The Pick Up
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Kris Me

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Pam wasn't in the habit of picking up random guys, but she decided this one was an exception to the rule. Small towns don't offer a lot of options for romance, without commitment. She was only after a bit of relief, she wasn't looking for love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I must have rolled over in the night.

I woke to a hard cock pressed in between my thighs and a hand wrapped around my tit. I stiffened, expecting him to roll me over and fuck me, ready or not. The hand gently squeezed my tit, but he just snuggled behind me and nuzzled my neck.

I relaxed as I realised he wasn’t going to force me as Brad had. I wiggled in invitation. The hand tightened and the cock flexed. I giggled and wiggled again. His fingers pinched my nipple for my troubles.

Suddenly, he threw back the blanket and moved behind me on his knees, and I found my arse was being gently hauled into the air. I quickly tucked the pillows under me and rolled my hips ready for him.

He probed me for a while with his fingers until they were sloppy and decided I was more than ready for him. He slipped his cockhead into my cunnie. He then thrust several times until he was buried inside me.

He didn’t muck about either, and he was soon pumping into me. I happily pushed back as his lovely cock forced its way deep into me. I could feel him banging into my cervix as he hit bottom. It didn’t take him long to have me moaning and going rank on his cock.

He fucked me through the first and second orgasms and finally coming with me the third. He pulled out and flopped back down beside me. I tossed the extra pillow to him and the towel from the floor.

I relaxed back onto the bed feeling deliciously fucked. I was still quivering inside from his efforts to please me. He rolled back onto his side tucked the towel between my legs and started rubbing my back. I looked at him.

He grinned and said, “Good morning sexy.”

I laughed at the absurdity. “Is that your usual way to say good morning to a girl?”

“Tis’ now, I have never done it before,” he grinned that lopsided grin at me. I must have gaped at him, and he leant forwarded and kissed me.

He playfully slapped my butt, “Shower?”


I grumbled and crawled out of bed after him.

He had taken the towel with him. He had stopped by the loo, so I got the shower going, and then I swapped places with him. I brought clean towels with me when I came back. Then I happily got into the shower with him.

He happily washed me again and kissed me several times just for the hell of it. He was one happy bloke. I found him a new toothbrush from a multi-pack and an old can of deodorant he said would do. He followed me to the dryer, and we retrieved his clothes.

He dropped his towel into the washer beside the dryer and got dressed where he stood. I headed back to my room to find some jeans and a T-shirt. By the time I had come out the towels from the bathroom were in the machine and washing.

Ron was in the kitchen. He had the jug already on, and he was looking for tea, sugar and cups. He had a cup out for me, but he hadn’t put anything in it. “What’s your morning poison?” he asked.

“Tea would be great,” I said getting the milk from the fridge. “What do you want for breakfast?”

“Whatever,” he replied.

I offered bacon and eggs, and he agreed. I got the pan down and put it on the element to get hot. When I turned, he had the eggs, bacon and butter on the bench for me. He found the plates and raided the cutlery drawer then set the table while I cooked.

He finished making a pot of tea for us and carried it to the table. I was buttering toast, and he came up behind me and rubbed himself against me as he kissed and nibbled on my neck while tweaking both my nipples. I shivered, and he laughed softly.

“My dad does that to my mum all the time, I always wondered at his fascination for doing it, now I know,” he said.

He kissed my neck again, and I went to rub back into him. He pulled his hips away and laughed at my consternation. “Oh no, that’s not allowed,” he laughed again.

I threatened him with the knife. He smiled at me and then he went and turned the bacon, and the tomatoes I had added. I piled the toast on the big plate with the eggs and brought it over to him to load up. He turned the element off and pushed the pan to the back of the stove to cool.

He followed me out to the dining table and happily loaded his plate. We ate in companionable silence. When we finished he loaded up the dishes and took them to the kitchen. He unloaded the dishwasher from the night before and happily reloaded it.

I put the jug back on for fresh tea and cleaned up otherwise. It was novel, having a bloke helping me in the kitchen. Neither my dad nor Brad had ever offered. I guessed being unemployed he was the kitchen bitch in his flat. I certainly wasn’t going to complain, or stop him.

We took the tea to the veranda, and he again claimed my dad’s favourite lounger. Bobby must have heard the screen door slam, and he came around to check on me. We got talking about farm stuff, and Ron just sat there happily listening.

I asked him if he wanted the grand tour and he readily agreed. He took our cups back inside and came back, and he put his shoes on. I slipped my boots on, and then Bobby and I took him around the farm.

We soon learnt he knew ‘fuck all’, about growing sorghum. But he happily listened to our conversations and anything we told him. I explained my great-granddad had built a dam back up in the hills. So we were able to irrigate and grow the higher yielding crops.

He asked some intelligent questions. He told us, ‘he didn’t know,’ if we asked him something, he knew nothing about. I could see Bobby warming to him. We stopped at the Lucerne paddock that we had near the house.

Bobby and I got out and inspected it. It had been raked already. It was ready to bale that evening. Ron looked at it and said, “Are you baling it, tonight?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.