Meeting the Neighbor While Shoveling Snow - Cover

Meeting the Neighbor While Shoveling Snow

Copyright© 2015 by mysteria27

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I can't believe my husband didn't shovel the driveway.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

I had just had sex with my neighbor and my husband had caught me. When I say caught me, I mean he was home and I wasn’t. I had to lie to him and tell him I had cocoa at my neighbor’s house. I didn’t tell him it was my hunky neighbor across the street.

My husband and I have been married for about twelve years. Lately, it seems our marriage has just stalled when it comes to sex. I don’t think he’s cheating, but seems to have just lost interest in me. We had just had a snow storm and my husband left early and didn’t shovel. I had to take care of everything. My neighbor and I were talking and then he said he’d plow for me and invited me over for cocoa. One thing led to another and next we were screwing. I’m not sure what my husband thinks. I guess I’d find out when he gets home.

I wasn’t sure if I should tell my husband what I had done. I really didn’t want to lie about it either. I guess I would see what he said and then figure out what I would do. I was very nervous about the whole thing to be honest.

The kids came home and we played games for a while and then I made dinner. My husband called and said he’d be home within the hour. He seemed very curt on the phone. I knew he’d want to know where I was. I could tell that I might be in a bit of trouble with him.

I made dinner and the kids did their homework and got ready for bed. My husband was still not home yet. I put the kids to bed and about thirty minutes later, I heard his truck pull up. I put the leftover stew into a bowl and I poured him a beer and waited for him to come inside.

The door opened and he walked inside.

“Hi Peter. Did you have a good day?”

“Don’t get all sweet and nice with me. Where the hell were you this afternoon?”

“I told you I had cocoa with a neighbor.”

“What neighbor is that?”

“Richard, the neighbor across the street. He helped me shovel the driveway.”

“Did he? Did he fuck my wife too?”

“Why are you saying that? Of course not.”

“I think my little slutty wife fucked the neighbor.”

“Why are you saying those things?”

“It’s not like you’ve wanted to have sex with me for months. Are you cheating on me? You better come clean, Ellen. I’m not happy with you at all.”

“You’ve not wanted to have sex with me either. I’ve been thinking that you’re having an affair.”

“I’m not having one. I think my slutty wife has slept with the neighbor. I have to say, it’s kind of making me hard. So did you fuck him?”

“Yes. I fucked him. Are you happy now?”

My husband didn’t say anything. He just looked at me with a weird face. He grabbed his beer and drank it down really quick.

“Get me another beer! I want you to tell me about it.”

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed him another beer. I opened it up and handed it to him. My husband took the beer and proceeded to chug the beer. He was looking at me all weird.

“Ellen, take your clothes off and tell me what you did with the neighbor.”

My husband and I moved into the living room. He sat on the couch and I stood in the middle of the room. I pulled my sweater over my head and pulled it up. I unhooked my bra and put it on the chair with my sweater. I unzipped my jeans and pulled down my panties.

“Did you even change your clothes?”

“No. These are the same clothes I wore.”

“Tell me what you did and what he did to you.”

I just stood there shocked that he wanted to know what I did. I started to tell him. My husband stood up and took off his clothes. He sat down on the sofa nude. I was quite surprised that he had a full erection. He just looked at me strangely while I told him the story. He had a beer on the table that he would drink while listening.

“I was mad at you because you didn’t shovel. We spoke for a little while and he offered to plow our driveway. Afterwards, he asked me back to his house for cocoa.”

“Ellen, I want to know how he fucked you. Tell me that part of the story.”

“We walked back to his house. He made a fire and then made cocoa.”

“Is this the PG version? I want to hear the sexy version. Tell me how he fucked my wife.”

“He put a quilt on the floor and we kissed a while. We helped each other undress. He was nude and I was in my panties. I played with his cock and made him hard.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.