The Pick Up
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Kris Me

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Pam wasn't in the habit of picking up random guys, but she decided this one was an exception to the rule. Small towns don't offer a lot of options for romance, without commitment. She was only after a bit of relief, she wasn't looking for love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

“Pam, your burger,” said a voice breaking my recollections.

I looked up as Mary brought my burger over to me. I thanked her and then looked at the young bloke again. His eyes met mine briefly, and then he glanced down again.

I got bold. “What’s your name?” I asked.

He looked around as if to see whom I was talking to. He finally realised I was looking at him. He popped an earphone out of his ear. “Hum, Ron,” he said, as he fidgeted nervously.

I smiled. “You’re new around here,” I stated. He nodded but said nothing. I tried again.

“Are you with one of the mines?” This time, he shook in the negative. Shit, it was like trying to get blood out of a stone.

“Who do you work for?” I tried again.

“Umm, I’m looking for a job,” he said.

“Have you been to a job interview today?” I asked due to his dress.

He sighed, “No, I have been trying to organise unemployment benefits.”

“So what are you willing to do?” I asked. Just to see how he would answer.

“Anything I suppose,” he said shrugging.

“Have you ever worked on a farm?” I asked.

“I lived on one when I was a kid in Bowen,” he finally volunteered.

“Did you grow anything or was it cattle?” I shot at him next. As torturous as it was, I was still having fun; trying to get him to talk to me and watching him squirm at the third degree I was giving him.

“Umm, we had Lucerne, goats and chooks. And cows in one of our paddocks,” he told me.

‘Hum,’ I thought, this had possibilities. He was cute, and I had an itch to scratch. I could always offer him a job. Although, it wasn’t always a good idea to screw the hired help as it could get messy.

“Have you got a girl here?” I tried. I got the negative shake again. “So you’re here by yourself?”

This time, I got the negative again, but he then volunteered, “My brothers at one of the mines, I’m living with him.”

Mary interrupted us with Ron’s burger and chips, and the food took precedence, so we ate. I thought he was going to leave, but he decided to stay and eat with me. I got about half my burger down and had enough.

Mary made huge burgers, as good as they were. I sat back with the last of my coffee and watched him. He was popping the chips in his mouth as he read.

“What are you reading?” I asked, he had a nice soft voice, and I wanted to hear it again.

“Umm, there is a website you can download books from, and I’m reading one of them,” he said with a smile.

Wow, animation! Obviously, the bloke liked to read. “What else do you when you’re not looking for a job?”

“I’m studying Information Technology, and I play computer games,” he supplied.

“Why, Information Technology?” I asked intrigued.

“Mum said I have to study if I’m not working. So this seemed like a good choice. I like computers and stuff.”

This I could believe. “Can you fix computers and internet connections?” I asked.

Ron shrugged and replied, “Yeah to some extent, but I’d have to see the system.”

“Feel like a drive?” I asked. “My place is about twenty minutes from here. I’ll pay you for your time.” I saw the indecision on his face. “I promise not to rape you unless you want me too?” I grinned at him.

Ron laughed. It was a nice sound and touched me inside. I had a feeling this bloke as cute as he was, didn’t get hit on often by women. He was a little out of his depth with me.

He gave me an appraising look and came to a decision. He shrugged his shoulders and said, “Okay.”


So I let him finish his lunch, and we left.

I pointed out my twin-cab ute, and he pointed out his little town car. I told him the name of the first turn off and all he had to do was follow me. I waited until he got in his car and then I took off.

I wondered all the way home, ‘What I had been thinking?’ I didn’t know this bloke from a bar of soap, and here I was dragging him home. Crikey, he could be a rapist for all I knew. But somehow, I didn’t get the impression he was. He was too shy unless he was the stalker type.

He had no problems following me home, despite the dust. After the thoughts in the car, I pointed out that I wasn’t alone out here and other people lived on the farm.

Nasty bounded out of the shed to greet us. She was a blue heeler cattle dog. She sniffed Ron and was soon all over him like a rash when he bent over and patted her side and rubbed her head.

“What’s her name?” he asked.

“Nasty,” I told him. “If it’s nasty to roll in, she does.”

He laughed and patted her again. He offered, “I miss our dog, she died last year. Sam and I can’t have pets in the flat.”

Nasty had hated Brad. So maybe this bloke had potential because she loved him. Bobby came over from the shed to see who was visiting. I introduced Ron to Bobby. I told Bobby, Ron was going to have a look at our internet connection.

I took him into the house and showed him where the computer was set up. He got me to start everything and checked my connection. I didn’t have one again. Ron asked me how I got my internet and I pointed to the modem. I also told him it was hooked up to a satellite dish outside.

He checked the plugs were in tight and turned the modem off and on again. Then he went back to the computer and checked for a connection. Not happy, he asked me to show him the dish. He checked the connections on the dish and showed me the damaged plug. It looked like it had been chewed on.

So I took him to the shed to find some tools. He soon had it fixed, and we went back inside. He now had a connection and grinned at me. He asked if I minded if he put a little program on the computer, to help me monitor the connection.

I consented and watched what he did. He went to a website, downloaded the program and ran it. I now had a little box in the corner, and it showed me, my internet uploads and downloads. I liked it.

He opened a video of funny things dogs did and showed me what the meter was doing while it loaded and ran. We had fun watching the antics in the video. Apparently, he had a good sense of humour as we laughed at the same things.

The longer he spent with me, the more comfortable he seemed. I had even noticed a few interested looks that said he was checking me out too. I’ve been told I’m pretty, but I’m definitely not drop dead gorgeous. I’m fit from the farm work, and I still wear a size ten jeans.

I wear a ‘C’ cup and think I have a reasonably good figure. The face is a little on the plain side but definitely not paper-bag ugly. My dad always said I had gorgeous green eyes and a cute nose. He loved my freckles and curly brunette hair, but dads are biased.

I offered Ron a cold drink and sent him to the veranda while I got them. He didn’t seem in a hurry to leave. He even asked me where my parents were. When I told him that they were both dead, he said he was sorry.

He was obviously not in the habit of asking someone a lot of questions about themselves, but he was trying. He asked how long I had worked here. When I told him all my life, he looked perplexed, so I explained that I was born here and now owned the place. I guessed that he must have thought Bobby owned the farm.

“Wow, how big is this farm?” he asked.

“We plant about half of the thousand hectares, which is not leased. We have cows on the other half. It’s mostly scrubby bushland across the hill.” I told him.

I asked him if he could ride and he said, “Not horses, only goats.”

I had to laugh. I got him talking about the time he had lived on a farm and was really enjoying his company. We swapped a few ‘growing up on farm stories’. I liked his dry, candid wit.

He wasn’t trying to impress me. He had a ‘what you see, is what you get’ attitude. Once he had got over his shyness, he was actually quite articulate. I was really taking a shine to him.

It was getting late, and he said he should go. I impulsively asked him to stay and have dinner with me. I liked him and I was enjoying the company, I wasn’t quite ready to let him go.

I told him to ring his brother if he was worried about him wondering, where he was. Impishly, I told him to tell his brother he’d got lucky.

He laughed and said that he didn’t think his brother would believe him for a minute. He seemed in two minds on what he wanted to do. He gave me a searching look as if he was trying to fathom my motives.

Finally, he said, “Sure why not.”


I wasn’t in the habit of picking up blokes.

Both of us were feeling our way. I got dinner started, and I left him on the veranda. I came back to find he was sprawled in the canvas lounger perfectly at home, reading his tablet again.

I asked if he wanted a drink. He asked for a soft drink, as he didn’t drink and drive. I was heading back out to him when he came through the door. I hit him in the midriff with the two drinks, and both ended up down his front.

He had grabbed both my arms to stop me. As the drinks sloshed down front, he gasped and just stood there holding me. He then shivered, “Bloody hell, that’s cold.”

I quickly put the glasses down and escorted him to the bathroom. I helped him get the wet shirt off and started rubbing his chest with a towel. It wasn’t bad, and he didn’t have a lot of hair on the top.

I went to go lower and stopped myself after brushing over the front of his pants. I looked into his face, and before I could stop myself, I kissed him. I suddenly had arms around me, and he was kissing me back. I dropped the towel and wrapped my arms around him.

I went to rub myself on him when I realised my thin summer dress sucked up moister fast. The soft drink on his pants, was busy transferring itself to me. I stepped back, “Shit! That is cold. You had better get them off.”

I reached forward, undid the button and slid the zip down. He didn’t stop me. Emboldened, I continued. I hooked my fingers in the waistband and went to slide them down. They got caught in front, and I soon found out why.

The bloke had a raging hard-on. I smiled at him and ran my fingers along his length. He sucked in a breath as his cock flexed. I dropped to my knees and undid his shoelaces and got him to lift a leg as I slipped a shoe, sock and pant leg off on each side.

I reached up and hooking my fingers in his jocks waistband, I freed him from them and slid the damp jocks off. Now free, I got an eyeful of his very nice long thick cock, which stood at attention. He didn’t move. He just waited to see what I would do.

So I licked him from the base to the tip, and he sucked in a breath. I giggled and told him he tasted of lemonade. He barked out a laugh, which shook his cock. So I licked him again.

His cock jumped, and he gasped again, so I sucked his head into my mouth and ran my tongue around the head that was poking out of his foreskin. This time, he groaned as my hot lips engulfed his chilled cock.

I soon had him in the back of my mouth. There was still plenty of cock spare, so I wrapped a hand around him as well and started jacking. I was happily sucking away and pumping that fine cock when I felt his hands in my hair as he caressed my scalp.

He hips were flexing his cock into my mouth. I went to cup his balls but found they were drawn up tight. He wasn’t going to last much longer. I sucked hard and jacked him several more times. He groaned, “Sorry.”

His fingers flexed in my hair, and he grunted and blew into my mouth. I had to swallow quickly and often. This bloke must have been storing this load up for a while, and he kept shooting it into my mouth.

He sighed, and his fingers started running through my hair again when he finished. I realised his knees and arse were shaking, and the cock in my mouth was twitching along its full length. It was quite novel.

I slid off him and stood. I stepped back into his embrace, and he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me to him. I could feel his hips tremble against me, every so often.

“Thank you. That was bloody wonderful,” he said, and then he hugged me tighter.

“Does he feel a bit warmer now?” I asked.

He laughed. “We feel, bloody marvellous.”


“Shit, I need to get this wet dress off,” I said and went to step back to remove it.

Ron stopped me, by cupping my face and kissing me. It was a searching kiss. He tentatively licked my lips and probed into my mouth, running his tongue over every surface that he could find.

He sucked my tongue into his mouth and played with it. It was hot, and so was I. He released my mouth and smiled at me. He then looked to see how my dress was put on. It was a simple slipover dress.

So he gathered up the length, slipped it up over my head and dropped it onto his wet clothes. He looked me over and smiled appreciatively. He gently pulled me back into his arms and kissed me again, deeply.

His hands started to explore. He ran a hand down my back and across my arse several times before coming back up. He was touching with just his fingertips. He found my bra clips and worked out how to get them to part. I had a feeling he didn’t have a lot of practice, which surprised me.

He stepped back and released the girls. He studied them for a moment and gently lifted them with his hands. He rubbed his thumbs over my nipples and watched as they puckered harder. My tits aren’t on the huge side, but he seemed to like them.

He grinned at me and then leant down to lick one nipple, then the other. I shivered. My bath had a short flat area on the end. He gently pulled me back and sat so he could reach my breasts easier.

He started making love to my breasts. He must have explored every inch with his fingers and lips. He didn’t squeeze hard, but he certainly made them feel loved and had my cunnie pulsing.

He slipped a hand down and gently ran a finger over my cunnie lips making my hips flex forward. He probed deeper and soon had a finger up inside me. It didn’t take him long to have a second join the first. He was soon pushing them in and out of me as I humped his hand.

I got to run my fingers through his lovely hair. I was soon gripping his head harder, as he sucked a tit in and his probing became more insistent. I could hear the wet sound of fingers slipping in and out of my saturated cunnie. I was soon thrusting into his hand harder.

He had lovely long fingers, and they were certainly doing a number on me. He flicked his tongue across a nipple then sucked it hard, and I shuddered on his hand. I moaned and clamped his fingers tightly as I came.

He pumped me slowly as I came down, removed his fingers and hugged me into his body. He just held me until I was ready to move again and had my breathing and tingling body back under some control.

“Shower?” I suggested. We stunk of dried cola, lemonade and my cum. I stepped out of his arms and moved to turn it on. I gestured for him to get in, while I went and retrieved some clean towels.

I got in with him, and he was soon rubbing the bar of soap over every inch of my body. It seemed he just wanted to explore my body. He was very gentle, and I got the impression he liked what he found.

His little kisses often followed the soap. He let me have the soap after a while, and I reciprocated. I had fun washing his cock and balls. They hung very nicely while he was down.

But they didn’t stay that way long, as I soon had him pointing to the stars again. I giggled when he groaned, and he gestured it was time to get out. We got out to get dry, and he dried my back for me.

“Food or sex?” I asked.

“The loo,” he replied as he wrapped the towel around his waist and tucked it in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.