The Pick Up
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Kris Me

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Pam wasn't in the habit of picking up random guys, but she decided this one was an exception to the rule. Small towns don't offer a lot of options for romance, without commitment. She was only after a bit of relief, she wasn't looking for love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I laughed and directed him to the toilet next door.

I realised it was where he had been heading before I showered him in Lemonade. I grabbed my dressing gown and slipped it on before hanging my towel. I went and dropped our clothes into the washing machine.

We headed back to the kitchen, and I finally put the defrosted steaks on. I got him another drink, and we sat at the table while we waited for them to cook.

“Sorry,” I said. He looked at me with a look that said ‘what for’. “I broke my promise about not raping you,” I explained.

He cackled with laughter. “If I remember rightly you did qualify it with, ‘unless I wanted you too’.”

I grinned at him, got up and turned the steaks. I came back, stepped into his arms and kissed him. He happily wrapped his arms around me. He slid his hands over the soft material covering my arse and kissed me back.

I reluctantly freed myself and served up dinner. “Sorry again, I never asked what you wouldn’t eat,” I said, sitting in the chair to the side of him.

He smiled at me, and he told me, “Not much. I’m not big on offal’s, and I don’t like a lot of fat on my meat, but otherwise pretty much everything. Mum was big on serving heaps of vegetables, and I don’t tend to put sauces on much, except chips.”

I filed this information away for later, in case there was, a later. “So do you get picked up by girls often?” I asked cheekily.

He grinned, “First time.” I looked at him in disbelief. “I don’t go out much to get picked up,” he told me.

“So, not a lot of girlfriends,” I probed.

“Nope, not many,” he informed me.

“How long since the last one?” I inquired.

I wasn’t even sure why I was going down this path. I’d only really intended to pick him up for a bit of quick relief. I wasn’t looking for, ‘The love of my life’.

He looked thoughtful. “About two and a half years, I think. Something like that,” he replied.

‘Damn,’ I thought. ‘That lovely cock had been going to waste for that long.’


He helped me clean up after dinner.

He even mopped up the spilt drink while I put his clothes in the dryer. I took him to my room. He was hesitant, and I had a feeling he hadn’t spent a lot of time in a girl’s room. He seemed unsure of the correct protocols as to getting her into bed.

I flicked the towel off him and tossed it on the end of the bed for later. Junior took about two seconds to start stargazing again, and I dropped my dressing gown as I stepped into his arms.

“Umm, Pam. I don’t have any protection,” he tentatively said.

Shit, I had totally forgotten about this conversation. I didn’t have any condoms either, Brad hadn’t used them, and I hadn’t been with anyone since.

“I’ve got the insert and had a full check-up twelve months ago. I’ve not been with anyone since, so I’m good,” I told him.

“Coal board Medical had me clean,” he told me.

“I’m game if you are?” I told him. After all, I had already had him in my mouth.

He gave me a thoughtful look and then he nodded his assent. I kissed him again. He was a bit quicker, this time, to get a tit into his hand. He was soon kneading it as he played with the nipple and kissed me back.

We petted and explored for a while. Finally, he stepped me back to the bed. He had me sit on the edge, and he worked his way down my body. His lips soon learned my ticklish spots. The bloke definitely liked to explore. He must have licked and kissed every inch of me.

I was soon lying on my back with a busy head between my legs. He started licking my cunnie lips and dipping his tongue inside. With my appreciative moans encouraging him, he got bolder and started licking, nipping and sucking as he probed.

It didn’t take him long to get my hips pushing into his face. He inserted his fingers and thrust in and out of me as he licked and sucked. I was soon humping hard, and it wasn’t long before I felt myself coming.

I stiffened and groaned. He pulled his fingers out and sucked my clit hard as his tongue flicked up and down. I shook on his face, verbally expressing my appreciation of his efforts. He licked me a couple of more times and stood up to grab the towel to wipe his face.

I got onto the bed properly and invited him back. He soon crawled over to me. He kissed and licked his way back up my body. He stopped to play with the girls for a while, finally getting the hint, as I was rocking my hips under him hard.

He moved up and started probing with his lovely cock as he kissed me. Finally, I felt him slip into me. He slow fucked me as he inched his way into me. It was delicious, and he was really stretching me.

Once he was all the way in, he started speeding up the action. I was soon bearing down on him hard. He slipped his arms under my shoulders and gripped me. As he rammed into me, he pulled me down, so our pubic bones were crashing together. It felt so good to be filled with a nice long thick cock.

I was soon humping back into him just as hard. I had my legs wrapped around him urging him on. It didn’t take long for me to start coming and he kept going ramping me up higher. I clamped hard again as I came again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.