Run
Chapter 11: In Through the Out Door

Copyright© 2015-2018 - Chase Shivers

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 11: In Through the Out Door - Gene and Tamara have an erotic open marriage. Their children, 16yo Lauren, 15yo Finch, and 14yo Logan have all the normal curiosities and urges as other teenagers. Together, the five of them are forced to take flight when Gene is targeted for mysterious reasons during the outbreak of global violence. Run is a fast-paced action thriller packed with explicit sex. Note: The first 4 chapters are mostly setup for the action to follow. Please have patience until the running gets started!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Victor's mood was one of agitation. Runners had passed Gene several times during dinner, passing the older man notes which he set afire immediately after reading. Theresa held his hand at times, just enough, it seemed, to keep him from blowing a gasket. His face was red, flushed, and not in a way that suggested he was getting good news.

Whatever it was, he didn't share the details, though he mentioned once to Theresa that, "Holly has more than she bargained for in Italy."

Theresa said only, "oh, dear..." and it was left at that.

Gene was dining again with their hosts, Tamara opposite him at the table. Their children were at the other end of the large dining hall, leaning over a cafe-style iron table to eat spaghetti and meatballs. Gene drew a tight smile at his kids. They'd handled themselves pretty well so far. Lauren had really impressed him at the shooting range. She wasn't accurate at first, but she followed Sgt. Miller's direction and by the end of the afternoon, she could hit targets more often with better placement.

Logan had bubbled over at the tour he'd had with Victor, describing, in detail, every inch of the journey. Finch was more reserved, a complete reversal from the normal way the boys interacted. Gene was a bit worried about his older son, but had no time to pull him aside for a discussion.

The silence after the last message was uncomfortable, and Gene broke it with, "So ... Holly's in Italy then?"

Victor thought a moment. "Perhaps not. Holly's one of our more carefully-assigned assets. Sometimes even I know little about her assignments."

"Who would, then, if not you?"

"Depends, Gene. Sometimes it is ... easier if I don't know all the details. Her CO handles her day-to-day oversight, though at times, she operates on her own. She's a special one ... in many ways."

The table grew silent again, and Gene remembered something Holly had told him on the plane. "What happened to Poppy? Holly mentioned she'd be at the safe house."

"Moved. When the possibility of compromise first arose in Belgium, we shipped her East to a lesser-used location in Afghanistan."

"Afghanistan."

"The place Alexander feared to tread."

"Alexander the Great?"

"Precisely. It is no coincidence that the Soviets and the Americans had so much trouble there. The mountains are nearly impassable, there are hidden nooks and caves by the thousands. We have a few of our own, and they make for excellent hiding places. If things go sour here, it is likely where you'll go next."

"Let's hope things don't go sour."

"Indeed."

"Has Poppy come up with anything? About No Limits, I mean? She left Whitehead around the same time I did."

"Nothing useful, not yet. Good for you, it means we have to be sure to keep you protected until we figure out what they want forgotten."

"Good for me, as in ... if Poppy had known something, you wouldn't have risked lives to rescue us."

"Yes ... and no. Perhaps we'd have come for you anyway, if for no other reason than to verify what Poppy might have known. She's a crafty one, I'm sure you know. Lies and misdirections are like air through her nostrils. Very convincing, that one."

Gene sat back in his chair. "You don't say. I never met her in person. Never really trusted her. Never really trusted any of them. People got killed for trusting others back then."

"As they still do today, Gene. 'Trust no one' is a motto that keeps one alive."

Victor stared at him a moment, almost daring him to make the obvious response. Gene didn't take the bait, figured he had no choice but to trust Victor for a time, though he reserved the right to change his mind if an opportunity arose.


Tamara slid out of the dining room and down a hallway adorned with photographs on her way to the nearest bathroom. She stopped a moment, recognized Victor and Theresa in many photos taken all over the world. Beaches, mountains, dense jungles, even jumping from airplanes. A woman younger than the couple was in many of them, a short, pretty blonde that could easily have been a daughter with Victor's chin and Theresa's eyes.

More pictures of the woman were found further down the hall, and a few of her with a younger girl. Tamara stared at one, a photo of the woman and the girl, who was perhaps ten years old, taken in front of the Eiffel Tower. Holly ... the girl looks like Holly ... Hmm... It could have just been a resemblance, Tamara couldn't be sure. She found the bathroom and closed herself inside to urinate.


It wasn't fair. Logan fumed at the fact that his sister had gotten to shoot the gun and he hadn't. It ruined his entire day. I should have been the one to shoot it. I know I'd be better than a girl.

He picked at his food as his brother and sister devoured theirs, considered not eating at all. Then he remembered something a soldier said to another when they passed earlier in the day. "Gotta eat, Corporal. Can't have you being weak at the wrong moment." So Logan ate even though his appetite was non-existent. Gotta keep my strength up. I'll show everyone when I save the day, when I'm the hero ... I hope there's boobs...


"How much do you really know about Holly?" Tamara's question was whispered in his ear as they relaxed along the edge of the warmed pool, water to their necks. They were naked, as before, alone for the moment.

"Nothing more than you, I'm afraid. Why?" Gene replied.

"Not sure. There are some pictures in the hall toward the bathroom. Pictures of a woman that looks like she could be a daughter of Vincent and Theresa. And ... there's a younger girl ... in some of them, with the woman ... She looks like a young Holly."

"Hmm ... I dunno. Maybe just looks like her."

"Maybe ... but ... Gene ... what if Holly is ... related to them..."

"Related ... Jesus, Tamara. You mean you think she's their granddaughter?"

"Not saying that. But you gotta admit, the resemblance is there if you look for it, and after seeing the other woman in the pictures ... it kinda looks right."

"Christ. That's ... wow, after what ... they do together ... I mean..."

"I know, Gene. I know. Perhaps I'm wrong. Happens occasionally."

"Perhaps..."


Lauren fiddled with the spoon in her hot cocoa and considered finding one of the other pools. Logan and Finch had already jumped in to the large one where their parents relaxed, holding each other along the edge. They seemed to have no reservations about stripping down in front of others, but Lauren held back. It felt weird to consider disrobing in front of her parents, especially her father. It just felt weird.

She kicked her feet a couple of times, debating what to do. She wanted to swim, looked around to see if she could tell if one of the other pools was nearby. A servant passed by, asked her, "towel, Mademoiselle?" Lauren nodded, accepted the plush cloth and sat it next to her on another chair. Finch was jumping into the pool again, his penis half-hard and bouncing as he sprinted and splashed into the water.

Lauren pushed the image out of her mind, mostly, anyway. She took a deep breath, tried to convince herself she was invisible, and started to remove her shirt and pants.


Gene couldn't help watching Lauren out of the corner of his eye as she disrobed. The dim light left most of her sixteen-year old body in shadow, but her nipples were dark against her skin and stood out, tight, hard. The patch of fur between her legs made his penis shoot up against Tamara's ass where it nestled between her legs.

She reached back, stroked him once, pushed his cock so that it rested in her crack. She whispered, "what's got you going?"

Lauren slid into the water, hiding her beautiful naked flesh from his eyes. "Uh ... you, of course. Being close to you." Not a total lie. Tamara's sexy body always made Gene feel aroused. But he didn't admit that seeing his daughter's naked breasts, her dark pubic hair, had given him the spark to rise and become hard.

Tamara said quietly, "hmm ... maybe..."


She'd seen Lauren disrobe and looked away. Tamara tried to give her daughter the privacy. Gene's cock rose against her, pulsing into her butt. She moved it so that it rode her ass crack, hard and warm on her flesh. She looked back to see Lauren's tits and pubes a second before her daughter disappeared under the water. Lauren ... Our daughter made him hard ... Gene ... what...

When she voiced her question, she knew he wouldn't be honest. When he lied, she boiled inside a moment before rationalization set in. I suppose if he'd have asked me what got me hot on the plane, why I'd needed him inside me, I'd have never admitted it was watching my own son masturbate ... Goddamn, what is wrong with us?


Finch didn't miss another chance to see his sister naked, but he feared his parents seeing him too much to masturbate. His cock was hard underwater, and it was all he could do not to touch himself.

He'd spent most of the day being introspective. When his dad had pulled him aside and asked if he was ok, he'd said he was alright, just thinking things through. What he didn't admit was that images of Lauren's splayed legs and dark-red vagina had been flooding him often, and it was all he could do to respond to questions sent his way. Finch wanted to see it again, wanted it desperately, hoped Lauren would give him that opportunity soon.


Tamara whispered, "feel like going back to the room before the kids are ready for bed? I could use some 'us' time."

Gene smiled, let his hand slide over his wife's tight ass, slipped a finger onto her anus, replied, "love to ... after fucking your ass last night, would love to do so again."

"Ok ... be quick, we won't have long."

"You do the same," he said with a grin.

Gene took Tamara's hand and led her out of the water.


His mother's ass was amazing. Logan stared hard as the woman rose out of the water, curves dripping water. His cock pulsed as he watched the way her ass cheeks bounced, how her crack offered just a hint of what was hidden between them. Logan was fascinated, imagined what it might feel like to touch his mother there, to part those cheeks and look inside. He shivered and started to slowly stroke his penis.


"Oh, fuck ... oh, fuck, Gene ... Yes ... God, uhnn ... fuck my ass..." Tamara was bent over the bed, her butt spread wide, Gene's cock sodomizing her quickly. He was grunting, filling her nicely. They had no lube, had to rely on saliva to make her slick. Saliva, and the dripping wetness from Tamara's vagina.

She frigged her clit fast in rhythm with his thrusts. She could feel him swelling, growing bigger, opening her anus wider. He churned her bowels, the strong, ripe odor of anal sex hitting her nose. She inhaled and turned herself loose, the intense aroma sending her over the edge. She bucked and came hard around Gene's dick.


Tamara's orgasm made him move faster in and out of her tight backdoor. He loved fucking his wife's ass, and he knew she loved it as well. She'd told him about how Giovanni's huge cock had threatened to tear her apart, how the discomfort bordered on pain, how she'd cum hard around his penetration.

Gene thrust in and out, in and out, the smell of her ass becoming stronger. He felt his balls tighten and burn. He humped her, humped her, felt himself swell, straining, burning, eyes closed, lost in the movement that sent his shaft through her anus. He cried out, pulsed, pulsed, and ejaculated into Tamara's bowels.


Lauren didn't feel sick. Not quite. She'd thought to shower and head to bed moments after her parents had left, weariness overwhelming her.

Instead, what she saw as she opened the door brought everything else to a crashing halt. Her dad was fucking her mother from behind, his butt clenching. She could hear her mom panting, her dad grunting. She froze in the doorway, unable to look away, could see her father's balls swinging as he pounded her mom, her eyes drawn down to the part between his legs. His hairy ass clenched harder, harder, he grunted, let out a cry, and shuddered against her mom's body.

Lauren's pussy grew wet. She felt revulsion at first, mostly for herself for becoming wet, for being aroused. But how could she not? The sight of two people fucking just feet away was very arousing, despite it being her parents. She knew she was drooling beneath the towel, could feel slickness sliding down her inner thigh.

She debated what to do, stood still too long. Her dad pulled off her mom, took a step to the side. Sperm slid from her mother's asshole where it gaped red and raw. Dad fucked Mom's ass ... Oh my god! The cum ran over the woman's vagina as she started to straighten up. Her dad's eyes finally saw her, and he froze.


Lauren ... oh, Jesus ... Lauren watched us fuck ... she's ... she's looking at her mother's pussy and asshole! My cum is dripping out, and my daughter is watching ... Holy shit! Gene grabbed a towel, tried to cover his slimy genitals. "Uh ... Tamara, you may want to cover up ... uh ... Lauren ... uh ... sorry..."

Tamara squeaked, stumbled, nearly tripped, finally landed on the other side of the bed, crouched behind, her face flushed and blushing at once. "Lauren! Knock, please!"

Lauren scowled at her mother. "My room, too, you know. You two could at least tell me you're going to screw so I can avoid seeing that."

Gene looked at his daughter, embarrassment, shame in his mind, but also a secret thrill that Lauren had seen them, had seen the cum leaking from her mother's asshole. "Ok ... Next time, ok ... sorry, Hon. We'll ... uh ... Tam, let's shower, ok?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.