What the Night Whispers
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Penelope is a divorced mother of a fifteen-year old son and fourteen-year old daughter. Beyond her family, she has little more than her job, but for many years that had been enough. She discovers secrets her children have hidden from her, and when her own secrets are brought back to her from an unfathomable source, she faces questions of sanity, pleasure, guilt, and incest.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

My door opened and Kira followed my son into the room. He wore only his boxers, already tenting. Kira was clothed in a nightshirt, her swollen breasts pushing out the fabric, her nipples visible beneath.

I nodded towards the bed, and they sat next to me. I stood and faced them. "So ... I take it you two are eager to get started." The looks and nods confirmed my thoughts.

"I want to introduce you to each other's bodies. You should get to know each other, first with your fingers and your lips. And I'll show you what feels good to me..."

I knelt in front of my son and smiled up at him. "Relax, Dex. I think you liked this before."

I reached into his boxers and wrapped my fingers around his throbbing penis, his flesh warm in my hand. I pulled him out of the opening, and Kira's eyes were immediately staring there. "A guy really likes to feel your fingers around his dick," I started, "stroking it gently at first." I slipped my son's cock through my fist, lightly pulling on the skin but not gripping him too hard. "Just up and down. Watch his body move, Kira. It will show you what he likes."

Dexter was already starting to pant. A drop of precum formed in his tiny hole. "Would you like to taste it, Kira?" I asked, "your brother is sweet and wonderful. Just your tongue." Kira leaned over and drew her tongue across Dex's penis, collecting the precum. She smiled and purred and sat back to watch me.

"You'll want to get him wet. Your mouth works best. Like this..."

I leaned down and took my son's cock between my lips. God, I loved the salty, meaty flavor of his dick. He swelled against my tongue as I started to slowly work up and down, drooling saliva over his flesh. I paused and said, "careful with your teeth. Just your lips and tongue. He'll love it. Right, Dex?"

He moaned his agreement when I sucked him in again. Kira had moved closer, now beside me with her chin on her brother's thigh, eyes locked on where I sucked his cock.

"You can feel him getting closer, see how he's tensing? He's going to shoot soon. I think you should try it first..."

Kira literally drooled as she moved between his legs, slurping up the drop of saliva hanging on her lip.

"Be gentle. Use a little suction. Use your tongue to swirl the tip and the length. Go ahead. See? He's drooling precum again..."

Kira's lips trembled as they slid just over the tip of her brother's penis. He groaned his appreciation. She was hesitant, only moving down a couple of inches before pulling back.

"Use your fingers to hold him here," I showed her with my own, "you can control how deep you take him."

Kira grasped Dex's shaft and started to move up and down with more urgency. My son groaned again, his hips rising from the bed. "Oh ... Oh ... Ohhh..."

Kira purred, "mmm ... mmmm ... mmmmmm..." I could hear her slurping as she applied suction. Her lips were wet with drool, my son's cock slippery and pulsing.

"When he cums, Kira, you can keep him inside if you want ... that's what I enjoy. Just concentrate on breathing ... breathe ... that's it." Kira bobbed in long motions, my son's penis becoming over-engorged. "Do it, Dex," I told my son, "fill her mouth." Kira braced herself by making her movements more shallow and tightening her lips. "Cum in your sister's mouth, Dex ... oh, God..." My fingers were sliding between my legs as I watched.

My son started to jerk. "Oh ... Oh ... it's coming ... I'm cumming ... Oh ... Oh ... Uuuuhhhhhhhggggggg ... ooohhhhmmmmmgg..."

Kira snorted as her brother's cum fired against the back of her throat. She tried to breathe as he came, gagging lightly. She pulled back, the tip of Dex's cock against her lips. Long strands of sticky seed splashed against her mouth and chin, some of it hitting my arm and my breasts. Dexter groaned as he came. Kira caught her breath after swallowing hard and pushed her lips back over the tip of her brother's dick, letting the last drops of semen collect on her tongue.

Dexter shuddered and pulled his cock from his sister's mouth, moaning through his orgasm. Small globs of warm cum ran from the tip and down over Kira's fingers. She looked at me, mouth open, looking proud of herself. I smiled. Her brother's semen was dripping from several spots on her face, her lips coated, and I could see some still inside on her tongue. Before I could kiss her, she leaned over her brother and pushed her lips to his.

My son licked his own cum from Kira's face, swallowing what she did not. I played with my pussy while I enjoyed them moaning and kissing together.

When they broke apart, Kira looked at me for further instructions.

"That was beautiful, you two."

I agree.

"I kinda lost it," Kira said, "it surprised me how much he shot."

"Yeah ... your brother has very healthy loads, it seems," I chuckled, "it just takes practice. Lots of practice. I'm sure you two won't mind that, right?"

They both grinned.

"Well, Dex, what do you think?"

"That was so hot ... seeing it on you, Kira," my son said to his sister, "I always wanted to know what you did when I gave your panties back. I wondered if you ever put it on your face..."

"Not like that," Kira replied, drawing a finger across the wetness on her chin, "but I ate it..."

"So hot," Dex said.

"And now it's your turn, Dex. Ready?"

He nodded, and I pushed my daughter onto her back. She grinned, flushed and sweaty. I kissed her lips a moment, tasting my son's salty seed in her mouth, then spread her legs and settled between them.

"Every woman is different, Dex. You have to pay attention to how she moves, how her body tells you to do more or less, move faster or slower. Don't worry, it just takes practice, as well."

I leaned close to Kira's sweaty crotch, my daughter's aroma full of florally, pungent notes. I inhaled, "smell her first, let her know how much it turns you on to sniff her there. It's better than her panties, trust me..."

I inhaled again, letting Kira's odors wash through me. My own pussy was drooling between my legs.

"Then start by teasing her a bit. Here," I licked along one edge of my daughter's thin but swollen labia majora, "and here," down the other side, "and here," I circled above her clit. "Let her know how much you like tasting her. Mmm..."

Dex had moved closer and was watching carefully as I started to lap against Kira's crotch, tasting her slick, slightly creamy juices. She moaned lightly, her hands idly playing across her nipples. I rested my hands on her stomach, gently stroking up and down as I licked her private flesh.

"See this?" I asked, my tongue pointing to Kira's little clit, "that's the spot she really likes to be licked. Be gentle, though. Not too much, unless she wants it. Build up to it, let her know with your tongue how turned on it makes you to know her this way." I began to circle my daughter's nub, the little button hardening, barely visible under its hood. Kira strained and grew more tense, louder, with each pass of my tongue. "Then," I told my son, "slip a finger inside. She's already wet there..."

I probed towards Kira's vagina. Her hymen mostly covered the opening, only a small hole in the pink-white membrane. It looked a lot like mine at her age. I'd come to realize how different hymens could be. Some women had almost nothing there, others had a nearly-complete barrier in front of their vaginas.

My daughter's, like mine, mostly obscured her inner channel. "Her hymen is still intact. Let it be up to her when she wants you to push through it. But for now, just penetrate her gently. Like this..." I softly fingered Kira's pussy while I licked her clit. She started to raise up, and I knew she was getting closer. "I think Dex should try it now."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.