What the Night Whispers - Cover

What the Night Whispers

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Penelope is a divorced mother of a fifteen-year old son and fourteen-year old daughter. Beyond her family, she has little more than her job, but for many years that had been enough. She discovers secrets her children have hidden from her, and when her own secrets are brought back to her from an unfathomable source, she faces questions of sanity, pleasure, guilt, and incest.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Sliding into bed that night was full of both innocence and arousal. Though I was fully sated by all that I'd shared with Kira and Dex and Jackie that day, feeling my son's arms wrap over me, his flaccid penis pushed against my lower back, made me tingle even as I yawned and grew sleepy. Kira's ass slid against my groin, and long after the two of them had fallen asleep, I smiled to myself, abuzz with the warm flesh pressed into mine. Prior to the recent moments with my children, it had been many, many years since I'd had someone else in my bed as I slept, and while it was a largely-forgotten experience, it was a wholly welcome one.

I woke before either of them stirred. Dex had turned onto his other side, away from me, and Kira was on her back, her leg pressed against mine. I rolled to my back, as well, staring at the ceiling, thinking about how rapidly things had progressed over the past couple of weeks.

I still couldn't really believe that Jackie was coming through to me, to us. It was such an unprecedented set of events, the ghost of my sister, for lack of a better description, had talked to me, touched me, convinced me to engage in sexual relationships with my children. And that, too, was surreal and unprecedented, though, after Jackie helped me remember our times together, I realized that, deep down, perhaps I was predisposed to seeking such moments even as I fought myself to recognize that affection, that need to help my close family experience pleasure and love.

You weren't sure for some time, Penelope, about us.

"I know," I whispered, feeling Jackie's presence warming me immediately, "but I got there."

Yes. I know it was strange, that I ... maybe I pushed you because I wanted it. Like I have with Dexter and Kira. Maybe I've been selfish.

I could hear the doubt in Jackie's words, and though I wanted to release her from that doubt, the truth was she had been the one to tempt me, to lead me to the places she hoped we'd go. I don't mean to blame her, not really, but the more I realized what she'd said and showed me when I was fourteen, and how she had come to me more recently, encouraging me to know my children in intimate ways, I felt, in some ways, like Jackie's hand, and her desires, had guided me into incest each time.

I see it so clearly now, like that time a couple of weeks after the lake, the first time I suggested we be together again.


"I don't know, Jackie," I said, my feet pulled up to my butt as I sat on my bed against the headboard, keeping my nightshirt low over my ankles, "it's just ... weird, you know?"

My sister gave me a warm smile and rested her hand just inches from my exposed toes. "I know ... but you liked it, right?"

"Yeah..." I replied quietly in an even tone. "But ... we're sisters! Mom and Dad would be furious, and ... it's just wrong..."

Jackie was quiet a moment, her smile fading to a pout. "Oh ... I just ... I like what we did, Penelope. Like ... I think about it a lot. It was fun ... I guess you didn't like it..."

I was torn by the sadness in her voice. It was almost like someone had stolen her puppy. "No ... I did ... I did, Jackie. Like ... yeah, it was good and all ... I just don't know if it's okay, alright? I liked it ... I did ... but we did ... incest! No one will understand!"

"So we don't tell them. Who would we tell, anyway? Like ... I didn't tell Mom and Dad about Ira. So who would even find out? It's our secret, right?"

I shrugged, "yeah ... I guess."

Jackie's hand slid to my toes, her fingers drawing idly across the skin there. I shuddered, both enjoying and fearing my sister's touch. "Penelope ... let me show you how much I like what we did ... what we can do ... please ... just this once..."

I said nothing a moment, dread and excitement fighting in my stomach for control. Before I'd said a word, my legs began to part on their own, my nightshirt drawing up as the hem raised higher. I knew Jackie could see my pussy even as I said, "okay ... just this once..."

She leaned next to me and kissed my neck gently, then whispered, "get comfortable..."

I slid down so that my head was on a pillow. My nightshirt rode up and my thighs were uncovered, Jackie's hand sliding over my flesh near my Mons. She purred as she nibbled my skin just below my throat. "Can I see your boobs?"

I nodded, already growing wet.

Jackie helped me removed my nightshirt, then my sister stared at my chest a while, slowly running her hand up my stomach. "You have such nice boobs, Penelope. I wish mine were that big. I love touching them." Even at fourteen, my breasts had grown in more full than Jackie's smaller, pert mounds. It caused me awkwardness and I wished mine were the size of hers, but in those moments, it was nice to be so admired.

Her fingers slid under my right breast and she lifted it in her palm, lightly squeezing it. My nipple hardened with her touch, and I sighed even as I worried about the wrongness of what we were doing.

Jackie kissed my neck again, moving to my left tit, taking her time to slowly caress my flesh as if it was the most wonderful, tender treasure she'd ever known. My sister made me feel very powerful in that moment. My own doubts, about myself and about our intimacy, melted in her fingers. I wrapped an arm around Jackie's shoulder, unconsciously pulling her closer to me, her mouth hovering over my nipple. Her hot breath washed over my chest, and I arched up to press my body against her lips.

My sister sucked on my tit very gently, just a bit of suction, her tongue massaging my areola and flicking lightly across my straining nipple. I let out a long moan, and Jackie's hand moved down my body again, resting carefully over my vulva.

My pussy ached for her touch. Again, I rose up and pushed myself against my sister, a finger slipping into my slit. Jackie drew my wetness up to rub it against my erect clit. I shuddered as she circled my sensitive nub, wanting more and more of her against me. I pulled her closer, tighter, and Jackie rested over my left side, her breasts pushing through her nightshirt against my bared boobs.

Jackie's face neared mine, and her lips pressed in. I felt her trembling in my arms as I held her to me, my sister's tongue twirling with mine. I rose and fell, living for Jackie's breath, for her soft kiss, for the low rumble in my mouth and my ears which her moans sent into me like a delicate song.

If I had any thoughts about incest or doubts about what was right, they weren't known to me as my body flushed with pleasure, Jackie's fingers touching my tender folds and my erect womanhood so perfectly. I rose and fell as I moaned into Jackie's mouth, humping against her hand. I felt invulnerable, powerful, and Jackie's passionate movements made me quickly push her on her back, even as my vagina continued to spasm and drool cum onto the bed.

I pushed my hand between her legs. Like me, Jackie wore no panties beneath her nightshirt, and I found her wet and slippery. The downy fur around her labia was sticky, and I slid a finger between her lips, drawing a moan from my sister's throat.

"Oh ... Penelope ... oh ... yes ... touch me there..."

I was compelled to slide my fingers up and down her slit, slipping up one side and down the other, each cycle brushing by Jackie's clit, the hard flesh straining for my touch. I kissed her again, using my palm to wipe circles around her nub, two fingers moving along her slick folds, drawing wetness up and down her beautiful pussy.

Jackie started to jerk and she broke our kiss, breathing heavily, her body shifting side-to-side, her thighs closing and opening in a rhythm which grew insistent and tense. I watched my sister's lovely face as she strained, her mouth open, eyes closed, her cheeks flushed, sweat dripping from above her eyes. She came, locking her thighs around my hand, rolling her hips off the mattress in a hard grind.

I rested my head on her shoulder and we were quiet a while. Jackie's breathing after her orgasm was a beautiful sound. It meant she was happy. It told me she'd just experienced something wonderful, and it had been with me. I found I loved that Jackie and I had shared amazing and intimate moments together. In some ways, I'd been compartmentalizing my thoughts about our relationship, refusing to fully recognize what was going on. I'd tried to think of it as just games, just something you were supposed to do at that age, but I found myself falling in love, even as my confusion bubbled just below my excitement.

It sounded silly in my head as I thought about it, but I did love Jackie. Didn't she give me everything I needed for me to love her? She adored me, protected me, encouraged me. Clearly, Jackie was attracted to me, and she even loved my boobs. We spent a lot of time together, were best friends, and with our intimacy, we pretty much shared everything. If that didn't look like love, I didn't know what did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.