Run
Chapter 10: No Room for Shame

Copyright© 2015-2018 - Chase Shivers

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10: No Room for Shame - Gene and Tamara have an erotic open marriage. Their children, 16yo Lauren, 15yo Finch, and 14yo Logan have all the normal curiosities and urges as other teenagers. Together, the five of them are forced to take flight when Gene is targeted for mysterious reasons during the outbreak of global violence. Run is a fast-paced action thriller packed with explicit sex. Note: The first 4 chapters are mostly setup for the action to follow. Please have patience until the running gets started!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

It was the slightest movement that woke her. Lauren's eyes flitted open, groggy, intense and frightening dreams made her anxious as she became aware in the middle of the night. Warm flesh was pressed against her, along her thigh and her leg. She wondered a moment if Finch had moved closer.

Memories of the previous few hours flooded in, brought with it the confusion and the shame of masturbating to her brother, of seeing his penis, of knowing he'd played with himself while she sat naked in the pool. Both of them did that ... ugh.

Lauren held still, felt the slow movement again, just enough movement from the body behind her to press against her skin then back an inch away. Again, slow rolls into her back and away. The lightest of sighs hit her lips. Mom... ? Oh my God ... they're fucking right next to me!


Tamara hadn't expected it, not while her children were there, not while her hips were squeezed onto her daughter's thighs. Gene's penis had found her anus while she slept, already making small movements inside her by the time she woke and became aware of what was happening. He thrust gently, and for a moment, Tamara didn't think about her children.

But then Lauren's breathing changed as Gene inched in and out of Tamara's ass. Oh, no ... is she awake? Gene ... stop, Gene. She didn't voice it. Couldn't do so. Tamara was enjoying the hot flesh moving inside her, felt herself growing very wet with the thrusts. Tamara did her best to hold still, to remain quiet, fearing that her daughter would feel the movements of her hips as Gene's body moved against her.


Tamara's ass had been against him, barely covered by her nightgown, and he'd woken with a rising hardon which pressed up and out of his boxers, rested between his wife's butt cheeks. The hot flesh soaked into him, made him feel the need to make love to Tamara. Gene had resisted at first, Finch's body facing away but still in contact with his butt and back. It was risky, to do more than hold still, throbbing. He didn't want his children to be a part of what his body craved.

Long minutes had passed, light snores surrounding him. Gene's penis jumped as his arousal rose. He'd thought maybe he could just slide himself along her ass, just the feel of it might quench his desire. But it did no such thing. Tamara's hot asshole tensed as he slid slowly through her crack, the tip of his cock drooling precum to slicken his movements.

Gene tried not to jump and twitch as his penis ached for a warm hole. The way Tamara was positioned, her vagina was tucked too far forward to penetrate, wrapped with the curves of her sexy thighs. But her butthole was ripe and in the perfect position.

He had covered his cock with saliva, ignoring the way Finch's young body was warm on his back. A finger drew down to Tamara's anus, slathered wetness on her hole, pushed some inside. Her asshole gave slowly. Gene had fucked her ass in her sleep before, with permission, and had many times managed to fuck her so gently, slowly, that he'd cum in her ass without waking her. He hoped this time he could do so without waking anyone.

The tip had nestled between her cheeks and pressed forward, slipping the head within Tamara's hot, tight hole. Gene had gasped, held still, let her asshole dilate and open before pushing deeper.

For several long minutes, he throbbed in Tamara's butt, inches very slowly sinking in, precum running freely into her bowels. Gene moved finally, just a slow, short movement back and forward, another, and another. The tight ring around his cock was slowly yielding, so hot, so wonderful around his shaft. He could feel her sticky, hot bowels surrounding her penis as he sodomized his wife, and he knew that soon he'd find release in her again.


Tamara's butt was open around Gene's cock. She loved taking him there, loved how big he felt inside her. Nothing like Giovanni's huge penis, but Gene's dick still stretched her and made her feel uncomfortable. Uncomfortable in a way that made her very wet.

He was moving slowly, gently, fucking her carefully. Tamara made no voluntary movements, though it was difficult. Her hips wanted to push back, her hands wanted to reach behind her and touch Gene's stomach, his hips, wanted to pull him deeper into her ass.

Lauren's body never moved away from her. Despite the change in her daughter's breathing, Tamara felt certain she was still asleep. She let herself enjoy the gentle assfucking, tried not to think about her children on the bed with them.


Gene felt pressure building in his groin, knew he wouldn't last much longer. He wasn't sure if Tamara was awake, though the lack of her usual soft snores told him she probably was. What does she think about this? I'm fucking her ass with our son touching my back, and our daughter touching her front. Gene ran a hand along Tamara's hip, held it firm a moment as he stroked.

He let his hand dip forward, wanted to hold Tamara's pussy while he built to orgasm. His fingers swept along soft curves not of Tamara's body. Gene let them linger, a moment needed to understand he was petting his daughter's butt. Lauren ... I ... so soft... He didn't really process it much, just enjoyed the warmth, the soft but firm ass he found there. He cupped Lauren's cheek, squeezed it softly, felt himself swell inside Tamara's ass, and ejaculated slowly into her bowels.


Someone's touching my ass ... Someone's touching my ass! What the fuck! Lauren wasn't sure if it was her mom or dad, but fingers cupped her butt cheek and squeezed a moment. The bed rocked then, just enough to make the mattress move under her. The hand stayed on her flesh as she froze, a confusing mix of arousal and shame flooding her sixteen-year old body. He probably thinks it's mom ... hurry up, Dad ... Jeez, hurry up already.

The lightest of grunts came to her ear, another sigh that she knew was her mom. Lauren sank into the uncomfortable mix of embarrassment, disgust, and unexpectedly, arousal. Her dad grunted again, just a gravelly vibration that was very soft.

Then the bed was still, the hand withdrawn from her butt. She lay still a while, too exhausted to contemplate things further. Maybe this is just part of my nightmare... Soft breathing returned behind her and her mother's body seemed to relax a touch. Lauren felt her own body relaxing and soon faded back into troubled dreams.


"I can't believe you fucked my ass with our children right there, Gene! Good god!" Tamara wasn't exactly angry, not exactly thrilled either as she shared the shower stall with her husband. "What if they'd woken up and saw that? How would you have explained it to them?"

Gene felt some shame, to be sure. He scrubbed his skin with soap and a cloth while he tried to rationalize his actions. "I don't know, Tamara. I just ... I needed to be inside you. All this, all the horrible things we've been through, I just had to be inside you, to feel you around me. I ... I didn't think about the kids at all ... I'm sorry."

"Ok ... it happened ... I'm ... I enjoyed it Gene. I wish'd have been alone. I'd have love to cum with you in my ass. You know how much I love that. But ... we're under a lot of stress right now. We have to try to keep things normal. For our children."

"I know. I know ... I'll do my best. I..." Gene hesitated, almost didn't confess. "I accidentally touched Lauren's butt ... I was reaching around you and ... her butt was just there."

Tamara smirked at him. "That's another thing. I noticed. I felt your hand move toward my pussy. I knew Lauren's body was touching me there. You didn't exactly pull your hand away when you felt her, Gene."

He felt shame again, said, "no ... I didn't. I ... This is all crazy, Tamara. I feel like I'm losing control of myself in so many ways. I didn't mean to ... but ... once I touched her skin ... I don't know, Tamara ... I don't know what I was thinking."

"Ok ... I ... I should confess something, too." Tamara told him about Finch masturbating to Holly on the plane, how it had confused her, how it had powered her need to have sex with him. She told him also of the seeing their son jerking off in the trees during a stop the previous day. She felt guilt roll into her, but it was good to get the memories out and talk about them.

"Guess he takes after me, that one. Just can't seem to get our minds off our cocks."

"So I see." Her hand had slipped down to Gene's penis automatically as she told about Finch's spurting dick. "Take me, please ... I want to cum..."

Tamara turned and offered her holes to her husband. Gene slid into her pussy and fucked her quickly to orgasm.


"This is where they sleep." Victor swept into the room which featured a dozen bunk beds, footlockers, and storage along the back wall. "Basic necessities, to be sure, but better than sleeping in foxholes or otherwise exposed to the wild weather we get here sometimes."

Logan's mind was thrilled at exploring the bunker. Victor had taken them through the heavily tree-covered entrance and led them through the kitchen and medical bay. Soldiers pushed past them throughout the wandering tour, occasionally nodding, often saluting the older man. It made Logan's imagination run wild. I want to be a soldier. They get to do everything fun.

Three soldiers came into the bunk-room as Victor explained about the network of tunnels that connected the bunkers with each other and the main house. "Those stay away from your eyes, for now, at least. Some things that only a few are allowed to know, understand?"

Logan nodded, as did Finch, his younger brother seemed to be in awe as much as Logan. The soldiers tossed heavy bags onto lower bunks, and immediately began to undress. Two were females, another male, each unconcerned about the presence of the others, or the fact that Logan and the others were nearby.

He lost what Victor said as he watched one of the female soldiers strip to her panties and bra, felt himself grow very hard as she bent over and pulled a set of fatigues from her bag. The dark panties showed hints of her sex beneath, and accented her soft curves surrounding her crotch. Whatever Victor was saying had no weight compared to the sight of the beautiful woman in her underwear.

"Ah, yes. Well, I suppose you boys will see that often enough the longer this goes on." Logan's eyes shot back to Victor as the man smiled and nodded in the direction of the partially-clothed soldiers. "Get used to it. There's no room for shame or embarrassment in a war. Get used to it."

There was no getting used to it, not in Logan's horny mind. He barely resisted the urge to masturbate, the site of the woman pulling on her pants and shirt so exciting despite the way she covered her nearly-naked body. The soldiers slid out of the room, and Victor continued the tour, Logan's cock pressing out against his pants.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.