Annie
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Boy meets beautiful girl who turns out to be part human and part alien. They fall in love and they get separated. Will he find her and what kind of adventures will happen on the way to finding her?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Incest   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Double Penetration  

We spent a month in California with Annie's parents and my mother. My aunt had to go back to Wyoming two days after I was reunited with Annie. Even though we just met, it was hard to say goodbye. However, we made promises to see each other again soon. I would have gone back home sooner, but Charles had to close his building for a while. Annie and I tried to sneak off from time to time to be alone together, but her dad would always find us. He was determined to make sure I didn't sex with his daughter until after we were married.

Finally the day before I was to head back home with Annie, her mother took us into a different room away from the others.

"Annie is my only living child, and I hope that you will always take care of her and love her. Just because you two are bonded doesn't mean you can just think of yourselves, you still need to work at the relationship, just like any other marriage. Do you think you can handle that?" Cassie told us. We both agreed. However, to me she said, "Good. Because if you break her heart, I'll make sure to break something of yours."

"MOTHER!!!" Shouted Annie.

Cassie shrugged that off, "I really hope you're attached to your car."

Annie scowled at her mother, "Not funny mother. I hope that threat wasn't all you brought us here for."

"No, it wasn't; I would like to talk about some of the wedding plans. Do you have any ideas where or when you'd like to get married? Or who you're inviting. Or have you even looked for outfits?" Cassie questioned us.

Cassie's decision to talk about wedding plans worked in getting Annie over her anger at her mother, which either she wasn't very angry if at all, or she loved the new topic even more than she was angry.

Annie turned to me and told me to go first.

"Well we thought hard about this. It depends on whether the guests are able to make it, but we'd like to get married at my house; we have a very big and wondrous backyard with a beautiful garden. We'd like to fit the wedding to make sure all the people important to us can be there. We'd be inviting family and our closest of friends. So it's not going to be a huge gathering. I was going to look for a suit as soon as we got home. I have no idea about her dress." I answered.

Annie looked really excited, "I've already found the outfit I want to wear." She looked at me then went to her mother and whispered in her ear. When she pulled away both women were blushing.

"I'm not sure what your father would think of that. But I'm sure some there would like that. Especially the groom," Cassie smiled.

"The way you said that made it seem like she said she wanted to get married in the nude." I said before I could stop myself.

"Oh he guessed it. That's no fun," said Annie.

As it turned out the threat Cassie made to my car wasn't needed. My car was as dead as a car could be. Lucky I didn't pack much. I could take what I had with me on a plane. Harold insisted on paying for Annie's and my plane ticket. And he told me not to worry about the car that he'd take care of it. It was hard to say goodbye to my mother, but she said she'd see me soon. And that there was nothing in this or any other world that would stop her from making it to my wedding. She said she'd even bring my younger sister. I was really anxious to meet her. We weren't able to contact her because she was busy studying for exams at school.

As we arrived at the airport back in our home state, we found that May and Lynn were waiting for us. I was surprised because I hadn't called them. Annie and I both laughed as we saw that Lynn was dressed in a Chauffeur's outfit with a sign in her hands that read, "Leo and future Mrs. Leo."

May gave me a hug, and as soon as she pulled away she punched me on the arm, "Thanks for not telling me you were coming back by plane. Listen can I talk to you privately for a bit? I promise I won't hit you again."

"Sure. When would you like to talk?" I said.

Lynn started to laugh as she was playing with Annie. We were distracted by the fun they were having.

"Actually, it can wait." May said, but something seemed off as she said it.

We stayed up late into the night catching up that day. It wasn't until it was close to midnight that the fact Annie had an egg with my child in it came up in conversation.

Lynn had fallen asleep in Annie's lap ages ago, finally Annie said, "I need to get up."

May picked Lynn up without waking her.

A few minutes later, May returned, "Where's my future sister-in-law at?"

"She had to use the restroom. She needed to soak in the bath. So it's just us for a while. Is there anything you'd like to say?" I asked sleepily.

May hesitated. She started to say something a few times then stopped. Then finally, "How about we take a look at some of those pictures again that Annie took. I still can't believe she did that kind of modeling while away."

Annie worked to pay her way through college. Her parents had helped, but Annie wanted to do some things by herself. She did different kinds of modeling. And other odd jobs Some modeling was for family-friendly things like advertisements, magazines, and there was a comic book artist who used her image as inspiration for a new character, and then there were some semi-nude pictures with only a couple fully nudes. For now, we were looking through the pictures she did for the comic book artist.

Half way through looking at that pile the incubator started making strange sounds.

"What's that strange sound? I think it's coming from that box Annie brought with her. So what exactly is in that thing anyway," May asked.

It was then that we heard Annie running through the hallway. She ran directly to the box sat down in a robe and opened the box.

"It's my future. It's my and Leo's child. Would you like to see her?" Annie answered.

May looked shocked but nodded her head and took the egg when Annie offered. May held it as gently and lovingly as if she were holding her own child.

"So this must be what May looked like holding Lynn's egg," said Annie.

"What? How did you? Leo told you didn't he? I'm so sorry I didn't mean to keep that from you. Do you still want me as your maid of honor?" May said, looking back and forth between me and Annie.

"No worries. I'm perfectly fine that Leo has had sex with someone other than me. Even that he has a child with her. With you. Heck even I slept with a few guys before Leo. Although this will be my first child. Speaking of children I have something to tell you" said Annie.

"Actually, I have something to tell you both too." May looked a little ashamed.

May walked out of the living room for a brief moment and when she came back she held some cloths.

"When you left Leo was devastated. I tried a lot of things to help him, including some things I shouldn't have. And for that I am very sorry. I feel like I betrayed you. Both of you. The worst thing I did was..." May was saying.

"You slept with him again. And I think I know what you have with you." Annie said with a serious look on her face.

"Yes, I did. However, don't be mad at him. I seduced him, and I used a little trick I learned when we were kids to get him to do what I wanted him to do. I don't know why, but I felt compelled to do it." May told us.

"Trick? What trick?" I asked.

Annie got up and gave May a large hug and said, "Don't worry yourself. If you do you could stress yourself out and get sick. I don't blame you. When human females have children, have babies with Hatchlings, their bodies change in a few different ways. I won't go into all details now, but I will tell you this. If that human goes so long without having sex with a Hatchling, she goes into a kind of heat and becomes very fertile during her time, she also loses control of herself, and she does what she has to, to mate with a male Hatchling; even if she happens to be a lesbian. Although if she were to regularly have sex with a female hatchling and plenty of," she cleared her throat, "juices and fluids were exchanged that would help a lot. And the thing about going into heat is one reason why I believe the object you have in those cloths is an egg isn't it?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.