Run - Cover

Run

Copyright© 2015-2018 - Chase Shivers

Chapter 30: Spilling

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 30: Spilling - Gene and Tamara have an erotic open marriage. Their children, 16yo Lauren, 15yo Finch, and 14yo Logan have all the normal curiosities and urges as other teenagers. Together, the five of them are forced to take flight when Gene is targeted for mysterious reasons during the outbreak of global violence. Run is a fast-paced action thriller packed with explicit sex. Note: The first 4 chapters are mostly setup for the action to follow. Please have patience until the running gets started!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

It started with the lightest of scrapes. Gene shot awake from a shallow sleep to see light leak in from where the door to the room was slowly opening. He was on his feet before Silver’s head leaned in. The man nodded silently and withdrew. Gene grabbed the pistol, tucked it into his waist and pulled his shirt over it. He slid out and crept behind Silver to the end of the passageway.

They took several sharp corners before slipping down a set of steps. Silver led him into a small room with a metal table along one wall and closed the door. Holly paced just inside.

“Well?” Gene said.

“Marisa will be here in a moment. We’re getting off this boat.”

“How?”

“How long can you hold your breath, Gene?” Holly said with a wry smile.

“What?!”

“Kidding. Same way we got on. We’re taking a submersible. Took some work, but once Marisa comes, we’ve got a clear exit.”

“Won’t they notice us taking off?”

“Yes. Can’t be helped. Hopefully we can get away before they torpedo us.”

“Lovely.”

“Keeping you on your toes, Gene.”

The door opened and the woman from the submersible which had taken Gene to the Cambridge popped her head in. “It’s time.”

She led them quickly down a passageway and into the dock where several submersibles were silent and sleek. They were soon inside and seated, the cramped space filled with Gene, Holly, Silver, Marisa, and a man Gene had never met.

The man called back, “let’s do this!”

Red lights exploded in the bay as the vehicle kicked on and water filled the lower part of the compartment. The man said, “this always seems to take so long...”

Gene’s stomach was kicking in circles as the excruciating process took far longer than he’d hoped. He saw several people enter the interior dock just as the submersible slid below the water. As soon as it was under, the man released the locking and the sub spun quickly and started towards the small opening in the rear of the compartment.

They passed through in seconds and shot away from the Cambridge, moving quickly to gain distance and rise towards the surface.

Marisa sat next to the unknown man, calling back, “two following.”

Nothing more was said for several moments as the craft ascended and held a steady, straight line away from the submarine.

Marisa said, “releasing screen.”

Holly leaned into Gene, said, “hiding us from them visually, not from radar. That comes next.”

“Releasing chaff,” called Marisa.

The man turned the vehicle sharply, diving down so suddenly that Gene’s ears threatened to burst.

“Releasing chaff,” Marisa said once more, followed by more sharp turns and an ascending move. “Screen.”

Gene knew it was only moments, but the eternity of waiting felt like passing through molasses as his guts churned.

The man called back, “coming up on bottom. Full stop. Everyone shut the fuck up and don’t breath.”

Holly whispered in Gene’s ear, “you can breath, just keep it very quiet.”

The craft settled on the sandy bottom carefully and the buzzing noises went silent. If Gene felt claustrophobic in his room before, it was nothing compared to the eerie black silence that pressed in at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean as he waited for their pursuers to catch up with them.


“Her butt?”

Finch nodded in response to Lauren’s question.

“And she liked it?”

“Uh-huh ... me too...”

“Jesus...” Lauren had never let her boyfriend near her asshole, let alone put his dick in there. She tensed her hole unconsciously as she wondered how anything of that size could feel pleasant moving inside.

She tried to imagine what it would be like to be sandwiched between Georges and Finch, her holes filled with their lovely penises. The sixteen-year old shuddered at the thought, found herself growing aroused, curious. “And she let you shoot it in there? In her butt?”

“Yeah ... it was hard to, she’s really tight so it was hard to shoot. But I did...”

Lauren knew her panties were becoming very wet.

“But ... wasn’t it dirty? You know ... cause that’s where she shits...”

Finch shrugged. “I dunno. We did it in the water...”

Her hand moved to her brother’s thigh where he sat next to her on her bed. She said nothing as she knelt down and unzipped his fly, pulling his five-inch penis through the opening. In seconds she was sucking Finch’s cock to the sounds of his panting.

Lauren pushed him back on the bed and rose over him, pulling her panties off in one motion. She sat down on his lap, rubbed her hard clit along his shaft, then slid her brother’s penis into her pussy.

She moaned as she rode Finch, the boy’s hard cock feeling hot and filling inside her body. Lauren imagined what it might feel like to take that same dick in her other hole, her tighter hole. She shuddered and climaxed. “Ohhh ... Ohhh ... ohhh ... yess ... uhnn ... uhnnn ... cummming ... uhnnnnn...”

Finch thrust up inside her as she came, her brother becoming very good at fucking her through her orgasm. Lauren was on fire, her body shaking, her mind racing at the taboo feeling of cumming with her brother’s penis inside of her.

She slowed and rested a moment, Finch’s hands fondling her breasts through her nightshirt. Lauren gave into curiosity. “I wanna try it.”

“What?”

“In my butt. I wanna try what you did with Hannah.”

Finch grinned and Lauren felt his cock twitch inside her slick, sixteen-year old vagina.

Lauren stood and looked down at him. “So ... what do we do?”

“I dunno ... she made me touch her first, you know ... finger it.”

“Ok...” She felt both incredibly turned on and somewhat disgusted at the thought of her brother’s finger inside her butt. She hoped it wasn’t going to be gross.

Lauren slid onto her back and pulled her knees to her chest, rolling her hips back and up, opening herself for her brother to see and touch. She wasn’t sure what position to be in for this act, so she went with what felt right and braced for the unusual sensation she was sure would come next.


Finch slid off the bed and knelt down between his sister’s legs. He stared at her swollen pussy a moment, the sight of Lauren’s naked, hairy vulva making his cock pound and throb. He looked lower to where her dark, wrinkled butthole almost hid between her lovely ass cheeks. Finch ran his fingers over Lauren’s slit, teasing her clit and then drew down to her backdoor.

She flinched as he touched her anus, twitched again as he touched it again. She was a mostly dry there. “Maybe lick it, Finch.”

He wrinkled his nose. “Lick your butthole?”

“I dunno, Finch!” She sounded confused. “Your the one who puts it in butts. It needs to be wet, I know that much!”

“Ok...”

He leaned forward, unsure that he wanted to lick his sister’s butthole, knowing what he might accidentally taste there. He lapped her pussy a moment, savoring the creamy salty sweetness of Lauren’s hairy cunt. He let his tongue move lower, lower, and without knowing it, he was smearing her creamy discharge around her anus.

It wasn’t bad. Not just not bad, he liked it. He could taste nothing but her pussy as his tongue swirled around her closed hole. Lauren moaned as he licked her butthole. Finch grew bolder, pushing his tongue just inside, the dark ring dilating slightly, her body shuddering as he pushed in saliva.

Finch loved the sensation. Licking his sister’s tight asshole was nothing like lapping at her pussy. It was rougher, hairy around the hole like her pussy, but tighter, less yielding to his tongue. He moved a finger up and slipped the tip inside. Lauren tensed but didn’t resist. Finch worked more saliva inside, used his finger to probe her velvet rectum as it grew more yielding and slicker.

From time to time, Finch noted a bittersweet taste that didn’t fully register for a while. When he realized what was on his tongue, he nearly pulled back. But Lauren was writhing, into the sensation, and despite his reservations, he pushed on, fingering her tight asshole as he licked around the hairy opening.

“Try now,” Lauren said breathlessly, “put it in...”

Finch stood and put the tip of his cock against his sister’s anus.

“Go slow, Finch ... Slow...”

He pushed forward.

Lauren squeaked. “Whoa ... hold on ... hold on...”

Finch held very still, the head of his penis suddenly nestled just inside the tight, dark ring of her asshole.

“Wow ... you feel so big in there ... Oww ... hurts a little ... hold on...”

They both held still, breathing heavily, each throb of Finch’s cock causing Lauren to flinch and groan. His body moved on its own and before she could resist, another inch of his penis slid inside her rectum.

“Owwww! Oh ... Damn ... how did she do it so easily...”

Finch tried to hold still, remembered that Hannah had Georges’ penis in her pussy while he was in her ass. Maybe that was the secret.

He slid a finger along Lauren’s slit then penetrated her vagina just above where his cock sat a couple of inches inside her ass. He started to finger her sixteen-year old pussy and her movements changed, responding to the pleasure, her own fingers soon circling her clit, her hips beginning to move against the dual penetration.

Finch moved slowly to join her rhythm. His cock barely moved in and out as she started to build and tense. In moments, he’d worked another inch inside his sister’s ass, then another, soon fully inside her and starting to stroke in and out of her tightest hole.


Lauren was on fire, burning, her asshole felt sore and raw, but the pleasure of the fullness, the dirtiness of what she was doing with her brother turned her on. She wanted to be dirty with him, wanted him in her most private of places. It hurt but when she rubbed her clit and felt his finger move inside her vagina, she liked the pain, liked the pressure of his penis in her ass.

She started to rise and fall, her body straining at the new sensations. Her legs wrapped around Finch’s waist, pulled him against her, the fifteen-year old’s cock sending pain and pleasure into her body. He started to breath heavily and she knew he was about to cum in her ass.

That sent the sixteen-year old girl over the top. Her body sweating, her breath coming in gasps, she climaxed, writhing hard against the sodomy, the burning, pulsing pleasure in her guts hurting so good. She let out a long cry, then another, felt warm wetness spreading inside her.

Lauren looked up to see Finch’s eyes closed, his mouth open, his penis unloading inside her butt. She took his cum deep in her bowels, the teen’s boiling semen barely felt, but his orgasm all to intensely experienced. He slammed against her twice as his climax peaked, jism firing into her velvety rectum, sperm pooling inside her dirty hole.

Finch rested over her, then collapsed on her chest, his lips meeting hers. They kissed a long moment, Finch’s penis pulsing as it leaked the last of his cum in her sore hole. Lauren could smell it then. It smelled like ass. Her own raw ass. She almost panicked and tried to push him off, but held back, unwilling to spoil the moment. It felt like it smelled. Raw, dirty. And wonderful.

Lauren found herself incredibly horny just then, her need powerful, like the smells coming from their sodomy. She slid a hand between them, found her clit, and in seconds, exploded in a powerful orgasm, her anus clenching and forcing out her brother’s half-hard penis.

Cum sputtered out and ran down her crack as the sixteen-year old came, the girl unable to hold back as her body spasmed. Long moments went by before she relaxed and Finch rose off of her. She smelled her ass more strongly then, but she was too tired to much care.

She saw Finch stare between her legs and she felt then a moment of shame. She knew she was a mess, dirty. She could smell what was probably there for him to see. Lauren wanted to hide and disappear.

Finch surprised her then. Instead of backing away in disgust, he knelt down and started to lick her asshole, cleaning up the messy cum dripping out of her raw, sore anus. He was gentle, caring, eating his own cum and whatever else had slid out of her butt.

As he finished, Lauren found herself laughing.

Finch looked at her, cum on his chin, not as dirty as Lauren expected. “What’s so funny?”

“Nothing ... that was just ... so good ... so good ... I want to do that again and again ... all of it...”

“Right now, uh ... I dunno if I...”

“No ... no ... not right now ... I’m pretty sore back there ... but again soon ... deal?”

“Absolutely...”

“Come here.” Lauren slid under the sheets, her ass still dripping small globs of semen on to the bed. She pulled Finch into her arms and wrapped her legs around him. She kissed her brother deeply, tasted his sperm and her ass in his mouth, found the combination wasn’t gross at all. In fact, she rather liked it.


Tamara had slowly stalked mostly north for hours with Hannigan and Erol before they got to the area where Hannigan could survey the surroundings. They had often hidden as they encountered bands of armed men, unwilling to engage anyone who looked threatening. A few others had been out, moving quickly from place to place. Scavengers, messengers, whoever they were, Tamara and the others stayed out of sight until they passed.

The sounds of fighting had rung heavily in the first couple of hours of darkness before dwindling more recently to sporadic bursts. Those bursts had grown closer the further they went, however, and Tamara felt more tense with each step.

The climb up the tallest building had been exhausting, but thankfully, also unnoticed. It had been ransacked, at least the first few floors, but further up they found bottled water and enough packaged snacks to fill their bags with a few days of sustenance.

By the time they reached the top, it was only a few hours before daylight. In the darkness, they looked out from each side to see fires raging in many quarters. It wasn’t clear where troops might be deployed, and despite hearing gunfire and occasional explosions, didn’t see enough to know where they might slip through the lines.

“Can we just sleep here awhile? We’re all exhausted.” Tamara’s thoughts were clearly echoed on Erol’s face.

Hannigan shook his head. “Not here, not up here. A shell hits anywhere near and we might come down with this place. We’ll find somewhere low and get some rest.”

Tamara nodded with resignation. The trip down was much easier and faster, and just before dawn, they entered a small neighborhood with tightly packed single-story houses. Hannigan crept along a few before finding one he thought might be unoccupied. He jimmied the door open and slipped inside, returning moments later to signal the others to join him.

“I’ll take first watch, you two get some sleep.”

It was a small home, one bedroom and a very small living area. Erol collapsed on the couch while Tamara tucked into the small bed and was out immediately.


The wait on the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean was perhaps the worst experience of Gene’s entire life. There was nowhere to go, nothing to see. The darkness was heavy and thick, and his eyes started playing tricks on him, first from the edge of his vision, then more and more vividly producing hallucinations.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.