LA Fun - Cover

LA Fun

Copyright© 2015 by Dual Writer

Chapter 57

Sex Story: Chapter 57 - A man's company moves him from Florida to California where some very new and exciting experiences await him. Enjoy the many fun and strange characters who flow through the story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Interracial  

The girls finally finished the mess they had created and came from the office looking the worse for wear. Both had satisfied smiles on their faces and it was Jules who told me; “We found some investors who were represented by a group that was leading them astray. What they were being told wasn’t reality, but the group felt the need and had hired a lawyer. We were told that it was thought the investing company was going to abscond with the money invested when we called the lawyer to find out what was going on.”

Katie chimed in, “We already had a handle on everything the guy was going to do in order to get the money into his account. We made sure we had the investor group’s agreement to act in their interests, and were able to steer the investment group to one of our private investment companies that’s known for hiding cash in offshore Caribbean accounts. The chiselers jumped at the chance to do business with us, so we were able to gain total control over the investment monies, use it to shore up an offer for a large chunk of oil futures, and close that deal, as well as report to the snakes that their investment went tits up. We even had the attorney firm repping the investors do the letter that said what terrible money Managers we were. Anyway, we were able to save the money that was in the investors’ account, made them a fat four percent, and took our management fees off the top. We made a little on some trades, but should also make a hit when we sell the futures we bought. Jules and I think oil will come back to over forty a barrel for West Texas Crude and we own almost a year’s worth of futures at just over twenty. We can profit today or make a bigger one in a couple of months.”

I was shaking my head as the two said they had made a few dollars while making a bunch of buy and sell orders by convincing the raiding investor company that they were real. It didn’t hurt that they were accurate on everything they were working at the time.

All that made me dizzy. Jules assured me she had not used any of our assets to keep the raiding company from embezzling the investors’ funds. She said that she had used their office fund that couldn’t be traced. Those two were dangerous.

Katie came to sit on my lap. Her magnum chest was always in the way, but that was a good thing and I never thought they were a hindrance. She kissed me on the cheek and then on the lips before wiggling around to arrange herself.

Katie said, “We miss Willy. We need to have Willy and her mom both come here. Her mother’s nurse could come too. I’m sure we can find a local doctor that she can use. As far as being strong enough for the trip, she could be in bed all the way if we planned it right and she wanted to lie down. They would be a welcome addition. We’re giving up on you taking it easy and doing a lot of recreational things, so we need our buddy with us. She encourages us to exercise and get fresh air. Her mom loves to play cards and our parents like that too. I’m sure she wouldn’t be in the way.”

I had no objection if the older woman could make the trip. I was going to make a comment about the cost of flying stateside back and forth, but Jules answered that question. Jules said, “The plane had charter passengers going back to California and has four couples who are coming over on the return flight. We can put them on that flight and she’ll be here in the morning.”

I told the girls; “Call her so they can talk it over.”

Jules told me, “We’ve been helping them talk it over, and Willy’s mom says visiting Hawaii has been a dream and number one on her bucket list for years. We’ll get them on their way.”

The girls and I were sitting in the salon talking about how our lifestyle had been changing. I said to them, “You two are creating a dynasty. I’m thinking that we may have to just drop out of the crazy rat race we’ve been working in with the money you’ve been making. I’ll spend the money you two make and be your boy toy.”

Katie laughed and asked, “You know that you are knocking down some really big bucks from all the offices you watch over. Do you know what your bonus money was last quarter? Do you know what your commission checks were these last two months? Your quarterly bonus was almost two million, Brad. Your commission for each of the last two months was over two million. I only know this because I balance your checkbook. You hardly ever spend any personal money because everything you do is for the company. We own our homes in LA and here. We pay some king-size taxes in both places, but our trading is keeping up with the payrolls here and in LA. Grandfather and Yuu said they would take care of the construction costs and house expenses, but we’ve been able to absorb that. You are not just a boy toy, Big Daddy, you’re a money making machine. It’s Jules and I who can take a break and just smile at all our big bucks.”

I told Jules, “You probably need to call Yuu and Hideki so that they will come to look at the finished product here. Both of them have been pushing very hard lately and could probably enjoy some relaxation. They were planning on paying for all the changes here, so they will want to do something special.”

Jules grinned, “It’s a special compliment when I can make my grandfather and uncle proud of me. I want Yuu’s women and children to come. We’ll have a really good time with the kids having fun together if Katie’s nieces and nephews come at the same time.”

Jules said, “Yuu has really enjoyed being with you, Brad. He has been enjoying being with you more than I’ve seen him with anyone before. Most people he deals with are always on their knees in front of him and have their hands out. You’ve always just joked with him and let him find out that you’re happy with what you have.”

I told Jules, “And then you go out and buy an airplane that’s better than his. Did you do that on purpose?”

Jules shook her head ‘no’; “I had Yuu help me negotiate for it. He was the one who told me to buy it if I could afford the newer, faster airplane.”

I hugged my bulging wife, “You and Katie are amazing. I hope Yuu and family will come. Katie needs to get her siblings to bring their kids. I’m becoming soft and want all our family around me. My sister and brother are so focused on what they think their future is that they don’t want to take the time to enjoy having kids. Look at me; I have three lovers who want to give me children.”

Jules asked, “What do you think Mooney will do? Do you think they will sell the West Coast to you?”

“Probably not. Ken thinks he can resurrect the relationship we were enjoying before this all happened. It’s sad to say, but I don’t care. I want Mooney to continue to succeed and will help them, but I won’t endanger my health or put pressure on my family to help them continue. I could probably run the entire West Coast, but it isn’t something I would wish on an enemy.”

“Come on pregnant moms, come play some golf with me. Katie needs to find out what it’s like to have a six stroke par three. We’ll play a course Katie’s mom JoAnn has fun on.”

One of the tourist-oriented golf courses had a fun miniature golf course that was always busy. Katie, Jules, Freddy, and JoAnn went that way while Dad, Joe, and I played the back nine holes on one of the more difficult courses.

Dad told me, “Your mom and I played the courses at the Villages daily, but we didn’t have fun like we do here. Joe and JoAnn are always fun to be with, and we can go home and play in the pool. You know that we’re almost nudists by the way we’re always wandering around naked. It does become some interesting fun between us.”

“That’s too much information, Dad.”

Joe gave me a hip check and said, “Give me a break; I’ve watched you check out JoAnn’s rack. Are you telling me you wouldn’t want to play with those monsters?”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. “You do know that your daughter is a duplicate of your wife, Joe. I have all the top shelf toys that you do, and she has learned well from her mother.”

Dad was becoming a little risqué, “Your mom hasn’t had the largest chest around, but I can tell you that she probably is the best fuck the Villages ever had.”

“Dad! Dad! Don’t talk about Mom like that.”

Dad grinned, “Give me a break, Kid. Your generation didn’t invent sex. Each new generation has something they can contribute from the previous generation which has been having some crazy times long before you came along. Joe and JoAnn joined right in with your Mom and me. It’s so good for us to have partners in crime. Do you know that we’ve met some neighbors who are as crazy as we are?”

Joe said, “We’re not sex-crazed all the time, but we do enjoy fooling around. Don’t think ill of us. We enjoy each other and our friends who have the same attitude.”

I wondered if Katie knew how risqué her parents were. My mom and dad may have corrupted them.

I felt I should say ‘hi’ to the LA office, so I gave them a call. The auto-attendant answered, so I dialed Kelly’s extension and went straight to her mailbox. I tried Georgia’s and went there for her too. It was thirty minutes after closing time, so I was at fault for making them regularly go home at night. I’d get up early and talk to all the people there.

I checked my voicemail, and wouldn’t you know that there were almost a hundred messages. I wrote them all down with who called, the return number, and what the question was. This was only for one day, but Ken had left three messages and told me to check my e-mail. He said that he had his mind changed by Forest and Dorothy, so he wasn’t going to give up on the west coast.

Jim and Don both called about the condition of the electrical, data, and voice wiring. Don indicated that the new temporary office was going to produce close to fifty sales for the week.

Ken had left a message that he and Alec had gone up to San Jose to check on the progress and said the contractor was working twelve-hour days to get caught up to our schedule. Ken told me how he had gone out to the properties there and found that the model and inventory homes were staked out and foundations were going to be poured.

I had to smile as I might have found an Assistant Manager in Ken if he wanted to go that way. The man had a good head on his shoulders and didn’t let much of anything keep him from doing what was necessary. You got the idea that Alec was protecting someone she loved if you watched her watching him to make sure all was well.

My inbox was filled with a couple of pages of listed e-mails. Most could be answered without any research, but a couple required me to look at the company’s website to find answers.

Ken, the partner’s, e-mail was a long dissertation on why he didn’t want to sell me the west coast offices. The way he wrote it made sense, but I could tell he had Forest and Dot over his shoulder. Included was that the plane was back on the flight line waiting to be instructed on where to go. A new pilot had been found, but there wasn’t a hostess as yet. This was good since I needed to send Joan or Kelly to San Antonio to make sure that everyone at the temporary office knew their functions.

There was an e-mail from Kelly telling me that she put the Foxworth girls in the condominium office. Chica was apparently raiding the local real estate offices for anyone with condo experience. Danny was interviewing and finding compatible people to fulfill the rest of her office. Kelly said that this was probably too early to be promoting someone to Office Manager, but she thought that it would work because they were within walking distance for her to supervise them. She included that she had notified Dorothy of the changes that had been made so that the Indy people wouldn’t think they were being ignored again.

I needed to talk to Kelly to find out what happened to the man she had found that she thought would be a good manager for the condo project. There was also the man Matt was training that was thought to be a good sales manager.

A late e-mail from Kelly told me, “The Manager in Phoenix sent me a note saying he wanted to retire. His reasoning was that his finances rounded out very well with the commissions and bonuses he had been making. He wanted to become a part time salesperson to keep a foot in the door. Kelly said that it was good that we had Joan in reserve as she thought Joan could run that office with her eyes closed.”

Kelly noted that she was actively searching for Assistant candidates.

My legal tablet had two pages of calls I needed to make in the morning. I left it in the center of my desk and shut down all my electronics. I walked out into the salon and saw Hideki, Nobuko, Yuu, and all his family. This was a party.

I shook hands with both Hideki and Yuu, along with our respectful bows. The two men began talking to me at once. I held my hand up, and told Hideki, “You go first.”

Hideki said, “The new home is beautiful, but you didn’t let us help with the construction costs. How will we feel comfortable coming here if we don’t have something invested in it?”

Yuu smiled and said, “I feel the same, especially after you have devoted so much space to my family.”

I told the two men, “This home is a family home. It doesn’t have a name on the front gate. This is all of ours forever. Come and go when you want to. Use the grounds, the cars, the facilities wherever the family is a member. I love the idea that you will be here with your family often. Yuu can leave his family here while he has to travel if he wants. The children are home schooled, so they can learn here as well as anywhere.”

Nobuko came to me and gave me a warm hug, surrounding me with the fragrant haze that accompanies her. The woman said, “This is a wonderful place for all of us to come while the men are traveling. The grandchildren love it and we all feel welcome.”

I told Nobuko, “I’ve asked Katie to bring her sisters and brother here for a vacation and some fun. This place will be exciting if we can get their eleven kids here. I love the idea of all these people being here having fun.”

Katie had overheard me and reminded me that these folks were farmers and had farms to take care of. I told Katie, “How about helping them hire workers to take care of their places for a month since you abandoned the farm to play in LA? Petition for them to be home schooled if the kids have to have schooling. I’d love to have all your family here for us to enjoy. I’ll charter a bigger plane if we need one. Just think of the fun Yuu’s kids can have with all your nieces and nephews.”

Katie hugged me and said, “You fit into our family so well that I’m going to get you some bibbed overalls so you can be a farmer too.”

Jules said, “I want to keep him naked and available so that he can scratch my itch whenever I need it.”

Uh oh, there was no telling what would come from Jules next if she was getting randy.

The kitchen staff somehow prepared a great meal for us all in a very short amount of time. Jules and Katie stood and walked over to the wall of the dining room when we were enjoying some dessert. Jules pushed on something and the wall opened up to another large dining area, complete with tables and windows to the outside. Jules said, “This is for the increased population. All the kids can eat in here and their noise won’t bother us at all. Katie and I talked to the architect to see how we could do this.”

I was smiling as I sat in the big lounge, salon, or saloon, whatever they wanted to call it. This was the way to relax. I kept thinking of those back on the mainland and wished that some could be with us now. I’d talk to some of the folks about it tomorrow and I’d make the offer if I thought it was possible to have them join us.

Katie and Jules were enjoyable to make love to until we were lying on our backs totally satisfied. Jules said, “I don’t know whether or not it’s a good idea for you to leave Mooney. You enjoy the pressure of making decisions on the fly and creating ways for the company to profit even with the worst problems. You won’t have that or any major challenges until you create them here if you drop out. I think that you should go back to California and all your challenges, and get them running smoothly. Then, my crazy man, decide if you want to come back for more fun with your family. Come back to us for some more vacation fun.” We three got up and went to our sitting room where I made myself another drink and poured each of the girls some juice.

I admitted, “That’s a tough one, Jules. I love you and Katie, and now Willy, so much that I don’t know if I’m willing to give that up to be the hotshot in LA. You and Katie made LA fun and made me know what wanting to be a part of a true partnership was. Do you think that you and Katie would have become my bosom buddies and me your toy if you two hadn’t been so successful?

Jules smiled at me and said, “You were already so involved in my heart that I wanted to haul you away to some private island just for us to enjoy each other. Katie was also my heart partner who had to be included, so the house in LA became a true haven for us. Hideki intervened and we became even more involved. What a fun and loving time. Nobuko told me that I had found a person who loved me more than life itself. That was before she began teaching you, so I knew that it was true. Now look at us. You have three of us pregnant who will bring you your own children. We have enough money to do anything we want for as long as we want. Katie and I are established, and can make good trades and continue to prosper. I think that what I’m trying to tell you is for you to make that company who wanted to spurn you want to keep you at any cost. Katie and I have talked about it, and we both want you to go back to LA and make everything there work. We want you back here in a week or so, but we want you to be a crazy man making Mooney successful.”

I sat there looking at Jules and had tears in my eyes. This woman knew me. She knew my heart was with them first, but then there were all the people I had been forced to leave behind. We went back to bed and with some renewed energy I made love with both of my special women until we were asleep.

The next day was going to be busy, so I had set my alarm to get up at four so that I could talk business with Indy and San Antonio.

I called the home office with a mug of coffee in my hand, and spoke to Dot first. She was in a decent mood as she told me that Dan was coming out of it. She said that he was willing to come to my terms now that he had time to think them over. I didn’t know what my terms were, other than trying to promote Mooney.

I talked to Ken about me coming back to LA and working the San Antonio opening to get it started. He was in favor of that. He said, “Dan may be able to return to work soon. He’s told me to salvage our relationship with you at all costs, so he has swallowed his pride and wants you to remain. Just a couple of days of business being off more than fifty percent were enough to do it. I know that it wasn’t you who did it, as I questioned everyone in all the regions. Even the East coast crashed as well as both the major Midwest regions. The commission thing hit and then the news of you being trashed hit them all at the wrong time. They didn’t feel bad for you, but they knew that their jobs were iffy at best if you were sacrificed.”

“I want you to consider something, Ken. You and Forest come to Hawaii and relax. Dan is welcome too if he can travel. I’m going back to LA and will make sure all my offices are where they should be, and then return to Hawaii. We all need some healing, and you can be as friendly or distant as you want. That’s why I built the extra room onto that place. Think about it and call Jules and Katie to tell them you’re coming if you want to show up. I need to make a quick trip through my offices to give them some love. I need to check on San Jose and then San Antonio. I’ll be back in Hawaii in a week if all is well.”

Ken said, “Are you nuts? What do you have to gain by helping us after the way we treated you?”

“I have to gain the comfort of being able to take care of almost twenty offices. I want to get them settled and back to making themselves and the company money. Oh yeah, Ken, that makes me a buck as well. I was just told that I didn’t need to be doing this since I am already wealthy, but I want the company to prosper. So let’s have some fun while I get us back to running at a hundred fifty percent.”

“Anything you want, Brad. You’ve never taken advantage of the company and have always paid us some big dividends. Let us know what you’re doing and ask questions when you need to.”

This was so different from the confrontational mode of a week ago. I was now eager to get back into the rat race. I needed to plan on visiting all the branches and finding as many Assistants as possible. The best would be transferred to Hollywood to become Kelly’s students.

I had talked to Texas and to LA by the time the rest of the family was awake for breakfast. The offices were excited that I would be coming back to reassure everyone that everything was back to normal. I had checked with the aircraft charter office to find out when they were traveling back to the mainland.

I told the girls at breakfast; “Willy will be in this morning, and the aircraft has a charter back to the mainland today. I’m going back to travel to all the offices and also make sure that the two new ones are where they should be. I’ll be back here within a week and expect you two to be fat and happy mothers to be. You need to get your siblings, nieces, and nephews here to play with Yuu’s kids, Katie. You both know how I like a challenge, and getting all the offices to produce at their max again is my immediate goal. I’m thinking that the company is going to offer me a partnership, but I’ll surprise them and turn it down for right now. I want to make sure that the offer is sincere and is supported by all those who own a piece of the company.”

Hideki told me, “Be gentle when you deal with a company that is owned by several people. If there are only two owners they will agree, but if more than two there will always be someone who doesn’t. Tread softly and win them all over to your way of thinking. Always tell someone the benefits of what you want to do before you tell them what actions will provide the benefits. It will help their acceptance.”

Jules told me, “I’ll call Kelly to tell her that you’re on your way. I won’t tell her to stay with you. That’s up to you. I wish you would since Katie and I like Kelly. You would also have Georgia if you have Kelly. How can you turn that duo down?”

“Oh, Jules, I love you, Katie, and Willy, and don’t need any other women. Don’t be telling them to do anything. Let them do their jobs so that I can get back here quickly.”

Katie told me, “You don’t need to pack anything since you have a closet full of clothes at home. Tell the house girls to get your bag packed for you when you travel. It’s their job to have clothes for you. I love you more than you would ever believe, Brad. We’ve come a long way in a short while, and we’ve had fun getting here. Come back to us as soon as you can or we’ll be tracking you down. You’re our boy toy.” I was given a very enthusiastic kiss along with that proclamation.

That was it. Suda took me and Donte to the airport. Vicki stayed with the family to be their personal guard. That was their decision, not mine. I didn’t want to get into the politics of the people who watched over us. Donte knew what I would do in a crisis, whereas Vicki might want to take on more than necessary, so this was a good decision.

Brindle met us at the airport in Burbank with the BMW and drove us home. The house staff wasn’t that excited since it was only me and not the girls. Willy and her mom had left yesterday evening, so Donte and I were the only ones there, and we were never a challenge. As I had a drink in the saloon and practiced some pool, I thought that I might shoot with the team Thursday night, so that I could be of some assistance to the team.

My immediate goal was to make sure the local offices were in good shape, and then travel out of the area for the same reason.

Wednesday morning found me at the office with about six dozen assorted donuts by seven thirty. I made coffee in all the break rooms and made sure all the lights were on. Georgia showed up at seven-forty, and then a smiling Kelly came in wearing a really nice lady’s suit five minutes later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.