Annie - Cover

Annie

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 9

Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Boy meets beautiful girl who turns out to be part human and part alien. They fall in love and they get separated. Will he find her and what kind of adventures will happen on the way to finding her?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Incest   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Double Penetration  

Later on that day we were all in the living room and were watching a movie. Then the incubator started making the same sounds it made last night.

"What's that? It sounds funny," Lynn asked.

"It's an incubator for my child's egg," answered Annie.

"Egg," asked Lynn.

Annie opened the box and held up the egg, "My baby. I'm going to be a mother. And Leo is going to be a daddy again."

"Baby? Like Mommy's egg," asked a fascinated Lynn.

"I thought you said the baby's egg didn't need the incubator after we merged it with my egg's shell." I said.

"Oh it doesn't. I use the incubator to monitor growth and movement inside the egg. That sound lets me know the baby is moving. Now the growth and movement may be different than in eggs of other species from this planet, but it still grows. By the time the women lay an egg the baby is mostly formed already. The rest of the time it grows and develops even more. Did you know that in the pure aliens that were our ancestors after they laid the eggs it only took about a week and a half before the babies hatched?" Annie informed us.

"Is it a boy or girl,?" asked Lynn.

"Lynn there's no way to tell the gender of the baby yet," answered May.

"Actually, there is, and it's going to be a girl." Corrected Annie.

"What? That can't be. The doctors told me there was no way to tell." May replied.

Annie rolled her eyes, "The Doctors may believe they know everything about the human alien hybrids called Hatchlings, but they don't. If the mother is a Hatchling herself, it's fairly easy to tell the gender. If the baby is a female, the color of its shell will be the color of its mother's shell. If it's a boy the same as the father's. However, if the mother is human it'll be harder but still possible."

"So could you tell me the gender of my next baby," pleaded May.

"I'm no expert but I can try," answered Annie.

May ran off and quickly returned with her egg. Annie examined it for a few minutes.

"Is this the same color as Lynn's egg," Annie asked.

"Maybe; it seems really close, but also a little different. Does that mean it's a boy," said May.

"No, not exactly. With humans being the mother, a slight change of color or shade could have several different meanings. Some of which I'll not go into in front of little Lynn, but as I said I'm no expert in telling these things. Either my mother or Leo's could probably do better with this. There are signs saying it could be either a boy or a girl. If I didn't know better I'd say it was twins in there. But there have never been any twins in the history of our kind."

We had to wait two days to get an answer to the question of the baby's gender. We were busy playing a game of hide and seek with Lynn when a knock came at the door.

"Rikku? What brings you here so early? The wedding's not for another week," said May after she let the guests in.

"I heard that you had some questions about the gender of your baby. I thought you could use some help. So I brought Max." Stated Rikku.

"Who's Max? Did you bring a friend? Or even a Boyfriend," asked May.

Rikku laughed, "No. Max is," she looked around, "Where is Max?"

Then another knock came to the door. I opened it this time. A young woman was there. She was close to the same height as Annie, but she was a little shorter, maybe 5 foot 1 and a half inches tall. And she looked like she did a lot of work to keep herself in shape. Not super heavy body builder shape, but just enough that I knew it would be a bad idea to get on her bad side. With all that in mind, she was still very beautiful.

She looked very happy as she said, "Sorry I left something in the car." She looked me over and gave me a hug before I could pull away. "You must be the man of the family, Leo."

I heard Rikku say, "That's Max. Or should I say Maxine?"

Max shook her finger and said, "You know how I feel about that name mother. It's just Max around friends and family."

"Mother?" I said surprised.

"I did tell you about your half sister didn't I? I'm sure I did."

"You did. But the way you talked about her, I was expecting more of a..." I was saying.

"A nerd or someone who kept their nose in a book all day?" Max finished. "Mom describes me like that to everyone who hasn't met me."

"Don't I know you from somewhere," asked Annie.

When Max saw Annie, she ran over to her and gave her a hug, just as she had done to me.

"Yes. We met once before. We were supposed to do a nude photo shoot together. But the day before we were scheduled to shoot you canceled and left for here with my brother. And I was so looking forward to doing the shoot with you. You and your body are so beautiful," said Max.

"Nude photo shoot? You told me you were busy studying for exams. You have some explaining to do young lady," Demanded Rikku.

Max cringed, "Oops. Well, I did have exams, and I was actually studying for them. And I was just taking that day off to do the shoot as a favor for my girlfriend who was the photographer. Lotta good that did me. She ended up dumping me for Annie's replacement model."

"You know how I feel about you modeling nude. I told you, you could model but only with your clothes on." Rikku was turning a bright red.

Max looked ashamed, "I know. I'm sorry mom. I was only doing it for my girlfriend. However, as soon as that new girl walked in, Shasta dumped and fired me so she could do the photo shoot with some hot woman who was half Chinese half white with big boobs named Kim Potter. Stupid girlfriend stealing little tramp."

"Wait did you say Kim Potter?" I asked.

"Yes? Why," replied Max.

"Was she a couple of inches shorter than me, and did she have a tattoo of a dragon on the..." I was saying.

"Side of her left breast starting just about here?" Max asked as she lifted her shirt and pointed to the spot on her own boob that Kim had hers. "And does it wrap around her breast until it looks like it's about to devour her areola?" Thankfully, she stopped at showing us the side of her boob.

"Exactly. This couldn't be happening." I said. "Kim Potter was my ex-girlfriend, and the one that got me fired from the job I had before I met Annie."

"You're much better without that girl. She said that her two guys fired her after she ended up pregnant by one of them. Stupid girl shouldn't have been sleeping with a father and son when they owned the company. She said she and the two were on a break so she was sleeping with two other guys from the office and a stranger at the same time and got caught." said Max.

"Enough of this talk. I'm sorry for this mess. Max usually doesn't act like this." Rikku told us.

We then heard little feet running down the hall. And soon Lynn appeared looking excited.

She looked around and then jumped into Rikku's arms, Grandma?"

The way Rikku held onto Lynn, she looked so natural and so happy. She turned to Max, "Lynn I'd like you to meet your Aunt Max. She is your daddy's younger sister."

Lynn had the cutest shocked look on her face as she said, "She is?"

When Rikku tried to hand Lynn over to Max, Lynn didn't want to go. She just buried her head into Rikku's shoulder.

"Okay then I hear there is an egg that someone wants help to figure the gender out for. Where is the egg and the expectant mother?" Max said with the happy attitude she had when I first saw her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.