Run - Cover

Run

Copyright© 2015-2018 - Chase Shivers

Chapter 4: Open Line

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4: Open Line - Gene and Tamara have an erotic open marriage. Their children, 16yo Lauren, 15yo Finch, and 14yo Logan have all the normal curiosities and urges as other teenagers. Together, the five of them are forced to take flight when Gene is targeted for mysterious reasons during the outbreak of global violence. Run is a fast-paced action thriller packed with explicit sex. Note: The first 4 chapters are mostly setup for the action to follow. Please have patience until the running gets started!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

It had been almost two weeks since Tamara had had sex when she arranged to meet Giovanni again. Her work schedule had been hectic, and at home, the kids had taken to fighting almost every night. They were all moody, needy, and each expected 'Mom' to side with her or him. It was stressful and left Tamara in need of release.

She'd paid a visit to the county club and found Giovanni working the afternoon shift on Friday. He was eager to see her again, his hard cock bulging up against his white pants as she idly stroked it, just out of view of the gathering dinner crowd.

Tamara had enjoyed the way the man's large penis stretched her. Like all cocks, it made her feel hot inside, filled, complete, and after almost two weeks since she'd last felt one in her pussy, Giovanni's felt like a very special treat just below the thin white fabric that covered his genitals.

Giovanni's apartment had a serious water leak and was unavailable. He'd been given a room at the country club, but Tamara suggested they try something else. She hired a comfy limo with a privacy screen. The older man who pulled up was all business as the long, black car opened and let the couple inside. He closed the doors, settled into his driver's seat, and closed off the partition, giving them privacy.

Tamara had requested that he drive until they asked him to do otherwise. As they pulled off, Giovanni's hands were already fondling her large breasts, making her skin draw up tight and sensitive under his fingers. His mouth found her nipples and sucked them. Tamara loved that sensation, had enjoyed breastfeeding each of her children, wished she still had milk available for his mouth.

Before they were too far into the moment, Tamara reached for her phone and turned the volume off. She didn't want anything to disturb her. She'd again left money for pizza with the teens, and they were to give her peace for a few hours, though, like usual, Tamara did not reveal what she'd be up to. That was a secret that she and Gene had felt necessary to keep from their children, too difficult to explain.

Volume silenced, she fumbled her phone, dropped it twice, her hands trembling as she anticipated Giovanni's lips meeting her pussy. Tamara pushed her purse and phone aside, and turned back into the strong, warm hands that were caressing her large breasts. She pulled out his cock and in moments was sucking him without another thought crossing her mind.


"Mom?" Lauren sat next to the pool, her brothers eating pizza nearby, phone on speaker. For the first time in weeks they were mostly civil. Lauren's phone had rung, the incoming line labelled 'Mom, ' but when the sixteen-year old answered, all she heard was a muffled engine sound. She asked again, "Mom? Can you hear me?"

Lauren heard a moan that got her attention, scared her. Was her mother being attacked? Another moan, then finally a man's voice, "yes, Tamara." The man emphasized the second syllable of her name rather than the first. "suck me. Yessss ... suck me ... now you want it, yes? Now you want my cock inside?"

Lauren was frozen, and her brothers had stopped to listen. She almost hung up, but couldn't stop herself from listening.

Her mother's voice shocked her. "Gimme, Gio ... gimme that huge cock. I'll roll it on, I want to ride you..."

The sounds of shuffling were followed by a long, low moan. Lauren's insides were turning circles. She knew her mom was fucking someone other than Gene, cheating on her husband, and the noises she made said she was enjoying it. Lauren felt sick suddenly, grabbed the phone, and left her brothers by the pool staring after her as she went.

The sixteen-year old closed herself in the hall bathroom, unable to hang up the phone, caught on every moan, every grunt. Her hand drifted toward her crotch before she caught herself, suddenly disgusted by her mother, by what she was hearing her mother do.

Lauren started to hang up the phone again, but stopped when the man's voice said between grunts, "I think ... yes, I think ... you enjoy it ... in the ass ... yes?"

Tamara's voice was muffled, but her daughter heard most of her response, "mmm ... do, yes ... too big, Gio ... if I can ... all of it ... too big..."

Giovanni replied, "you have lube, yes? Please, I must feel your ass. Try, yes?"

Her mother's response was a throaty, "mmm-hmm," followed by, "ok, open me first ... fingers..."

Lauren's body shivered as she realized her mom was about to take the man inside her ass. It was disgusting, allowing the man to put his dick in her butt. The sixteen-year old knew friends who had done it, mostly to let their boyfriends cum in them without getting pregnant. The idea sounded horrible, painful, not something you would do to someone you loved, not the right hole to penetrate for pleasure.

A long, loud moan was clear to Lauren's ears. Her mother's voice came through clearer, breathless, "yes ... finger my ass ... that's it ... God, Gio ... God ... I dunno ... your fingers feel so big ... I dunno if I can take you there ... Mmm ... finger my ass ... open me ... open meeee!"

Lauren sat transfixed, her mind seeing images of her mother letting a stranger put fingers in her butt. She was repulsed, but couldn't stop listening. The moans and chatter went on for a few minutes before her mother said, "ok ... I'm as ... as open as I can be ... Let me sit on it ... I'll try to take you back there..."

Lauren waited in silence, her mind racing, caught up in the drama unfolding on the other end of the line. Would her mother be able to take the man in her ass? She hadn't sounded sure, had said he was too big. How big is he? Lauren tried not to imagine the scene, tried not to see her mom sitting on a man's lap, his cock trying to split open her butthole, and failed. The images flooded her teen mind, and her hand was drawn instinctively to reach into her pants and find her young pussy.

Tamara let out a long, uncomfortable wail. "OOOOWWW ... Oh, God ... OOOWWW ... Fuck, that's huge, Gio ... Just the tip in and already ... God! OOOOOWWW..." Her mother started to breath heavily, the sounds of a man doing the same in rhythm. They both grunted, moaned.

The man said, "mmm, Tamara ... your ass opens to take me so well ... see ... already I am deep in your ass ... yes ... you love my big cock in your ass, yes?"

"Yes ... yes ... I'm trying to take more ... God, you're huge ... stretching me ... so huge ... OOOWWW ... UHHNN ... UHNNN ... Fuck! I'm cumming ... Uhnnn ... OOOOOHHH..."

Her mother's orgasm overwhelmed the phone and sounded like a splatter of static and loud cries of pleasure. Lauren's pussy soaked as her fingers found her own clit, the sounds of her mother having anal sex too disgusting to contemplate, too arousing to ignore.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.