Annie - Cover

Annie

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 11

Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Boy meets beautiful girl who turns out to be part human and part alien. They fall in love and they get separated. Will he find her and what kind of adventures will happen on the way to finding her?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Incest   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Double Penetration  

My mother had just told me that she needed to get married, and that she wanted me to be the groom. I was shocked and wasn't sure what to say. I was about to say something when an unexpected guest arrived. She wasn't very tall, but she wasn't short either. I just knew I didn't want to get on her bad side because she looked ticked off. She saw me and marched her way towards me.

She demanded, "Where is she? Why wasn't I invited to this ... this thing? I bet you told her not to invite me didn't you."

Rikku spoke up, "There's no need to talk to him like that. This is a no yelling event ma'am. So could you please calm down?"

The newcomer narrowed her eyes at Rikku, "And who do you think you are? You can't talk to me like that. Not at my own house and not when it concerns my adopted son."

Rikku kept a calm tone, "Actually, I can. I've checked all the papers and records, and this is no longer your house. It never was your house. When your husband left, he left it all to May. And I can defend this young man all I want since he is my biological son. So once again I'd like to ask you to calm down Regina."

"Ha that's a lie. You're way too young to be that boy's mother. Although you do look like you'd be very comfortable in a lot of different men's beds. So you probably have lots of kids." Said Regina.

"Mother! Just shut up," shouted May!

Everyone spun around to watch May.

Suddenly, Regina looked like a deer caught in headlights. "May darling."

"I went inside with my wife, so we could change and take care of things, and I come back to hear you yelling at my guests and insulting my Mother-in-law. Why," asked May.

"Mother-in-law? I uh ... I just came to see why your brother talked you out of inviting me to your wedding. And they were being uncooperative and rude. I was just defending myself," said Regina.

"Do yourself a favor Mother and stop with the lies. Ever since Dad left you've tried to find any reason to yell at Leo. He's not the reason Dad left. Leo invited you to his wedding as a way to make things up to you. But you wouldn't know that since you never showed. Knowing that he invited you to his, why would you think he talked me out of inviting you? I made the choice not to invite you because you've become a really cruel and mean person towards Leo, but for some reason he'd never admit that, he'd tell people your relationship was fine. That and I didn't want you to make a scene. But I should have known better." May ranted at her mother.

Regina went from looking innocent to confused, "If it wasn't Leo's fault for driving your father away, then why did he leave?"

"I didn't want to tell you this, but he left because he was cheating on you with the high school's head cheerleader who had just turned 18, and I caught him at it. Didn't you ever wonder why her triplets looked so much like DAD," May said.

Without much warning we heard a slap. And May held a hand to her face in shock.

Regina looked at her hand with just as much shock as May had, "I used to be a good person you know." Then she looked mad again. "But I won't have you talking like that about your father like that. He would never have cheated. So as far as I'm concerned you and Leo are no longer my children."

"That's a good thing that Lynn and I are taking Max's last name then." May stated.

After Regina left continually stating that she had been good once I leaned over and whispered to May, "I wonder what she would have done if you told her Annie, and I were doing the same." Out loud this time, I said, "I wish things could have ended differently though."

Later that day I was running on my treadmill when I heard Annie, "I don't like seeing you so upset. Is there anything I can do for you, Husband of mine?"

"Not really. Maybe we could do something later. This is actually helping." I answered.

Annie stepped between me and the television, then she dropped her robe, "Are you sure? Because I can think of something that's a lot more fun that can help take that stress away."

Annie almost laughed as I stumbled and almost fell off the treadmill at her words and actions. I had her on the couch and was fumbling with my zipper when we heard the doorbell ring.

At the door stood Rikku and Lynn in the rain. She gave a sad false laugh, "My umbrella broke. Is this a bad time? Lynn and I baked cookies."

She held up a clear container with my favorite cookies, chocolate-chocolate chips. The kind that really soaks up the milk and are really delicious when you eat them like that. I went to get Rikku dry clothes leaving her with Lynn and Annie, who was once again in her robe. When I first returned to the living room, I thought Rikku had left already but when I got closer and faced the other side of the couch I saw that she was laying down with her head on Annie's lap. She was fast asleep. As was Lynn on the giant beanbag in the middle of the room. I quickly returned with a different set of clothes, and we woke Rikku up.

"Mom, I don't feel comfortable letting you drive home tonight so why don't you take a nice warm shower and slip into these pajamas and stay the night?" Rikku started to protest then I added, "It would make me feel better."

"I left my egg at my place. I thought I'd be back soon. I don't want to leave it there. Normally, I'd have Max or May take care of i, but they've already left on their honeymoon. And I'm babysitting their eggs too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.