Run
Chapter 3: Holly Would

Copyright© 2015-2018 - Chase Shivers

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3: Holly Would - Gene and Tamara have an erotic open marriage. Their children, 16yo Lauren, 15yo Finch, and 14yo Logan have all the normal curiosities and urges as other teenagers. Together, the five of them are forced to take flight when Gene is targeted for mysterious reasons during the outbreak of global violence. Run is a fast-paced action thriller packed with explicit sex. Note: The first 4 chapters are mostly setup for the action to follow. Please have patience until the running gets started!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Two weeks went by too slowly for Gene. The meetings were as dull and lacking in value as he anticipated. He'd passed his evenings drinking in the bar and spending an occasional hour in the casinos. He lost a bit of money to slots, and a bit more to blackjack, but mostly he was there for the eye candy and the alcohol.

He'd spent another night that first week with Tina, again filling condoms in both her pussy and her ass. The young Asian woman seemed to enjoy being sodomized, but given how much he'd seen women do for a nice stack of cash, he couldn't tell whether he'd bought the pleasure or inspired it.

Gene really didn't care. It wasn't about seeing her pleasured. Not Tina, nor most of the other women he tended to meet away from home. He knew he didn't play fair and he didn't care. Tamara was his wife, the one he went above and beyond to please, and all he sought away from her was a good fuck and an orgasm. If she came, great, otherwise, he was just in it for himself. Some women got off on that, others quickly showed they were ready for him to finish, and that often turned him on enough to cum soon thereafter.

The second week in Vegas started like the first, only without Tina. She was off for the week, she said, was spending time with her sister and her mother in San Francisco. That, too, was fine with Gene. He was starting to like Tina, might have even gone down on her if she'd been around, something he usually saved for those women he especially liked, or those that had pussies so young and tight that he just had to taste them.

It wasn't that he didn't like eating pussy. He loved it, ate Tamara until she was sore from orgasming so much. A few others, too, he felt compelled to pleasure with his tongue, his lips.

But not workers. Not that they didn't deserve it, but usually, the girls wanted what Gene wanted: a quick, largely impersonal fuck that led to his paying them a nice sum of cash. The random hookups were not much different, though it really depended. He had a sweet pussy at home and usually just wanted the same thing he got from hookers, and he acknowledged he left a less-than positive impression on many women over the years.

Holly was different, and during his second week in Vegas, Gene knew from the first ten minutes in her presence that he wanted desperately to go down on her. Holly was straw-blonde, long hair to her shoulders, cheerleader smile and a calm but somewhat bubbly attitude. She was short, bubble butt, little makeup, no jewelry. She didn't need it.

He met her in a lounge a block from the hotel after enjoying a strip show in a half-full theater. Gene was drinking Johnnie Walker and getting a good buzz going. Holly was drunk, but the kind of drunk that said she was still mostly in control, someone used to drinking without acting like she'd never been there before.

She was with an older man and woman, an elegantly-dressed couple in their late 50s. She wore a rich, dark red dress and he a tuxedo. He held her arm as they walked, talking to the woman quietly, Holly trailing behind. The couple sat at a low table near where Gene leaned on the bar, eyeing a chunky redhead that had shot him smiles for the last half hour.

As the couple sat, Gene noticed Holly clearly for the first time. She, too, was dressed elegantly, a deep black dress, ruffled, swirling around her hips as they shifted, hugging her tight down to the bottom of her ass before flaring out into layers. Holly smiled at him before sitting, and shot Gene friendly glances for a time. He really wanted to approach her, but hed seen both the man and the woman take her hand several times and stroke it casually, slow, soft strokes while staring into the blonde's eyes.

It was a clearly an intimate display, and Gene expected Holly was more than just a friend. It shot holes in his opportunity, and he turned back to chat idly with the male bartender who talked about the baseball game showing on the screen behind him.

The couple came up to the bar together, stood quietly a moment until he turned to acknowledge them. Gene said, "hello, folks."

"Hi. I'm Vincent Harrelman." The man's South African accent was familiar to Gene, two of his subordinates were originally from that nation. "My wife is Theresa."

"Gene. Nice to meet you." Gene took a shot at having some interesting company, thought he might at least get some nice smiles from Holly to remember when he fucked a random escort later that night. "Can I buy you two a drink?"

"How about we three? Our companion Holly would love for you to join us, if you're interested. And we'll be glad to buy the drinks. Hell, I own ten percent of this bar, your tab is on the house."

Gene felt a bit odd. A total stranger offers to buy his drinks, says he owns equity in the bar, and wants to introduce me to his hot blonde 'companion?' Gene had seen less obvious scenarios for selling an escort. But Holly was a 10, and Gene figured it worth taking the shot even if the guy was lying and the bar tab was still very much unpaid.

He nodded to the man, said, "thanks, sure, I'd love to join you."

Vincent ordered a round as Theresa and I sat at the table. Holly introduced herself immediately, taking my hand and saying, "I'm Holly. I was hoping you would come on over." She was American, screamed California beach bunny in everything but her dress. Probably no older than nineteen, Gene hoped she was legal. She looked young, though the dress aged her past his filters.

"Gene. Thanks, Holly, pleasure to join you. I hear Mr. Harrelman owns part of the bar."

"'Vincent', please. I'm not much of a mister!" Vincent joined us with the drinks quickly, passing Gene another Johnnie Walker, Holly a shot of tequila, glass of orange juice, and what looked like a half-shot of grenadine. The blonde seemed to like her tequila sunrise deconstructed. Vincent handed Theresa a clear bubbling drink in a Tom Collins glass, while the man himself settled in with a bottle of Gran Marnier and an empty rocks glass.

Holly flashed Gene a warm smile from five feet away. Her demeanor was calm. Despite her bubbling, exciting light blue eyes, Holly had an air of experience, confidence. Gene grew more turned on the longer he sat beside her.

They spent a long time in conversation before getting to why Gene had been invited over. Victor gave Gene a long tour of his life, how he'd met his third, "and final!" wife, Theresa fifteen years before. Vincent made his money in the import-export business, moving goods around "over a hundred countries." Theresa had run the mathematics department at an Ivy League school before working out a method for predicting risk in perishable goods trading which had paid off well.

They'd travelled for the last five years, buying interests in bars, casinos, yacht clubs, and, "even politicians!" and didn't plan to slow down anytime soon, heading off to Morocco before a month in Sri Lanka.

He finally asked Gene about himself. Gene had been half-listening to Vincent while he caught Holly's eyes often. Her interest in him was palpable, and Gene wondered how Vincent and Theresa seemed to not notice.

Gene responded by describing his family and a brief account of his career in the publishing industry. Theresa interrupted him after he mentioned his daughter and sons.

"Does it worry you, Gene, that your daughter might not make the conventional decisions in life?"

Gene had to think a moment before he responded. "I suppose. Like any father, I feel very protective of my children, and know that the less stressful paths are often the most conventional. But ... I want her to choose her own path, with a little guidance when needed."

She smiled, said, "I know what you mean. My daughter ... chose her own path ... Not the one I'd have chosen for her, but it is hers and she is happy. Do you know the name Romania Madison?"

Gene hesitated, "uh ... the ... porn actress Romania Madison?"

"I had a feeling. Yes, that's my daughter. Hard to believe, eh? Talking to the mother of a woman you've seen having sex for money? She's paid well, really, she needs no help from us. And she's happy. Again, not my path, but ... I can't help but be happy for her. What would you do, Gene, if your daughter chose that path."

Gene felt a little uncomfortable suddenly. His head was filled with scenarios, his daughter Lauren being intimate, seeing her face twisted in pleasure and discomfort, men and women tasting her, fingering her, making her cum. Gene had never had such thoughts before, never considered her that way, never thought of his little girl as anything other than that, despite the way her body had blossomed over the past couple of years.

When he didn't answer immediately, Holly saved him. "Geez, give the man a break. I don't think he wants to worry about his daughter doing porn unless that happens. How about I tell you why I wanted you to join us."

Gene nodded and she continued. "I think you're hot, Gene, and I'd like to have sex with you while Vincent and Theresa watch."

Gene choked on his blended whisky. "uh ... come again?"

"Yes, please." Holly laughed at her own joke, Vincent and Theresa joining her. "Listen, Gene. Seriously. Interested? I'll only offer once."

"Uh, yeah. Absolutely. Sure."

Vincent spoke up. "Excellent. It is settled, then. Walk with us, we stay down at the Grand Oracle, top floor. I own a part of that, too. We'll talk as we walk. And I'll bring the Gran Marnier along."

Vincent waved to the bartender as they left, then took Theresa's hand, kissed it, then led us out of the bar and down to the brighter end of the street. Holly took Gene's hand confidently, matched his smile, and looked well pleased with herself.

Gene was very confused, and he half expected to be mugged. He smirked, a grim smile appearing, wondering if a hot little blonde really would be the death of him, as Tamara had once jokingly told him.

Vincent talked over his shoulder to Gene, said, "Holly is no innocent beauty, though a beauty unlike any other, there is no doubt. She's a researcher, of sorts. A professional. Experienced, curious, very willing to enjoy what we suggest she try. See, Gene, we have an agreement. Holly is our girlfriend, our companion, she shares our bed, our loves, and our challenges. Theresa and I ... we have a very strong sexual appetite, know what I mean?"

"I think so..."

Vincent laughed, "I think maybe you think you do, but maybe not so much, huh? We have played with Holly in many ways, but we have not yet shared her with another man. She wants that very much, and Theresa and I want to watch."

Gene said, "why me? I'm just any guy, really. Another businessman stuck making the most of a crappy business trip in Vegas. Another guy sitting at a crappy bar, no offense, drinking to pass the time."

"No offense taken, it is a crappy bar, yes? But the drinks are strong and the noise not so much."

"True. Why me, then?"

Holly cut in. "It was my decision. I saw you five days ago outside the convention center. I even got close enough to hear you when you ordered an escort ... uh ... Tina? Yeah, that's her name. She's very pretty. Too bad she's out of town this week."

Gene stuttered, "sa—uh ... you've been following me?"

She laughed lightly, squeezed his hand, "yes. I'm a researcher, didn't you hear Vincent? I researched the man I wanted to join me in this, and I decided on you. You're handsome, you order expensive Asian prostitutes, and you look like you could be one of the few who could drink Vincent under the table."

Gene was speechless, unsure what to say. It was a lot to take in, but the alcohol kept him feeling smooth, and he drank from the bottle of Gran Marnier as Vincent passed it around. He finally asked, "uh ... Look, I hate to ask, but I gotta be sure, ok? How ... how old are you?"

"Nineteen. Eleven days ago."

"Wow. Ok..."

"Almost as young as your daughter, eh?"

Gene coughed and she quickly said, "Sorry, I know, sore subject. I just have a sick sense of humor. Ignore me."

He recovered, said, "no, just ... uh, I'm feeling pretty amazed, except ... I can't stop feeling that you're about to kidnap me and steal my assets. This is too good to be true, and if my career has taught me anything, it is that you don't trust a sure thing with your life."

Theresa leaned back and kissed his cheek, said, "dear, Gene. Yes, you will see soon. It is as we have described it. Here, this man knows us, yes?" She pointed to where Vincent had walked forward and shook the hand of the doorman at the Grand Oracle. The man pointed back to Gene as if to give his approval for his admittance.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.