LA Fun - Cover

LA Fun

Copyright© 2015 by Dual Writer

Chapter 37

Sex Story: Chapter 37 - A man's company moves him from Florida to California where some very new and exciting experiences await him. Enjoy the many fun and strange characters who flow through the story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Interracial  

Wednesday morning was a little mad house with all the extra people. The girls and I had gotten up early as we always do, and had worked out. We enjoyed a group shower that renewed some of our play from the night before. The visitors began coming down to join us for coffee and breakfast once we were dressed and downstairs.

I needed to get going if I was going to be at the office at my regular time. I heard the four men talk about playing a round of golf as I got ready to leave. Hideki asked to be included and said he would have his club make an exception allowing them to have a five-some.

My brother, brother-in-law, sister, and sister-in-law were surprised to see me wearing a shoulder holster with a gun in it. I told them to have Jules and Katie give them a rundown on why I carried a weapon.

Donte and I took off for the office. We were running a little late and didn't arrive until almost eight. Georgia thanked me for having her out last night, and I told her that Jules and Katie would be inviting her out often.

Kelly and Willy were happy to see me, and both excitedly told me of the number of sales that had been made Monday and Tuesday. Joan made the comment that maybe I needed to leave more often so that they would get more big sales.

We all had a Mooney mug of coffee while sitting at the conference table. I talked to them about the company wanting to explore building condominiums. The girls all thought that it would be a great idea because of the large population and lack of property for single family homes except farther and farther away from the business areas. I described my idea about a high rise condominium similar to what some areas of Florida have. The women thought that would be good too.

I was almost catatonic over so much business after the morning tour where I heard from Matt that his group had made thirty-two sales on Monday and thirty-one sales yesterday. There was construction now happening in the conference room area when I went upstairs to see Jimmy and Connie. Kelly said, "We needed more closing rooms, so I had Ken and Julio work on how many closing rooms we could create by using that space. I know our building will be up soon, but we need the closing rooms now. We have seven, which will allow up to twenty-eight closings a day, but Jimmy is doing a good job of attracting other realtors to use us for loans and title closings. Five more rooms will give us capacity for twenty more a day if we use them to their max."

I had to ask, "How many people are working in the title office now? You have to figure that the prep work is going to require almost as many closing clerks as prep clerks."

Kelly said, "They're wedged in there pretty tight, but they're keeping up so far."

That still didn't answer my question about how many people were working in the title office now.

Jimmy now had ten clerks working on credit applications. He smiled at me as he said, "I think I have our money people working overtime at finding enough money for all our sales. The other branches out here are doing well too, so your regions are producing enough revenue to keep the rest of the country happy. Our turndown rate has been less than one percent since you've been here, so all is well in this office."

Connie now had four people, and looked up from her desk, "What would you want, Boss? I think you better ask the home office to bust this area into two offices. Our revenues are so hot right now that no one in Indy believes us. I think they are getting an idea of how much business we are doing now that closings are catching up."

"You were working on a spreadsheet that would give a running P&L so that we can keep track of sales versus payroll and the related departments, Connie. How close are you to having something like that?"

Connie grinned and wiggled her finger for me to come behind her chair to watch one of her PC screens. I noticed the entry into the local server and a spreadsheet come up. Connie said, "This is about as detailed as you're going to get on a continuous running basis. We'll be running about twelve hours behind reality, but you should be able to check this any time during the day to see most of the numbers that you like to see. Notice that each department shows the number of personnel and the total payroll cost, along with their outside revenue."

"Okay, you're really on top of it. Keep your finger on the pulse and keep Kelly and Joan informed. Tell me too, but I'm going to be gone for a week. I'll call to see how you're doing, but the office is in all your hands."

"You won't have to worry, Brad. Everyone is working together and pushing for every sales dollar they can get."

I stopped in the Title Office and saw that every inch of space was used for clerks. Margaret, the Title Office Manager, made the comment, "My job is easier than ever with so much business coming through here. All I have to do is check the clerks' work, make sure we stay on schedule, and solicit more work. The bonuses for this office will be as big as yours this month. I think I'll get a new car." I left the woman cackling like a mad witch.

Back in my office with a mug of coffee, I reviewed e-mails and then called Dan. "Hey, Boss; I thought I'd do some bragging about the office. I'm sure you already know that we had sixty sales for Saturday and Sunday, backed that up with thirty-two on Monday, and thirty-one more yesterday. Add 'em up and you have a hundred twenty-three sales in four days. Sales is trying for a minimum of one fifty, but are thinking that they should do at least one sixty for the week ending Friday. They are trying to give me a wedding present. You do know their current goal is at least two consecutive weeks of two hundred or better, don't you? That might take some time, but it's something these folks are going to work at."

Dan said, "Your sales out there are becoming legendary. We all are waiting every morning to see the sales for the previous day. Your accountant updates us here, and we begin doing high fives and fist bumps. Your people are keeping up by selling some of everything and constantly finding listings. Do you think your people will keep up the pace while you are on vacation?"

"I think so, because I will have Kelly and Joan spearheading everything. Matt is trying for new records every day, so me being gone for the week's vacation will be like me being gone while working at other offices. This office is on track and the others are almost there. Sacramento is good, Reno is back to production, Oakland is as crazy as ever, San Francisco is settling down with some decent sales, San Diego is pumping, and Las Vegas is really doing well. The three northern West Coast offices are doing well, with lowly Salt Lake now really selling. I'll have the South Central smoothed out, and increase their sales even more than what they are doing. I have no real problems with that group, and you're adding San Antonio to the territory. I'll go back there when I get home from vacation. Everything is running smooth if no problems crop up."

"You amaze us, Brad. You really don't do that much in the branch, but you instill some kind of drive that has the Managers busting their butts to succeed. It's showing too, because your regions are showing a collective thirty percent growth for the quarter. We normally look for six to ten, but you cleaned up problems and created sales. Teach your tricks to more Managers, Assistants, and future Regional Managers. Do it like you did Fred. He's really trying to build sales in his region and is doing a good job."

"Send me a Manager who might be having trouble when I get back, Dan, and I'll teach him or her what we do to increase sales. I really think a lot of our success is attitude and advertising. It rubs off on the group next to you until the entire office is running at a high level if everyone in the office is pushing for their individual success."

"Listen, Brad, have a good time in Hawaii and stay another week if you want. Your people will all respond to a quick phone call, and we'll all know that you're having some much deserved time off."

"I want to go to Japan with Hideki for ten days to two weeks to get a feel for where he comes from. I think I can learn a lot from his business practices over there and can use them in our operation here. I want you to plan on it in about two to three months."

Dan said, "I'll do that. I'm writing myself a note right now so that I won't forget. Get off the phone and make sure your joint is operating the way you want, then get out of there. Go home and enjoy your family while they're there."

Kelly and Joan were checking on something at the construction yard as I sat back thinking about all the family that was here and those who were on their way. Willy brought me out of my reverie by saying, "Jules wants me to come out to meet all the family members who are coming tonight. She wants me to stay over tonight so that they'll know that we are a unit. Do you think that's the right thing to do?"

I thought of the people at home right now and their acceptance of Jules, Katie, and me, and then tried to feel how they would accept Willy's addition. The girls needed to get some pictures of Cindy out so that the families can see how identical the two were. My family might not understand, but I'll bet that my mom and sister will. Dad has accepted Jules and Katie, so why not Willy too? "I wish you three could have gotten together a while ago so that you could have had time to establish yourselves with each other, Willy. It's almost too bad that you're not going to Hawaii with us. On the other hand, it's good that you're going to be here working so you can wrap your head around how you want our relationship to continue. Come out tonight, and I'll let you and the girls have all the time you want to play among yourselves. I may want to join in with Katie or Jules, but I'll let you be loved by the girls."

Willy blushed, looked down, and then looked up at me with those half closed eyes, "I may want to be a part of you too. I tell myself that I don't want a man, and then I look at you and know that I want to be a part of you. I want to share you with Jules and Katie. I told them that last night, and they smiled the whole time. Tell me what's right."

"There is no right or wrong in this situation, Willy. You know the girls are a little nuts and I'm sure you realize that they are very intense when they care about someone. Katie had a tough time accepting that she loved me, although Jules very quickly professed how she felt. You aren't required to announce how serious you are, so you can keep it to yourself while you become a part of the girls' love."

Willy was standing at her desk as she said, "You are so sweet and understanding, Brad. You should go home and visit with your family and Katie's who are arriving today. The girls will be back in a minute, so get out of here early. Oh, I'm going to be your secretary on the road if I can. You might want to use that time to teach an Assistant, but you can have an Assistant as well as a secretary. I'm ready to do the job."

I won't have to worry about that for ten days or so. I will need to run through the South Central offices and then go back up north to check out Seattle, Portland, and Salt Lake City. It will be good to see Rebecca and Sheila. It made me wonder if they were coming Saturday.

"I'm out of here for right now, Willy. I suppose that I'll see you this evening. You know that it's going to be total chaos with a bunch of kids running around. I'm curious to see how the staff at the house deals with the kids."

Willy told me, "I'll be there as soon as I can. I'm going to stop at home to pick up some nightwear and clothes for tomorrow. I'm looking forward to bedtime."

I had to chuckle because I knew kids and they loved to find their special adult and snuggle up to them for a good night's sleep. That definitely disrupts any fooling around.

I knew kids had arrived as soon as I parked in the garage and stepped out to go to the side door. There was a lot of hollering and splashing that told me several kids were in the swimming pool. I walked around to the pool area and discovered a young woman in a brief white one piece suit with a whistle on a chain around her neck and a smile on her lips that told the world she loved being a lifeguard for a bunch of kids. She suspiciously looked at me, and I told her, "I'm the guy who lives here, but I don't know these kids yet. I'm going inside so keep watch; I might be back out."

Michi was nearby; he nodded at me and approached the lifeguard as I left.

I was told that the women of the group were in Hollywood shopping when I stepped into the kitchen. I wasn't expected, so I could do whatever I wanted. Noticing that the cooks were working on lunch, I asked when it would be ready. The answer was, "As soon as one of the wild ones out there drowns or they fall over from exhaustion. They've been running and playing for over two hours."

Knowing kids, I told the house staff, "Get ready, because I'll bet they're in here to eat in just a couple of minutes."

I walked out to the pool area and hollered, "Who wants lunch. I'll bet there's some soup and sandwiches ready for you right now. You don't even have to wash your hands. Bring an extra towel to sit on and come in. You," I pointed at the lifeguard, "Probably need to wash your hands and then come into the main dining room. I'm sure all the fancy stuff has been cleaned off the table."

All the kids from the pool were immediately running for the house, after stopping off for a couple of towels, at the announcement that food was available.

I had to begin asking 'who belonged to who' when everyone was seated at the table. There were eleven kids at the table waiting to be told to eat. They were all being polite and waiting to be told to begin. I smiled, waved, and said, "Let's eat."

Eleven kids began eating without saying a word to each other. I asked, "So, who is the oldest among you?"

Three hands went up, and all three said, "I am."

"That was close, so I suppose I should ask each of the oldest who their parents are. You on the end; who are your parents, and why do you think you are the oldest?"

The kid had to stop chewing to answer, and looked at his cousins as he said, "Well, I'm the oldest of my brothers and sisters, but the three of us boys are all close together in age. I'm Randy, my mother is Maggie, and my father is Jim. I'm ten, my brother, Mark, is nine, Jeanette is eight, and Julie is seven."

I smiled, so that told the next two that I was interested in them. The oldest boy said, "I'm Mike at ten, this is Adam, who is nine, and Joan is eight. My mom is Nancy, and my dad is Martin. Dad is a farmer just like Grandpa."

The last of the kids' senior child stood and said, "I'm LJ, which stands for Little John, and I'm ten like the other guys. My brother, Danny, here is nine years old; my sisters are Jeanie at eight and Wanda at seven. My mom is Shirley and my dad is John. We're farmers too."

I honestly told them all, "I may not remember all your names and who you belong to, but come to me if you need something while you're here, and I'll see if I can make it happen. There are basketballs as well as tennis rackets and balls in the bin by the gym room downstairs. Enjoy all of the grounds while you're here."

The first to assume leadership, Randy, asked, "Can we swim some more? I know we're supposed to wait an hour after eating, but we all love to go swimming and the pools at home are all closed because it's too cold. The water in your pool is warm and fun to swim in."

The pool was heated, so the kids were enjoying some winter water sports.

The kids all had soup, and at least one sandwich, before going into the saloon to figure out how to turn the big TV on and find a kids' cartoon channel. I checked on them a few times and realized that all eleven were snoozing on the couches and cushions spread on the floor.

They didn't stay down long and were soon up and heading for the pool. The lifeguard Jules had hired was right there to watch them again. I was amazed at how prolific Katie's siblings were.

I used the time while the kids were outside to practice some pool shots I had recently missed. I was really focused on making what had become a difficult shot when a stranger I didn't know said, "Want me to show you how to make that easier?"

I looked up at the guy and he stuck his hand out, "I'm Jim, Maggie's husband. I'm a decent pool player, but I know how to make some really difficult shots because I practice them the same as you're doing. Let me show you."

He set the ball on the bottom rail and then executed a three rail bank kick shot that ran the ball into a kitchen pocket. He said, "The key is to just focus on the three rail bank. You try it."

I set up and did the shot the way he had shown me, and sunk the ball. "That did it. That's a good one. Want to play a couple of games?"

Jim said, "Let's do it before the braggarts get in here and mess up our game. Best of five 10-ball with alternating breaks. Let's lag for first."

I won the lag and couldn't run the table, but I was able to hide the cue ball. Jim knew how to make a table work for him and almost made a four rail kick shot, but kicked it off the rail for an easy run out. He broke and almost ran the table but kept hitting balls in his way for position. I was one game from winning when I told him as he lined up for his next shot, "Listen to what you told me on my weak shot. Focus on the shot and do your stroke the way you know how."

He stroked the shot almost perfectly, but was just a tad soft and the object didn't get to the pocket. I was able to win out as we both slapped hands for a fun match. Jim said, "The other guys will want to play you if you let them know you're any good. Katie beats everyone in the family; how do you do against her?"

"She recently beat me for first place in a tournament, and she won another game from me a while back. We're having some great competition."

Jim said, "Katie's always been the best of us kids, with John second, and me third. I think you can beat any of us though."

It was right then that the girls all came into the saloon with bags and bags of treasures from their shopping trip. All the women were excitedly talking about the movie stars they saw and who were trying clothes on with them. The women all wanted some kind of drink and a snack. JoAnn and Freddy went to the kitchen to see if the cooks would let them make something. JoAnn knew the drill and that she had to make a lot of whatever she made because of eleven grandkids.

Katie and Jules were giving me hugs and kisses while telling me, "I saw there was something going on in the east, so we both tuned in and found that ISIS had to abandon their oil wells because troops were closing in. We saw how oil was shooting up over there, and began selling our reserves to replace the ISIS oil. We tripled our money in an hour. You are one rich boy, Brad. Katie and I are swimming in money."

The bulk of the men showed up a little under the influence about this time. They had been celebrating at the nineteenth hole a little too long. It was funny to see Hideki a little high, as he hardly ever overindulged. Nobuko was with him, and took him down to their suite to give him a massage. I knew he'd feel a lot better within an hour or so.

Jim told all the guys how I had beat him at pool, and that had them all wanting a match. Katie stepped in and said, "You guys best not be playing my guy for any match sticks. He'll strip you clean while complimenting you on your game. I know him and he's so slick that a snake can't keep up with him."

I was laughing at her characterization, because I was never secretive about my game.

Katie hugged me and said, "These boys think they are God's gift to pool players, and I know what you can do. I'm toast when you want to beat me. You love me so much that you give me a break every once in a while."

I told the two sisters and sister-in-law how great their kids were, which brought some great hugs from them. I told them how the kids introduced themselves and told me who their mother and father were. I was made to recite the kids' names with the parents' names. That got me more hugs and super boobs pressed into me. Katie's sisters and her sister-in-law were all heavily endowed. What a treat for a boob guy.

It wasn't all that long before the kids began coming in the house because they were tired. It was soon time to turn the pool lights on and let soft music waft out over the pool and gazebo area.

Supper was something special for Hideki and Nobuko prepared by the Japanese cook. Each course was served to Hideki first, then to Nobuko before being served to the rest of the guests. It took some explaining to advise the others that this was their way of telling everyone the meal was fit to eat.

It took a little nudging to get some of the Midwesterners to try the giant snails that were totally delicious. The men all loved them after the first full taste, and could have filled up on the delicacy instead of enjoying the other special treats.

The kids really liked the sushi, and were never advised that the rolled fish they were eating was raw or nearly raw. What they liked was the spicy sauce they had been marinated in, along with the special seaweed they were rolled in.

Hideki had Jules, Katie, and me off to the side when supper was finished. He advised Jules, "Your uncle wants to attend your wedding. He and his wife will arrive in the morning, and I would enjoy them staying here. Do we still have room?"

Jules found Kindle and asked her that question. She was advised that suites were still available, as well as mine across from the main suite. Jules was very excited, and asked Hideki, "May I call my mother to advise her that I'll be getting married? She may not come, but she should know. I also want to call my dad to tell him. You will give me away, Grandfather, but my dad should be here if he wants to be. I'm proud to be the person I am, and proud to have a famous father, although no one knows he sired me. Brad loves me for who I am, and is special to me and to Katie. He's also special to Willy, who is becoming a part of us."

Poor Jules; she was emotional over whether her mother or father might come to enjoy what she considered and was a life changing event. I wanted to grab both her parents and shake them for ignoring this beautiful person for so long. Jules was so easy to love, and along with Katie, had become a part of me. Most people couldn't feel the intensity of our love between us. Those who did wanted to be a part of it.

Jules heard from her father Thursday evening. He said he would be there to give us his best wishes. Jules had to assure him that she was financially better off than he could ever imagine. She then heard from her mother who was suffering from some kind of internal problem that wouldn't allow her to travel. She gave her oldest daughter her best wishes, but devastated that daughter because she couldn't share in this all important event.

Friday was a repeat of Wednesday and Thursday mornings. The girls and I were up and working out by six, laughing and joking about how we would be the only newlyweds fooling around in the gym rooms. We had a good breakfast before I went up to get ready for the day. Jules and Katie both showered with me this morning, but wouldn't let me fool with them. They said they were going into the office with me when we were dressed, so that they could tell everyone there how big our wedding was going to be. All the personnel at the office knew this was a big deal to me and to the partners and important people of the company. I made sure I had said thank you and goodbye to everyone in the office when I left just before noon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.