Run - Cover

Run

Copyright© 2015-2018 - Chase Shivers

Chapter 31: The Dirty Things

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 31: The Dirty Things - Gene and Tamara have an erotic open marriage. Their children, 16yo Lauren, 15yo Finch, and 14yo Logan have all the normal curiosities and urges as other teenagers. Together, the five of them are forced to take flight when Gene is targeted for mysterious reasons during the outbreak of global violence. Run is a fast-paced action thriller packed with explicit sex. Note: The first 4 chapters are mostly setup for the action to follow. Please have patience until the running gets started!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

They had slept in shifts during the day, the sounds of fighting too close to sleep deeply. Rattling bursts of gunfire became a cacophony of urgency at regular intervals, and by early afternoon, Tamara was eager to start moving. She woke Hannigan and within minutes they were heading north once more.

They stuck to wooded areas as they became more dense the further they got from the main population areas. Twice they paused then backtracked when the sounds of heavy vehicles hummed from somewhere up ahead.

They made their way into the forests north of Istanbul, stopping only a couple of times to rest before moving on. The sounds of fighting began to grow more distant to the west as they silently walked through thick brush, using game trails wherever possible to speed their passage.

They had added blankets and extra clothes to their packs along the way, taken from anywhere which was easily and quickly accessible. They had enough food to last a week, water for a few days. It wasn’t much, but as they appeared to put distance between themselves and the battle for Istanbul, Tamara started to relax a bit. Just a bit, though.

Hannigan scouted ahead to try to find a place to bed down for the night while they still had light as the air began to chill early. Tamara and Erol trailed behind, and she could tell something was bothering the teen. He’d been very quiet during the walk, and his expression showed consternation.

“What’s on your mind?” She asked. “Haven’t said much lately.”

He glanced at her a moment. “I ... nothing...”

“Talk to me. We only have each other right now, helps to talk about it.”

Erol said nothing a minute, then offered, “are you married?”

“Yes.”

The tone of his voice was accusatory. “So you cheated on your husband? With me? You made me help you cheat?”

“Cheat? Oh, no. No, Erol, it’s not like that. Not at all.” She took a moment to explain their open relationship, didn’t mention the fact that they had also agreed on condom usage. “We are just ... happier that way. I love Gene. And we both love sex, together and with others. It makes life more ... fun, I guess.”

“Oh ... I just thought ... I dunno. I didn’t want it to be cheating ... It was my first ... I kinda wanted it to be ... special, you know...”

Tamara took his hand and walked quietly a moment. “I wish it could have been more special, Erol. I really do. But I’m glad I was your first. We’ll always have that. Trust me, you’ll see one day that your first is just one. The more times you have sex, the more fun you have, you’ll see that your first one isn’t really that important. It’s just the first. Nothing more.”

“I’m glad we did it, too ... Still can’t believe it happened like that ... I always thought ... It doesn’t matter.” He offered her a smile. “Anyway ... thank you ... you felt really good. Better than my hand!”

Tamara laughed. “I expect so, but don’t knock the trusty old hand. I’ve used mine more than a few times over the years. No one knows what to do to get you off like you do.”

Erol blushed. “I guess so. Until you ... I didn’t have anything to compare it to. Still prefer you, though...”

Tamara brought his hand to her lips and kissed it, then walked quietly a time.

He spoke up again, “so ... you and Hannigan, then?”

She smiled, “yes. We have. It’s been a hard time together, been a lot of fear and loneliness for both of us. He’s a good man, and we’ve enjoyed making each other feel good. We’re lucky to have him with us.”

“I like him, I figured you were with him like that. I guess it makes sense ... he is pretty hot ... uh ... I mean...” Erol dropped her hand, sputtering.

Tamara tried to ease her way back into the conversation after the teen’s unwitting admission. “Look ... you like what you like, ok? Nothing wrong with that. If you think he’s sexy, then he’s sexy to you. Go with it, but ... I don’t know if he would feel the same, ok? Never asked, just assumed, but don’t be surprised if you ... don’t have the genitals he’s interested in, ok?”

Erol managed to smile tightly. “Yeah ... uh ... please ... please don’t tell him. I ... I never told anyone ... I just ... kept it to myself, you know?”

“Our secret. So you like both, good on you. It’s not some dirty thing. Only recently I found myself attracted to a woman. Didn’t know I went that way but ... apparently I do. So, good for both of us.”

“Cool...”

They grew silent, a bit uncomfortable with the topic for a reason Tamara couldn’t fathom. She’d never been with another woman before Hilda, had never found herself interested in being with a woman sexually. But since her experiences, she’d found her eyes drawn more often to the way a woman’s butt fit into a pair of slacks, or how a woman smelled as she sweated and paced nearby. It had become an arousal, a stimulant, which she had, perhaps unconsciously, never acknowledged. She’d been so sated by physical relationships with men that she never noticed her own curiosity toward women.

Whatever it was, for a moment she let Erol’s admission play out in her mind, and found the idea of the teen and Hannigan together was very arousing. For just a moment, she let her fantasy play out, and found herself growing very wet at what she was imagining.


“Lauren ... would you walk with me?”

Juliana’s words broke the sixteen-year old from her thoughts of Georges. Earlier that day, she and the handsome boy had spent some time in his room fooling around, his cum still slowly leaking from her pussy into her panties. She shook herself from how much she enjoyed fucking the woman’s son, thoughts of how different and wonderful her brother was from Georges still tumbling in her mind.

Lauren stood and followed Juliana out the back door as she led the way towards the small clearing on the rise behind the house. The woman wore a pair of black yoga pants and a t-shirt, a small bag slung over her shoulder.

Juliana was quiet but Lauren could tell she had something on her mind. The teen kept pace with her, occasionally glancing over to try to read her expression in the early evening warmth. Juliana stopped just over the top of the rise, reached in her bag, and pulled out a blanket which she spread out on the ground, then sat down. Lauren sat beside her, looking out over where fog was lifting off the stream which ran through the woods in the distance.

Juliana remained quiet, and Lauren grew concerned that something wasn’t right. Finally, the teen spoke up. “Is ... is everything ok? Is something wrong?”

The woman hesitated, looked at Lauren, offered a thin smile. “Yeah ... everything is fine ... I just ... wanted to talk to you a bit ... It’s about your brother. Logan.”

“Oh ... what did he do?” Lauren figured the boy had done something which wasn’t appropriate, as was his custom. “He ... sometimes has no control, just does stuff without thinking...”

“That, uh ... that makes two of us...”

She went silent again for a moment before saying quietly, “I did something with him earlier that ... that I’m can’t stop thinking about and I am having severe regrets about doing...”

Lauren tensed. “Uh...”

“I initiated it. This time, at least. Well, there was no earlier time, not exactly. But I started it. I suggested we ... we...”

Lauren’s eyebrows raised. “Yes?”

“I teased him a bit ... just a bit ... he was looking anyway. You know how he likes to look...”

Lauren rolled her eyes. “Oh, he looks alright. Can’t seem to help himself.”

“Do you know he watched me ... uh ... taking care of myself a couple of days ago? He also ... watched me pee. When we went riding ... then ... well he is a boy hitting puberty ... he took care of himself ... in front of me.”

Lauren knew she should feel something more troubling, fear or embarrassment, perhaps anger. Instead, after what had gone on at the farm, and especially after going through the earlier conversation with Juliana about incest, she found herself smiling and shaking her head. “That’s Logan ... sorry about that...”

“No, no, I don’t tell you this to cast blame or shame, I just ... thought you should know that it ... was arousing for me.”

Lauren tilted her head. “Logan watching you ... but...”

Juliana put up her hand. “I know, I know. I don’t know why, it just was. I started wanting to make him feel special, you know? I wanted him to be able to do more than just ... look. I guess I wanted to feel special too ... I get lonely up here when Erns is away, which is most of the time. That why ... that’s why I did what I did with him earlier...”

Lauren knew where this was heading and wondered just how far they had gone. “Did you ... were you his first?”

“No, don’t think so. No, we didn’t have intercourse ... no, I ... I wanted to, Lauren ... I wanted him inside me ... no, I think maybe someone else might be the one to be his first ... Not that ... but I brought him pleasure in other ways, and he gave me some in return.”

Lauren was growing wet. “He ... licked you, too?”

“Yes. Oh, he’s a boy and inexperienced. But he’s eager and really seemed to like doing it. It felt great. I ... I hope to do it again.” Juliana let out a long breath. “I hope this is ok, Lauren. I needed to tell someone. Needed to tell you. I’ve been doubting myself since it happened. I’m scared that I’ve abused him. Hurt him. Adults can’t do this with children for a good reason, it causes harm, I don’t ever want to...”

“Look, Logan is not a normal fourteen-year old. And ... he’s had some experiences, as you already know ... I think he probably loved it ... I mean, what’s not to love. You’re beautiful ... uh ... you know what I mean...”

Juliana relaxed a bit, her hand absently resting between her legs. She looked into Lauren’s eyes, asked, “Lauren ... do you have any interest in girls or just boys?”

“Uh...” Lauren remembered her night with Panthea and a more recent experience with Juliana’s daughter. “I ... yeah ... I like girls too...”

“You and Hannah ... have you... ?”

“Yes...”

Juliana smiled, then shivered. “Thought you might ... me too. I like girls too.”

Lauren watched her a moment then looked away. “So ... are you like ... hinting something?”

“Only if you are interested...”

Lauren was very interested. She smiled, and Juliana took that as an invitation to move closer. She pressed her outer thigh against Lauren’s and took her hand, holding it in her lap a moment. “You’re very beautiful, Lauren. I can see why your brothers and my kids can’t keep their thoughts off you ... I ... it’s been a long time since I’ve been with a young woman, Lauren ... I’m so excited right now...”

Lauren felt powerful suddenly, like Juliana was a quivering teen eager for her first kiss. The sixteen-year old leaned against the woman and kissed her lips, lightly at first, then more passionately. Juliana moaned into Lauren’s mouth as she moved onto her back. Lauren moved her hands over Juliana’s small breasts as the woman’s hands caressed the teen’s. Lauren could smell the excitement coming from Juliana’s genitals, and knew her own aroma was likely filling the woman’s senses as well.

“Oh, Lauren...” Juliana breathed as the teen caressed the heat between the woman’s legs. Lauren could feel the woman’s genitals through her yoga pants, the folds of her pussy tender even through the fabric. Juliana raised up and together they slid the tight clothing from her legs. The intense odors of wet pussy and arousal were warm in the fading light, and Lauren found herself drawn down, her tongue just inches from where the woman was spreading her labia with her fingers.

Her first taste was amazing. Lauren ran her tongue through Juliana’s slick flesh, the creamy, salty discharge was thick and delicious. Juliana moaned as the teen’s lapping found her hard clit. Lauren giggled at the way her attention had the woman writhing quickly. Juliana’s fingers ran through the sixteen-year old’s dark hair, drawing her face deeper between her thighs, begging her to bring her to orgasm.

Lauren’s mind was filled with sensual inputs from the woman’s wet, hairy cunt. The way her scent felt both heavy and light, her flavors both sweet and pungent. The rough pubes, the silky labia, her tensing muscles, the wonderful moans she made with each movement. Lauren’s own pussy was becoming very wet.

Before Juliana came, she grabbed Lauren’s hair hard and pulled her up, looking down at the girl. Lauren thought that perhaps she’d done something wrong. “Please ... I want to taste you, Lauren ... take off your clothes and sit on my face while you eat me ... please...”

Lauren tingled as she did her best to rip off her clothing. In seconds, she was nude and straddling the woman’s face. She watched between their bodies as Juliana stared into her sixteen-year old crotch, Lauren’s privates exposed to her eyes, her wetness and aroma signaling her excitement. She settled down and felt Juliana’s tongue run through her hairy teen slit. Lauren moaned, unable to do more than close her eyes and ride the woman’s face.

Juliana’s lips and tongue kissed and lapped her sensative flesh, the woman’s nose pressed against Lauren’s anus. Lauren flashed back to the way her brother had emptied his cum inside her asshole and wondered briefly if Juliana had ever taken it there before. As if she knew what Lauren was thinking, Juliana pressed her nose deeper, penetrating the teen’s butthole slightly as she ate the girl’s pussy.

Lauren fell back over Juliana’s body, pressed her face between the woman’s legs, and circled her clit with her tongue. Together, they moaned and writhed, two bodies connected by mouths and wet pussies. Lauren’s body shuddered as she began to orgasm, and Juliana was right there with her. Pungent cream drooled out of Juliana’s vagina as she moaned into Lauren’s spasming cunt, and the teen lapped up the sweet discharge as her own climax had her fluids dripping into the woman’s mouth.

They didn’t stop with one. Juliana continued to lick Lauren’s genitals, occasionally moving up to lick the teen’s anus. Lauren loved the sensation, and noticed that Juliana had rolled her hips up a bit, offering her own butthole for the girl’s attention. Lauren dove in.

She lapped the rough, tight hole carefully, uncertain what the woman might like. As Juliana’s tongue probed Lauren’s tight asshole, the teen did the same to the woman’s. She found the mix of drooling vaginal discharge and the natural taste of Juliana’s ass was intoxicating. Lauren dove deeper, lapped the woman from clit to anus, probing both holes along the way. Juliana soon matched her, and together, they drove to intense, powerful orgasms with the taste of the other’s sweet and bitter holes coating their tongues.

Lauren collapsed beside Juliana, panting heavily, the smell of the woman’s two holes still fresh on her face, the complex tastes of both so lovely in her mouth. Juliana crawled around and behind the teen, wrapping her arms and legs over her.

“Oh, Lauren ... Sweetheart ... oh, you are wonderful...”

“Mmm ... you too...”

Lauren started to doze in the woman’s arms, her pussy dripping juices against Juliana’s thigh. She wondered briefly if the woman had ever thought about being with her own kids. An image of Juliana on her back, Georges fucking her pussy while Hannah rode her face swam through Lauren’s mind. She smiled at the thought as sleep found her.


“We’ll need to get a plane in Praia. I have no doubt the Cambridge is still trying to find us, and Cape Verde is the only place this submersible could reach quickly. They’ll start here first. We cannot tarry.” Holly had repeated the same thought four times already, and it was clear that the woman’s head was not running at its usual peak. She had fought the post-pill crash which had brought Gene to his knees on the Cambridge, and slept little. The result left her with short term memory glitches and swings between indecisiveness and overly-certain declarations.

“We know, Holly. Let’s just get on the island first, ok? We know what we’re up to.” Marisa had tried to calmly keep the pretty blonde from becoming agitating, and it had mostly worked until they got close enough to see the island when they briefly surfaced.

Gene held Holly’s hand a moment, whispered to her, “listen ... you’re a little on edge right now, ok? Hang tight. We’ll be in and out of Praia quickly. We know what to do.”

Gene had no idea what to do, but telling the woman that would do nothing to help. Holly nodded a little too vigorously and squeezed his hand. “I know ... Ok, I know. I’m ... I’m a little on edge. Yeah, that’s all. Just a little on edge.”

“Marisa has a spot marked. Diving.” Gene had learned that the man piloting the craft was named Bendal, and the man’s voice was more calm than felt right given Holly’s agitation and their continued precarious situation. They all knew the Cambridge was still looking for them, and it had a half-dozen submersibles at its disposal to track them down. So far, they’d seen no sign of pursuit beyond the first hour.

“How long til we set foot on land?” Gene asked.

“Hour, hour-fifteen tops,” replied Marisa.

Gene wondered if he could calm Holly down a bit by way of a distraction. He glanced at Silver who was curled up on the opposite bench seat, appeared to be sleeping. He looked into the back of the vessel and had an idea. He whispered to Holly, “hey ... come back here with me a moment, ok?”

She eyed him a little odd, but didn’t resist when he helped her up and pushed her through the opening. Gene shut the divider and turned her around.

“What’s this about, Gene? We’re almost there. We need focus right now. Focus. You know, Focus--”

Gene cut her off by slamming his lips to hers and squeezing her ass with both hands. Holly sucked in her breath through her nose, was trying to protest, but Gene had her gripped tightly. He caressed her asscheeks with his fingers, the short woman’s bubble butt fit so nicely in his hands. Gene quickly slid down the treated canvas pants she wore and spun her around, bending her over against the wall of the craft.

“Gene-- uhnn ... uhnn...”

His tongue lapped her pungent slit, the day of agitation, fear, and stress had left Holly’s pussy raw and thick with complex odors. She’d even let her pubes go unshaven for a couple of days, the lightest of stubble starting to grow in around her slick, puffy pink slit. Gene lapped at the blonde’s vagina, tasting conflicting flavors, sweet and bitter, savory and pungent. He loved the way Holly tasted like that, and his tongue cleaned her pussy quickly.

Holly had stopped protesting, the attention between her thighs distracting her for the moment. When Gene circled her clit, she moaned loudly and wiggled her hips against him, driving her tight, pink anus onto his nose. The raw scents of Holly’s ass filled Gene’s nostrils and he lapped her tightest hole in response.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.