Run - Cover

Run

Copyright© 2015-2018 - Chase Shivers

Chapter 22: Streams

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 22: Streams - Gene and Tamara have an erotic open marriage. Their children, 16yo Lauren, 15yo Finch, and 14yo Logan have all the normal curiosities and urges as other teenagers. Together, the five of them are forced to take flight when Gene is targeted for mysterious reasons during the outbreak of global violence. Run is a fast-paced action thriller packed with explicit sex. Note: The first 4 chapters are mostly setup for the action to follow. Please have patience until the running gets started!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The afternoon on the farm was shaping up to be a lot of fun. Logan had tried his hand at milking the cow earlier, found himself unusually turned on by the experience. Finch had been there as Georges led the brothers through the morning chores, and there was talk of going riding that afternoon. Logan had never ridden a horse before, thought it sounded like something he could master in an hour or two. Fantasies of riding a steed into battle before rescuing a damsel played through his mind all day.

He'd noticed that Lauren looked withdrawn, rarely having much more than a word or two for anyone. He wondered if it had anything to do with what he and his brother had done with Hannah, maybe Lauren had found out about that. He wasn't sure what Lauren might think, but after seeing her with Georges earlier that day, Logan knew she couldn't really say much.

After lunch, the five of them headed out to the stables and grabbed saddles and gear, then went North to a pasture on a slight slope away from the farm. Georges showed them how to fasten the saddle, walked them through how to mount and dismount, gave them some quick lessons from the back of a tall brown mare.

They mounted up, and from the instant Logan sat down, he felt the power that came from gripping the back of the animal with his thighs, taking the reins and directing the horse into a steady trot. He rose above the field as they moved along the fence, heading for a gate which led to a slightly wooded area. Logan turned his head, watching the world move away behind him. He smiled broadly, let out a hoot, and followed Hannah onto a trail which disappeared ahead of them into the trees.


"These pills don't seem to keep us from needing a piss." Gene adjusted himself for the fourth time in the last few minutes. "I'm floating over here."

Holly chuckled, said, "almost to the break. There's a natural oasis up ahead, decent sized. We'll stop there a few." Her hand slid over to Gene's lap where she rested her palm against his crotch. "I'll help you hold it if you want."

Gene groaned, tried not think about his discomfort.

Twenty minutes later, they pulled into a place that Gene could only describe as out of place. Brown sand mounds surrounded an acre-sized patch of grasses and a half-dozen trees. A small, dusty pool of water had small waves and disturbances around it's irregular egg-shaped boundary. Surrounding the lusher interior, there was a ring of dead and dying foliage, signs of drought or disease.

Gene had felt the rush of Holly's pill kicking in during the first half-hour of the drive, but the way the blonde had raced madly over the rough dunes masked the entire sensation in high-speed adrenaline. Stepping out onto the sand, he realized that his head felt light, his body energized, blood rushing through his system in ways which screamed amphetamines.

"Goddamn Holly, this shit is crazy."

"Isn't it the best? The crash sucks, but we've got a few days before we have to worry about that."

Gene fished his cock out of his pants. He was rock hard, his penis throbbing in his hand from the rush. Holly watched him a moment as his stream of piss flowed rapidly, then pulled her pants down, squatted and began to urinate, her own stream strong and pungent. Gene let out a long, relieved groan as his bladder finally emptied.

He shook off the last drops and started to tuck his dick back into his pants. Holly grabbed his penis first, dilated pupils looking at his face. "Quick one, Gene? Come on, doesn't it just make you want to fuck?"

Gene was in no shape to say 'no.' The effects of the pill sent his body into overdrive, lust powering through him. Holly stood, bent over in front of him, and grabbed her ankles. "Do it, Gene. You can stick it in my ass if you want. Hurry, now! God, cumming on this stuff is amazing, you'll see!"

He'd never fucked Holly's butt before, the tight, pink hole didn't even look big enough to fit inside. He lapped against her anus, the bittersweet flavor not unpleasant, Holly moaning loudly as he rimmed her. Gene pushed saliva into her rectum with his tongue, used his finger to push in more, then coated his dick with spit.

Gene put the tip of his dick against Holly's asshole. The blonde called out, "oh, fuck yes ... put it in my ass, Gene, put it in my ass!"

Gene pushed forward, driven hard by the rush of the pill, his cock drooling precum even as he slid the first inch inside her. Holly groaned as he penetrated her, and Gene's dick felt squeezed and pinched. He was uncertain he could go much deeper.

He started to thrust in small movements, Holly's clenching anus not opening much, so tight it cut the blood flow from the head of his cock. Gene softened a bit, helping to push another couple of inches inside the blonde's pink butthole.

Holly wasn't interested in slow and gentle. She slammed back against Gene's groin, his penis sinking fully into her rectum. She let out a long cry, sucked in her breath, started hammering her hips forward and back.

Gene felt his cock grow hot, swelling inside the nineteen-year old's bowels. Though neither of them was touching her clit or massaging her G-spot, Holly cried out and orgasmed from the overwhelmingly intense anal fucking. She thrashed against him, thrashed, both of them sweating intensely in the heat of the day.

Gene bellowed, held Holly's waist tightly, and pumped several powerful spurts of semen into Holly's ass. He felt powerful, needful, lustful aggression keeping him humping the blonde's anus long after his cum had slowed. His cock shot out of her asshole on a long stroke, slapped against her thigh. Holly grabbed it with her fist, guided it quickly to her pussy, and sank back on him, started humping him again.

She shuddered, shouting, "fuck. Me. Fuck. Me. Goddammit, Gene, fuck me!" She was intense, animalistic, driven to rut, and quickly built to another climax.

Gene's body burned with heat and lust and energy as he slammed himself into the orgasming teen. Her tight, pink pussy was messy, slick, milking his penis and rapidly drawing towards his release. He bellowed, grunted, tried to breath, tried to let go, and ejaculated powerfully into Holly's pussy, filling her quickly, churning the cum, churning it into a froth, semen rushing into her body for long seconds, his cock throbbing and feeling raw.

It took a great deal of willpower to finally pull out of her. Gene's body wanted more, needed more. He felt like he could fuck her like that for hours. He pulled back, saw the mess drooling from the blonde's tiny pink anus, more cum dripping from her smooth pink vagina.

Holly stood up, turned around. Her face was red, fully flushed, her eyes wide, her mouth open as she breathed heavily. "Goddamn, Gene. Yes! That's what I was telling you! Isn't it great?"

Gene didn't respond, found the need to piss again was urgent. He turned his body to the side, felt piss slowly slide up his length, a thin stream rushing fast out onto the sand.

Holly grinned, watching him piss. "Sometime I'm going to let you do something interesting with that..."

Gene finished quickly, tucked his cock back in his pants. His hardon still raged, but for the moment, the immediate need for release had become less urgent. Holly groaned, grabbed her stomach, said, "toss me the TP, gotta do more than pee."

"Jesus, Holly, are you ever not blunt?"

"Blunt would have been telling you that I need to take a big shit right now."

Gene groaned, grabbed the roll, and handed it to Holly as she squatted down and started moving her bowels.


"I'm sorry, Hilda," Marcus said, a hand on the woman's shoulder, "We shouldn't have come here."

The woman waved him off, said, "it's done. When things blow over, I'll find a new place. Bout time for a change anyway, started to feel rusty here."

Tamara felt sad for her, the woman leaving the home she'd had for years, packing only a few small things and leaving the rest behind. It worried Tamara to know that someone might be following them, might be close to finding them again, and though she regretted that Hilda was caught up in it, Tamara was grateful to be moving somewhere that promised to change things. She hoped it meant she went from hunted to hunter. She needed to find Gene and her children, couldn't allow herself to think that any or all of them might be dead.

They climbed into Hilda's beat-up truck, Tamara in the middle of the old bench seat. The insides smelled like mold and rust, small dings in the windshield leaving tiny spiderweb cracks in several places. The truck might have been blue at one time, but it tended to look gray even in the sunshine that day.

Tamara stared ahead of them, trying to parse the events which had led up to that moment. So many things had happened. She'd lost her husband and kids, almost cried when she thought about Logan, how he was so young, so vulnerable. She hoped he wasn't terrified and traumatized, but she knew inside that he probably was. Finch, too. Lauren she thought might have enough maturity to do ok, assuming, of course, that she was still alive.

They drove in silence for a while, and Tamara couldn't help feel the warmth of Hannigan to her right, and Hilda to her left. She'd shared her first threesome with those two. She shivered at the memory, the intense moments, the pleasure. It felt out of place amidst all her own fear and anxiety. She'd tasted her first pussy, and found she liked it. Tamara had not expected that.

She tried to keep from becoming aroused, wanted to sleep if possible. Tamara leaned against Hannigan's shoulder and he put his arm around her. Hilda glanced over, gave her a small smile, and turned back to driving. Tamara let her thoughts drift again to Gene and the children, didn't think of them as dead, wished they had found someone like Hannigan, or Hilda, to help them find some kindness and comfort.


"Can I ask you something Lauren?" Hannah whispered after the two of them had slowed and fallen back from the others as they passed through the trees along a thin but well-worn path.

"Okay..."

They stopped their horses and Hannah dismounted. The brown-haired girl unbuttoned her riding pants, paused, looked up at Lauren, said, "mind if I pee first?"

Lauren shrugged.

Hannah pushed the pants down to her thighs, then her panties, squatted down on the side of the trail, and urinated strongly into the grass, her stream flowing fast from her pussy. Lauren couldn't help glancing down to watch the bitter warm liquid rushing from the teen's pretty cunt, a cunt Lauren had fingered once already. Before Hannah caught her looking, Lauren turned away, pretended to watch a squirrel.

Hannah let her crotch drip a moment, said, "wish I had some tissue," then pulled up her panties and returned her pants to her waist. She walked to Lauren's horse, petted its neck. "I've been thinking about things and I wanted to talk to you about it ... Look, I ... I enjoyed fooling around with your brothers ... They're the first boys other than my brother I've been with and ... it was really exciting. I ... I want to do more. But I was thinking..."

Lauren cringed at the talk of Hannah and her brothers, could almost imagine watching Finch and Logan's penises in between the girl's lips, each ejaculating, filling the fifteen-year old's mouth with their cum. The horseback riding had already been rubbing her crotch in very enjoyable ways, and sexual thoughts of her brothers were doing little to make that go away. "Okay..."

"Do you want to be Finch's first?"

Lauren was shocked a moment, couldn't speak, finally said, "what?!" a little more loudly than she intended.

Hannah shrugged, said, "I dunno, I just know ... I was happy to be my brother's first ... it was special, you know? I still love that I'll always have that, even when he eventually goes and finds a girl of his own, and I find my own boy. We shared our first times together, and ... it wasn't glorious and all that, but I still loved it."

"I ... I..." Lauren didn't know what to say.

"Finch is ready for it, I'm sure. And I ... I would like to play with him some more, maybe Logan too though I think he's a bit young for ... going all the way, you know? So ... I thought it might be nice if ... if you were his first ... It might be special for both of you..."

Lauren's cunt drooled into her panties despite her conflicting thoughts. "I ... I don't know. Maybe ... maybe ... I don't know, Hannah."

"Ok ... I can wait, you know? No rush. I don't want to ruin it if maybe ... maybe you wanted it to be you ... might be nice for him, you know? My first time ... Georges and I ... we didn't know what we were doing, so it was kinda awkward and felt a little out of place ... we got better! But that first time, maybe it would be nice if you showed him how ... you weren't a virgin, right ... before Georges?"

"I ... I wasn't, no ... my boyfriend and I did it a lot, before all this..."

"Yeah ... sorry. About your boyfriend, not that you've had sex. That's great." Lauren remounted her horse, said, "just think about it, ok? Maybe you want to talk to him, see if he wants you to be his first. If not ... I'm eager to have some more fun with him, if that's ok?"

Lauren nodded, didn't respond, her mind racing and her stomach suddenly thick with drunk butterflies. Her sixteen-year old vagina continued to drool slowly into her underwear as they started off at a trot and set out to catch the others.


Finch had a hardon which would not go away. Lauren and Hannah had disappeared behind them for a while, then caught back up and passed them as they left the woods and entered open pasture again. The two teens had ridden ahead, and Finch couldn't stop watching the way their breasts bounced as they went by, how their tight butts bounced in the saddle. Hannah's tan riding pants showed a delicious cleft which ran down between her round cheeks, Lauren's ass a very similar size and tucked into a pair of knee-length blue jeans.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.