Run - Cover

Run

Copyright© 2015-2018 - Chase Shivers

Chapter 26: Unwashed

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 26: Unwashed - Gene and Tamara have an erotic open marriage. Their children, 16yo Lauren, 15yo Finch, and 14yo Logan have all the normal curiosities and urges as other teenagers. Together, the five of them are forced to take flight when Gene is targeted for mysterious reasons during the outbreak of global violence. Run is a fast-paced action thriller packed with explicit sex. Note: The first 4 chapters are mostly setup for the action to follow. Please have patience until the running gets started!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

"How are you doing, Lauren? Starting to feel comfortable here at the farm?" Juliana asked her question between sips of coffee as she sat next to Lauren on the couch around noon. The others were off working on chores, and Juliana had asked the teen to stay behind for a few minutes to chat. "Seems like your brothers are enjoying themselves, what about you?"

"It's good, yeah ... I like it here..."

"Great. Georges and Hannah treating you well?"

Lauren shivered as she felt Georges inside her again, memories of Hannah's tongue on her pussy making her grow aroused. "Uh ... yeah ... yeah, they've been great. Just great."

"Wonderful. They are thrilled to have you all here. Because of Erns' ... job, we've had to stay isolated out here for some time. I worry about them not getting a chance to be around other kids, but we'd rather keep them safe and off the radar." Juliana let out a breath. "So ... I wanted to talk to you a bit ... Look ... I was sixteen once. I know what's going through your head right now ... and I suspect that my son has had similar throughts..."

Lauren stiffened, feeling very uncomfortable suddenly, "uh ... what?"

Juliana laughed lightly, "you know what I mean, I'm sure, Lauren. You're young and beautiful, and I've seen you and Georges looking at each other ... if you haven't been together yet, I'm sure you want to..."

"Uh..." Lauren found her tongue thick.

"So ... have you two gotten to know each other better, then?"

Lauren didn't answer, but her expression gave it away.

"Ah, so you have. That's ok, Lauren. Normal that you and my son would be drawn to each other. There's been no one other than his sister around him, and you're more than just some girl, you're very beautiful. I can see why he likes you. And so you two did what young people do naturally. Nothing to be ashamed of, but we need to get to an understanding on something, though."

Lauren avoided eye contact, her cheeks rosy.

"Are you on birth control, dear? Have you had the shot or perhaps have pills with you?"

Lauren shook her head.

"Right. I didn't expect you were protected. The last thing you need is to get pregnant." Juliana looked thoughtful a moment. "I'll pick up condoms when I run out later. However ... are you clean, dear? You know ... any infections?"

Lauren shook her head again, "no, nothing," she mumbled.

Juliana nodded. "Alright ... so, there is another option. Erns stockpiles more than you might know up here. We've never even taken you into the storage bunkers. Amongst what we store are medicines for all sorts of things, including birth control. If you are clean ... and I'm sure my son is ... perhaps you'd like to protect yourself and avoid the condoms..."

Lauren was overwhelmed by embarrassment and shame as the woman discussed such matters with her so frankly. She didn't want Georges' mother to know they were having sex, even less that she preferred feeling him inside her without a condom on. She managed a weak shrug.

"Tell you what, I'll get the condoms regardless and you think about it. If you want the shot, we'll do that. Unlike normal birth control shots, this one kicks in immediately. You tell me if you want it, ok, dear?"

Lauren nodded, mumbled, "thanks..."

Juliana drew up to herself a moment. "Hannah can't get pregnant." The woman sounded sad a moment.

Lauren turned towards her, "oh? Why not?"

"She had an infection when she was very little ... they had to take her womb." Juliana frowned at the memory. "That's why I'm not worried if she decides that Finch might be her first." Lauren nearly choked as she realized that Juliana had no idea that her twin teen children had an incestuous sexual relationship. Finch would be Hannah's second boy, not her first. Lauren began to sweat.

Juliana smiled and hugged her. "Look, Lauren, I know this is an uncomfortable conversation, but if it means you don't get pregnant, believe me, it is worth it. Georges should pull out, but I suspect, like most fifteen-year old boys, he probably didn't ... right?"

Lauren showed her shocked face again.

Juliana laughed. "Right ... so ... that's all I needed, Lauren. Feel free to join the others."

Lauren managed to voice a thought. "Do you think ... do you think Dr. Henderson can find out what happened to my parents? Can he do that?"

Juliana softened, rested her arm on Lauren's shoulder. "If anyone can, he can. I barely know the tip of the iceberg of what he knows, nothing would surprise me. Whatever has happened, he'll find out and let you know. Don't expect him back for a few days at least. He has work to do. Hell, the past few days are about the longest time I've had with him in years. I love having you three here, and that excuse for having Erns stay a few days makes me appreciate you even more."

She kissed Lauren's forehead. "Here, take these and go find the others." She pushed a basked of fruit, soft bread, and jam into Lauren's hands and rose to her feet. Juliana paused a moment, turned back towards the teen. "Whatever you do, Lauren, whoever you do it with ... do it with passion, ok? Do it with love, do it because it feels good, because you want to do it, because it feels right. No regrets, ok? If I've learned anything during my life with Erns ... don't take things for granted ... don't miss opportunities for love and for pleasure. Trust me on that one..."

She strode off down the hallway and disappeared, leaving Lauren alone with her thoughts. She felt again Georges' cum spurting into her body, felt Finch again and again orgasming inside her. There was really no choice, and as soon as she saw Juliana again, Lauren was determined to get the birth control shot.


Tamara ground her teeth as the car stopped a few miles from the Bulgarian border. They hadn't even gotten close when they'd encountered a military roadblock. The few cars on the road were being turned around. As they rolled up, a uniformed man with an automatic rifle leaned down and spoke in a language Tamara could not understand.

Hilda conversed with him a moment, then motioned Hannigan to spin around and head back.

"What's going on?" he asked.

Hilda replied. "Seems they've shut down everything going into Bulgaria. He didn't explain, just said we aren't getting south anytime soon."

Tamara said, "so what do we do?"

"Best idea I've got," Hilda responded, "is to head for the port city of Constanta. We can try to find a boat heading south. The other options are trying to find a less-locked-down crossing into Bulgaria, or making a long detour west through the Balkans. I don't like either choice, so my vote is for Constanta."

Hannigan nodded, "agreed. I'm guessing the Balkans are doing what they always do, and we don't want to get caught up in the fighting. This isn't even a main road into Bulgaria and they've got it heavily blocked, so getting across would probably involve a lot of walking. I don't know about you two, but my legs are putty right now."

Tamara said, "ok. Constanta. How long?"

Hilda thought a moment. "Ninety minutes or so, not far."

"Alright. Let's find us a boat, then."


Gene tensed as Sagal's car raced up beside them in the early afternoon and all but forced them off the road. He pulled over as Holly got out and leaned into the woman's window. She came back moments later and got in, said, "she's in need of sleep, barely awake as it is. No pill for her to take, and she's going on forty-eight hours at this point. Pull up to the left side of the road and move off a mile or so. She'll follow and then ride with us to Dakar. Don't mention the Cambridge."

Gene nodded and did as instructed. The black woman poured into the back with effort and was almost immediately dozing on the bench seat behind him. As he pulled back on the highway, Gene's energy level spiked again, along with his alertness. Holly seemed to feel the same, said, "damn. Next batch has to be more level. This spiking is fucking with my head."

"I'm impressed, though, can't believe I haven't needed sleep yet. How much longer do we have before we crash?"

"Umm ... just about long enough. We gotta move, though."

The smell in the car was growing thick with unwashed bodies. It had been several days of sweat and sex since Gene and Holly had cleaned up properly, and the odor in the vehicle was musky and thick. He thought he detected Sagal's aroma as well, the woman having spent a couple of days on the move, including a rushed fuck in the stall with Gene, his cum left unwiped and drooling into her panties. Even though it was rank and powerful, Gene grew aroused as he inhaled.

Holly smiled at him, wrinkled her nose, then leaned the seat back, obscenely spreading her legs and resting her hand in her crotch. "Never get tired of that smell, Gene. Sweaty bodies, wet pussy, cum. I'd bathe in it if I could."

"Easy, Holly. I'm all too aware of that smell. If we had time..."

She grinned and closed her legs again. "But we don't. Soon, though, Gene. Soon."


Finch buzzed through his day, his penis hard without provocation. He felt himself moving against Lauren over and over, her hot, tight pussy so velvety on his length. The fifteen-year old relived those moments all afternoon, wondering what Hannah had meant when she had asked them to 'save some of that for tonight.' Whatever it was, Finch was pretty certain it involved sex, and he hoped he could fuck his sister again. He wondered if Hannah would like to watch, and maybe let him fuck her, too.

He'd been watching the tall teen all day as she worked, her tight blue jeans showing off her full, lovely ass. Finch remembered the moments he'd shared with her days before, wanted again to play with her. He wasn't sure he wanted Logan there this time, and as he gazed at where Hannah had bent over to pick up a shovel, his mind went to a fantasy where he was behind her, alone on a bed, his cock driving in and out of the girl's tight hole.

They had finished turning the compost pile by the time Lauren came up with a basket of food. His sister looked at him briefly, a small smile shared between them. As they washed up near the barn, Finch realized how much his sister had changed since they'd started running. She was softer around him, less bitchy. He couldn't imagine how they'd come to be sexual with each other, that fantasy so far beyond anything he could have seen Lauren doing.

Whatever had changed in her, Finch loved it. She'd shared her body with him. His sister had taken his virginity, and he'd loved that, too. All he could think of was sliding inside her again and again. A glance at Hannah's ass again had him wondering how she and Georges weren't similarly sharing themselves together.

After they ate, Lauren said she needed to pee and caught Finch's eye. He followed her to the house. Juliana had left a note saying she was out for a while and let them know there were sandwiches if they got hungry. Lauren sat on the couch and motioned Finch to join her.

They sat there a moment, and Finch felt like touching her. He rested his hand on her thigh and she giggled, said, "ok ... wait ... just wait. Save that for tonight, ok?"

Finch pulled his hand back, "what's the big deal? What's tonight?"

Lauren looked around, said quietly, "so ... a couple of days ago ... I caught Georges and Hannah together..."

Finch's eyes went wide, "like ... together ... like us?"

Lauren nodded. "They've been lovers for a while, they just ... hide it, usually. It was an accident that I saw them together. But ... Hannah talked to me and I see now why they did it ... and ... Jesus, Finch ... this sounds so strange out loud ... it helped me want to ... be with you..."

"Wow ... just ... wow ... So they ... do it?"

"Mmm-hmm ... all the time. Their parents don't know and they need to keep it that way. Logan doesn't know, either. I'm just telling you because ... tonight ... we're going to join them in bed..."

"Like ... the four of us?"

"Yes ... think you might want that?" Lauren asked quietly.

Finch nodded vigorously before saying, "yes! I mean ... I want to be with you ... right now ... so bad ... Do we have to wait till tonight?"

"I think so ... Hannah didn't tell me exactly, but I think Logan should be asleep first. He's a bit young, maybe. And besides, two girls, two boys ... it will be fun!"

"Yeah! Oh, yeah ... ok, I guess I can wait ... So..." Finch paused, wheels turning in his head, "does Hannah want to do it with me?"

Lauren laughed, "duh. Of course."

"Awesome."

Lauren wrinkled her nose at him. "You should go shower. You don't smell so great."

Finch shrugged, said, "you're one to talk."

She stuck her tongue out at him, but she did so around a grin.


"When I say so, move quickly and don't stop. Stay together!" Hilda breathed her words with force. They were huddled near the port behind a small building. Tamara could see hundreds of ships, some of them military in nature. Dozens were docked, dozens more anchored or moving in the Black Sea waters. The port itself was massive and long, bigger than any Tamara had seen before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.