LA Fun
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Dual Writer

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man's company moves him from Florida to California where some very new and exciting experiences await him. Enjoy the many fun and strange characters who flow through the story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Interracial  

Beep, beep, beep.

I sat up and smiled at the two women sleeping with me. I wondered how I became so lucky. My watch said it was six, so I thought I should get going. I would need to find a way to get to work.

I put the light robe I wore the night before on and went into the hall. Standing at the door to my suite was one of the butlers, but not Steven. He greeted me by saying "Good morning, Brad. If you want to work out as Mistress Jules suggested you might, put your workout clothing on and I'll show you our gym."

"Okay, sounds good to me." I had to hunt for my jock, shorts, t-shirt, and tennis shoes. I grabbed a towel from a stack near my bed and went out the door.

The man said, "My name is Charles. You may use that to address me."

Whew, stiff. We went down to a basement level beneath the first floor and entered a very nice gym. I stretched out before beginning with the treadmill and worked up to a run for about twenty-minutes. I used the free weights to do my usual regimen from there. I'd really like to run outdoors, but there may be a restriction on that in this exclusive neighborhood.

I went back upstairs after wiping down the equipment I used and went into the shower in my suite. It was as large as the master shower, and I was joined by Katie who was interested in some morning fun. As I had her back against the wall thrusting into her, she said, "Jules and I are two of the horniest women you'll ever know. We want sex morning, noon, and night. We could be two of the most successful whores in LA." We washed off after she had sprayed me with a red stream down her leg from my deposit, and I dried her voluptuous body.

We both dressed in our individual suites and met in the hallway. Katie suggested, "Let's go kiss Jules goodbye for the day. We did that, but she was still sleepy and stayed under the covers.

We went downstairs and the one butler said, "Your driver is ready to take you both to work. You have a garage full of fine automobiles if you want to drive yourself."

I looked at Katie, and she said, "Let someone else fight the traffic."

We were still early, so the traffic wasn't bad. We dropped Katie off at her building and then wormed our way to my complex to arrive at seven thirty. The construction yard was just beginning to move around, so I went into the office and found the alarm already off. Sure enough, the lobby attendant receptionist was already there with a smile and then the sales secretary was busy behind her desk farther down the hall. Connie was standing in front of four people giving directions when I entered the event room.

I didn't say anything but the people Connie was talking to all kept looking at me. She turned and saw me, then ran to me and gave me a hug. Well, knock me over with a feather. She smiled at me and said, "I brought two more temps in to get this place up to date. I want to be able to help the auditors get every bit of information possible. I've already set up the group I want to take us apart. I know they will find numerous errors I have made, but I'll bet they will help reclaim a lot of money. You're going to be the talk of the company."

I smiled at the lady and said, "I think you will be the honored one."

That was a major problem that was being handled. Next was sales. The sales secretary said to me, "I heard you were going to be in the office this morning, so I have four men for you to interview for sales manager. They have extensive experience in real estate sales and want to upgrade to a company such as ours."

"Let me have them one at a time to see if any are what we want when they are all here. You've done a great job getting people. Call the San Francisco and Oakland regional offices and ask them about possible transferees to here. I think the number is two from each, and it would be good to get some experienced company men."

The construction supervisor was standing by my open door when I went to my new office. He said, "There are some problems, Boss."

I laughed and said, "I'm sure there are, but let's get some coffee before we get too crazy."

We went to the tiny break room and I told the construction super, "We need to remodel this place from top to bottom. We'll put how we want it all together, and then work on one section at a time. I want this place totally changed so that everyone knows we're winners now and not just treading water."

I sat at the little round table near my desk back in my office, and waved the man to a chair at the table. He told me, "We have four homes already with their new owners that are crap. I responded to two week old complaints and found all of their complaints to be well founded. I know you have that new handyman company working on the one house, but I need people like that for these too. I'm going to have to go through all the skilled labor pool and eliminate at least half of them. You are demanding quality and I know what that is. Can I use my judgment on hiring and firing?"

"Absolutely. Let me give you the number of the handyman's company so that you can have them work on the problems. Do everything the customer wants, and if you or the handymen see anything else, you authorize the fix. Our customers need to know that Mooney gives the quality they promised."

The man smiled and said, "We shouldn't have many more problems like this. I'm going to be very exacting on our homes. We should be getting more for all of them, but our quality hasn't been up to standard. It will be now."

I told the man, "Each development should have at least two to four models. I want you to go through them to make sure they're perfect. Have them stripped before our decorators redo them."

"We don't have decorators, Boss. There is a decorator company according to Connie but they only have a couple of high school girls doing the purchasing. I thought that's what the company wanted."

I was shaking my head and told the super, "Things are changing, and more will change. Keep informing me on what needs to be fixed and I'll work on it. This is going to take some time. We need to sell some homes and make some money, meanwhile."

My phone rang and it was Hideki. "Good morning, Sir."

The voice on the other end said, "I am Hideki, Brad. Please call me that. I am calling to thank you for getting done early so I can attend a meeting in Japan this weekend. I will return early next week and would like to have dinner with you if possible. It won't be business, only family visiting. Is that possible?"

"You shouldn't ask me, Hideki. That is Jules' home, not mine. I'm sure she would enjoy you and Nobuko to join us for an evening."

The man said, "Maybe I need to find you a place such as that for yourself if you don't feel the place is your home too."

"Oh no, Hideki. I'm sure Jules considers the home mine as well. Please forgive me for not understanding how some society has so much to live with. I am a simple man and enjoy being that way, Sir. I enjoy working hard and enjoying some of the simple life."

"That's why you fit so well with Jules, Brad. I will have Nobuko make plans for our visit with Jules and Katie."

This is truly different. I was sitting in this huge opulent office, looking around trying to justify the size and richness of the furnishings. I had stood up to go see the sales secretary when a guy with a tool case came in. He said, "I'm here to put your computer screen on your desk. The guy before you wanted everything behind those folding doors. I don't think he ever turned it on. He actually wasn't here often enough to use it."

I looked at the small monitor and told the guy, "Do what you need to do but I want two or three twenty-seven inch monitors on the desk. Have them to the right side so that I have a view of the door, the chairs, and the conference table."

The guy asked, "Do you know how to use multiple screens?"

I wasn't pissed, but could get that way, "Do you know how to make multiple screens work?"

The guy laughed and said, "Okay, I deserved that. I just wanted to make sure. There are a few people who have asked for multiple monitors. Should I tell you who so that you can authorize them?"

"Do that. I'll probably authorize anyone who wants them if they know the value of having multiple apps up at once."

"Got it, and I will have this done by this afternoon. I need to buy the monitors."

I told the man, "Go around the office to those who have asked for multiple monitors before you make a purchase. We might be able to get a deal on a large quantity."

"Do you mean you want everyone to have twenty-seven inch?"

"Why not? They don't cost much more than twenty-four inch, and I'm sure we can negotiate a good number if we get a bunch of them."

"Wow, you are different from that skinflint who used to be in this office. I think the man spent all his time trying to line his pockets. You give me the word and I'll bring us up to date. Our operating systems are way behind the times and they need to be upgraded."

I told the tech, "We should get a new license for Windows 10 Professional and the newest version of Office Professional. We can struggle through learning a new operating system for a couple of days but you could also send some high school kids in to teach us the differences. Make a list of other software that needs to be upgraded and the price to do it meanwhile. We'll need to budget it."

It was no wonder the office wasn't producing. It was still early, so I decided to go upstairs to see the loan and appraisal group.

The upstairs was very drab and needed painting in the worst way. There was a door with a sign that said simply, 'Appraisals'. I opened the door to a small office with a single desk. The papers on the desk looked dusty and didn't appear to have been disturbed for quite a while. I looked at the date on a printed memo on top of a pile and it was six months old. This wasn't good.

I closed the door and went into another office that had 'Loans' on the door. A young secretary or clerk was busily working on some forms, and a man near her was using an adding machine to work on something. He had a dark computer screen on his desk, and she didn't have a monitor at all. The man looked up and asked what he could do for me. I stuck out my hand and told him, "I'm Brad Johnson, the new LA regional manager here. Does this room and you two make up the entire finance group?"

The man looked surprised at my question. "Yes, this is us. We are able to handle the loans for the sales that come through. Our volume isn't that high, so we aren't pressed. The company has some decent interest rates, so we're able to help the customers we have."

"I'll tell you what; I want you to consider what it will take and how much staff you'll need to handle about ten times the sales that are coming through here now. I promise you that you will have that volume. Now, why are you not using your computer for your calculations?"

"Simple; it doesn't work and hasn't for over a year. Mary finally took hers off her desk as it wasn't doing anything anyway. I'm going to do that too."

I told him, "I'll have desktops for both of you by the end of the day. It will be Monday if the tech can't get them today. Plan on what it will take to handle the increased volume anyway."

I was going to leave when I asked, "Do you know about the appraisal group?"

The man smiled and said, "I'm not sure, but he may have quit a while back. But then, no one gave him any business so he may still be collecting his salary and just not coming in."

"Ah, the title company or title office is supposed to be up here. Can you direct me to it?"

"We don't have one of those here. I know it is common in the other offices, but not since the last manager came."

I nodded and left the depressing office. I went back to my office to see the tech working on wiring for my monitors. I saw him struggling and I told him, "Just get the wiring for the monitors, and buy me a wireless keyboard and mouse. And while you're buying things, do you know the loan department computers don't work at all?"

"Yeah, I know, but the guy who used to be in this office didn't think they needed them. I have a couple of packages in the shop. I'll get them up there right away."

I told him, "Do them before my stuff. They need some help. I'm sure they will be more productive with the right tools. Check with them in a couple of weeks to see if they might do well with more than one monitor."

I went to see Connie and found that she now had her own coffee pot. Her four helpers all seemed to be knee deep in sorting and filing. "You said you made arrangements for an audit, Connie. You did say they would begin next week right?"

"Monday, Boss."

"What's this boss shit from everyone?"

Connie giggled and said, "It's almost a term of endearment. Everyone loves the way you are instantly making changes to make this office successful. We moped along here for so long that no one had any enthusiasm to make the office work. People are already saying good morning and asking questions of each other. We all heard how you fired the construction supervisor and are fixing the houses that are badly built. You are the boss, and that's what you're going to be called. Get used to it."

I had to laugh, as this was a surprise. I had thought there was no spirit in the place at all any longer, but it was there. Someone just had to let it out. I went to the sales secretary and asked if the men were ready to interview. She said, "I already did it, and only one may be a candidate. I did find those four, now six new salesmen. I have a copy of the ad proofs that will run Saturday and Sunday this weekend. We have both a few TV and radio commercials running this weekend, so the models may be busy. I have assigned three salespeople to each of the two developments. That isn't enough, but a couple of the salespeople will need some additional training first."

The girl was efficiency plus. She said, "Oh yes, the men from Oakland and San Francisco will be here for an interview on Monday. I have a copy of their performance reports to date, and I think they will work out for us. All four said they would like to try to work with our straight commission plan when I told them of that."

"You're doing great. We'll know if the advertising this weekend helps or not. We need more model homes and they will be built as soon as possible."

I went to the front and asked the receptionist, "I'm hungry. Where is the nearest Subway or place to eat?"

The girl said, "The closest Subway is about a mile down the street on the right. There are some other fast food places in that same direction. For a fancier meal, go back toward downtown Hollywood."

I asked her, "Is the phone system set up to page throughout the offices?"

She nodded and said, "The former manager forbade any paging."

"Tell you what, page and ask anyone who wants a Subway sandwich to bring their order to you. You call in the order and I'll go get it. It's my treat today."

With a wide grin, the girl said, "Got it, Boss."

I went to the men's room to pee and wash my hands. I was wondering how this office even existed. There was beginning to be some life within the building, but there was a long way to go. I was going to have to have legal help me set up a title office. I really didn't know what kind of person I would need for appraisals, but I knew the Tampa office had six people and a secretary, and they were always busy. It was just another profit center for the company. We did appraisals for our competitors because they knew we would be fair and assist in getting loans for their customers. It often was with our loan company. That we didn't have any interior decorators was another problem. We were leaving money on the table everywhere.

The receptionist said she had called in a huge order by the time I was back at her desk. I said, "Good," and took the sheet of paper with the list of subs. I asked her, "Do you have the keys to that obnoxious Escalade? My car isn't here yet."

"You gave them to me, so I thought you were giving me the car. I was wondering what kind of special favors you wanted from me." I would have been shocked if she didn't have an impish look on her face giving away that she was teasing me. I was going to give her a risqué response, but thought better of it. I just smiled.

The order was for over a hundred and fifty bucks, but it was worth it. I needed to do something to bring everyone into my corner. I would work on what to do next.

I had the receptionist back at the office do another page to pick up the ordered subs. I had bought an extra two roast beef and two tuna fish for those who didn't order. They were gone as soon as it became known that I had done that.

I went back to the event room accounting and sat at Connie's side chair. We ate our sandwiches. I think the rest of the office thought it might be strange for me to be constantly visiting with a known hardcore lesbian. We had become instant friends because she knew Jules and Katie, but she also had been the first person in the office to be totally honest with me. While we were eating, she said, "I have the books ready for the auditors. I also have that P&L you wanted. You're not going to like it, but the office made a profit in spite of the guy's thievery. Not a big one, but a profit nonetheless. Someone would have belched if he had been showing losses but he was granted a pardon since there was a profit from manipulated personnel."

I told Connie, "I'm surprised that the company didn't say something since most offices were showing a much larger profit even in the bad sales months. I prided my former region for making money in all our departments every month. We worked at selling homes, making loans, doing closings, and reselling our customers' homes. I have to ask you, Connie, is there still an appraiser being paid?"

She looked at me funny and said, "Yeah, sure, the appraiser is the former manager's brother."

"Cut him off. Have him transferred to me if he calls. The man hasn't been in his office for months."

Connie chuckled and said, "You sure know how to stir the shit up."

I smiled at her and said, "I'm just beginning."

The rest of the day was following up on what I had set in motion. I called the construction supervisor and found out the handyman company had responded to him with six more men to work on problems in existing homes. They were told what I had said about get the job done correctly and not to worry about the cost. It was already paying off as one of the customers had called their salesperson and praised us for making his home right. The salesman came to me to tell me and I called the customer in front of the salesman and told him, "Thank you for being our customer. I really want everything within your dream home to be perfect. You can call your salesman or me anytime and receive a prompt response to what you need. Thanks again for being our customer."

The salesman was almost in tears. He said, "What you just did has given me the motivation to sell an entire development. I'm so happy to be working for you that I want to tell it to everyone I see. You have just made my week, month, and year complete."

"Go sell some more, Guy. We need the business."

My conversation with a customer became common knowledge throughout the office. Everyone had heard the conversation and was happy to be working for Mooney Corporation. This is what they signed up for when they came to work here. All I had to do was to make it happen every day.

I was ready to drop when five o'clock came. There had been so many minor emergencies that I wondered if I was capable of bringing it all together. I looked forward to the weekend, but I knew the open houses in the developments for two days would be a challenge.

I realized that I didn't have a ride home when I said goodnight to each person as they exited the building. I could call the house and have a chauffeur come get me. I went to the receptionist's desk and retrieved the keys to the Escalade, set the alarm, and locked the office.

Traffic getting the short distance to home was bad, but no different than Tampa. The gate guard didn't recognize the car, but compared my face photo and let me in. I remembered the simple passcode number for the gate, 78779, the numbers for PUSSY. I didn't know what to do with the car, so I parked in front of the door. I figured someone would tell me what to do with it.

The door opened and Jules came running out before I could get out of the car. She hugged me and said, "I'm so happy and amazed when you come back to me. That you want to be with me and Katie makes me a very happy girl. Katie came out the door pulling a loose sack dress over her head. Anyone looking through the gate would have caught a glimpse of Katie's gorgeous body. She hugged me and Jules together.

Katie said, "We actually have an entire weekend to explore our new home and make love everywhere we can."

I suggested to the girls, "How about letting me put some Florida clothes on and be as comfortable as you two?"

Jules backed away from me and hoisted her short dress to her shoulders to show me she was as bare as Katie beneath. This was getting my attention.

We went upstairs and the girls steered me toward the master bedroom. They walked me to the dressing room closet and pointed at the built in drawers. "We moved all our clothes into here. You can still use the other suite, but this is our area and we both wanted you to be with us." I was taking my clothes off down to my boxers and reaching for some shorts Katie was holding, when I noticed a lady standing there waiting for my clothes. Here I was, bare-assed naked and swinging my dick at her as I reached for the shorts. Her eyes were fixed on my long dick while Katie and Jules smiled at me. Jules told the lady, "We might let you sample what you're looking at if you are a good girl."

That was not a welcomed comment, as the lady blushed. She looked panicked, and Jules made her even more uncomfortable when she went to knees and sucked half my dick into her mouth. That was the perfect stimulation, along with Katie taking my hand and pulling it up into her now ready pussy. I thought the maid would faint, but she smiled at me, licked her lips, and picked up the clothes I had taken off and left almost running.

Jules pulled away from me, and asked, "How long would it take for you to recover if I sucked some of your juice from you?"

"Who knows? You are two of the most stimulating women anyone could ever know. You will get my first of the weekend if you continue, though."

Jules didn't stop and continued until my knees were weak as I let all that was available shoot into her mouth. She immediately stood to kiss Katie and pass some of what she had to her. I noticed a wet spot on the rug over the hardwood floors where Jules had drooled. These women were some really hot ones.

We went down to the large family room to have a drink before supper when we were recovered. Steven was there and asked what we wanted. All three of us asked for Beefeaters on the rocks and he filled three rocks glasses.

Katie asked, "I usually go to the Rack on Friday evenings. It's a good time to make some money and everyone is going to want a piece of you. How about if we have someone drive us so that we can drink if we want to? While one or the other of us is in a match, the other can be teaching Jules a little more. I want to bring her up to be formidable. She may never be serious about pool, but we need to have her be more than barely competent if you and I are going to be playing leagues a couple nights a week."

I made the comment, "You know that we might not want to teach her to be better. With the max addition of the skill levels for five matches at twenty-three, a team will need some twos and threes for us to ever play."

"No sweat, Brad. There are all kinds of twos that will be on our teams. Let's teach our babe how to play some serious pool. She'll get a kick out of taking money from some of the guys as she gets better."

Our supper was started with a Caesar salad, followed by small slices of tender steak served with some sautéed artichoke hearts. I could gain a lot of weight if I kept up this diet, but the servings were small enough to help with that. When we were finished with the elegant meal, Jules said, "I hired a driver/mechanic today. We needed someone like that for us. Like tonight, we might want to drink and we'll be safe if we have a driver. The best part is that she is one of my serious girlfriends. You might have to share us with her occasionally, but she knows us and used to visit when Cindy was with us."

Katie poked me in the side and said, "It looks like you're going to be the lesbian community toy. They will know you know how to make a woman happy and they will all enjoy experimenting with you sometimes. Trust me, I won't let any of them get to you, and I'll make sure they are clean."

Jules hugged me and said, "It is so strange for me to suddenly get jealous feelings over anyone, especially a guy, but I don't think I want to share Brad with many."

Katie smiled and said, "Good, I don't either. I want all he can give me and you. He may not be able to handle anyone else."

Katie told me, "Go put some jeans on and grab your cue case. We should go see if there is anyone who wants to give us their money."

The Cadillac Escalade was gone when we walked out the front door, and a sleek black Cadillac limousine was sitting there with a uniformed driver holding the rear door open for us. Surprises seemed to be the topic today as I checked out the driver. It was a she, and she wasn't bad looking either. She didn't have a hat on and had a full head of hair that curled around her face. She was dressed in a short skirt and matching uniform shirt. I assisted both women into the car and was about to get in when the female driver pushed me onto the rear seat and stood up close to me. She raised her skirt with one hand and swiped her goodies with the other. She wiped those fingers across my lips and told me, "Now you know what you won't be getting any of. Treat me nice and I might give you another taste."

I broke up and the two women with me did as well. Jules said, "This is Brindle. She is a former short track race driver and a top mechanic. She has been a chauffeur for some of the stars and has often asked to be my driver. She was almost going to go to work for one of the really big names out here when I called her today. We were lucky to get her."

"Nice to meet you, Brindle. That you were a race car driver is exciting. I'd love to have done that."

Brindle smiled and said, "I'll get you a ride on a track if you want. It takes some time to learn to handle some of the cars, but they sure are fun. Expensive, but fun."

Jules said, "Let's get going so we can make a splash at the Rack."

This was a nice car that had a rounded back seat that easily held the three of us. It had two opposing seats with a liquor counter between. The car wasn't a stretch, but it was obviously a custom model to have been built the way it was.

It didn't take long to get to downtown Hollywood and to the Rack. Brindle was out of the driver's seat and opening the door before I could get it done. I took my cue bag into the club and Katie immediately took me to Mattie. "I want to leave Brad's cue case here like I do mine, Mattie. Can you do that for me?"

"Sure, no problem. Is he going to be one of my two bills a month people?"

I was going to tell her yes, but Katie said, "Most certainly, but the two of us are going to have Jules as a regular guest. We're going to give her some lessons and teach her as much about pool as we can. Will that work?"

Mattie said, "A permanent guest is most welcome with two of you buying permanent playing time, especially someone as delectable as Jules."

Most all the tables were busy, but there was one near the action that was empty. Katie asked for balls for table forty-three, and we three went to the rear of the room and found a table and chairs next to our pool table. I put the balls on the table in no order so that Katie and I could decide what to do first. Katie was putting her cue together, when a guy came up to me and asked, "You the guy who made Billy look bad?"

He was confrontational enough to worry me. Katie came to my side and said, "That's the guy, Sam. Are you looking to show Billy up?"

This wasn't the way to grift another player, as you really don't want to make him mad. He said, "Well, I can beat you about seventy percent of the time, Katie, and I know I can whip up on Billy most all the time, so this dude might be a game for me."

Katie said, "Okay, do you have a table?"

The guy nodded he did. Katie said, "Let's do an opener since Brad hasn't held a cue for almost a week. How about a race of whatever of five for a twenty?"

I already had a manager. This was almost humorous.

Sam smiled and said, "Ten ball in five."

We lagged instead of Billy's coin flip. Both our balls were against the rail, so we did it again. I was against the rail again, but Sam's was off about a half inch. The guy had great control. Katie spoke the rules, "Regular ten ball with winner breaking." Sam nodded.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.