What the Night Whispers - Cover

What the Night Whispers

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Penelope is a divorced mother of a fifteen-year old son and fourteen-year old daughter. Beyond her family, she has little more than her job, but for many years that had been enough. She discovers secrets her children have hidden from her, and when her own secrets are brought back to her from an unfathomable source, she faces questions of sanity, pleasure, guilt, and incest.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

"But you let him put it in you with no condom..." Kira said, a bit put off. "Why was that okay?"

We'd been discussing whether she thought she was ready to have intercourse with her brother. Although the sadness from losing Jackie again had lingered, the morning's love making had gone a long ways towards bringing me back to life. While Dex showered, Kira had asked me if I thought she and Dex could fuck.

"I know," I responded, "I know ... I ... I shouldn't have..."

"Could he get you pregnant?"

I shrugged, "possibly..."

"Mom..." Kira said softly, "how is that fair? At least I'm on birth control..."

"But..." I started before pausing, "he ... he might have an STI..."

"Seriously, do you think that's likely, Mom?" Kira said, narrowing her eyes.

"Possible ... he has been with Donnie..."

"Yeah, but ... they didn't fuck or anything."

I let the curse word go without comment. I'd certainly used it that morning in the heat of the moment, and after what we shared, it seemed silly to try to censor her words. "Still possible, Kira ... you can get them that way..."

"Hmm..."

"Admittedly ... not likely..."

"Please, Mom," Kira pleaded, "let me have sex with him naturally ... like you did this morning ... twice."

I exhaled a heavy breath. "Yes ... okay." I honestly wanted their first time to be as amazing as possible, and as much as I had advised them otherwise, I knew the extra thrill of letting a man fuck my pussy bareback, and I understood deeply how wonderful it felt when he came inside me. "Fine ... I think that's ... fine."

Kira smiled and kissed my cheek. "Okay ... thanks, Mom." She leaned back in her chair. "I'll talk to Dex ... he might need a day to rest after this morning ... could you believe how much he came?"

I shook my head, grinning suddenly, "no ... your brother has big loads I guess. That was ... that was so hot, Kira ... I've never, ever done anything that hot before. You eating your brother's cum from my body..." I shuddered, my pussy becoming wet at the memory.

Kira grinned, "I know ... that was hot. So hot ... Mmm..."


Kira and Dexter decided they wanted their first intercourse to be the next morning. I admit it made me giddy to imagine seeing my son and daughter mating. I'd come to know both their bodies intimately, and after feeling Dex's cock in my pussy, I knew Kira was going to experiencing an amazing pleasure taking him inside her virgin hole. I was wet all night thinking about it.

We woke together and I suggested that they shower. I helped Kira trim her pubes, leaving a fur outline around her slim labia and above her clit. It was all I could do not to go down on her after rinsing her off. My daughter's young pussy was so tempting and beautiful. I couldn't wait to see Dexter's penis slide inside.

They came back to my room wearing nothing. Kira was blushing and grinning, Dexter, too, wore a shy-but-eager expression. They both sat on the bed next to me, and I said, "so ... how do you want this to go, you two?"

Kira spoke up. "I like when you tell us what to do, you know ... so we learn..."

"Me too," Dexter added, "yeah ... I'd like that."

"Okay," I said, flushed and already smelling my wet pussy in the air. "I'll do that only as needed, you should both decide how you proceed, but right now ... just relax and touch and kiss each other. Your first time should be sweet and special. I'll just sit over there and let you enjoy this moment."

I got off the bed and leaned back in an oversized recliner. Kira and Dex moved slowly at first, scooting together on the bed then kissing. Dex's hand slid down Kira's body and he stroked her thigh a minute before her hips turned and my daughter's legs widened. She took his hand and moved it between her legs, shivering when my son made contact with her genitals.

I idly swept my hand through my crotch, so wet that my juices were making a dark wet spot on the fabric below. Dex twirled his fingers slowly across Kira's mound, and her hand found his penis and stroked him gently.

"Taste her, Dex," I suggested, "lick your sister's sweet pussy."

Kira moaned when his lips moved down her body, sucking on her tits a moment before he moved between her thighs and kissed her clit. She moaned louder when he lapped her dark-red labia then probed inside with his tongue. Kira came easily within moments, shuddering on the bed as Dex licked her cream.

"Now suck him, Kira," I whispered, "suck your brother's cock."

She rose as he lay back, taking his length in her fist a moment before sliding her lips over top, bobbing slowly on his head then slipping her mouth down further. My son groaned and closed his eyes, his hands running through my daughter's silky auburn hair.

I saw Dex start to tense and knew he wouldn't last long in his sister's mouth. "I think it is time, if you are ready,"

Kira looked at me, eyes wide, a clear delight and an edge of nerves in her expression. Dex just nodded, his penis throbbing in Kira's hand.

"How should we do it?" Kira asked, "like, on my back?"

"Tell me what you've dreamed of, Kira."

She thought a moment, "on my back..."

"Dex? What about you? How have you always dreamed about it happening?"

"Yeah ... I like that one," my son replied.

"Then I think you both know what to do ... Here," I said, grabbing a velvety-towel and offering it to Kira, "put that under you ... in case you bleed."

She took the towel and put it near the center of the bed, then crawled onto her back, her body stiff a moment.

"Relax, Kira. It might hurt at first. Your hymen is wide, but it gets better ... I promise..."

She nodded and looked at her brother as he shifted to kneel between her knees.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.