A Classy Lady

by Jefferson

Copyright© 2015 by Jefferson

Erotica Sex Story: The Lexus was sitting on the side of the road. The woman who owned the Lexus sure was happy when the old RV pulled up behind her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

Peg Collins steered the gray Lexus onto the shoulder of the road and let it roll to a stop. She turned off the engine.

"Shit!"

She took the key out of the ignition, grabbed her purse, opened her door and stepped out of the car.

Before she closed the door, she pulled the knob that released the hood. She went to the front of the car and raised the hood. She stared at the engine but had no idea what she was looking at.

Peg looked down the road, first one way, then the other but saw no other cars coming. The watch her ex-husband had given her for their fifth Christmas together said six thirty-five in the evening. She was in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by woods, and, honestly, she was lost. She knew there was nothing behind her for miles, and she had no idea how far she would have to go to find civilization if she continued on. Peg opened her purse and pulled out her smart phone. The screen lit up. She went to her contacts and found the number for triple A. She hit the send button and put the phone to her ear.

Nothing.

Peg took the phone from her ear and looked at the screen.

"Great. No signal."

She shoved the phone into her purse and leaned back against the car as she tried to decide what to do next.

She paced up and down the road, then sat in the car for a while. Then she paced up and down the road some more, waiting for a car to pass so she could flag it down. It was almost forty minutes before she heard an engine. It was an old white motor home coming around the curve. She stood by her car and waved, hoping the driver would pull over. She had a huge smile when the old motor home came to a stop right behind her Lexus.

Jack Young stepped out of the RV and looked at the woman coming towards him. He guessed she was somewhere around forty. She had short, light brown hair and a pretty face. She stood about five seven and was curvy but not fat. He smiled. Just the way he liked them.

Peg studied the handsome man. He looked to be in his late forties or so and had brown hair, cut very short, a rugged, but clean shaven face. He looked good in the tee shirt, jeans and cowboy boots.

"I'm so glad you stopped. Yours is the first car to come by since my car stopped running."

"What's wrong with it?" Jack asked, nodding towards the LX.

"I have no idea. I know I've got gas, but after that..." Peg said.

"Name's Jack Young."

"Peg. Peg Collins," she said, taking the man's offered hand.

"Well, let's have a look."

Jack led Peg to the front of the Lexus. "What happened?"

"There was this clicking noise for ten or fifteen minutes then it just died and rolled to a stop. I was lucky I got it off the road before it came to a stop."

"That don't sound good," Jack said, and turned back to the engine.

"Do you know what's wrong with it?"

"No ma'am, I don't. I'm not a mechanic. I know a little about cars; how to change the oil, put in a spark plug, stuff like that but this, this is over my head. Have you called for help?"

"There's no signal," Peg told him.

Jack stood up and crossed his arms across his chest. "And it's getting dark. I bet you were happy to see me."

"The car is still under warranty. It's almost brand new."

"Hmm! Bit of a surprise."

"What do you mean?"

"A Lexus ain't supposed to break down. Especially when they're new. So, you got any money?"

"Pardon me?"

"Well, I'm a little short right now. I'm a writer, you see. I travel around in my RV and write, but I had some engine trouble of my own a few weeks ago and it seriously ate into my savings. Now, I'm willing to help out but ... a little cash wouldn't hurt."

"I don't carry cash. I just use my credit card for everything. I'd be happy to give you a little something for a ride into town though."

"Sorry, ma'am, but to quote Jean Shepherd 'In God we trust. All others pay cash'."

"So? You won't even give me a ride?" Peg asked, starting to panic. It was already getting dark.

Jack stood and thought for a moment. "I have an idea. I've thought of three options and I'll leave it up to you which way you go with it. Okay?"

Peg nodded, so thrilled that he wasn't going to just abandon her that her normal caution disappeared. "First option, I will get in my truck, go on my merry way and when I get to the next town, I'll make sure to go to the cops or someone and tell them you're out here."

"I don't really want to be out here in the dark, all by myself."

"I can understand that," Jack said, nodding. "But I thought I should give you the option. Now, for me to stop and let someone know you're here will cost you a blowjob."

Peg was stunned. "Pardon me?"

Jack nodded. "Suck me till I cum—don't care if you let me cum in your mouth or not..."

"No!" she gasped. "I will not be ... doing that ... to you. No! Never!" Peg couldn't believe this man, this stranger, would even ask for such a thing.

"Okay then," he said. "I have the feeling you're going to like options two and three even less."

"If they involve me doing ... No, I won't."

"Do you wanna hear 'em, or do you have a better offer?"

"Seriously? You're going to just leave me out here?" Peg asked, stunned.

"Don't get me wrong here ... Peg, right?" She nodded. "I don't want to do it but, I'm sorry, but I have to get something for my trouble. So, do you wanna hear the options?"

Peg looked up and down the road, hoping another car would appear so she could tell off this pervert and send him on his way with nothing. There were no cars visible and it scared her to think how long it might be before another car did show up. Seeing little choice, and hoping she could talk him down, she acquiesced.

"Fine, tell me the other options."

Jack allowed a small smile to show on his face. He quickly reined it in though. "Option two, we both get in my RV, we have sex, and I'll give you a ride into town." Jack could tell Peg liked option two even less than she had liked option one. "Nothing fancy, just a quick screw. And don't worry, I'm clean and I got condoms in the truck if you prefer."

"I can't believe this is happening," Peg said, shaking her head.

"Do you want to hear option three?" Jack asked.

"Why not? What could possibly be worse than options one and two?"

"Option three is, you and I get in my RV and we have a nice, fun roll in the hay. Have sex, not just a quick screw like for option two. For that, I'll pull my RV around, hook your car to the back of the RV, give you a ride and tow your car into town. Not only will you get a ride into town, you won't have to leave your nice, new Lexus sittin' on the side of the road." Peg just stared at him. "Option four, is you spend the night here on the side of the road, I get in my RV and go on my way. It's up to you which one you want. Take your time, think about it. Let me know."

"This is rape!"

"I'm not forcing you to do anything."

"It's rape by coercion."

"Well, in that case, since I haven't even touched you yet except to shake your hand, I think I'll just get into my RV and be on my way. I certainly don't want any legal trouble." Jack moved past Peg and headed for his RV.

Peg looked up and down the road, hoping and praying there would be another car. There were no other cars in sight. She dreaded spending the night on the side of the road. It was already getting dark. She couldn't walk. She had no idea where she was or how far it was to the next town. His lewd offers had made her worry what might happen if there were another car and the next driver was even worse than this Jack character.

"Fine!" Peg yelled.

Jack stopped and turned around. "Pardon me?"

"I'll do it."

"Do what?" Jack asked.

"I'll ... I'll pay your price."

Jack shook his head. "I don't want any legal trouble. I don't want you to give in and then, tomorrow morning, you're at the police station reporting me for rape. I just don't wanna take that risk. I think it would be best if I was just on my way."

He was now at the door to his RV.

"Please don't leave me out here. Please?" Peg begged, near tears. She swallowed a lump in her throat. "I promise I won't go to the police. If you want, I'll write you a note saying I did it of my own free will. Please? I really don't want to stay here all night. Please?"

Jack smiled but quickly pushed it down so Peg wouldn't see it. He closed the driver's side door and came back to stand in front of her.

"Take off your dress."

"Here?"

"Right here, right now. Are you worried you'll be seen?" Jack asked, somewhat sarcastically. Peg just stood there, staring at him. "If you're not working to get that dress off by the time I count to five, I'm leaving. One ... Two ... Three..."

Peg finally managed to move. She reached behind her, found the dresses zipper and unzipped it.

"I'll do whatever you want," she said, almost whispering. "Just please, don't hurt me or leave me out here alone. Please." She dropped her dress and stood before him, naked, except for her shoes, a watch, a few rings and a pearl necklace.

Jack very much enjoyed the view of her Peg's naked body.

"Why aren't you wearing underwear?"

She had large breasts, and they looked even larger than they really were because of her narrow shoulders and slim waist, but there was no sag. Her nipples were pink and were sticking straight out, pointing at him. Her belly had a slight pooch to it and some stretch marks. Her pubic region was perfectly clean shaven.

"I was going to meet someone. We were going to spend the night together," Peg explained. "He gave me directions but I got lost and I don't have his number and..."

"Pick up your dress—don't want it to get messed up—and then follow me." Jack turned and headed for the RV.

Peg stepped out of her dress, picked it up, and followed Jack. He led her over to the passenger side of the RV, to a side door. He held open the door for her.

"Let me have your dress," he told her.

She didn't consider why he wanted the dress, she just handed it to him and allowed him to help her up the steps and into the RV. Jack smiled at the view of her very nice ass.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.