Annie - Cover

Annie

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Boy meets beautiful girl who turns out to be part human and part alien. They fall in love and they get separated. Will he find her and what kind of adventures will happen on the way to finding her?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Incest   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Double Penetration  

"I'm no good for you. That's really what she said," said a stunned May.

"Yeah, she seemed nervous, almost scared. Maybe someone was threatening her or something." I wondered aloud.

May thought over her words carefully, "I don't like seeing you so upset big brother; I'd like to help you somehow. So to help take your mind off this worry, why don't you let me return your kindness from the other day and give you a massage?" I was about to refuse when she quickly added. "When you worry I worry. And when I worry I need to do things with my hands, or I'll worry myself sick. And you know what happens then."

Twenty minutes later after we found a babysitter for Lynn I had a towel on and I was on my belly face down.

I heard May enter the room, "I didn't mean to worry you sis. I'm so sorry. I can't help but worry. Can you forgive me?"

I felt my sister's magical hands, and fingers touch the middle of my back and run over my neck, "Only if you let me help you find your smile. You need to swear to let me help you take your mind off your worry, do what I ask. Swear it please."

I tried to get up and turn around to look at her, but she forced me to remain in the same position.

"I swear; I'll let you help me." I was kind of worried in a new way now.

"Your happiness matters to me. And that's why what I have to say next might not be the best thing to say. Did you ever think that maybe she looked so nervous and acted the way she did was maybe she was scared of the relationship between you two? Maybe she wasn't ready for that kind of thing. When she talked before she had mentioned her relationships had always ended badly. She said that when she was finally starting to feel comfortable, the guys would always end the relationship in really public and harsh ways. Maybe she decided to beat you to the punch so to speak."

I took in a deep breath and said, "Yeah. I thought about that. But for some reason, that doesn't seem like the reason behind this. Not completely. When I'm around her, I feel different, more complete. And when I'm not I sometimes have those vivid dreams. And when I don't have those dreams, I feel like there is some kind of force or something pulling me towards her or saying I need to be with her. Oh my god. I sound like a stalker or some kind of crazy person or something."

"I'm not going to lie big brother, you kind of do. However, I have another idea on what to do to take your mind off those things." She said.

She had me turn so I was on my back while I had my eyes closed. She started to massage my front then I felt the bed shift as she moved around on it. When I felt her legs slide over mine my eyes shot open.

I shouted, "Why are you naked? Get off. I need to leave now."

She moved up my body and shifted hers so her pussy was touching my dick. She rubbed up and down over my member.

"This will help me in helping you Leo. It helped you a lot the first time we had sex. Do you remember," May asked.

I thought back to the first, and what was supposed to be the last time we had sex. I was in kind of a bad place then. Our Dad had just left us. The frustration, for some reason, caused me to actively want to try to find out who my birth family was. I had come across what had seemed like something promising but fell to pieces at the last minute. I fell into a depression and missed a few job leads. Then my sister stepped in, and we ended up having sex for several days. That's funny, why had I previously thought we only did it the one time? Any ways by the time we were finished, I felt energized and ready to make my mark on the world. May could go out into the world too. She traveled and married her high school sweetheart Steve. And the next time I saw her, she had Lynn with her. And she found a reason to finish college instead of dropping out like she had planned.

I nodded my head and was about to protest when I realized I couldn't. My mind was telling me to stop this nonsense, but my body was saying I needed this. It wasn't as strong as the need for Annie, but still it was strong.

Before I knew it, May had slipped my member deep into a place I hadn't been in years. I placed my hands on her hips and ran them up her sides. I ran a finger over her tattoo on her pubic region of some strange unknown writing and then over her tattoo of Spider-Girl on her left side. I remember the day she got that. It was when she first got accepted into college. She came over to my dorm, and I took her out to celebrate. We did a little too much celebrating and we both got drunk, and she woke up with a tattoo. I woke up with a hangover and a red sore area on the same spot May had her tattoo.

While the sex was great, and it did help with the stress, and worry there was something that felt off. I couldn't say what exactly; it almost felt as if May wasn't the one I was meant to do this with. After we were both done I knew then and there that I would never feel tempted by my sister's body again. All women's bodies lost their appeal to me, all except for one. I knew I needed to find Annie. I needed to find her and make her mine, if she'd have me. If she still rejected me, I would give up sex altogether.

That night I had a dream of Annie. She was outside. There were some beautiful buildings and mountains all over the place. They all looked familiar, but I couldn't place them. Annie was drawing in her sketch pad. I could feel what she was feeling. And what I felt was sadness, loneliness, and a lot of other things. However, I knew she believed she needed this time alone, to figure things out.

A few days later, May came to me holding some papers. She had a sad look on her face, "I haven't been entirely honest with you b ... Leo."

Concerned, I asked, "What's wrong? What are you talking about?"

She couldn't look me in the eyes, "I know we both agreed not to look into finding out who your parents are. But a couple of years ago, I started my own search for my own parents." I started to worry that she was going to say that we really were brother and sister. "I found something, something very interesting. I ended up doing some digging. I found out that we were born in the same hospital, and on the same day too." She looked at me and laughed. "Don't worry. We're not related. Not closely any way. One of us was born in the normal human part of the hospital, while the other was born in the alien hatchery."

"So what you're saying is one of us is part alien, a Hatchling?" I asked. She nodded yes. "Which one?"

She looked at me, "Let's say my DNA is completely human. And you have something in common with Annie that's not human DNA."

I thought for a moment, "So are you trying to tell me you found my parents? Where are they?" Then something clicked in my mind. I fell back into my chair. "You said I was born in the alien hatchery. That only happens when the mother can no longer take care of the egg. So she's ... my mother's dead?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.