Malan Mothers
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by Gordon Johnson

He gave in to nature. "If you want, Jeannette." He moved his hands on to her body, moving them to her breasts above him, as she had lifted herself to facilitate her movement. She started grinding against him, putting pressure on her clitoris as she moved back and forth against him.

Tom did his best to not seem too enthusiastic, but his body insisted in participating in the natural movement of a man and woman. He found himself grunting as he jerked up to speed up his plunging into her.

Despite his determination to take things slowly, the excitement of this new female body brought him to a peak in short order, and he found his body orgasming into her, sending jet after jet of his sperm into her yearning vagina. He thought it would be disappointing for her, but it turned out that her body had the same response to a stranger man, and in a moment she came too, more noisily than him.

Her squeal of release drifted through the door to the ears of Enid as she worked in the kitchen. She smiled and reflected, I think Jeannette has been fully awakened, and has what she needed for the moment.

Tom was concerned at the noise, and tried to get Jeannette to be quieter. "Quiet, my dear. You may waken Beatrice from her afternoon nap."

"Tom, I am happy to waken up everyone. I needed that injection, dear boy. Thank you for helping a needy woman. You are still inside me. Can you stay a bit longer?"

"Oaky-doky. I'll probably go soft shortly. I can never stay hard for long after shooting. Enid moans about that problem."

"I won't moan, Tom, no matter how often we have to do this to get me pregnant. Oh, I hope I do get pregnant!"

"Well, this is what Enid said she wanted. I hope she still feels that way. I don't want her hurt. She is my centre, my all."

Jeannette murmured, "How sweet! I must go and tell her."

She pushed him back when he went to forestall her, and slipped out of bed. Still naked, she hurried to the door and out to the rest of the house, calling, "Enid!"

Enid appeared at the doorway of the kitchen, dishtowel in hand. Jeannette called to her, not too loudly, "Enid! Tom has just said you're his centre, his all, and he doesn't want to hurt you! Please come and tell him you still love him."

Ignoring Jeannette's nakedness, and the cum leaking out of her, Enid strode to the bedroom and entered. Seeing Tom struggling with tangled bedclothes to get up, she called over to him, "Tom, my dear, wonderful man. I still love you madly, and I am happy that you have fucked Jeannette, darling. Now, why don't you both shower and get dressed? You can also decide whether to go back to your office today."

She turned and swept out again. She came face to face with Jeannette and said to her, "It seems that you have got over your upset, dear. Was Tom satisfactory for you?"

Jeannette hugged Enid, saying, "Thank you, Enid. You are a wonderful woman and a loving wife, to allow Tom to do his good deed for the day. Will you let him repeat the effort until I can confirm I am pregnant?"

"That is the target, Jeannette, so we must persevere until you are definitely having a baby. Did you have to do all the work?"

"Of course, Enid. The poor boy was shocked rigid when I came on to him. I got him to lie on his back and mounted him that way. His body cooperated nicely though."

"Hopefully the next time he will be more active. I prefer the missionary position. It is less energetic for me, provided he remembers to keep his weight off me."

"Hey, you two!" Tom yelled from the bedroom door. "Would you stop talking about me as if I was a piece of furniture. I have feelings, you know!"

Enid turned in his direction. "Yes, dear, we understand. One of your feelings is sticking out again." She looked pointedly at his again-erect penis. She stage-whispered to Jeannette, "Seeing two pretty women in front of him, one of them freshly fucked, and the other pregnant with his baby, does wonders for his libido!"

The two women burst into mutual laughter.

Enid ceased laughing and said severely, "Both of you need a shower. Go and use the one in our room, Tom. Shower together if you can squeeze in. It will save on hot water." She pointed Jeannette in the right direction. "I will gather up your clothes."

Tom went straight to the shower and turned it on, adjusting the temperature to be warm but not too hot for comfort. As he did not have to disrobe, he stepped in and grabbed the sponge and the Rehome-made soap.

As he started to lather the soap, Jeannette stepped in behind him and snuggled up to his back, putting her arms round him. After giving him a quick hug, she released him and demanded the soap.

"Can I have some of that, Tom?"

He turned to hand her the soap, and she noticed his hard member. "Can I have some of that as well, Tom?" She paused and said, "if you have anything left in your balls?"

"I doubt it, you rapacious woman, you. Not for a while at least."

"A little practising, instead, perhaps?" She opened her arms invitingly. He moved a couple of inches closer, and Jeannette took the opportunity to raise herself on to her toes, and direct his penis to her waiting opening. She pushed forward and he slid in, the streaming water combining with the remaining sperm to lubricate the process.

They closed together, their arms round each other, while they fucked gently under the falling water. Jeannette moved her hand to his head, holding his face while she proceeded to kiss him passionately. He allowed himself to respond accordingly, and they swung into each other, back and forward, enjoying the coupling. Tom at last felt free to express himself with her body.

It was Tom who determined to pull out at last. Giving her a last kiss, he declared, "That was lovely, Jeannette. I enjoyed that immensely."

She told him in return, "You are a truly wonderful man, Tom. A loving husband, but a dutiful one as well. Thank you for doing this duty, and doing it well."

"Duty! This is the kind of duty that is a real pleasure. Is it a one-off?"

She looked him straight in the eyes. "Tom Pfeiffer, if I am to have a baby, I have to have repeat sessions until I show pregnant in the test kit. Will you agree to that duty?"

"Yes, if Enid allows it. She must make that decision, as she did today."

"She did?"

"Yes. While I was holding you, she pointed to your bedroom, and I got her message. I wasn't too sure of you, though. It was very strange for me, I can tell you."

"Well, I don't think we are strangers now. Shall I do your back, then you can do mine? Otherwise we will never get out of here."


Being a mother was supposed to be a rewarding experience, but that presupposed that you had the income to pay for what you needed. Margo knew that she had the capital stashed away, but she daren't let Lorenzo know that. He would have it spent in short order.

She had taken a couple of years to come to the truth, that Lorenzo, her husband, was a self-centred slacker, a worthless lump, only good at fucking her two children into her.

When they met, he had seemed a charming fellow, smiling and otherwise being nice in public. His private persona was fine when he wanted to get you into bed, but his inherent laziness and spendthrift approach to life disappointed her. She was pregnant before she realised this, and had already agreed to marry him.

She had been wise enough to keep her secrets to herself. The US army had taught her that personal privacy was important, and she maintained that stance after she was discharged with a good conduct certificate. It helped that she was warned never to talk about her special service. Thus she had never mentioned her "special duty" as a surrogate mother for a child she never saw and was never told about. She heard a rumour at the time, from some of the medical personal, that it was an alien child she had in her belly, but that seemed silly. She was sure it was a cover story for something more common. Her pregnancy had felt perfectly normal, as far as she could tell.

Her own opinion was that this was a child for someone high up in the government who either could not conceive naturally, or whose work was too important to take time off for a pregnancy. She did not care what it was, for she was well rewarded for that duty. A million dollars was stashed away, invested in government securities with all income being recycled into more purchases. Her plan was to finance her own children's further education if they showed promise of being clever.

That was based on the experience of her own background. Being clever was not enough. You needed brains and finance to enhance your economic position. She had started with just the brains, and elected to go into the army and get some further education that way.

That had worked to some extent; not enough to give her the knowledge to seriously consider become a doctor or lawyer, but sufficient that she could have hopes of a teacher's qualification after she left the army. Her plan had come to grief when she became pregnant, and she settled for becoming a decent wife and mother, always expecting her husband to be a good provider.

It turned out not to be. Lorenzo Aquino was a fine lover, but a lousy husband, and a second-rate father. He doted on their two children, but did little to help look after them. He regarded child-rearing as a female occupation alone. He worked as a plumber and made good money at it, but not much of it came her way. He made sure she had enough to feed him properly, and whatever the kids needed, but nothing in the way of a better home or quality clothes for Margo. Slob that he was by nature, he was happy with his lot. Vision was lacking in the man.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.