Another Bad Date

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2015 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: Will I ever have another boyfriend?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   .

I never knew when I broke up with my boyfriend, that I wouldn't be able to meet anybody after that. I go on blind dates all the time and I just can't seem to meet anybody. I'm starting to lose interest with dating completely. I can't find anybody who I get along with, or any that are remotely good looking.

Every week, I go on a few blind dates and they never turn out good. My friends are always trying to set me up and it's a failed disaster each time. My dates are always attracted to me, but I'm never attracted to them. I really am starting to lose all desire to go out with anybody these days.

My stepmother's friend has a son and I accepted a date with him. Of course, it was another disappointing date. The guy was not good looking or even cute in any way. All night, he was trying to kiss me and sleep with me, but I wasn't having any of it. I pretended that I was sick and he drove me home.

"Dakota is that you?"

"Yes! My date was an absolute disaster."

"What happened sweetie? Come sit down and tell me everything."

"Your friend's son was not interesting and was a bit of a nerd. I didn't find him attractive at all. We went out for drinks and after the two he bought me, he was trying to make out with me. I told him I was not interested in him that way. He kept buying more drinks, hoping I'd sleep with him. He really wasn't my type and just kind of creeped me out. I told him I was sick, so he could drive me home. I just don't think I'm ever going to meet another guy again."

"Sometimes, you need to give guys a break. You're always looking for that gorgeous type. Maybe try and lower your standards a little. Not every guy has to be a top model. Some of the less attractive ones are nice too. Sometimes, it's better to just find somebody who can make you laugh. I bet there are plenty of guys that would love to worship you. You just need to give them a chance."

"I don't need to go out with a model. I try and give most guys a shot. They don't have to be movie star material. I just want a guy who would treat me right. I'm never going to meet anybody. I get so tired of all the blind dates I go on. I have even tried a dating service. I just don't think it's in the cards for me to meet a man."

"You're such a beautiful girl. It will surely happen for you sooner than later. Have a little faith. Always smile and show them what a beautiful and caring girl you are. I know you will meet somebody soon."

"I hope you're right. I'm so fucking horny and so tired of playing with my vibrator. I really want to be with another human being."

My stepmother moved a little closer to me. "Well your dad is out of town for the weekend. If you want, we could fool around. I know it's not like being with another man, but I'm pretty sure that I could please you too. Are you interested in a little fun?"

"Wouldn't that be wrong? You're my stepmother and my father's wife."

"But, we're not related in anyway. I'm just your father's wife. We could definitely fool around. You know, I've always had a little crush on you."

"You've always been attracted to me? Really! You would like to be with me sexually?"

"Dakota, you're an amazing girl. Why wouldn't I want to be with you?"

"I've never been with a woman before. I've only been with men and lately I can't even do that. I've never even thought about being with a woman. But, if I was going to choose a woman, I guess you'd be the one that I'd like to be with."

"You flatter me honey. How about you just relax and let me take care of you?"

"Okay! That does sound really nice."

My stepmother leaned into me and we shared a deep and passionate kiss. Her tongue danced in my mouth. Her kisses were so sweet and passionate. Her hands were on my dress, holding and massaging my breasts. My nipples were hard and stiff and I was feeling really horny.

"Why don't you take your dress off, Dakota?"

"Okay!"

I stood up and took my dress off. I was left with my white lace panties and my silver heels. My stepmother leaned down and kissed my breasts. She sucked on my perky and hard nipples. Her hands were rubbing at my white panties while she sucked and bit on my nipples. Her hands felt so nice on my panties. I could feel myself getting very wet while she rubbed my underwear.

"You're pussy is so wet. I really want to taste you. Why don't you lay back on the couch?"

"Okay!"

My stepmother stood up and she took off her nightgown. She was in pink panties and her breasts were full and her nipples were hard. She opened my legs and got between my legs. She sniffed at my panties and then took a taste with her tongue. She licked my pussy over my panties. She then pulled my panties down my legs and put them on the floor.

She just stared at my bald pussy. She spread my pussy with her hands and then licked my vagina up and down. She started to chew at my pussy lips. She pressed her finger inside of my pussy and finger fucked me fast. I could feel my juices dripping out of my cunt. She then replaced her finger with her mouth and pressed her tongue up inside of my pussy. Her tongue felt like a small dick fucking me.

"Brandy, your mouth feels amazing on my pussy. Fucking hell!"

I was playing with my firm and full 38C breasts while my stepmother was tongue fucking my pussy. I was pulling on my nipples and moaning while she brought me to my first orgasm. My pussy juices were dripping out of my wet pussy.

"Fuck! I'm coming. My pussy is coming. You're amazing."

"I want to pleasure you, but I'm not sure what to do."

"I'm going to lay down on the couch. I'll open my legs and then I just want you to lick my pussy. Lick my pussy all over with your tongue. Just focus on the lips for right now."

"Okay!"

I just looked at her pussy and then started to move my tongue all over her pussy lips. I sucked on each lip and spent time on her clitoris.

"Does that feel good?"

"Yes! It feels wonderful. Just keep licking my pussy. I want you to slide one of your fingers into my vagina. Then just fuck me in and out with your finger."

I continued licking her bald pussy. I slid my index finger into her pussy and fucked her with my fingers. I moved them in an out of her tight cunt. As I was fingering her, her juices were spilling out of her.

"Drink my juices down while you keep on fingering me."

I fucked my stepmother with my fingers and drank the hot cunt juices that were flowing out of her.

"That's it, Dakota! Now, I want you to push your tongue into my pussy and tongue fuck me. I want to come, so just keep moving in an out of my cunt."

"Okay!"

I pushed my tongue into my stepmother's pussy and tongue fucked her.

"Fucking hell! That feels so good. I'm going to be coming shortly."

I moved my tongue deeper and deeper inside of my stepmother's pussy. She was pulling on her nipples while I tongue fucked her deep and hard.

"Fuck! I'm coming. Drink my pussy juices down. Slurp them all up, Dakota."

I slurped and drank my stepmother's juices. Her pussy tasted liked spun sugar and vinegar.

"You did such an awesome job. I really enjoyed that. For your first time, that was awesome."

"I really enjoyed tasting your pussy. You tasted amazing, Brandy. Does my dad know you sleep with women?"

"Yes! He said he'd rather me have women lovers when he's out of town. He doesn't care if I enjoy myself with another girl. Sometimes, we'll even have a threesome, if your father is in the mood."

"Daddy has had threesomes before? I bet that's really exciting. Do you mostly just bring your female lover into your lovemaking with my father? Have you ever slept with my father and another man at the same time?"

"If we have a threesome, it's always with a female friend. I don't think your father would want to share me with another man."

"Would you want to be with another man and my father?"

"I wouldn't mind that at all, but your dad would never be interested in that. Have you ever had a threesome before?"

"No! I've never done that before. It does sound really hot though. Shit! I can't even find a boyfriend at this time."

"You will sweetie! Anyway, let's go upstairs and I'll show you a fun little toy that we could play with. I think you'll really enjoy this. Come on!"

My stepmother took my hand and we walked upstairs to her bedroom. She then went into her closet and pulled out this long toy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.