...”

Her hands were moving over Logan’s thighs as she dropped to her knees and pulled at his pants, drawing them to his knees, then off. She smiled at him as his genitals were exposed. Her warm hands slid over his balls then she wrapped a couple of fingers around his small penis. She purred when she saw the small drop of clear fluid threatening to drool from the tip. Her tongue shot out and tasted his precum. Logan shook from nerves and excitement.

Juliana looked at him, said, “you can cum in my mouth again if you want, but I want you to shoot inside my pussy, too, ok?”

He nodded vigorously again.

Juliana’s lips drew him in and Logan was soon humping her mouth. His cock swelled and strained against her tongue, the woman making small movements to match the size of his penis. She pulled off just a moment, said, “put your hands on my head, run your fingers through my hair...”

He did as told, and Juliana sucked him again. Her long, dark hair felt silky and wonderful in his fingers. His hips moved on their own, fucking the woman’s mouth in short jerks. He groaned, and in seconds Logan began to ejaculate against Juliana’s tongue. She mewled as his cum shot out and pooled in her mouth.

Logan’s body vibrated as he unloaded, and he watched as she pulled back and swallowed his load quickly.

She smiled, a strand of milky cum on her lips. “Wonderful ... you taste so wonderful, Logan.” She stood up and pulled down her pants, then pulled her shirt off of her body, revealing her small, braless breasts. Juliana slipped onto the bed and said, “suck my tits, Logan...”

He crawled on top of her, his slimy half-hard penis pressed against her hip. Her breasts were not big but they felt wonderful to Logan. Soft and round, the tips were dark red and very hard. He sucked on them gently at first, becoming more insistent as she moaned to his movements.

“Lick me ... down there...” her voice was a whisper.

She pushed him down and he settled between Juliana’s thighs. The smell from her pussy was rich and briny. Logan lapped against her trimmed labia, the dark-red lips open and glistening, the sweat and salty tastes coating his tongue. She moaned and held his head, then squirmed when his tongue moved up and found her clit. He wasn’t quite sure what to do, really, but she seemed to really enjoy it when he licked that spot, so he redoubled his efforts.

He felt her clench, her thighs drawing up, her hips rolling. The woman moaned again and in moments, Logan knew she was cumming. “Oooh ... oooh ... yessss ... oh, Logan ... ohh...”

He kept licking her and she didn’t stop moving. Her hands drew his head harder against her privates, his nose pressed against the furry triangle above her sex. She came again moments later, his tongue flicking up and down and left and right against the hard flesh.

Juliana tugged at him, breathed, “put it in me, Logan ... put it in me ... ohhh...”

He crawled over her and pushed his hips between her legs. His penis moved awkwardly around her pubes, pushing against her thigh and down between her parted labia. Juliana reached down and held his throbbing little cock, positioned it just right, and when he moved again, he felt his dick enveloped by warm, slick folds.

Logan groaned at the pleasure and he saw Juliana’s mouth hang open in a silent moan. He began to move again, still not sure exactly how to do it, but they both seemed to be enjoying it so he kept at it. He started to swell and burn, his breathing deeper. He felt so powerful on top of the woman like that, her body only slightly larger than his, his penis slipping in and out of her welcoming hole.

She wasn’t as tight as his sister, her folds larger and her hole less grasping. But it didn’t matter to Logan. It was a powerful, incredible sensation, and he bucked against her, drawing closer to his release. She seemed to sense it, opened her eyes, said wonderfully, “you can cum in me, Logan ... cum in me...”

He let go, semen burning up his short shaft and boiling out the tip. He felt it rush out of his cock and into the woman’s body, bubbling and flowing strong, filling her with his seed. His balls drew up as his semen rushed out, and he heard her moaning lightly as his jism squirted inside her.

Logan didn’t stop moving even when his flesh felt sensitive. It felt too good. Her legs opened even wider and drew up, her ankles suddenly over his shoulders. She stared into his eyes a moment, then closed them, her mouth open wide, panting. He felt his cum churning in her hole, frothing, the sounds of their mating becoming wet and squishy.

His movements gained focused. In and out and in and out, his little cock rooting inside Juliana. His body flushed and in seconds another load of semen rushed out of him and splashed into her vagina. She seemed to be cumming again as he squirted his young seed into her body.

As his orgasm washed over him and his ejaculation slowed, he became very sensitive and had to stop. Her legs relaxed and fell off his shoulders, her thighs squeezing him as her body flushed and he could tell she was euphoric, the smile on her face broad and wonderful.

He rested on top of her, unwilling and unable to move away. He didn’t want to pull his penis out of her pussy, the intense heat from her sex keeping him locked inside, the sticky, spermy mess trickling out around his penetration.

“Uh...”

Logan spun to see Georges looking in through a partially-open door. He froze.

Juliana panicked. She pushed Logan off of her and tried to cover her messy pussy with her hands. From Logan’s angle, she failed miserably.

“Georges! I...”

The teen started a moment, eyes wide. Logan didn’t know what to do.

“Uh ... Panthea’s back...”

Georges looked another moment, and when his mother didn’t reply, he slowly backed out and closed the door.

“Oh ... no...” Juliana said, anguished.

Logan wasn’t exactly sure what went wrong.


“Why has there been no sign?” Marisa mused as the five of them sat in the living room.

Holly replied, “no idea. I thought for sure we’d have been contacted by now.”

“Do we just wait, then?” Bendal asked.

Gene’s head had slowly improved that morning and his thoughts were mostly coherent again. Whatever had happened the night before, he was thankful that he was no longer experiencing it so fully.

“What choice do we have?” said Silver. “We had so little to go on to begin with. Anna’s earpiece and Bridgewater’s ring, and the coded message. We’re here. What more can we do but wait?”

Holly shook her head. “There’s nothing to do. Anna’s too smart to leave anything for us to find that we wouldn’t have located already.” Holly had spent a few hours that morning looking for any marks or other indications of their prey’s intentions. They’d found nothing. “She knows we’re here, I guarantee it. Whatever she’s after, the timing is wrong for her to take the next step.”

“If she wanted you dead--” Marisa began.

“I’d already be dead. We’re past that, Marisa. Something else is going on.” Holly was clearly not happy, but the lost, sad puppy from the day before showed no signs of resurfacing in the nineteen-year old’s face. “We wait.”

They all resigned to that fact, and Silver said, “I’m at a dead end. I’ve got no signal. The processing’s done on this end, nothing more I can do without a connection to run the rest of the checks. I’m getting some sleep.” With that, he headed upstairs and disappeared.

“Same. Didn’t sleep much last night. Wake me if anything changes,” said Bendal.

Gene turned over in his head what he knew about their current situation, but found nothing worth mentioning. They’d been over it in triplicate, and the spare clues they had to date had taken them as far as they could go. Waiting was not easy, though, and Gene found himself beginning to pace restlessly.

“Did I ever tell you that Marisa really likes it in her ass?” Holly broke into his thoughts.

Gene paused and looked oddly at the blonde.

“She does. Ask her.”

Marisa was blushing. “Holly! Jesus! That was one time ... And I seem to recall I wasn’t the only one.”

“I admit it proudly. I love it in my ass. You should own it, Marisa. Guys like that.”

“Fuck sake, Holly,” Gene said, “subtle is not in your nature, is it?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.