Run
Chapter 32: Traces

Copyright© 2015-2018 - Chase Shivers

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 32: Traces - Gene and Tamara have an erotic open marriage. Their children, 16yo Lauren, 15yo Finch, and 14yo Logan have all the normal curiosities and urges as other teenagers. Together, the five of them are forced to take flight when Gene is targeted for mysterious reasons during the outbreak of global violence. Run is a fast-paced action thriller packed with explicit sex. Note: The first 4 chapters are mostly setup for the action to follow. Please have patience until the running gets started!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Holly had come back to her typical self after Gene had taken her in the submersible. He laughed to himself to think he had essentially fucked her back to normal. The nineteen-year old did have a strong association between sex and normalcy. It seemed to be the way she rebooted, almost like smoking a cigarette served some as a break which allowed refocusing. Whatever it was, she was once more in charge of herself and the team.

They waited quietly along the edge of the airport fence while Marisa scouted for a plane inside. They had landed the submersible along the eastern edge of the island of Santiago in Cape Verde. Bendal had entered an automated course for the craft and set it off to hopefully lead any followers on a chase south through the Atlantic Ocean.

“Who’s going to fly it if we find a plane?” Gene whispered to Holly as they crouched and sipped on water.

“Marisa and Bendal can fly. I can in a pinch, but I’m better with a stick in my hands.”

Gene looked at her a moment, “oh. Helicopter. I thought you meant--”

“You perv. Though I am pretty good with your stick in my hands...” Her fingers teased along the edge of his inner thigh before retreating. “Wish we had time for a shower. Not feeling all that clean right now. Smelling a bit rank, don’t you think?”

“That makes two of us. Comes with the territory, I suppose.”

Holly laughed. “Sometimes it does, Gene. Sometimes you just gotta get your stick dirty, right?”

“Hmm.”

Gene saw a red dot appear from a few hundred meters away, then it stuttered out a series of on-off flashes.

“Marisa’s got one. Follow me.” Holly led the way as Gene followed Silver and Bendal along the fence and under where Marisa had cut a small opening near the bottom. They crept silently in the last hour before dawn and met the short, brown-haired woman behind a small hanger. Gene leaned in.

“Got a Gulfstream G350ER scoped out. It’s fueled up and ready to go. Super nice fucker, really. Has the range we need to get to Germany. It’s fast and comfortable. All we gotta do is get off the ground and stay out of anyone’s notice. We’ll show up on radar, of course, but right now, the skies are already fucked and filled with planes scattering everywhere. We’ll just be one more blip, I hope.”

Holly nodded. “Lead the way. I want off this island fast.”

Marisa motioned them to follow and soon had them inside the hanger where three jets sat silent and dark. The Gulfstream was near the hangar door, and Marisa led the way inside, climbing into the pilot’s seat, Bendal immediately beside her. Silver climbed up and Gene followed, settling into the overstuffed leather seats in the cabin. Holly sat on his lap.

“Don’t think that’s takeoff position, Holly.”

“Oh, I dunno. I sit on you and something sure is taking off in your pants.” She purred and ran her hands along his thigh. “Once we’re airborne, I wanna shower. Maybe you and me can pick up where we left off...”

Gene had to grin despite his nerves as the first engine fired up. “We’ll see.”

“Who knows, maybe Silver here can pull his head out of the wires long enough to stick his dick in a girl for a change.”

“I have other priorities, Holly,” Silver replied, sounding distracted. “Still trying to piece together some things...”

“I love that about you, Hi-Ho. You are the best at what you do, won’t even let a fresh, willing pussy keep you from your goals.” She stood and settled onto Silver’s lap a moment.

“No offense, Holly, but ‘fresh’ isn’t exactly what I’m smelling right now...”

Holly laughed. “True, true.” She called forward to the cockpit, “let’s get this bird airborne, I need to wash my pussy so Silver will let me pop his cherry!”

Silver groaned.

The plane rolled forward smoothly and slowly taxied in the dark to the end of the runway. Despite the airport being international, it showed no activity just before dawn. Gene didn’t know if that was due to local conditions or the global war. Either way, he felt much better when the plane picked up speed and rose smoothly into the air, soon racing along at three-quarters the speed of sound as the sun rose over the eastern horizon.


When Lauren woke in the early morning, she had no confusion about who was sleeping next to her this time. She smiled as she felt her brother Logan’s breath on her back, his body only inches from hers. A small tingle ran through her body as memories of her evening with Juliana made her feel warm and wonderful. The woman had tasted so good, and she loved the way her pussy had drooled into her mouth.

Lauren was horny, as usual. She imagined what Logan and Juliana had done the day before, how the boy had cum in her mouth and eaten her pussy. Juliana had told her on the walk back to the house that she’d not let him fuck her, that instead, she thought that Lauren might want that special first time with her brother.

Lauren wanted exactly that.

She reached behind her and stroked Logan’s arm, felt the warm, smooth skin of his stomach as he slept nude. “Logan...” she said gently. “Logan ... wake up...”

“Mmm ... hmmm?”

“Good morning. Sleep well?”

“Mmm ... uh-hmm...”

“Wanna get closer and snuggle with me?”

She felt him twitch a bit and seconds later the boy had his body pressed against hers, his penis hard and resting along the crack of her ass.

“Logan ... do you want to do it?”

“Like before?”

“No ... I mean... ‘do it.’ For real ... your first time...”

“Yeah, yeah ... yeah!” his voice went from sleepy to excited in an instant.

“Ok ... let’s do it soft and gentle, ok?”

“Uh ... yeah ... ok ... uh ... what should I do?” the boy asked innocently.

“Well ... usually you need to make sure a girl is wet down there, you know? So why don’t you use your fingers to see if my pussy is ready for you?”

“Ok...”

She felt his hand slide over her ass and down between her legs as his hips pulled back a little. It was exciting, feeling her youngest brother’s inexperienced fingers slipping into her slit, tickling her pubes as they found her swollen labia already wet and slick. “Mmm ... yes, just touch it gently. Am I wet there?”

“Y-yes ... nice...”

“Yes, nice. I like when you touch me there ... mmm ... ok, so I’m wet and ready for you. Do you want to put it inside me now?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Slide your body next to mine, like how you did before. I’ll guide you to the spot. That’s it.” Logan’s body moved along hers, his penis slipping down her ass crack to rest along the edge of her thigh. Lauren felt herself growing very wet.


Logan was tingling, felt ready to cum already and he’d only just barely touched his sister’s pussy with his little cock. Her hand slid back and gently grasped his shaft, stroking it slowly. Lauren moved her hips and he felt his penis against touching hot flesh. “Ok, Logan,” she breathed, “I’m sliding it inside me...”

Hot, slick fire burned so beautiful down his little shaft as the velvet folds of his sister’s pussy took his cock inside. Logan groaned as the pleasure became euphoric.


Logan’s inside my pussy! “Oh ... yea ... hold it there a moment ... I want to enjoy you like this...” Lauren felt his little penis nestled just inside her vagina. He wasn’t long enough to penetrate her deeply, but it felt wonderful and hot inside her body. She could feel his hips writhing on their own, knew her brother was not going to last long like this. “Ok ... now, move your hips against me, then out a bit, keep it inside me ... yes ... that’s it ... oh, Logan...”


Logan slowly humped his sister’s body, his penis covered in her slick juices, precum bubbling freely from the tip of his cock. She moaned with each short movement, and he grew closer and closer to letting go. Logan groaned, felt himself swelling, Lauren’s slippery vagina and her coarse pubic hairs bringing the boy quickly to orgasm.

“Ohh ... oohhh ... yess...” he breathed as semen flowed from his penis and flooded his sister’s pussy.


Warmth spread through her vagina, wetness filling her quickly. My brother is cumming inside me! “Oh, Logan ... cum in me ... oh, yes ... fill me with your cum ... oh ... yes ... cum in me Logan.” Several long, hot spurts of her brother’s jism splashed into her opening. He wasn’t deep enough to keep it from flowing back out, and Lauren could feel the sticky globes of incestuous sperm sliding over her labia and coating her thigh.


It was the best moment of Logan’s life. Nothing topped it. Not cumming in Juliana’s mouth, or in Hannah’s, not even in his sister’s mouth. Shooting his cum in Lauren’s pussy was better than great. He pulsed with energy as the last of his seed leaked out and soaked in her swollen cunt. He stayed hard, throbbed. His hips started moving on their own, and in moments, he was slowly churning his first load as he built towards a second.


Lauren smiled. Logan hadn’t gotten soft after cumming inside her body, and she could feel him growing bolder with each stroke. What had started as slow, gentle strokes were now becoming more insistent. It let him get a bit deeper, his pubic hairs pressed hard against her ass checks as he tried to penetrate her hole more firmly.

Lauren slipped her hand between her thighs and quickly twirled her hard sixteen-year old clit. When she felt warm, wetness again spreading inside her vagina, she climaxed around her brother’s spasming cock. “Oh ... Logan ... cumming ... oh, fill me again ... fill me again ... cum in me, Logan ... oooohhhh...” Her orgasm sent shudders through her body, her clenching cunt forcing out her brother’s small cock as it fired the last squirt of semen against her anus.

They panted together silently a moment before Lauren turned over and pulled Logan to her chest. She held him there a moment, then felt his lips slide over one of her nipples, traces of Logan’s cum still leaking from her vagina. She smiled as she slowly rocked him and took joy in the wonderful, gentle pleasure of being her brother’s first.


Tamara had an amazing dream. Her body was warm and being touched by an unknown number of others. Hands moved over her flesh. Men’s hands. Women’s hands. She didn’t know. They touched her in sensative places, in private places. They made her wet, they made her orgasm. She couldn’t open her eyes to see them. Instead, she was forced to feel each touch, each movement as if it encompassed all her senses. It was overwhelming.

She woke from that dream to movement behind her. Her eyes blinked open to see that she had turned in the night to face Erol. She felt full, aroused, and realized slowly that Hannigan had pulled down her pants and was slowly fucking her pussy. She ran a hand back to him to let him know she was enjoying it, caressing his thigh and moaning softly. She wondered only briefly what Erol would think if he awoke.

The teen slept at that moment and she closed her eyes again, enough of the dream still there to enjoy the sensation of unknown hands on her body. Hannigan moved slowly, carefully fucking her in the hour before dawn. He had raised up onto on elbow and was kissing her neck as his hard cock slid in and out of her slick, hairy pussy.

Tamara opened her eyes again to see Erol staring back at her. The teen’s face was unreadable. He knew what they were doing. She was suddenly aware that the teen’s penis was hard and pressing against her thigh. Tamara was not awake enough to worry about consequences or sensibilities. Instead, she kissed the teen deeply, and he returned the passion.

Her hand slid down to stroke his hard dick, a smear of precum on her thigh. She looked back at Hannigan briefly, saw that he was watching carefully, his movements steady and unrushed. Tamara moaned, excited, as aroused as she’d ever been.

Hannigan surprised her by slowly pulling his cock out of her pussy, then whispered into her ear, “ride him.”

She looked back at Erol and kissed him again, rolling him onto his back. She moved under the blankets to straddle the boy’s body. Erol’s hard penis pressed quickly between her labia and Tamara moaned as she started to fuck the teen. His face was a mask of pleasure and, perhaps, love. She felt rather than saw Hannigan move behind her. It took a moment to understand what he was going to do.

Tamara almost stopped him. She hadn’t exactly prepared to take him back there, knew she hadn’t showered in some time. His fingers ran saliva over her anus and pushed inside, Erol’s penis slipping in and out of her vagina just below. Tamara leaned forward over the teen and kissed him again, opening her tightest hole the best she could while keeping Erol inside her cunt.

Hannigan managed to keep the blankets over them as he crouched behind Tamara. She felt hot flesh press against her asshole, and in seconds, she had her breath taken away as the head of Hannigan’s cock slid inside her butt. Erol’s cock jumped in her pussy, and she wondered what might be going through the mind of a horny teen who was attracted to both men and women, his penis buried in Tamara’s cunt, Hannigan’s cock just an inch away in her ass.

Hannigan gave her a moment to relax, and Tamara started to move again, riding Erol gently while keeping the cock in her asshole from slipping out. Hannigan pushed in steadily, and Tamara sucked in her breath.

For a long moment, they all held still. She felt Erol’s cock throbbing in one hole, Hannigan’s pulsing in her other. She felt more full than ever before.

Tamara’s climax came from nowhere. Neither man moved, and her hips were still when her body flushed and shuddered, her holes gripping the penises inside, clasping. She cried out as quietly as possible, Erol’s eyes watching her as she came.

Hannigan began to move first, sliding his hard dick in and out of her anus. Tamara moved a bit then, as well, as her orgasm subsided, her pussy drooling over Erol’s dick. She wondered if Hannigan’s balls were slapping against the teen’s shaft. She imagined he probably enjoyed that sensation. Perhaps they both did.

Erol groaned and thrust up, warmth spreading through Tamara’s cunt. The teen came slowly, quietly, filling her with his seed, his eyes closed, mouth moving slowly with each jet of semen. Tamara loved feeling the teen cum inside her, and in seconds, Hannigan’s penis throbbed and swelled. He grunted and came in her bowels. She didn’t feel his semen shooting inside of her, but the way he moaned and the way his cock pulsed made her shiver as a second load was squirted into her body.

They held still a moment, breathing heavily together. Tamara kissed Erol again. Hannigan pulled out of her ass slowly, and Tamara could feel his cum running down over her labia and likely over Erol’s shaft and balls.

Erol was highly aroused suddenly, his cock going from half-hard to rigid in moments. Tamara wondered if feeling Hannigan’s cum on his genitals had done that. Whatever it was, the teen thrust up into her again, churning the cum inside to a froth. Tamara rode him steadily to a second orgasm, the boy’s ejaculate flooding her vagina and overflowing to stick in their pubic hairs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.